It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by Xcalibur254

i love how your signature is dedicated to debunking anything regarding 2012, mayans, nibiru, etc. it says a lot about your whole objective here, which is blatant deception.

that proof you wanted folks - www.youtube.com...

more proof(this one is going to hurt
- www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...(freemason logo on semi hauling fema coffins THIS MONTH)

You all shut down my event thread because it was just soooooooo... TRUE. Wait until part 2

ah, another faked Neumayer 2 station photo. Funny how they ALWAYS use the exact same looking crescent. You'd think they'd have come up with a new view of it now (like gibbous phase one).......funny how he video maker "looses" the screen shot............and again, considering how far north Neumayer 2 is from the south pole (over 30 degrees) and we are looking north.......that picture of "Nibiru" proves that it would be visible by people in the northern hemisphere too.......and it wasn't near the sun either.....how about that?

Horrible video of the Moon and Jupiter (starting with it zoomed in on Jupiter and it's 4 brightest moons, then zooming out to where you can see the moon too), over exposed, and "normalzied" color filter.....idiots.

and last but not least: a 18 wheeler cab that the owner has put his masonic symbol on..........

My father was a mason. Had a neat looking ring he always wore with the masonic symbol on it. Masons are proud people. They have bumper stickers that they have on their cars too that say "To be one, ask one."

But I guess it's suppose to show that masons know something about "Nibiru" or some such crap. Too bad my father didn't tell me anything about it while he was on his death bed this past spring. Took him a whole week to die. I'd think he would have said something to me.

Yeah, I got a rather nice chuckle out of that "OMG its FEMA coffins hauled by a mason!" thing, especially since the whole FEMA coffin thing is based off of an already-debunked load of BS. And they arent coffins anyway, they're grave liners.

Gamekeeper, would you like to learn more about what those liners are for? Check out www.vantageproducts.com, they are the one of the principal manufacturers of these and they ship them all over the country.
edit on 25-9-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

not a very smart question ill agree. if you read her posts she is a lady, and me, well I am an alien.
have better things to do then create two accounts or posing as someone else. i have no agenda other than realing what is taking place, and reporting those findings. our freakin sun is white for &*^%$ sakes and lit like a lamop, it is nott yellow like when we were kids. something is up, too many prophecies from the ancients, etc, etc etc. so your not a fan of the masons huh? mb i was wrong about you..

I'm a lady, PlanetXisHere does not sound or write like any woman I know or have ever known.. The irrationalness of their statements do not jibe with the female species.. While we are prone to irrational outbreaks, we are normally "pretty level" when it comes to disasters.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You all shut down my event thread because it was just soooooooo... TRUE. Wait until part 2

No your thread was shut down because you kept on calling people sh!lls your thread
was closed by your own hand ...

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by eriktheawful

ahh i knew you would show up
all these kids in their basements creating fake videos of neumayer i know. why the same videos on the neumayer website though? riddle me that batman, cause ill come back with a backhand.
edit on 25-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

Is that a threat?

Or were you just trying to be smart?

Consider your reply very carefully.
edit on 25-9-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
well i cant tell if someone is male or female by what their writing style, but i thought it was a male too before today when i read her post. are woman more level headed about disasters? maybe.. i hope nothing happens but man there sure is something enexplained going on. etter to be safe than sorry.. you know as well as i do our gov wont tell us until the last second. and no disrespect to your compadres, but wehy do they come out in full force when anyone mentions planet x or nibiru? that alone makes me think this is in fact a true event we are on the cusp of. how do you shoot someone down who makes a good point. make fun of them, ridicule them, etc, etc etc at least you seem to have a heart girl.. anyways i have to get back to work now. have a good day.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

i was being a smart@$$. sorry for that. i cant help it sometimes when the responses are so Ridiculous!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

have better things to do then create two accounts or posing as someone else.

You have TWO accounts!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I think its about time for an "Event Part 2" thread from me.. you think the last one made headlines???

Go ahead it's your right but if i see you deliberatley picking on women and calling anyone
who dissagrees sh!lls/disinfo agents then there will be no part three for you...

edit on 25-9-2012 by denver22 because: colum

link   
reply to post by denver22

hmmmmmm.. not from the private message I got from someone who asked the mod who closed it. just sayin..

link   

Would you care to provide these prophecies? So far you are one of many to make this claim. Will you be the first to actually be able to back it up?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

thats fine. i already know who will be present to try and debunk my claims.. its to be expected. no name calling or disrespect from me denver22. just truth, truth, and more truth

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

YES. NO ONE TOLD YOU???

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

YES. NO ONE TOLD YOU???

You just said you

have better things to do then create two accounts or posing as someone else.

Are you even capable of telling the truth?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
NO, ESPECIALLY NOT TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU.,

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

that proof you wanted folks..

Gamekeeper.. I don't think the world "proof" means what you think it does.

What a ridiculous video. Made by a guy who knows nothing about astronomy.. he mangles the names of all the stars he is pointing out, and comes up with some laughable "live feed" black spots theory in Japan. Seriously?

It isn't even a life feed.. it was a still shot. Probably dirt on the camera lens. You call that proof?

If there were a giant anything withing spitting distance of our planet, not only would it greatly affect our planet, it would affect the other planets as well, and it would have been photographed by SOMEONE. And by someone, I mean an amateur photographer / astronomer, a university, an observatory, a space agency.. someone would have a high res photo of this thing.

But the only pictures given as "proof" are from kids like the one in this thread - holding his finger over the edge of the sun. Pathetic. I'll buy into your theory.. if you can dig up one substantial photo taken by someone with a decent telescope and a decent camera.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ridule me this your planet x was supposed to be here 2003 what went wrong ? mam/sir

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Scenes from the upcoming film 2012. Courtesy Columbia Pictures. Scenes from the motion picture "2012." Courtesy Columbia Pictures. Remember the Y2K scare? It came and went without much of a whimper because of adequate planning and analysis of the situation. Impressive movie special effects aside, Dec. 21, 2012, won't be the end of the world as we know. It will, however, be another winter solstice. Much like Y2K, 2012 has been analyzed and the science of the end of the Earth thoroughly studied. Contrary to some of the common beliefs out there, the science behind the end of the world quickly unravels when pinned down to the 2012 timeline. Below, NASA Scientists answer several questions that we're frequently asked regarding 2012. Question (Q): Are there any threats to the Earth in 2012? Many Internet websites say the world will end in December 2012. Answer (A): Nothing bad will happen to the Earth in 2012. Our planet has been getting along just fine for more than 4 billion years, and credible scientists worldwide know of no threat associated with 2012. Q: What is the origin of the prediction that the world will end in 2012? A: The story started with claims that Nibiru, a supposed planet discovered by the Sumerians, is headed toward Earth. This catastrophe was initially predicted for May 2003, but when nothing happened the doomsday date was moved forward to December 2012. Then these two fables were linked to the end of one of the cycles in the ancient Mayan calendar at the winter solstice in 2012 -- hence the predicted doomsday date of December 21, 2012.

www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

hmmmmmm.. not from the private message I got from someone who asked the mod who closed it. just sayin..

Actually all I pointed out was that you were in violation by calling people shills and paid disinfo artists without a shred of proof to back yourself up on that claim. Which is a violation of the T&C's.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Have you ever wondered why what you think is nibiru moves in correlation to the camera movement in your videos?

Have you ever wondered why it appears on a roof or in trees right in front of you? Remember we're talking about an alleged planet/star/__________ (fill in the blank) here.

You say these "objects" are not lens flares. Do you know what lens flares are or what they look like? You also say these videos are in infrared and yet they are not. Do you know what infrared means or what infrared images look like?

Have you ever asked PlanetXisHere if she thinks your videos are actually showing nibiru? It would be interesting to see that response if you could get it.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

"the guy seems like a plane x believer so he is going to see what he wants to see"

Really man.. thats your response? its clear the footage is real if you watch it. Ill make a new thread and post it for all to see, then we can see what peoples opinions are on it, sound ok?

I love how you don't answer my question on why can we only see these huge red object with a crappy cell phone yet we can't with better equipment? I even put on welding mask 5 times the other day and looked at the sun and didn't see this huge red object.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join