Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
A lot of the red water stories happen in China due to man made pollution and chemical spills. From a Chinese news source.

Chemical leakage turns villages red in Shandong

source: www.china.org.cn...

Sinkholes happen naturally all of the time and with fracking they are even more wide spread. From the USGS web site.

Areas prone to collapse sinkholes

source: ga.water.usgs.gov...

Click to enlarge pic

Non of which involves a rouge planet that would be affecting the solar system if it was close.
edit on 22-9-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Here are some other anomalies which used to be extremely rare events, even ten years ago when we had 24hr cable news (nullifying the argument that the world is more connected now):

I'm afraid that doesn't "nullify" anything. While we did have 24 hour cable news networks, not everyone had cable, or satellite TV (and even today not everyone has this believe it or not). With the advent of the "smart phone" even more people now are connected than ever before. Many have these phones, but do not own a computer, yet they are able to cruise the we, catch the news, take photo's and videos, post those same photo's and videos online, and even print things out.

1. Earthquake swarms all over the planet within short time frames, these used to happen pre and post quake for large quakes and be limited regionally, now they seem to be happening almost continually along many faults - at the same time.

Earthquake swarms happen. They've happened in the past. Some even have cycles to them.

There is no increase in tectonic activity and earthquakes either. Each year is different:

Source

2. Huge increases in volcanic activity - just off the top of my head, why in New Zealand a couple of weeks ago, 3 volcanoes erupted on the same day - hundreds of km's from each other. I travel down to Costa Rica and they usually have 2 - 3 active volcanoes, but for the past half year or so they have had 6-7 active volcanoes. Many old volcanoes are waking up - such as Santorini. Twenty years ago we may have had half a dozen active volcanoes in one year, now the number is 3-4 times that.

There is no huge increase in volcanic activity:

Source

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I bet Opthomologists are loving all of this PX/Nibiru craze. lmao.
Better book your catarac surgery now while there are still openings!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Ya see.. typical tactic. Ignore posts that might contradict you.. praise the ones that agree.

Again Pxih: there are a LOT of amateur astronomers that take great pictures of the sun. If you google it, you can find many even from this month! Sans killer planet X of course.

So.. how do you explain that? I mean.. other than your lame "people are taught not to look into the sun" excuse, which is ludicrous of course, as a LOT of people use filters and do a lot of viewing and photographing of the sun. There are probably tens of thousands of people that look at the sun every day, and none of them report a mystery killer planet hiding behind it. None of the amazing and detailed photos of the sun in the last several months show anything.

The only videos you post are ones of people covering the sun with a finger on a crappy camera. And there are high def pictures of the sun taken every month by amateur astronomers, and yet.. you don't reference or post those pictures. WHY NOT? I'd really like to know.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Is this serious?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Let me interject a possibility that might mitigate for something large passing close to earth . It might give some of you that created yourselves a laugh or not . The Bible says that there will be great cataclysmic earthquakes and seismic activity that will cause the sun and moon to be blacked out . Matthew 24 verse 29 . Revelation 6verse 12 . Isaiah 24 verse 1 thru 20 but mainly verse 20 . This was prophesied to come during the Great Tribulation and with the other prophesied events coming to fruition very soon means we will see so really bad stuff coming down on us soon . Text

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Here you go let me help you out with these...

I don't know maybe there just real good at hiding Nibiru when they know people are looking their way...

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

On topic, do you have any verses predicting any of these things to be caused by lens flares, filter flares, reflections or any other camera effects? That's all that we have going on in the OP vid.

I understand what you're saying. I never have and never will say these things will not or can not happen. Many of the things the OP listed in recent posts may be happening and maybe not. Evidence to refute some of his claims was presented rather quickly. Regardless, nothing on Earth is physically disturbed by camera effects.

Perhaps someone would care to challenge the conclusion of the majority of the members posting in this thread, which is clearly proven that there is no "Planet X Complex" visible in the OP video?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Well, there are some objects that stand out when the person's finger is put over the Sun, so not lens flares, not Sun dogs, not little lights on the camera or another piece of glass as the videographer moves the camera around later in the video.

And maybe you should check out this little article about an amaetuer sunwatcher and what he uses to get his great pics.....

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Where is that pesky Nibiru in those pictures taken by this person?

Your story holds no merit, sorry......

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dcmb1409
A lot of the red water stories happen in China due to man made pollution and chemical spills. From a Chinese news source.

Chemical leakage turns villages red in Shandong

source: www.china.org.cn...

Sinkholes happen naturally all of the time and with fracking they are even more wide spread. From the USGS web site.

Areas prone to collapse sinkholes

source: ga.water.usgs.gov...

Click to enlarge pic

Non of which involves a rouge planet that would be affecting the solar system if it was close.
edit on 22-9-2012 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

So, how about red lakes and rivers in the Arctic or other places on the planet where there is no or minimal pollution? And why are these just happening in the last couple of years? I have been alive for a while and never heard about these in the 90's, 80's, 70's, and if they did occur it was maybe once a decade. I never even heard about these a decade ago - so please don't bring up the lame argument "Oh, we're having more earthquakes, volcanoes and red rivers because the world is more connected now".

Thousands of sinkholes are appearing all over the world because of fracking??? Please, give me a break. Sure, some sinkholes can form because of fracking - but what is the geographic limit to this? One mile? Five miles?

Here is a list of 26 sinkholes all within about ONE week in July this year:

26 sinkholes in one week July 2012 article

If you think worldwide sinkholes are due to fracking, which is by definition quite limited in geographic area, you seriously need to educate yourself further. I'm not saying it's definitely Planet X, but Planet X is a much better explanation than fracking - which quite obviously cannot explain sinkhole formation that is hundreds of miles away if you understand basic geology.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Maybe you missed it, but your chart shows an almost 100% increase in 5.0 to 5.9 quakes from 2000 to 2010, seems statistically significant to me.

Also, consider this for a moment, IF Planet X is real, it is obviously being heavily covered up, and data such as you report would be manipulated.

In the West there are a few seismic stations right on faults that record those faults, but most seismographs are away from faults as geologists know there are many faults we are unaware of.

So how does an epicenter get pinpointed on a map? Well, it's called triangulation. At least three seismographs must recored the same wave in order to pinpoint the epicenter and plot it on a may (for those stations not on existing faults).

Well, I documented in another thread, how earthquakes are appearing on some earthquake reporting maps, meaning three stations at least recorded the same seismic wave, (and what are the chances of three stations all having the same error? - trillions to one) so an earthquake did occur, yet these are later taken off the maps. Now earthquakes get upgraded or downgraded (these days it's almost always downgraded) all the time, so I can see how a quake can be adjusted a few tenths of a point on the Mag scale, but that three stations, hundreds or thousands of miles away from each other, were all in error so that the earthquake must be taken down? Impossible.

Here is that thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-9-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Part of the problem is you are indicating that these events (Sinkholes and water turning red) to an outside celestial body as the likely answer, when the causes of these are internal (from the Earth itself) and very well known.

Sinkholes can form from various internal processes, such as large underground chambers that collapse when they become empty of something (like ground water), and the empty chamber can no longer support the weight above it.

Some chambers of rock become more eroded over time due to water running through them (ground water that has accumulated due to heavy rain falls and are moving underground).
Drought in some areas where the ground water has drastically reduced can also cause this.

Red Waters can have several sources, both human made (pollution) or natural (bacteria or iron seepage). In the case of isolated area where this has happened with no pollution, it can still be caused by either bacteria or iron that becomes introduced into the water. The Earth's surface and water is not static. They are dynamic and change all the time.

Are they happening more often? They may or may not be. As has been pointed out, in today's world we have much more connectivity than in the past.
You say that is a "lame" argument, that you didn't hear about it as often in the 70's or 80's.
How often were you on the internet back then? What internet? Would a lake in India turning red make the front page news of your local news paper? Would it always be on the nightly news on your local television channel?

Most likely not.

You are dismissing something and calling it "lame" when it is a important factor, simply because it argues against what you are saying.

Don't dismiss it. Use it. Use the power of information that is at your finger tips now (that is even at the finger tips of some of the most remote people of the Earth now). Research these subjects.

In other words: Don't SAY that things are increasing and are happening more now than in the past. SHOW that they are by using research, links and sources.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Maybe you missed it, but your chart shows an almost 100% increase in 5.0 to 5.9 quakes from 2000 to 2010, seems statistically significant to me.

Also, consider this for a moment, IF Planet X is real, it is obviously being heavily covered up, and data such as you report would be manipulated.

In the West there are a few seismic stations right on faults that record those faults, but most seismographs are away from faults as geologists know there are many faults we are unaware of.

So how does an epicenter get pinpointed on a map? Well, it's called triangulation. At least three seismographs must recored the same wave in order to pinpoint the epicenter and plot it on a may (for those stations not on existing faults).

Well, I documented in another thread, how earthquakes are appearing on some earthquake reporting maps, meaning three stations at least recorded the same seismic wave, (and what are the chances of three stations all having the same error? - trillions to one) so an earthquake did occur, yet these are later taken off the maps. Now earthquakes get upgraded or downgraded (these days it's almost always downgraded) all the time, so I can see how a quake can be adjusted a few tenths of a point on the Mag scale, but that three stations, hundreds or thousands of miles away from each other, were all in error so that the earthquake must be taken down? Impossible.

Here is that thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-9-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

Didn't miss it.

Another body in space having effects on the Earth, would not increase one group of magnitude earthquakes.
The amount of earthquakes would increase across the board.

Earthquake data is adjusted, and can get taken down. Especially if the reporting station is experiencing a problem, man made source for the quake, or a problem with the data streaming. Computers and machines can malfunction and make mistakes. Humans make mistakes all the time.

That's not proof of a cover up.

You keep saying "Obvious" and the words "cover up" at the same time.

I'm afraid you have not shown anything obvious yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So why do you think the 5.0 to 5.9 category has almost doubled since 2000? This wasn't due to one or two big quakes and their pre/post swarms, the trend is fairly steady up over the decade. This is definitely, obviously, a geological anomaly, how would you explain it?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You missed the lessen known reason for sinkholes. I did bring up karst topography as, at least until recently, the more common area where sinkholes exist and develop.

Why can't you bring yourself to talk about the other reason sinkholes form, albeit, until recently, less common - due to rifting or normal faulting.

Do you deny sinkholes can occur due to rifting?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I also have been alive for awhile, probably longer than you have. Pollution in China is more apparent recently due to their capitalistic growth structure and yes we see it more due to the internet. Whats your favorite color?

I'm not going to list all the colors of the rainbow but they have them in their water resources. Another contaminated river.

River like blood in Roxian, Guangxi

factsanddetails.com...

Blue water from dye pollution in China

www.greenfudge.org...

There are many, many more. Also most of the other claims of red water have been explained from run offs, micro-organisms, etc. Nothing I can find says its from a planetary phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So why do you think the 5.0 to 5.9 category has almost doubled since 2000? This wasn't due to one or two big quakes and their pre/post swarms, the trend is fairly steady up over the decade. This is definitely, obviously, a geological anomaly, how would you explain it?

More reporting stations added?

More defunct stations repaired?

Other earthquakes in areas that cause this happened during that time?

It's a question better suited for geologists that work with this data. Not astronomers.

I'm sorry, but claiming that these things are happening because of an outside source, such as a rogue planet, is like having a flat tire.......and instead of looking at the ground where you most likely picked up a nail or other object that punctured the tire you are instead:

looking for a sniper that shot your tire.

Not making fun of you. Just showing how you are assuming something very outlandish, instead of looking for a more common and mundane cause first.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Let's not forget an important factor that can attribute to an increase in sinkholes and an increase in reporting. People are simply in more places than they were even a decade ago. New construction projects can change or create new water drainage patterns leading to sinkholes. Not to mention that these new projects means new water mains and sewage lines which in turn means more opportunities for these lines to break which can cause sinkholes.

I hope I don't have to explain to PXiH how people in more places means a greater chance of interesting natural phenomena being reported.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

You missed the lessen known reason for sinkholes. I did bring up karst topography as, at least until recently, the more common area where sinkholes exist and develop.

Why can't you bring yourself to talk about the other reason sinkholes form, albeit, until recently, less common - due to rifting or normal faulting.

Do you deny sinkholes can occur due to rifting?

Ah ah ah! :wags finger at PlanetXisHERE:

I'm not the one making outlandish claims here. You are. This isn't about me, it's about you.

If you think sinkholes are being cause more by rifting, do some research and show it (either it is, or it isn't).

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thank you for the effort OP. Don't think this is proof of anything, but the videos are out there, so thanks for sharing them.

Sad to see so many people clicking on threads they obviously are not interested in and have nothing better to do in than yell things that basically come down to "stop believing what I don't believe!", but oh well, same old on every single subject on here, no point in arguing as it never leads anywhere anyway.

I'd rather be aware of the theories than to discard it all as rubbish. I don't believe anything is close, but if there is, I'm open to all new information.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join