It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thank you Tsurfer! And for the record, that top photo was taken on Labor Day - September 3rd, of this year! Where is Nibiru? There are a lot of amateur photos of the same variety - they are oddly missing this killer planet "complex" as you call it.

I can't link these pictures, but you can see them here:

Sun on September 11th 2012

Hmm.. 10 days from your "finger" guy.. and NO NIBIRU. Why is that? Why is it missing from all these high quality pictures of the sun, and only visible as a flare-like dot taken from camera phones or cruddy video equipment with no filters?

Here is on September 9th by another amateur astronomer - Nibiru is again oddly missing from this high res photo, go figure:

Why won't you address these pictures PlanetXishere?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by TheLonewolf

Most astronomers are taught NOT to look at the Sun.

With such a lack of understanding of astronomy and visual artifacts as demonstrated in your threads why go even further on your path of ignorance by posting this statement above.

Astronomers are taught not to look at the sun. OK , do they sign some type of agreement saying they promise not to view the sun when their studies are over. I think an astronomer can look at whatever they please.

Why make these types of absolute statements?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

What was the score now.......Planet X theories debunked .........8,764 .....Planet X theories proven.......0

Keep trying!

And yet you and the others who think Planet X theories are "hysterical", "crazy"," insane" etc keep clicking on all the Planet X threads and typing posts or even sometimes multiple posts. What does that say about you if you spend time debunking theories you consider "obviously" insane?

That we are caring individuals who wish not to see people being misled by fear.

Easy enough for you to understand.

People have taken their lives because of this deception and many more are too much on edge and when kept in a state of fear or even ignorance one becomes open to manipulation, such as yourself. We are here to help even though we do ridicule more than we should.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Planet X?? really???
I thought I even saw Santa Claus up there!
Oh, come on. I mean, literally. aren't you people tired of all these sick jokes? EVERY first grader knows it's the Sun! If at all its 'planet X' stuff, where's the sun then?? huh? :-\ gee..if only everyone could use some commonsense here..

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

why do you keep posting close up high res pics of the sun?

is this planet x supposed to be attached to the sun or sitting beside ?

is not the case the planet is not visible in the sky normally. its only when the sun is in a certain position in the sky it lights up the planet and it l becomes visible. when this occurs it is not visible to the human eye because the sun is too bright but it is easily captured on film.

i dont claim to know anyhting only following the story,

i just dont understand the logic in posting the close up high res pics of the sun? The earth and the moon are pretty close together but if you take a close up pic of the moon you are not going to see the earth..........

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think its because planent-X defies logic. It doesn't affect the solar system only earthquakes, sinkholes and weather on Earth according to claims. It has its own path through the solar system and other bodies have no influence over its course according to claims. And you can only see it with cheap cameras or cell phones that rely on the device's operators to manipulate.

Here are some video and pics of Venus crossing in front of the sun in hi res. Other planets like Mercury have done this recently also. Look at SOHO pics of nearby planets from the past and there is no planet-x but clear evidence of our neighbors. Telescopes are trained on the Sun at all times of the day.

An image from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory shows the planet Venus in the midst of crossing over the edge of the sun's disk, as seen from Earth, at the beginning of its last-in-a-lifetime transit.

Cosmic event: the planet Venus crossing in front of the sun

www.youtube.com...

Where do I look for planet-X and at what time do you say its visible?

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

i just dont understand the logic in posting the close up high res pics of the sun? The earth and the moon are pretty close together but if you take a close up pic of the moon you are not going to see the earth..........

How could you if you are standing on the Earth when you snap the shot

I've enjoyed looking at these photos (all of them).

I hope the OP doesn't become too awful discouraged in his quest for knowledge and see nothing wrong in his questioning. I know nothing about astronomy but find this all interesting. As far as those concerned about causing fear, well.. nobody can stop in their search for answers simply because others might be scared. I'm empathetic, however.. people who are that afraid should not be on a site such as ATS, and if they are, are we to censor anything that might cause fear in the reader? People are afraid of so many things though, so I think trying to protect anyone would be an impossible goal.

Just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

That we are caring individuals who wish not to see people being misled by fear.

Easy enough for you to understand.

People have taken their lives because of this deception and many more are too much on edge and when kept in a state of fear or even ignorance one becomes open to manipulation, such as yourself. We are here to help even though we do ridicule more than we should.

That is very touching! If you are spiritually right, you have nothing to fear; any day we could be in a car accident, get flesh eating disease, get caught up in an angry mob etc. Why is one kind of death worse than another?

Also, I am just one person with limited reach, but I am thankful for those here who pay attention to my threads. However, if you want to get more bang for your buck, you may want to pursue the History Channel that made an episode about Nemesis and Planet X, or Warner Bros who recently mentioned Nibiru in Scooby Doo - watched by millions of kids:

So you help by ridicule? When you ridicule me and I don't respond, do you think that makes you look strong and me weak? Is it easy to be a bully anonymously behind your computer screen?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

I hope the OP doesn't become too awful discouraged in his quest for knowledge and see nothing wrong in his questioning. I know nothing about astronomy but find this all interesting. As far as those concerned about causing fear, well.. nobody can stop in their search for answers simply because others might be scared. I'm empathetic, however.. people who are that afraid should not be on a site such as ATS, and if they are, are we to censor anything that might cause fear in the reader? People are afraid of so many things though, so I think trying to protect anyone would be an impossible goal.

Just my two cents.

Thank you for your two cents, but I'm great, I know if Planet X existed it would be heavily covered up, because I know the following;

1. There is a hidden organization that runs the planet, as outlined by the quotes of many presidents and other VIPS in this thread that always seems to disappear:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

2. Given that such an organization exists, and we know paid posters are legion on the internet these days, some would obviously be on here. The only question left is which posters are they? Which is pretty easy to figure out when you see some of the lame tactics used from this thread:

So I am great, especially since I don't have to worry about my soul!

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I'm trying to follow the logic here. You say

I know if Planet X existed it would be heavily covered up

But you post this video that claims to show "The Planet X Complex" in the sky visible to anyone that tried this. You must understand how insulting this notion is to anyone willing to think reasonably. If this video is legitimate evidence of nibiru then it could not be covered up. Fortunately we know this video shows nothing but the Sun and camera effects. Would you care to attempt to defend this video?

Respectfully submitted,
DO

edit on 24-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: text spacing

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Great post just adding to it here is all the proof you need naysayers - www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

I'm trying to follow the logic here. You say

I know if Planet X existed it would be heavily covered up

But you post this video that claims to show "The Planet X Complex" in the sky visible to anyone that tried this. You must understand how insulting this notion is to anyone willing to think reasonably. If this video is legitimate evidence of nibiru then it could not be covered up. Fortunately we know this video shows nothing but the Sun and camera effects. Would you care to attempt to defend this video?

Respectfully submitted,
DO

edit on 24-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: text spacing

Ive tried following that logic as well and unfortunately only lead me to a negative conclusion about the OP.

To post one video claiming its a planet next our sun only having to find out its issues/artifacts with the equipment used, then repeat this process with the same results, repeat with the same results, one would research further about the claims they're making or either have some other sinister agenda they are pushing.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobinB022

Just my two cents.

Thank you for your two cents, but I'm great, I know if Planet X existed it would be heavily covered up, because I know the following;

1. There is a hidden organization that runs the planet, as outlined by the quotes of many presidents and other VIPS in this thread that always seems to disappear:

2. Given that such an organization exists, and we know paid posters are legion on the internet these days, some would obviously be on here. The only question left is which posters are they? Which is pretty easy to figure out when you see some of the lame tactics used from this thread:

So I am great, especially since I don't have to worry about my soul!

Please prove how Planet X is being covered up? Links to politicians talking doesn't quite cut it. Also I believe that it has been stated that you cannot call people shills etc without any proof, just because someone passionately disagrees with you does not a paid poster make. In fact I see far more people that disagree with your "conclusions" than agree with them, are we all paid?

Probably not, and I will (once i find the threads) point you back to your own words where you stated quite bluntly that you were not going to use Scooby Doo as a valid proof of your argument, when it was quite evident that the Warner Bros gang was just going for shock value. I will also point you back to where you claim over and over again that your soul is ok and everyone is going to burn or some drivel like that..

So please. Back on topic... Defend these pictures, I don't think you can, I think you are following blindly what the Liederites are telling you to believe, and that you cannot even begin to accept that maybe this is all wrong, because in your mind it would be such a let down, that you were taken in by it, that it would collapse all rational thought.

Ever given some thought that some of us may have at one time bought into this drivel? It hasn't crossed your mind, why.... Because anyone who disagrees is a disinfo artist in your head, noone could ever have been on board then jumped off without it being a conspiracy. Well here's a fact check for you, after years of research after the failed 2003 prediction, I am firmly convinced this is all in some scam artist's heads.. And I wil continue to preach that until the day I die..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Great post just adding to it here is all the proof you need naysayers - www.youtube.com...

Why? Who are you trying to fool?

Do you also believe that frogs can talk and are called Kermit?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

No, thanks. I'll stick with my coffee. By all means though keep chugging your Gullibili Tea.

This has been posted and debunked beyond belief.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Did anyone else audibly laugh while watching that video? A guy filming himself poking at the sun - reminds me of a kids in the hall sketch. Oh, he's doing the finger test - I see.... It's funny and sad at the same time..

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think its about time for an "Event Part 2" thread from me.. you think the last one made headlines??? haha just wait and see what this magician is about pull out of his hat. great post planetxishere keep the threads coming.
edit on 24-9-2012 by GameKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

2. No, I don't want to create panic, dismay or fear. As I stated in my opening post, Nibiru has been mentioned in several Scooby Doo episodes this year, as well as a History Channel program that talked about "Nemisis" and a bit about Planet X. Also, there are many threads on ATS that discuss possible world-ending scenarios such as WWIII, Nuclear war, NEO's, pandemics, NWO takeovers, zombie's, EMP's, the rapture etc etc - would you ask that question of the OP's of those threads?

3. Am I afraid of Planet X? Honestly, I was a bit at first, but any one of us could die in a car accident at any time. That question basically relates to are you afraid of death? I think if you are right spiritually and lived a good life you have nothing to fear. Of course I would like to survive, and fear more for my offspring than myself - so I would like options and plans, and that is one of my main aims, is to encourage people to get right spiritually, and develop survival plans for any scenario.

I will address your concerns of increased Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Animal Deaths, Fireballs, Storms, Noctilucent clouds, strange noises and Sinkholes with two words...The Internet.

With the proliferation of Smart phones (with cameras) and other digital video recorders the amount of captures of events like this has increased exponentially. And with the digital age the spread of information about these events is also at an increase. This does not mean they are actually occurring at increased rate. They appear to be because more people have access to report them and show them happening, but that is a perception not a fact.

Also we are better at recording natural phenomenon like earthquakes and storms etc, and have only been recording them for the past 150-200 years and more accurately in the last 30. The earth has been around for a long time even if these were all increasing (other than animal deaths which I will address) this does not mean it is from an outside influence.

I am not one to burry my head in the sand, animal die offs are increasing, but this has a lot to do with human activity more than anything else. And although this is a major concern of mine I do not see any indication this is influenced by an otherworldly force.

Now Nibiru, Planet X and Nemesis have all been lumped together but are actually very, very different things. Some are part of myth and some are science trying to explain unseen actions (like the gravity wobble of a minor planet) in our solar system. So to lump them all together is a bit ridiculous...

Maybe we should rate world ending scenarios? But I have often asked the same questions about fear pandering to those ATS posters as well. I ask for valid scientific or political evidence, if I am going to remotely follow any of these threads. But, when I can go right outside take a welders shield (and I do) and stare at the sun and ONLY see the sun I have to call foul to those who say something else is up there and the validity is ZERO!

Your last comment about being afraid of it, I happen to be a person who believes in being prepared and actually have some survival contingencies laid out in the event one might occur. The possible scenarios that are likely to happen in my state (tornadoes, earthquake, flood, Pandemic, and war) can be put mostly under one plan. Then being prepared for these will actually cover some highly unlikely ones like Zombies, NWO, EMP, the Rapture and of course Alien invasion.

But I have given up worrying about WWIII (NUKES), a ELE meteorite strike, Black Holes or a Runaway Planet as those are most likely not survivable, so why worry?
edit on 24-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

How come you didn't come back and say anything in your John Moore thread? Wow wasn't he wrong haha

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Really dude you think this guy can catch this huge red object on a crappy cell phone yet no one else can see it with much better equipment? The guy who posted the video seems like a huge planet x/ 2012 doomsday believer so he's gonna see what he wants to see.

Edit: It's funny Planet X seems to be all over the place these days I have seen so many videos with the object being above the sun, below the sun, to the left, to the right, and on the ground. This sure is one crazy planet it seems to only show up for people who believe in planet x who use crappy cell phone's.
edit on 24-9-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join