It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
If Aliens are Demons then what are Angels? Aliens? Inner-dimensional beings (a fancier name for Alien)?

I think they are all Aliens. God, Angels, Demons the whole sha-bang. If you're not native to the area then you're Alien. Simple enough.
I guess it's the word 'Alien' that gets people. Sometimes people forget it's a descriptive word. It means 'not from around here'.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Religion is a delusion and brews delusions in its victims
BUT
In the past VERY BAD Star Men from many planets where banished to Earth, the worst of the worst
when they re-incarnate as earth men the spirit is still bad, so are they.

Advanced civilizations dont kill unless its self defense and a warning has been given so they choose a remote uncivilized place to banish the worst ones.

Demons are NAUGHTY old spirits (10 billion years old or so) who have powers we dont understand yet as they can remember all their prev lives/lessons.
edit on 24-9-2012 by HiGilgamesh because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Not even so.

Alien merely describes our understanding of that entity, from our perspective. Even if it was native, it is still alien to us.

Yes, they are all aliens. Even if they are a future evolved version of ourselves they are still alien.
edit on 24-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 24-9-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by julia53

I think what you are describing as aliens are the Nephilim, not the Fallen. They are different, and would likely have different modus operandi and different agendas, which could account for the discrepancies you speak of.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
If Aliens are Demons then what are Angels? Aliens? Inner-dimensional beings (a fancier name for Alien)?

I think they are all Aliens. God, Angels, Demons the whole sha-bang. If you're not native to the area then you're Alien. Simple enough.
I guess it's the word 'Alien' that gets people. Sometimes people forget it's a descriptive word. It means 'not from around here'.

The Angels in the bible where good star men

Inner-dimensional beings are not from our time/space configuration

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Neat story. Unfortunately scenarios that occur in ones head are hard to validate to others. Interesting none the less.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

My silly theory below. Think of it what you will.

My opinion on aliens is they have never visited earth. There is an agenda to take away the faith in God, and getting people to latch onto aliens saving us is just a more exciting version and for some bizarre reason an easier sell than Jesus. I think and I may be wrong so don't take it as fact, that the idea is if you can get a majority percentage of the population to move away from God, the devil wins and destroys everything God created. This is why faith in God is so important. It's key.

G'day violet

consider this:
Pray to your spirit it is real, it is the creation,it is godly
some people cant see the wars are from religion or that the universe is far wilder than any jungle teaming with life
heaven and hell are inside us not places we go when we die, we re-incarnate

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Before I believed Aliens were from outer space, now after experiencing many many things first hand, I truly do believe they are not. They are from a different dimension and definitely a hostile threat. Im not super religious or anything, but I do believe they are up to no good.

I think you are absolutely right in that at least some of them are up to no good. But....there are others that can be looked at as stewards of this planet, and of us, the human race. I too believe ET is from outer space, and not another dimension, and they are certainly not demons, no matter how many Christians trumpet that they are again and again in ATS. It seems to the Christians that anything and everything from outer space, or inner space, and anything supernatural, or any other God, or Goddess, is automatically a Demon, or a Satan. This effect really shows the cult like way they all say the same things over and over. And for what purpose? To gain new converts into the cult! I wonder, OP what is your persoanal agenda here?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I came to this conclusion on my own I am proud to say, at a young age. Starting out with Bigfoot and Nessie, eventually discovering tales of UFO's. I read John Keel at 12, and in the following years kept up my hobby. Revising theories and whatnot. Now, at 18. I am pretty sure I figured it out. But I want proof honestly. I plan on finding it soon, but until then! I join the Navy.

I found out my theory wasn't original as well. Other people discovered it before me
. But still. I have never actually had an experience. But.... I firmly believe this is what is happening. It's strange. But I do think we will find out for sure soon.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
reply to post by autowrench

Demons showing themselves to non-believers would defeat their purpose. Their goal is to keep people from believing in Jesus and Grace. Showing themselves would turn non-believers into believers, and lead people to turn to Christ.

Jesus once said... You might not believe in me, but you should believe in the things I do.

I am not a Religious Person but I believe these to be HONORABLE WORDS to live by. I do not fear the possibility of DEMONS nor do I believe in HELL or HEAVEN in the Religious Manner that some people do. If there is a GOD it is NOTHING like Humans have any understanding. LOGIC precludes the possibility of a HELL or HEAVEN as even if FREE WILL is taken into consideration...in a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM all possible outcomes, versions and Probabilities must exist! This is based on the MATH!

There has NEVER in the HISTORY of HUMAN EXISTENCE where anything that has been first had the Math elude to anything or ones existence not be PROVEN BY THE MATH. Thus there has never been any instance where something has been proven to exist...where the Math said it could not.

Thus...in a MULTIVERSAL SYSTEM there is a DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL REALITY WITHIN ONE SPECIFIC UNIVERSAL GROUPING WHERE EVERY POSSIBILITY MUST EXIST.

So...there is a Divergent Universal Reality with a 100% Probability where GOD EXISTS as well as another Divergent Universal Reality with a 100% Probability that a GOD does NOT EXIST! This is what the MATH DICTATES! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet

My silly theory below. Think of it what you will.

My opinion on aliens is they have never visited earth. There is an agenda to take away the faith in God, and getting people to latch onto aliens saving us is just a more exciting version and for some bizarre reason an easier sell than Jesus. I think and I may be wrong so don't take it as fact, that the idea is if you can get a majority percentage of the population to move away from God, the devil wins and destroys everything God created. This is why faith in God is so important. It's key.

Nailed it. You get a star. You shouldn't have deleted your post.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Demons showing themselves to non-believers would defeat their purpose. Their goal is to keep people from believing in Jesus and Grace. Showing themselves would turn non-believers into believers, and lead people to turn to Christ.

I think NOT. I have seen and experienced inferiors, the things you all call demons, and assign all these fantastic power to. Know how to defeat then in a second? Project love at them. This also has a visible effect on those perky Christian types that come knocking. These inferiors need energy to operate, ans guess from which group they get most of their energy from? The ones always promoting them, talking about them, and assigning them to everything not Christian. Take away their energy, they die, it is that simple, people. But then, Christians need them, don't they?

I am not afraid of them, and do not understand how anyone would be afraid.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
isn't it possible that there are both aliens, just one of trillions of things God has created, and there are demons pretending to be them.

they like to torment people, ask God to torment them 1000x more.

that should cause them to leave you alone.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ResearchEverything777

You Either are connected To God / Creator, Or satan / god of this fallen world.

It is only one or the other, always. If it is not in the Bible, it either doesn't exist, or is Satanic, or Demonic. Any religion not Christian is always Satan Worship. Even in here, any thread about ET, Aliens, or UFOs is always met with the standard rhetoric: Those are not aliens, they are Demons. Any other religion, be it Wicca, Taoism, or Buddhism, that is Satanic also.

Here is the polar two:

On the one side is God and Jesus.
On the other side is Satan and the Anti-Christ.

There is no middle ground, folks, you are with them, or you are with Satan, and that's all there is to it. This is all based of course, on their book. None will admit all of the translations and changes it has gone though, nor will any of them do any research on the origins of words or stories found in the book. Any earlier books or texts are "lies," or "work of the Devil." I don't know a lot about Islam, but my take on the extreme version is quite like this, either or. Don't these two book religions realize the heartache and bloodshed they have caused with this "belief system?" Right now, at this moment, Christianity is at war with Islam. Where does it end? When you destroy the world?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96

You did.

Really? Where was that, actually? You seem to know something about me that I don't even know.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

The ol' demons are certainly not restricted to Christians.....

Check out this link (and the links from within).........the Muslims cop their fair share as well!

TheJinn.net

Also, this Buddhist blog suggests they are also subject to the same......

Dharmawheel.net

Yes, I have a good and trusted friend who is a devout Muslim, and he is scared to death of Jinn. I think it's the same with every religion save one, the God of the religion must have an equally powerful enemy, or else the religion is moot.

Of, yeah, the one religion without any demons or satans? Wicca.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Someone said it earlier: the Devil's best trick is that he convinces you he doesn't exist.

Has it occurred to you that perhaps it is you that is being fooled here? Friend, I can debate you all day long on the Christian religion and the Bible, having spent a great many years researching same. I know, may of you think me the antichrist of something, but that is so far off base none of you can even see it.
Try reading that book of yours, and take some note, and do some comparisons with other religious texts. All roads lead straight back to Ancient Sumer, or to you, Sumeria.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If I may I would expand on the idea of aliens as demons.

The term greys or little green men both have highly significant meanings in the occult world.

Little green men is actually a reference to fairies from the druidic and nature worship cults. The green man is associated the term 'knock on wood' and is actually the inspiration for characters such as Robin Hood (Robin of Greenwood) and the Green Man of Its Always Sunny in Philly (Hollywood production, Hollywood is what druids and magicians made their wands out of). The cycle being the Sun proceeding through Capricorn the gate of death during the winter Solstice through the gates of Gemini and being reborn in the summer solstice at the gates of birth a.k.a. Cancer.

Grey has to do with the dualistic nature of this reality according to Kabbalistic teachings or of Yggdrasil.

I have had several similar experiences including the common experience of blue luminous being associated with '___' trips, though I was not using any such method to achieve the experience.

Lastly, I want to inform you that whatever bad vibrations of fear or hate they send your way, they are not in control. As evidence by your asking for help from One Most High, don't forget that.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

You can call them a demon but they are an extra-dimensional entity. Which one? I'm not sure.

What does it want? Generally, food.
What does it eat? Generally, negative energies like fear, anger, hate.
How does it obtain its food? By creating those emotions within humans.

You were being fed upon. Most people pray to Jesus but fail to realise that it is actually their own will-power that can repulse these entities because the realm they exist in is literally thought-made-manifest.

energy-consuming-entities, was reading this yesterday, timing. Absolutely possible
link

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join