It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Houston officer kills double amputee in wheelchair

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

You sir said it so very well, so very very well. this is getting
to the point of being completely psychotic, these things
simply need to stop, how can they try to sell it to us like this?

He was a scary scary man um yea in a wheelchair, i swear
i thought he was a cyborg, a one armed, one legged, flying
purple cyborg monster......

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm on the same train of thought as you. There were two officers there. One was pinned in a corner by the guy in the wheelchair. The other apparently not.

I would think he could have done several things to deal with the threat. Pull the chair back, restrain the man's one arm or just tip the chair over backwards.

How exactly does one get "pinned in a corner" by a guy in a wheelchair with one arm and leg? Even if it was a mobility scooter if you have two legs you can out maneuver it. Sounds like the cop was a typical out of shape fatso who could barely move and may have been better off in a wheel chair himself - perhaps then he wouldn't have been "pinned in a corner".

CJ

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

How exactly does one get "pinned in a corner" by a guy in a wheelchair with one arm and leg? Even if it was a mobility scooter if you have two legs you can out maneuver it.

They can be pretty tricky,

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I can see that no one here has read this post in this thread (previous page) www.abovetopsecret.com...- here the guy lays it all our for you and you ignore him - serves you all right. You are all in denial. Shooting house pets at will and tazing old people and young IS ALL PART OF TERRORIZING YOU - AND YOU REFUSE TO SEE IT, You are responding as though this is just an isolated case of "aberrant behavior" - I feel sorry for the whole lot !!!
edit on 23-9-2012 by VonZolta because: why do you even care

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by VonZolta

I don't even need a post on the previous page to point out the obvious.

I didn't realize everybody here didn't see the pattern. I mean these stories pop up every other day.

I guess you think you are steps ahead.

edit on 23-9-2012 by DermotMcDerp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DermotMcDerp

I didn't realize everybody here didn't see the pattern. I mean these stories pop up every other day.

DermotMcDerp

You should read the post first that VonZolta was referring to (below) - then comment.

HERE IS THE REASON for all the animal like behavior on the part of the police in the USA.

American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship [and a martial law police state]
LINK

Ever so steadily every police department in the United States, under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security, is being trained by Israeli groups and groups inspired by the Zionist Israeli's such as the SPLC. The have literally taken over in the name of "The War on Terror."

This POLICE STATE "terror creep" on the part of Mossad operating within our borders in collaboration with DHS, TSA, CIA, FBI and on and on, is destroying our ability to effectively police our own country. The situation is CRITICAL. If you haven't noticed what's been happening over the past decade regarding the brutality of our nations police YOU ARE IN DENIAL just like the rest of the country.

This is only one of a large number of articles - below are a few paragraphs from an extensive article covering ALL of their nefarious activities. LINK

As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system.

They are becoming “Israeli.”

The door to this foreign influence in America was thrown open by the Department of Homeland Security and, in particular, Michael Chertoff, an Israeli citizen who was, in particular, most instrumental as former Director of DHS in implementing policies challenged as unconstitutional, policies the new “Israeli trained” American police are tasked with stopping opposition to.

“Israel - ization” of American police is a simple process:

- Total militarization of police, military tactics, utter disrespect for civil law, the constitution, civil liberties, freedom of speech and the unbridled growth of centralized power under unlimited corruption; government by money and organized crime.

- Systematic suppression of dissent

- Systematic use of intimidation to control the electoral process at every level of government

- Seamless coordination with military and “internationalist” groups to prepare for mass internment of sectors of the population, numbering in the millions

- Coordinated use of full military power including but not limited to bombing, strafing, heavy artillery and summary executions, the same methods Israel uses on a daily basis

- Even more control of the press, based on the Israeli model, with two “controlled” views, on pro-government and the second, “controlled opposition.”

Infiltration

It is absolutely necessary to differentiate between Israeli companies and those working tied to quasi-governmental organized crime in America. It is also necessary that citizenry, in particular Americans of Jewish background, recognize that a systematic campaign of controlled and revised history and, more seriously, orchestrated “incidents” are coordinated with groups misrepresenting themselves as defending the Jewish people.

These groups, several come to mind, are, in actuality, Israeli “psyops” groups that actually work on an active basis with terrorists. What are we saying

edit on 23-9-2012 by de_Genova because: text

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonZolta
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Ah the schizophrenic conversation.

Please, I see through all.

The funny thing is, I completely agree with you when you say that there is an agenda of terror behind all this police violence, I already said that.

Off course, I am a government agent because I see though your "clear as day" dummy move.

Dump the double profile buddy, it's dishonest.

edit on Sun Sep 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
DermotMcDerp

No anger here - stop the false accusations though - its ignorant.........as for proof? READ THE ARTICLE - that's all you'll need for a good start on genuine research into the reality of the awful we are in!.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
All i got to say to the guy who shot the wheelchair guy is.....if your reading this you and all you weak ass coward buddies who i assume to be just like yourself....there will come a day when you cowards can no longer hide from your evil deeds towards your fellow man.Mark my words someday and someday soon you will be weighed and measured AND FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onewhoknowsjesus
All i got to say to the guy who shot the wheelchair guy is.....if your reading this you and all you weak ass coward buddies who i assume to be just like yourself....there will come a day when you cowards can no longer hide from your evil deeds towards your fellow man.Mark my words someday and someday soon you will be weighed and measured AND FOUND GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully we gert to take our revenge in THIS LIFE and not have to wait for judgment day

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

You initially provided no link, but I looked at the article and I don't see any proof to blame Israel. It doesn't even really matter.

We can agree that there is something bad going on with the police force, and this is obvious to many people. There was no need to talk down to people.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Heaven forbid - is that interloper VonZolta on line at the same time as me? Howzat accuser? -->DermotMcDerp
edit on 23-9-2012 by de_Genova because: no reason

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The point was not that he is also online, the point is that his first post was a plug of your post, and then you came in and continued. And that is just one giveaway.

Don't make it any worse than it already is. Sometimes it is better to cut your losses and be quiet about it.

Here, I'll even repost your post to show that it is not your message I object to.

American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship

As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system. They are becoming “Israeli.” The door to this foreign influence in America was thrown open by the Department of Homeland Security and, in particular, Michael Chertoff, an Israeli citizen who was, in particular, most instrumental as former Director of DHS in implementing policies challenged as unconstitutional, policies the new “Israeli trained” American police are tasked with stopping opposition to. “Israel - ization” of American police is a simple process: - Total militarization of police, military tactics, utter disrespect for civil law, the constitution, civil liberties, freedom of speech and the unbridled growth of centralized power under unlimited corruption; government by money and organized crime. - Systematic suppression of dissent - Systematic use of intimidation to control the electoral process at every level of government - Seamless coordination with military and “internationalist” groups to prepare for mass internment of sectors of the population, numbering in the millions - Coordinated use of full military power including but not limited to bombing, strafing, heavy artillery and summary executions, the same methods Israel uses on a daily basis - Even more control of the press, based on the Israeli model, with two “controlled” views, on pro-government and the second, “controlled opposition.” Infiltration It is absolutely necessary to differentiate between Israeli companies and those working tied to quasi-governmental organized crime in America. It is also necessary that citizenry, in particular Americans of Jewish background, recognize that a systematic campaign of controlled and revised history and, more seriously, orchestrated “incidents” are coordinated with groups misrepresenting themselves as defending the Jewish people. These groups, several come to mind, are, in actuality, Israeli “psyops” groups that actually work on an active basis with terrorists. What are we saying?

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

You initially provided no link, but I looked at the article and I don't see any proof to blame Israel. It doesn't even really matter.

We can agree that there is something bad going on with the police force, and this is obvious to many people. There was no need to talk down to people.

The LINK was provided from the very start of the thread - I then added ANOTHER of the same link to be sure people here got the story...........first you make a false accusation and now you are telling more falsehoods!

stop lying!!!

This is a CRITICAL ISSUE and if the American people do not attend to it soon we will go the same way as did Czarist Russia and the Wiemar Republic - to mention only a few........

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

DermotMcDerp

You should read the post first that VonZolta was referring to (below) - then comment.

HERE IS THE REASON for all the animal like behavior on the part of the police in the USA.

American police now “Israeli-DHS trained,” precursor to dictatorship [and a martial law police state]
LINK

Ever so steadily every police department in the United States, under the authority of the Department of Homeland Security, is being trained by Israeli groups and groups inspired by the Zionist Israeli's such as the SPLC. The have literally taken over in the name of "The War on Terror."

This POLICE STATE "terror creep" on the part of Mossad operating within our borders in collaboration with DHS, TSA, CIA, FBI and on and on, is destroying our ability to effectively police our own country. The situation is CRITICAL. If you haven't noticed what's been happening over the past decade regarding the brutality of our nations police YOU ARE IN DENIAL just like the rest of the country.

This is only one of a large number of articles - below are a few paragraphs from an extensive article covering ALL of their nefarious activities. LINK

As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system.

They are becoming “Israeli.”

The door to this foreign influence in America was thrown open by the Department of Homeland Security and, in particular, Michael Chertoff, an Israeli citizen who was, in particular, most instrumental as former Director of DHS in implementing policies challenged as unconstitutional, policies the new “Israeli trained” American police are tasked with stopping opposition to.

“Israel - ization” of American police is a simple process:

- Total militarization of police, military tactics, utter disrespect for civil law, the constitution, civil liberties, freedom of speech and the unbridled growth of centralized power under unlimited corruption; government by money and organized crime.

- Systematic suppression of dissent

- Systematic use of intimidation to control the electoral process at every level of government

- Seamless coordination with military and “internationalist” groups to prepare for mass internment of sectors of the population, numbering in the millions

- Coordinated use of full military power including but not limited to bombing, strafing, heavy artillery and summary executions, the same methods Israel uses on a daily basis

- Even more control of the press, based on the Israeli model, with two “controlled” views, on pro-government and the second, “controlled opposition.”

Infiltration

It is absolutely necessary to differentiate between Israeli companies and those working tied to quasi-governmental organized crime in America. It is also necessary that citizenry, in particular Americans of Jewish background, recognize that a systematic campaign of controlled and revised history and, more seriously, orchestrated “incidents” are coordinated with groups misrepresenting themselves as defending the Jewish people.

These groups, several come to mind, are, in actuality, Israeli “psyops” groups that actually work on an active basis with terrorists. What are we saying

This post is where our conversation started. There was no link. Do you see a link. Some of the comments made by me based on that post, where based on the qoute, not the entire article.

That's why I said there was no link initially, to inform you that my previous statements about there being no evidence were based on the qoute only.

I was just being honest with you. Funny that you twist this into me being a liar.

There was a link in the original post. I never said there wasn't. You just misunderstood.

The only one being sneaky and dishonest is you, and it is completely transparant.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The LINK was provided from the very start of the thread - I then added ANOTHER of the same link to be sure people here got the story.

OOPS!

There were only two links of this story in this thread. One made by you on page two.

The other made by Vonzolta on this page.(linking back to the comment with the link to the article), and he also said this,

I can see that no one here has read this post in this thread (previous page)

Yet you say you posted a link twice.

OOPS!

To be fair, you did post the qoute twice, so maybe you mean that. That still doesn't change a thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join