It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Ronald A. Terebesi, 42, lived in the home. He was arrested on a warrant April 12 on three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia
Terebesi was not friendly with him or any of his neighbors, O'Brien said. "We have a tight-knit homeowners association," he said, to which Terebesi did not belong.
"He definitely kept different hours than the rest of us," he said, adding that there were often late-night goings-on at the home.
The neighborhood association had scheduled a meeting for Sunday afternoon, O'Brien said. They had requested a police officer attend to address the problems at Terebesi's home
Originally posted by hawkiye
Waiting for the fist dumb ass to come in and try and defend this... "I could not tell it was a pen in his hand" Yeah right f'n liar because pens are so hard to distinguish from knives or guns and two of them were there... Sigh!
Originally posted by baddmove
Why didn't the cop just push the guy back with his foot?
seems like a wheelchair will roll fairly easily...
I guess it is easier to just shoot someone..eh?
The person was fatally shot by a local police officer after
the man "charged the entry team and physically encountered
two of the police officers," state police spokesman Lt. J. Paul Vance said.
As part of this training, there is an increased move to use of military uniforms, armored vehicles, heavy weapons, illegal surveillance, lying to the people, press and courts and systematic interference in the electoral system.
They are becoming “Israeli.”
The door to this foreign influence in America was thrown open by the Department of Homeland Security and, in particular, Michael Chertoff, an Israeli citizen who was, in particular, most instrumental as former Director of DHS in implementing policies challenged as unconstitutional, policies the new “Israeli trained” American police are tasked with stopping opposition to.
“Israel - ization” of American police is a simple process:
- Total militarization of police, military tactics, utter disrespect for civil law, the constitution, civil liberties, freedom of speech and the unbridled growth of centralized power under unlimited corruption; government by money and organized crime.
- Systematic suppression of dissent
- Systematic use of intimidation to control the electoral process at every level of government
- Seamless coordination with military and “internationalist” groups to prepare for mass internment of sectors of the population, numbering in the millions
- Coordinated use of full military power including but not limited to bombing, strafing, heavy artillery and summary executions, the same methods Israel uses on a daily basis
- Even more control of the press, based on the Israeli model, with two “controlled” views, on pro-government and the second, “controlled opposition.”
It is absolutely necessary to differentiate between Israeli companies and those working tied to quasi-governmental organized crime in America. It is also necessary that citizenry, in particular Americans of Jewish background, recognize that a systematic campaign of controlled and revised history and, more seriously, orchestrated “incidents” are coordinated with groups misrepresenting themselves as defending the Jewish people.
These groups, several come to mind, are, in actuality, Israeli “psyops” groups that actually work on an active basis with terrorists. What are we saying?