It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

All Praise The Bunny! Or Else.

page: 7
43
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl
 

No........ I Do not Think So................


All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.




posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by smyleegrl
 

No........ I Do not Think So................


All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.



Not to get too off topic, but that looks JUST like my drivers license photo.

Eerie.

Wow.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
All Hail the Bunny! Let His Fluffines be True!!!
O lapine one, do have mercy on me on the day of cottontail judgment!
may your carrotine blessings pour out among the children of men!







posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Bunny dam it!!
I pray to no one. But to whom it may concern, pray to what ever bunny you feel is right for you. For Bunny's sake people, there is room enough for all sorts of spirituality. Be spiritual but leave religion out of it. What we've seen happening in the past week is an another attempt at division. A people devided is a people easily controled. Bunny, I dunno how many times I've said this. But OMB!! People fall for these scams all the time. Weither it be religious, political, regional. They always fall for it. People need to wake up.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hoagy1199
 


What would you call those followers? Fluffers..LOL



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by beezzer
 


Bunny dam it!!
I pray to no one. But to whom it may concern, pray to what ever bunny you feel is right for you. For Bunny's sake people, there is room enough for all sorts of spirituality. Be spiritual but leave religion out of it. What we've seen happening in the past week is an another attempt at division. A people devided is a people easily controled. Bunny, I dunno how many times I've said this. But OMB!! People fall for these scams all the time. Weither it be religious, political, regional. They always fall for it. People need to wake up.


You took my name in vane, but I'll forgive you just so I can use OMB!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by hoagy1199
 


What would you call those followers? Fluffers..LOL


Thumpers.




posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
All Hail the Bunny! Let His Fluffines be True!!!
O lapine one, do have mercy on me on the day of cottontail judgment!
may your carrotine blessings pour out among the children of men!






You are forgiven and may the carrot juice of enchantment, rain on your garden.




posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.

Now, if I were you, I'd run and hide!!!



edit on 19-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This is not right. They should atleast wait 'till they can tie their shoes for bunny's sake.

edit on 19-9-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)


i80.photobucket.com...
edit on 19-9-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by beezzer
 


All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.

Now, if I were you, I'd run and hide!!!



edit on 19-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)




Shakes an angry fist at St. Loius!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Make sure you don't drink the water or eat the food!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by beezzer
 


Make sure you don't drink the water or eat the food!

Bunnies are corprophagc, we got it covered!


(ew)
edit on 19-9-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When Im not nuking gay whales for Jesus, I'm throwing grenades into bunny holes!


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
Bunny followers being indoctronated in pre-school.reply to post by MDDoxs
 


This is not right. They should atleast wait 'till they can tie their shoes for bunny's sake.


The younger the better.

If given the oppourtunity, some may even start thinking for themselves (we can't have that).



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 



Originally posted by beezzer
...corprophagc...

Eeewww, indeed.

Had to look it up.

Some knowledge just isn't necessary...

edit on 19-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
When Im not nuking gay whales for Jesus, I'm throwing grenades into bunny holes!


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



TWO! TWO angry fists are being shaken! Quiver in fear as the shaking fist of anger shakes a fist at you!

(cue dramatic music)




posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R
reply to post by beezzer
 


Bunny dam it!!
I pray to no one. But to whom it may concern, pray to what ever bunny you feel is right for you. For Bunny's sake people, there is room enough for all sorts of spirituality. Be spiritual but leave religion out of it. What we've seen happening in the past week is an another attempt at division. A people devided is a people easily controled. Bunny, I dunno how many times I've said this. But OMB!! People fall for these scams all the time. Weither it be religious, political, regional. They always fall for it. People need to wake up.


Hopping around like that will get you quite confused reads the divine tome of fluffy wisdom whereby..... (this part here has been too pawed through to make out clearly although the glyph of the triune carrot is probably a reference to lewis carroll)

[All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.]



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 

Identification of Mixamatosis
How do you tell if a rabbit has Mixamatosis before it gets to blind/falling down state. ?

Redness/sores/blisters of the eyes, mouth and if you want to get intimate check the genitalia for the same.

Open up and say AAARRRGGGHHH

edit on 19-9-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by beezzer
 

Identification of Mixamatosis
How do you tell if a rabbit has Mixamatosis before it gets to blind/falling down state. ?

Redness/sores/blisters of the eyes, mouth and if you want to get intimate check the genitalia for the same.

Open up and say AAARRRGGGHHH

edit on 19-9-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)


Oh great! It's my honeymoon all over again!



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join