A Demon Pretended to Be an Alien

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

The power of the Lord Jesus Christ's name is omnipotent. He has power over darkness which testifies to His mighty authority and power. His power has dispelled many dark entities in my life in both the real world and dream world.

Thank you Jesus Christ for all you do and have done for us.
edit on 24-9-2012 by GoldenVoyager because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

Thanks, For being honest and sharing your experience...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This what a lot of us have been saying around this place for months and I know a lot have been saying it for years, those things are vicious liars and come to people like angels of light but are black as the hate they have for us. A lot of people gain knowledge from them and openly converse with them and think they will live forever and ever, when the holy spirit departs earth and death will flee from us who are unlucky enough to be here. They call that ascension but we know we are gonna get tortured over and over again when they get their power.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

Demons will use whatever lie AT THE TIME they can to try to gain your trust, but just because this one tried the alien line doesnt imply the endtime decption will be like this. The end time deception wont be like this if its close, as Hollywood has replaced the good ET, Close Encounter aliens of the 70s, with evil Independence Day type aliens

REMEMBER- Demons do NOT know when the end is. Only God knows. So they have to be ready with whatever might work at the time

I have to allow for the possibility that you are entirely correct.

I interpret my experience the way I do because I think this demon had probably been watching me read that tabloid article and saw the opportunity to use it.

Since I did not turn and look at the entity, I wonder what might have happened if I had gathered up the courage and forced myself to look at it?

Would I have seen a "Gray"?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenVoyager

Couldn't have said it better.

What is your take on the alien/demon theory?

My mom is an ardent proponent of the aliens being demons theory, and I was raised to believe as such.
I probably lean toward it being the truth, but I'm not 100% convinced.

I think we're gonna find out pretty soon, one way or another.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Sinny

Originally posted by Zane Zackerly

You sure those negative feelings weren't your own?

Not even possible.

No human could hate as much as this entity.

Jack the Ripper would be a Good Samaritan that helps little old ladies cross the street compared to this entity.

I certainly find that a huge exaggeration created within your own mind.

Sorry we disagree

Demons OOze HATE. it's not like anger it's like RAGE!!!! pure Evil. There is nothing on earth like it. A demon would look at my dads alcoholic rage and laugh cause it would be nothing compared to it's HATE. I know what he means. It's kind of like agent smith when he is talking to drugged and cuffed morphius times 10.

That human stench is stuck in my nose bit..

They hate everything about us, about life, and anything good.

No human can hate that much. No matter how dark we get, we still have some light left. Some part of God is always there. They seem to somehow not have any God in them at all..

And it is within your own statement you reveal the greatest flaw in this theory.

"They have no God in them"

First, one needs to define "God".

Secondly, one needs to realise we are all one and the same creation, as different vibrations.

How could these "Demons" not have "God" in them, when we are all made of the same energy?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenVoyager
reply to post by tvtexan

The power of the Lord Jesus Christ's name is omnipotent. He has power over darkness which testifies to His mighty authority and power. His power has dispelled many dark entities in my life in both the real world and dream world.

Out of curiosity, what has Jesus done for us?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

REMEMBER- Demons do NOT know when the end is. Only God knows. So they have to be ready with whatever might work at the time

Until such a time as God reveals the timing to His servants the prophets, once the time comes to reveal it, demons as well as God's people will both know, the timing of that revelation is in God's hand.

And they do now.

God Bless,

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Until such a time as God reveals the timing to His servants the prophets, once the time comes to reveal it, demons as well as God's people will both know, the timing of that revelation is in God's hand.

And they do now.

God Bless,

"When God reveals this...and When God reveals that..and its in Gods hands"

Sounds like a good excuse for the human race sitting around doing a whole bunch of nothing in my opinion.

So is this "God" just local to Earth? Our galaxy? Our universe? Or infinity?

Because if its infinity, what makes you think this so called "God" has time to reveal anything to us poxy humans stuck on a little blue rock?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
1. The existence of intelligent ET's such as greys or reptilians is not fact
2. Fear is a basic impulse in the "primitive" brain - it's instinctive, not rational
3. Waking-state dreams (or sleep paralysis) are common

I used to be a christian until my mid 20's. I similarly believed that, if the UFOs were real, they were demonic. But when I grew out of my christian faith, my views changed. This went on over several years. During this period of time, my obsession with UFOs also dramatically shrunk. In the last 3-5 years my view has been more skeptical than it once was. I now believe that almost all cases are exaggerations of natural phenomena. I do think there's a possibility that we've had some short-lived visitations or probes pass us by, but it's not anywhere near the scale that's popularly portrayed in movies and ufology. In fact, I think there's a very real possibility that, assuming intelligent ET's have been or are here, they don't look like greys or anything that's popularly shown and in fact might not even have a body at all. By this I mean they can program matter and would be able to "wear" a body, but are not dependent on it. To me, this is a valid path, especially if intelligent life merges with its own technology. We ourselves might one day merge with our computers and machines and no longer be completely dependent on a physical body or even a biological body, for that matter.

No offense, please. I am just stating my own opinion. This is my experience. I'm not the spokesperson for the devil or anybody really that you should be afraid of. I'm just a person, like you.
edit on 24-9-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Is the time close? If so, how do you know?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

". In fact, I think there's a very real possibility that, assuming intelligent ET's have been or are here, they don't look like greys or anything that's popularly shown and in fact might not even have a body at all. By this I mean they can program matter and would be able to "wear" a body, but are not dependent on it. To me, this is a valid path, especially if intelligent life merges with its own technology. We ourselves might one day merge with out computers and machines and no longer be completely dependent on a physical body or even a biological body, for that matter."

Totally agree with this.

Not commenting on the religious portion of your post.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That's why I said it ...SEEMS LIKE SOMEHOW.. they don't have God in them. Big difference.

I was wondering aloud how could this be?

You don't know everything. You cannot know some of the things you say. Yes the RA material is nice. I have it saved to my desktop. You just trust some being calling itself RA?

Evil does exist, it would almost have to. yin and yang ya know?

Come back when you have seen a demon or an alien up close, and then you can tell me it's all light and God everywhere, haha. Not everything is decided. It's not all set in stone. It's not all good.

I'm not a christian and I have probably been to other peoples churches 4 times or so on easter. Why do you think I would be talking about Jesus? Why would Jesus be able to make these things leave without too much trouble when I alone am completely overwhelmed and trapped out of my body?

I have much scary stories.
I have been attacked all my life.
They wanted my body.
They wanted my soul.

When you have your head exploding with pulsating energy so strong it pushes you out of your body after something Screams your name in your ear, and you float around helplessly trying to escape only to find out you can't open doors with no arms, and you are like this for 30 minutes you can come back and tell me everything happens for a reason.

Similar to the OP it was at a time when I was making positive changes in my life and was meditating and becoming enlightened I guess. It was so bad I started drinking and stopped praying or trying to figure out how I AM, and what God is.. they don't come around much anymore, but I bet if I get close to figuring it all out again they will come to stop me.

Something about becoming enlightened even ONE person will wreck their plans. So I made it my goal. I can't remember why this idea mattered so much to me anymore, so the demons won that round. Neo was the ONE he broke the 6th version of the program. there's always one who comes and unbalances the algorithm. Since I am not in the movie I wasn't saved.. Maybe it's my turn now?
edit on 9/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

And they do now.

God Bless,

Sounds like a good excuse for the human race sitting around doing a whole bunch of nothing in my opinion.

Because if its infinity, what makes you think this so called "God" has time to reveal anything to us poxy humans stuck on a little blue rock?

I agree with this in a sense, but God is everywhere in some ways, so in that way It could be said God reveals things all the time. But in another sense It's all up to us.

God helps those who help themselves is probably the closest to the truth. I don't imagine God as a magic person that has actions or is even in time..

God is not someone who would help us against an alien race. In Gods eyes how can anything be looked at as the worthier cause to help? I suspect God would only act directly if all of infinity was going to end if nothing was done.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I haven't claimed to know all the answers, I'm just challenging yours.

Evil - Ying and Yang, so what the oppsite to Evil? Can we sum it up in a word, like its opposite polarity?

Do I trust an entity calling its self Ra? I do.

Why wouldn't I? Its a likely name as any other, and claims to be the same social complex that communicated with the Egyptians 11,000 years ago (which also fits in to alternative beliefs as to when the pyramids were really built).

As far as trust goes with "Ra". I don't know if you have got round to reading the whole 106 sessions? (I'm on 86), but there's not a single negative influence within the content, so how it could be deemed untrust worthy, is an interesting thought to ponder.

It also states in the Ra material, certain negative entities will try and hinder your spiritual development, which also fits in with aliens NOT demons interfering with a positive entities mind.

I'm not discounting he had an exsperince, I just think it would be detrimental to assume it a "Demon"
edit on 24-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And they do now.

God Bless,

I agree with this in a sense, but God is everywhere in some ways, so in that way It could be said God reveals things all the time. But in another sense It's all up to us.

God helps those who help themselves is probably the closest to the truth. I don't imagine God as a magic person that has actions or is even in time..

God is not someone who would help us against an alien race. In Gods eyes how can anything be looked at as the worthier cause to help? I suspect God would only act directly if all of infinity was going to end if nothing was done.

A star for that, as its one of the few posts in this thread that grasp the true reality of "God".

I don't like the term "God" it adds a sense of one "entity"

When it is each and every one of us, including the grass and the concrete I walk upon.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by tvtexan

Jesus has saved me countless times when I wasn't and still am not a christian. He saved me even from my own dumb self when I messed around with occult stuff even as I hated christians.

He is the man. For this Jesus will always have a special place in my heart, literally..

I don't really have religious beliefs besides:

We are ALL one.
AND
I LOVE Jesus.

I sound like such a jesus freak hahaha. I never thought I'd see the day.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by tvtexan

Jesus has saved me countless times when I wasn't and still am not a christian. He saved me even from my own dumb self when I messed around with occult stuff even as I hated christians.

He is the man. For this Jesus will always have a special place in my heart, literally..

I don't really have religious beliefs besides:

We are ALL one.
AND
I LOVE Jesus.

I sound like such a jesus freak hahaha. I never thought I'd see the day.

Aha. Each to their own aye.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Dustytoad

As far as trust goes with "Ra". I don't know if you have got round to reading the whole 106 sessions? (I'm on 86), but there's not a single negative influence within the content, so how it could be deemed untrust worthy, is an interesting thought to ponder.

It also states in the Ra material, certain negative entities will try and hinder your spiritual development, which also fits in with aliens NOT demons interfering with a positive entities mind.

I'm not discounting he had an exsperince, I just think it would be detrimental to assume it a "Demon"
edit on 24-9-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

yes I agree about RA material. not sure where I am at in it. I've probably read most of it, but I don't really read it in any order, just pick pages that seem right for me to read. I find anything and everything can be untrustworthy. Going with it actually being RA, doesn't make it completely true, because he himself is not ALL knowing. That's all. What if only one page has a lie on it, but it's a big lie that you don't notice and it's worth it for some RA dude to spend all that time just to get you to believe that one lie. I wasn't meaning to say it is untrustworthy in general.

I would call Demons negative entities. In fact I don't like the word Demon. I have left my body and when you do this you are like a demon. Aliens coming through walls says demon to me.

And when this exact tactic was used on me I used the word Demon to describe these things but negative entities fits and is more descriptive of what they are. I mean I was getting real close to something BIG. I was so badly tortured that I don't even want to try again.

I feel like this is just a word problem.

Demons
gate keepers
negative aliens
negative entities

it's just something like EVIL that operates seemingly like magic... So going by that I would wager these are beings that are in a higher dimension and have practiced their will power.

Maybe calling them Demonic would be better than demons? I find that most people who don't agree with this concept have a problem with christianity. I don't like christianity never have and when I first came across the aliens are actually demons concept I thought it was so dumb.

so if it was any other name they are fine with the concept, but if it's demons that means the Bible is real etc..
It doesn't have to be like that.

Demons will be EVIL with or without Christians or any other faith. It doesn't have to be a religious issue.

have you seen that movie I referred to about satan coming down in egypt in his pyramid craft? He was a gray alien, but he could leave his body at will. He possesses some kid and then becomes pharoh? and the dudes would wear animal head masks as armor?

In this way Aliens and Demons ARE the exact same thing. They are physical and can fly in saucers, but they could also travel through diminsions with their mind..
edit on 9/24/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join