It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X complex captured on video Sept 21, 2012 11:00 UTC?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Someone asked why those of us who don't believe in PlanetX/Wormwood/Nibiru/Nemesis/ etc etc etc post in threads like this, I think it was the OP who keeps asking that question..

Well here's one answer that even you would be able to sink your teeth into.. People preying on the gullible.

Golden Ticket? ROFL

Have you heard about that girl who commited suicide because of plant x who was a follower of Terral Croft's? It's really sad and makes me kind of angry and is one of the reasons i'm against disinfo.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

Originally posted by GameKeeper
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

"the guy seems like a plane x believer so he is going to see what he wants to see"

Really man.. thats your response? its clear the footage is real if you watch it. Ill make a new thread and post it for all to see, then we can see what peoples opinions are on it, sound ok?

I love how you don't answer my question on why can we only see these huge red object with a crappy cell phone yet we can't with better equipment? I even put on welding mask 5 times the other day and looked at the sun and didn't see this huge red object.

You're not looking in the right place. It's at HIS house.

Skip to about 1:03

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
When did the Freemasons get into 18 wheelers and shipping? If i'm some evil group with evil secret plans why would I ship these grave liners out in the open durning daylight? I would just put them in the a container and not have my logo on the truck, it's like bad guys in the movies telling the good guy the whole secret plan after they capture him and are about to kill him haha.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

The object moving all around the place? haha
Edit: by the way I love the avatar I watched that episode a few days ago haha
edit on 25-9-2012 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Apparently that is what he believes. That is Gamekeeper's video.

It's that bad but he won't talk about it. I don't know if anyone can get through to him.

ETA: Thanks, it was originally just a sarcastic response to a comment from LuxorDelphi but it grew on me.
edit on 25-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Apparently that is what he believes. That is Gamekeeper's video.

It's that bad but he won't talk about it. I don't know if anyone can get through to him.

ETA: Thanks, it was originally just a sarcastic response to a comment from LuxorDelphi but it grew on me.
edit on 25-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

That's really sad to be honest I thought at first I was missing something haha. I took astronomy in college and learned some cool things but i'm far from a expert and I know how to do a few things on a camara but even I can tell that object in the video isn't real and so could a 6 year old.

Edit: He's gotta be a troll or just messing around with people there is no way he thinks that's a legit video.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Check out his YouTube vids. I think he's all in.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Someone asked why those of us who don't believe in PlanetX/Wormwood/Nibiru/Nemesis/ etc etc etc post in threads like this, I think it was the OP who keeps asking that question..

Well here's one answer that even you would be able to sink your teeth into.. People preying on the gullible.

Golden Ticket? ROFL

Have you heard about that girl who commited suicide because of plant x who was a follower of Terral Croft's? It's really sad and makes me kind of angry and is one of the reasons i'm against disinfo.

I've heard about a few girls i've even posted links to news articles about tens killing themselves about this nonsense. It is the ONLY reason I am against this nonsense..

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Check out his YouTube vids. I think he's all in.

GameKeeper may be wrong about almost everything but he was totally right about one thing he said in another forum "i also stated over and over i believed something will happen between now and end of year."

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

No. He was not totally right.
Something won't happen... many things will. Including the US elections.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I know write-ins don't win but I'm voting the nibiru/Hoffa ticket. Might do well to leave that White House empty for awhile.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

let's say may happen as it is not completely out of the question that elections do not occur. Highly unlikely but not completely 100% a given like the sun rise or tides...

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wow I just figured it out the finger is nibiru... *insert sacasm here*

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GameKeeper
Great post just adding to it here is all the proof you need naysayers - www.youtube.com...

It's funny you post this video as proof yet one of your video titles is **Planet X is only visible in infra red! MY BEST FOOTAGE YET! MAN IS IT CLOSE**. So which is it?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Only just signed up on ATS, but have been reading a while. I was quite unaware of all this Planet X stuff until a couple of days ago. The only thing that has left me scratching my head about all of the believers in this is, with all that this planet is expected to do to the Earth, what has it done to the other planets it has already passed in its path here?

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cemus
Only just signed up on ATS, but have been reading a while. I was quite unaware of all this Planet X stuff until a couple of days ago. The only thing that has left me scratching my head about all of the believers in this is, with all that this planet is expected to do to the Earth, what has it done to the other planets it has already passed in its path here?

Good question, in the past two years or so, both Saturn and Jupiter have seen changes the likes of which we have not seen in the last 50 years or ever, Saturn has gained a massive storm, and Jupiter has lost a huge ring:

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cemus

Here is a site that does a good job of documenting earth changes - whether or not you agree with it's overall aim, and I don't, and it is a bit like a cult - you can't argue with the earth changes they notice. Watch the rabid reaction this post will draw out:

Site that documents earth changes

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
About the video in this page, do you really believe that? Are just doing it for the money? You can tell me, you have my word that I will not tell anyone about it. Although I will still talk you out of this simply because it sounds so crazy with no proof as of yet. Bring me proof and I will star and flag everything you have and support you, deal? Must use a good quality camera.

At 1:03, the so called Planet X goes right ON your house. Does it fly that low? Is it that small? I am ready to do a whole thread talking about that video so, it is better to save face and talk here, no?

edit on 28-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Well this post is just completely disingenuous. The storm on Saturn occurs so regularly that is has a name. It's known as the Great White Spot. It occurs roughly once a Saturnian year, or about 30 Earth years. The loss of the South Equatorial Band on Jupiter has also been observed numerous times throughout history. Hell, in the 1970s it disappeared for two years.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The faces of both Jupiter and Saturn are very dynamic and do not stay the same. They are constantly changing weather patterns on both.

Even familiar features, like the Great Red Spot on Jupiter is subject to changes, and will one day disappear.

Just as a snap shot of the Earth from space, the weather on our planet changes with every hour. Cloud formations change and move. Tropical storms form, strengthen and weaken, they also move about.

I'm afraid pointing at 2 gas giants that also have clouds and weather systems, and saying: Look! They don't look the same as last year! is not going to help prove some outside body.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join