It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

I have met Demons. I don't need faith to know that I would do everything in my power to stay away from them for all time if I can.. I met demons when I was little.
clarify dusty ?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Definition of a Demon: An evil spirit or Devil thought to posses a person, or a cruel and destructive thing.

I have a hard time swallowing all this "Demon" stuff.
At least in a religious sense.

I'm spiritual, but my spirituality could never be bound, conformed or shackled within conformist religion.

I don't believe there is any such thing as "evil".

Now, negative, is a word I can use.

I second this, although I sometimes experience - I would call them - "energetic projections" (beasts/demons/monsters/psychopaths/"the evil"). For my own I just assume it's a sign I didn't eat that much that day or should have been to bed two hours before. (Yes, it's that simple. The more imbalanced my body, the more receptive is my mind. Equal for creativity, it's a thin red line to walk on.)

I also had a dream where I was called to be Beezlebub himself. (By a former black magician.) Later in that dream I met "Greed" and "Envy", creepy little bastards, which were exposed by me. The latter wanted to kill five witches allied with me. Was a quite horryfing dream although I read more the symbolism beyond after calming down. And yet, another night an UFO flew slightly above ground a recruited me to a team to protect the earth. Well - as far as I am open-minded I certainly doubt one of those is my role in the "Game of Thrones".

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

what was the point of it all?

Did it ask you to do something evil?

Why would something trying to win you over to its side show you how undesirable it is?

It didn't offer you anything at all to entice you?

It all seems like an exercise in futility that made no sense at all except to drive you into the side of its "opponent."

Shakespeare, “a tale  told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.”

edit on 25-9-2012 by reject because: has no ring of truth at all to it

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'll say your story didn't make me believe that aliens are demons....but it scared the cr@p out of me! I have to stand with Carl Sagan on the whole thing of millions of planets, many 10's of thousands of chances for intelligent life. I don't want to write off the possible visitation as demons trying to deceive us. If/when we make contact, I will be very weary and not take everything at face value. With their technology and being pure evil, they could have done whatever they pleased by now....no?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If, as some people postulate, these things get energy from our emotions, particularly fear, it's easy to see the purpose of such events. Obviously seeing a demon, or whatever the entity is, would elicit extreme fear in most people. And it makes sense as to why they don't wipe us out, it would be stupid to destroy your energy source.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a Demon. A Demon is a creature from a book of fairy tales called the Bible. Aliens are just people from another planet that are studying us, in search of answers. The more knowledge one has the more questions that arise. The Aliens have a lot of questions.

I believe this is a case of one of three things. Either you were dreaming, or are delusional or you did see an Alien and the fear you felt from being in the presence of a superior being made you convince yourself that it had to be a Demon.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Would you agree that 'demons' are influencing those that wish to create false flags to destroy humanity which was a Creation Of the Creator? Would not an ET also be a Creation of the Creator whether of plasmic energetic form or in one physical container/shell or another which could easily be achieved via genetic manipulation which it has throughout antiquity and IS today among human beings. When it was mentioned in the bible on many occasions that a 'spirit' or a 'lord' descended from a cloud to test man's freewill, would the 'real' Creator ask man to go into multiple villages and slay all men, women and children? Sacrifice the best of the sheep, cattle and so forth for the Creator to 'eat'???, demand the best linens and 'material' thingys or was that a test for Satan to get a group of folks on his 'team' to divide and conquer humanity and spread death and destruction?

There is a big difference between God and Satan. Satan tests mankind though man has freewill. If you had a cloud approach you telling you it was 'your lord' and furthermore instructing you to go to your neighboring town with a posse and slaughter all men, women and children because this 'lord' told you to? Would you do it? Would your posse? Would you be committed to an insane asylum? Would you be considered a terrorist? A crazy, wacked out of his mind individual? Yes, you would and should.

The Creator did not Create mankind for his neighbor to destroy and/or enslave. That is the work of Satan, the devil, baphomet (goes by many names). The Creator respects his creation and loved them enough to give them choice to use their inherent/innate Freewiil with the Conscience as their guide, their sapience/sentience the helper. Yehua/Jesus only wrote in the sand for he did NOT trust in the word of man to describe 'the Creator'. He wrote with symbols in the sand and did not write 'one' word for historical record to be mistranslated/misunderstood. Whenever he spoke, he spoke from visions, his speech was from 'Above' though inspired others to look UP when they pray, seek guidance so they may SEE the truth for oneself. Do you believe God speaks in human words? A human construct or with visions as a picture speaks a thousand words when 'words'.....can't. When man invented/created 'anything' did he/she not SEE it first, then attempt to put it to one word or another whether written or spoken?

Long topics though something to think about.
One may be known by the 'fruit' of their labors, deeds.
Do unto others as you would have done unto you (The Golden Rule). To Do No Harm (Hypocratic Oath) These are concepts that need not be written for comprehension for they are hardwired into the Conscience for a Reason. Death by defense is one thing, death by Offense and entirely different matter.
From what I understand, a demon may take possession of an individual with 'permission' as folks have freewill/choice to choose wisely or not. If any 'entity' requests to take possession (at the crossroads) you can be assured it is Not of good intent. If you were a spiritual entity, would you not like to 'take possession' of a human being? If that spiritual entity was still 'here', confined on Earth, do you not think it is for a reason? Ascension is just that, an escape from the pergatorial rock called earth. All "I" can do is attempt to Reason with another for the truth is unseen as all natural laws are. There is not 'one' natural law, not one invention, not one creation that was achieved from a 'book'. It was SEEN first, then applied in the material world.
edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

If your energy 'source' is by possession, would it be 'your' energy?
A halo, on the other hand could be as a gift of energy as being touched by an Angel without the need of that entity to 'take possession'. When one Does the Right Thing to their Neighbor they are often 'rewarded' with energy.....a Glowing Ambient feeling, like the feeling one gets after a successful trip in the sack with a significant other though with Good Intent. A women or man's face looks much younger/fuller/rosy after have been given Love 'the right way' and with Good Intent, by another. This is for a reason.....I suppose.
I've been getting alot of that lately (touch) and it heals all the cells in the body while repairing the dna. Intent is everything as No one is perfect. If they were, they would't still be here. They would be free to 'come and go' perhaps though they certainly wouldn't be 'stuck' here amongst such foolishness.

Remember all the deals some musicians and 'others' made with the Devil or a demon as they knew what that choice was for it was made clear to them. One can Glow on their own with Ambience without the need of a demon to take possession. When a musician, for example, leaves the stage, the high does as well for the 'entity' doesn't always 'stick around' that particular being. Would you? It probably has better things to do in the 'mean' time. It becomes depressing and addictive for a spirit or being to 'come and go'.....by design. I don't allow a 'being', a 'spirit', extradimensional being to 'take possession' for I'm aware of that price though I Do look up for guidance every day though I'm certainly not perfect. The Creator knows m"I" heart. That's what matters. Time is meaningless to the Creator, from what I understand. Tomorrow is another day for another way UP and out of here. We all have a mission or purpose for being 'here' for one's Soul~space is far, far longer than one's present container/shell they may find themselves in.

Perhaps if one that had a shell of gold did not abide by the golden rule, would that man/women come back, perhaps, in a similar shell to that which was done harm to? I believe so for how is one to learn empathy, sympathy for another if they have never been in the shoes of that 'other'. One could look up and do the best they can and perhaps they may Ascend, though I would imagine the Creator is quite patient and understanding for you are the 'creation' with the Freewill to do what you wish, with consequence of course. From what I understand, the Creator punishes the Rich and the Poor in mysterious ways hence careful what you wish for, for the consequence may be unseeen/unknown for what it is. I do what "I" can though that is what is expected of 'me' and it's my pleasure. To 'create' as only one Can is the 'pUrpose of a 'beeing'. I suppose it's the Creators as well as some ET folks favorite pastime.

To create as one would if they 'could' as a unique individual while respecting the paths of others while also nurturing and respecting the Nature so graciously given to U. Unfortunately many go to their graves without their Gifts ever being opened and appreciated for they could have been unto the self as that of their Neighbors. All lose in that situation; a reocurring one it seems. Organic food right from the vine/tree with it's energetic enzymes in-tact, spring water straight from the source, natural organic medicine is still the best just as hardwoods and stone are Still the best building materials. The Creator does not make mistakes, people do and from what I understand it is up to the ArchAngels to reseat a soul into the spArk of a new creation or get another chance in the same shell/container (ie NDE). Had one in 2008, perhaps many more.

I do my best to be as honest as I can, (especially dealing with 'words').....as I would expect (though rarely receive
) from my neighbors. This trip in the flesh has Not been an easy one my friend as I've had resistance from many, many angles though why fear the flesh when the Soul is Eternal? The only one "I" have to please is UP^ there. I don't lose sight of that for if I did, I wouldn't get that lil glow time to time and I suppose my physical body would entropize exponentially. I am constantly reminded that if "One knew better, they would surely Do better for it Is in their better interest as well as that of their neighbor". "Uriel". One could smoke a ciggy, have a few drinks, within reason, have a smoke
with moderation and keep their youth if their Soul, their magnetic field/halo/bla is kept in Good standing. Positive energy heals more than anything. Would you agree? You are an energetic being and have been one since the first spArk of your heart; a Gift as being 'touched' for the first time, though not pushed in one direction or another for that requires choice, Freewill, the Gift. Otherwise one would be as a determined (freewill vs. determinism) slave, subject unto the will of another. That wouldn't b'Good no? No it would not.

*God Bless*
edit on 25-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I could sense the resentment toward something at the heart of many of your posts.

Yes, I will admit there is resentment towards the Church of Christianity, and on Christians in general, and I have some very good reasons. I was treated like an alien as a child by my Mother, a devout Christian, and her Church. I was ordered out, and told never to return for reading the Bible and having questions. So, I decided to look into them, and I found out a lot of things that most Christians do not know, and their preacher will never tell them.
I have posted what I found out about the King James and New Testament in these forums, and have talked to many educated people who agree with me that the Christian religions is so far for the truth they profess, it is terrible. I do not mean harm, only to get people such as yourself to look deeper into your religion and your book. And into the ET Beings that are interacting with some humans. Instead of just believing your eyes, look deeper, friend.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Psychosis? No, more '___', for you!

Why do extraterrestrials even have to be DEMONIC/EVIL/ANGRY/HOSTILE etc.? What is with this common thought that even if there were intergalactic space faring beings, that they'd have to be dominating and destructive? OH NOES, the reptilians are here to eat my brain and watch my TV!

I can appreciate your OP and your experiences, but I find it hard to believe. Especially when most of these demon/angel/soul revelations are claimed by the religious. They unquestionably believe something is a reality, specifically without any evidence. Searching for patterns and connections within the randomly unconnected.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Wasn't that from an X-Files episode? Remember? The strange entity that'll form into the physical shape of your biggest fear?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So right across this vast, vast universe with millions of billions of stars, there are no aliens at all..

Just us and angels and demons..

What a shallow view of the universe christians have..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by defrost

Have any of you looked into the original meaning of the word, which is Greek? It means "Inner Self," or Inner Spirit." It does not mean little read guys with pitchforks trying to steal human souls. That part was made up by your masters in the Vatican City, to scare you into compliance. Still works, I see.
Blindly attaching a Christian name to everything you do not understand is not the way to make friends and influence people. You never know when you may be standing next to an Alien, or even speaking to one. And you have no way of knowing of your Jesus is really what you think, of if the holy spirit you all talk about is a Demon. No one have proved anything concerning Jesus, Satan, or Demons. I think the Holy Roman Church made them all up.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by roblot

Wasn't that from an X-Files episode? Remember? The strange entity that'll form into the physical shape of your biggest fear?

I don't watch X-Files, so I have no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if they got the idea for many of their episodes from real life events. And I just watched that video of the mimic octopus, shape-shifting seems far more plausible after seeing that primitive Earth creature changing forms so drastically.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

you should have just looked at your window?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
reply to post by Skyfloating

I know from personal experience that there are inter-dimensional entities who are posing as aliens

One thing is for sure, there are waaaaaay too many people with these demon/alien/entities visitation stories for it all to be some type of mass-delusion.

edit on 24-9-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

Great thread ! Thanks to everyone contributing

Considering we know very little about how the human brain works It could very well be that this is a form of something we may consider a mental illness at some point in the future. Seems as plausible as any other uncertainty we cant outright prove. Just Saying as I like to keep an open mind

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I apologize if somebody already wrote along these lines, I only read the first page.

Originally posted by NullVoid

but with all our scientific community, they look the other way, chicken and ego perhaps.

[...]

Challenge to scientific community:
Make me a biomechanical or something that these "soul" can posess and make it push a button.
Reward:
The entire universe. (except territory where other species have done this first)

One of the basic rules toward designing an experiment is that the hypothesis must be testable. The reason we don't test spiritual things is because they are beyond the physical, and therefore, testable range.

Trust me, if somebody could figure out a way to test the supernatural ("above nature"), they would.

I only read the first page because I'm sick and tired of science-bashing. We work our asses off for pennies, and are very diligent in our work. It takes a lot longer than you would ever believe to carry out even simple novel research.
edit on 25-9-2012 by YoungSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by reject

what was the point of it all?

Did it ask you to do something evil?

Why would something trying to win you over to its side show you how undesirable it is?

It didn't offer you anything at all to entice you?

It all seems like an exercise in futility that made no sense at all except to drive you into the side of its "opponent."

I believe making me believe it to be an extraterrestrial was part of a larger plan that leads to the great deception: that demons masquerading as aliens will land, offering mankind great benefits for adopting their version of religion/God/the universe (however you choose to characterize it).

The demon I encountered may have been a low-level entity, and when I resisted, it became angry and fled. Sort of like a timid mugger that only has so much courage and flees when stood up to.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Extraterrestrials being demons or demonic is laughable, why are we pointing the finger out to space and condemning others when we just have to look at ourselves? If anything we are the demons calling everything else that we do not understand demonic, how hypocritical! For all we know they may be angels and offer a better way of life than what we have here!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 14221
For all we know they may be angels and offer a better way of life than what we have here!

I believe that is exactly the attitude they will exploit in order to deceive millions.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join