It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
How could these "Demons" not have "God" in them, when we are all made of the same energy?

YHWH is around everyone in terms of the spirit of Christ. Those who have faith in YHWH have this spirit within them and are protected from all 'negative entities'.

Those who do not have faith in Jesus Christ do not have the Holy Spirit and are open to attack from demons ('negative entities') at any given moment.

Many demons are seen as grey where their skin is a pale, dusty complexion..like chalk, sometimes almost looking slightly blue because they have left YHWH.

its almost like something who has had the light inside them "put out".

YHWH's omnipresense is all around us. However, only those who have faith in Him are protected.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Remember in Avatar what they called the humans?

They called them sky walkers in human form, but in Avatar form they were called Demons..

Thing is they switched the roles..
If you imagine it all backwards, we are the ones with less technology who may be invaded.. By Aliens who leave their bodies and possess human vehicles...

makes sense to me.

demonic Eyes have a lot in common with the grey aliens eyes hehe.

OR

It is higher dimensional things that come through their own mind into our vibration.. It could be both or ALL answers that are right..
edit on 9/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I know from personal experience that there are inter-dimensional entities who are posing as aliens. Back when I was interested in UFOs and Aliens I had a few "visitations". What started making me skeptical is that they only appeared at night in my bedroom between waking and sleeping. That indicates to me that they werent physical extraterrestrial or humanoid entities but astral-like beings that I could only perceive in the twilight state of a rested body on the verge of sleep. Sometimes the visitations coincided with sleep-paralysis and a really bad vibe.

They were in no way the friendly and good-looking space-brothers or sexy pleiadan blondes I had hoped for.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I know from personal experience that there are inter-dimensional entities who are posing as aliens

Inter-dimensional, that's how I've heard it explained as well.
Many suppose that the reason UFO's can travel at high speeds, then make 90 degree turns, stop on a dime, or disappear and then suddenly reappear is due to the fact that they are operating in a different dimension.

One thing is for sure, there are waaaaaay too many people with these demon/alien/entities visitation stories for it all to be some type of mass-delusion.

edit on 24-9-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Are you sure it wasn't an alien pretending to be a demon? Or a sorcerer or witch using that power to bother you?

Aliens are greys, the satans of the Bible. Then there are demons, from the prince of demons, of the Bible. Two different things, in 2 different worlds, but the spirit world, yet they work together to control or possess any body or soul they can get. They hate autonomous people, and they hate God. If either is hanging around your home, you have a problem. If they are after you, you might be doing something right. They don't go after their own, but their enemies.

How many of them believe that you are their house, or the house is theirs? Well you have to banish them and forbid them from trespassing. You have to fight, in the mind, in the spirit. But don't listen to them, don't buy their lies. They only exist to damage people and ordered things. Lying spirits would pretend to be anything they wanted you to see, which could be what you saw. But as always, you probably caught the influence from conspiracy websites like this one.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This man was very skeptical:
en.wikipedia.org - The Demon Haunted World...

I'm not attacking anybody.

Not saying you're a fruit cake.

I'm just offering you the idea that maybe some of this is exaggerated and/or delusional in nature. I know that by bringing up this possibility that I'll receive flak. But that's part of living this life.

Don't post if you don't want to be exposed somewhat. It's the nature of things. I have posted about my own dreams too and I am open to their interpretation. Dreams can be awesome tools.

I have a very open mind about all this. ET could blend in and behave exactly as we would expect demons or angels to behave. That possibility exists and I see no reason to ignore it. This idea that ET must be physical or must be like us or must be more intelligent doesn't HAVE to be true. What if there're, by some trick of fate, interdimensional entities that can drain our lifeforce like parasites?
edit on 24-9-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You're certainly entitled to your opinion on this matter, and having the same opinion as Sagan isn't a bad way to go, but respectfully, I think you guys don't know what you're talking about. If you've never had an experience, then I can certainly understand why you have that opinion, it's very reasonable, but it doesn't mean there is nothing to these experiences, and it certainly doesn't mean people are delusional.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon
Are you sure it wasn't an alien pretending to be a demon? Or a sorcerer or witch using that power to bother you?

Aliens are greys, the satans of the Bible. Then there are demons, from the prince of demons, of the Bible. Two different things, in 2 different worlds, but the spirit world, yet they work together to control or possess any body or soul they can get. They hate autonomous people, and they hate God. If either is hanging around your home, you have a problem. If they are after you, you might be doing something right. They don't go after their own, but their enemies.

Lying spirits would pretend to be anything they wanted you to see, which could be what you saw.

Interesting take on it. I think you may be right, but I would add that it's not just greys playing with Demons. I think world governments are as well.

and yes do they ever go after you when you are on the right track.

and sense the last year of my life has been Demon free, I must be doing it all wrong now, haha.. I'm kind of in a holding pattern. Working up my courage to get back into this crazy game.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

I have but one simple question, and would really like if the Christian crowd in here would give me a logical, intelligent answer without a lot of Bible quotes and Jesus stuff.

Why do ONLY Christians see
Demons, or be bothered by Demons? I have never once seen one, and know many people who have never seen one, and some of us are deep into the Occult Teachings. So, why is it only the religious see Demons, and no one else ever sees them?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am with you! Demons pretending to be Aliens who took ELVIS for a ride in a UFO!? MAN!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Demons showing themselves to non-believers would defeat their purpose. Their goal is to keep people from believing in Jesus and Grace. Showing themselves would turn non-believers into believers, and lead people to turn to Christ.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have but one simple question, and would really like if the Christian crowd in here would give me a logical, intelligent answer without a lot of Bible quotes and Jesus stuff.

Demons, or be bothered by Demons? I have never once seen one, and know many people who have never seen one, and some of us are deep into the Occult Teachings. So, why is it only the religious see Demons, and no one else ever sees them?

Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don't believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don't understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God. 2 Corinthians 4:4

You Either are connected To God / Creator, Or satan / god of this fallen world. Satan will not reveal himself to
you...He wants you in Darkness...Not believing In Possible Life After Death...And Other Beings...
edit on 24-9-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: word change

edit on 24-9-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

You can call them a demon but they are an extra-dimensional entity. Which one? I'm not sure.

What does it want? Generally, food.
What does it eat? Generally, negative energies like fear, anger, hate.
How does it obtain its food? By creating those emotions within humans.

You were being fed upon. Most people pray to Jesus but fail to realise that it is actually their own will-power that can repulse these entities because the realm they exist in is literally thought-made-manifest.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
Just another way religion distorts peoples minds IMO.

Yes Sinny, religion DOES in fact distort minds which is WHY the Illuminati's "god" loves to use it on us.

The OP NEVER once mentioned a word about being religious, yet you believe his mind is distorted.

WHY is it so hard for people to differentiate between God and religion when they are complete total opposites?

People confuse religion with Jesus, and walk away from them both.

What REALLY puzzles me is how people can see that false religion is used as mind control yet the same time be completely and totally blind to the agenda BEHIND it.

Religion IS mind control and it has blinded you away from the truth.

Atheism is ALSO mind control with a stealth agenda designed to control you and blind you.

The evidence for this is everywhere yet people believe the dis-info and lies instead.

"...the god of this world has blinded the minds of those who do not believe to keep them from seeing the light of the glorious gospel of the Messiah, who is the image of God." ~ 2 Corinthians 4:4

God and religion are total opposites.

One is the work of God, one is a man made invention.

God loves, religion hates.

God speaks truth, religion lies.

God creates, religion kills.

The agenda behind false religion is to keep you disconnected from God.

WHY is this so hard for people to grasp?

edit on 24-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You did.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

In hebrew theyre called "Fallen Ones" which are fallen angels. Many people mistake a demon for an angel. Demons are the disembodied spirits of dead nephilim the hybrid children between angel fathers and human mothers.

Ufologists like Jaques Vallet who weren't even believers in Jesus came to their own conclusions these entities were demonic in nature, the way they lie about where they come from and the general dishonesty embodied with the few accounts of cattle and even some cases of human mutilations and sexual assaults these things have committed on people, both men and women alike and the way they can walk through walls and subdue you with a thought or a touch much like angels can. According to some accounts in the 50's when Ike was in the president (i think), these things wanted a meeting with the current administration but demanded no christians be present which was an odd demand to be made at the time but we know why they made such a demand.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

They always lie and deceive but one thing they NEVER pretend to be is demons.

Why? Because they don't want us to know the TRUTH...

Sometimes they are disguised as Jesus, but if you tell them to GO in the name of Jesus, they are OUT of here faster than you can say, "ET, phone home..."

Originally posted by Neesie
"...the victims have religious experiences with these entities. sometimes hearing the voice of God or practice a religious ritual. The aliens have disguised themselves as Jesus. the pope, Celebrities and loved ones in order to gain cooperation with the victim for sexual purposes. the victim is later returned to their home, car or bed. told to forget the experience.

...they undergo a sort of religious transformation. it has been suggested that instigating a belief in the abductee may be the reason for the whole experience

If these things were NOT demons, why are they so terrified of the name of Jesus?

Alien abductions halted by the name 'Jesus' why?

"It has dawned on me after 4 years of looking through this that abductee's have stopped these experience when calling upon the name of Jesus or god. These apparent inter-dimensional entities seem to vanish. WHY is this? They have never done the same under any other names or pleads? Very interesting to see how effective this is. Blows their apparent agenda and purpose out of the water. LINK

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The ol' demons are certainly not restricted to Christians.....

Check out this link (and the links from within).........the Muslims cop their fair share as well!

TheJinn.net

Also, this Buddhist blog suggests they are also subject to the same......

Dharmawheel.net

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Someone said it earlier: the Devil's best trick is that he convinces you he doesn't exist.

Since Christians don't buy that, the gig is up so to speak, and he has to attack in different ways.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
well, thanks for sharing your story, op..always a toughie anywhere

one thing...you say the demon pretended to be an alien..how exactly? i mean, just by passing a thought? no beam, no ship..no materialization? doesn't sound too convincing to me...i mean, the thing sure gave up that ruse quite easily,,

as an aside comment, just wanted to throw my two pennies out there and state that i do not believe aliens are demons or vice versa; way way too many differences between the two, and those who want to believe that these are demons that can be exercised may find themselves in a pickle some day when it doesn't work..when it doesn't work to call on Christ and the thing is still standing there, whether it be when you are fully conscious or in the 'half sleep' pick up that wrench or that louisville slugger and give it a go. i am surprised that on such a modern line as ats the idea that all the sightings, all the documents, the anomalies--that folks still believe that these beings are not extra terrestrial.

their agenda is probably, as one poster said 'up to no good'; this is true..but what that means exactly is certainly not known, whereas i think we can be pretty sure of what a demon's agenda is, no? and yes, demons can come to anyone and everyone, and yes, calling on Jesus makes 'em go away..that is promised in the Bible of course, so it's a good bet..

these beings, you can pray all you want; sometimes they let you go, sometimes not...sometimes they just take your kids or grandkids to see what you'll do..they are much more chicken-# that demons, too; they love to come when your are sleeping, if you were awake you could probably beat them. demons LIKE to come when you are awake; they want a good fight. i mean, i could go on and on, but the very nature of the one is so dramatically different than the other--i mean, you can kill aliens, not too sure about demons..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join