It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Praise The Bunny! Or Else.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.

Beezer,
On a serious note, what is it about Islam that makes the mocking of Mohamed such a hot button? People rag on Jesus, God, Allah, Budda, Satan, and most other deities that exist with little to no repercussions.

I think it's in poor taste, but I am just not understanding what makes this so damn wrong.

I knew you would be the guy to ask because, well, because:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I would like to bestow blessings on those who pay proper respect to the Bunny.

For those of you who CONTINUE to express opinions that are different than mine, I shake an angry fist, thusly!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I would like to bestow blessings on those who pay proper respect to the Bunny.

For those of you who CONTINUE to express opinions that are different than mine, I shake an angry fist, thusly!

And I grab that angry fist and shake it and say...

Calm down friend, you're safe here.

Your fluffyness is true and welcome.

Just don't try to take over...we'll be offended if that were to happen.

edit on 19-9-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

It all ready catching on,

youtu.be...

"Hippitus Hoppitus"

youtu.be...

Soon will be the Bunarmageddon a Rabbitapocalypse of unprecedented proportion.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Beezer,
On a serious note, what is it about Islam that makes the mocking of Mohamed such a hot button? People rag on Jesus, God, Allah, Budda, Satan, and most other deities that exist with little to no repercussions.

I think it's in poor taste, but I am just not understanding what makes this so damn wrong.

I knew you would be the guy to ask because, well, because:

Islam is the one religion that makes it a crime (via their religion) to mock their reigion. Other religions express an openess (caveat) to discuss the values inherent to the individual religion.

Just my humble opinion. . .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
watching you All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true. im not allowed

Exodus 20:4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Exodus 20:1-26
And God spoke all these words, saying, “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. “You shall have no other gods before me. “You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them, for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me, ...

ENLILITES taunting ENLILITES who would be upset with this sphere hmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

NO!

I call for a "bunny jihad"

Watch your back wabbit.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I'll take the paddle....I like to try new things.

All hail the squirrel!!!!!!!

edit on 19-9-2012 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

See, I knew you were the bunny for the job.
(I actually did not know that so I learned something)

BTW, have you found the SOB that made your bunny cry yet?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Abrahamic religions (also Abrahamism) are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic), East Asian religions (Taoic) and Neopaganism. As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no religion.[5][6] The Abrahamic religions originated in the Middle East.[7]

The largest Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Baha'i Faith.

Abraham was influenced by LORD ENLIL ANNUNAKI

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts. The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés, and based on food management practices during the devastating droughts around the time of Jacob and Joseph, were doing a lot better than Enlil’s followers. Obviously Noah backed the right horse in that Enki shared boat plans with the righteous fellow -- whom Enlil later claimed as his own.

www.halexandria.org...

its like oros boros but with religion eating owns tails w/o seeing it?
edit on 9/19/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
If you don't, it will offend me.
If you mock me, it will offend me.
If you disagree with me, it will offend me.
If you make a mockery of my avitar, it will offend me.

I find your thread offensive.

I'm offended that you would suggest you'd be offended!

Can't We all just get along? Gather round a camp fire sing songs and cook rabbit stew while singing Kumbaya?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Abrahamic religions (also Abrahamism) are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic), East Asian religions (Taoic) and Neopaganism. As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no religion.[5][6] The Abrahamic religions originated in the Middle East.[7]

The largest Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, Islam and Baha'i Faith.

NAMASTE*******

PLEASE do not lead us down the RABBIT hole,

hahahahaha

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

NAMASTE*******

PLEASE do not lead us down the RABBIT hole,

hahahahaha

its a snake hole
goes much deeper then the rabbit could see.

beezzer you alright with me I see your angle

edit on 9/19/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Gather round a camp fire sing songs and cook rabbit stew while singing Kumbaya?

I'm in...I'll bring the beers.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
reply to post by beezzer

NO!

I call for a "bunny jihad"

Watch your back wabbit.

That reminds me of the time that me and my buds used Furbies to zero our crossbows.

Even had pics at one time, but that cell phone went belly up.

And the funny thing is, they kept talking throughout it all.
Just like a woman.

OUCH! Sorry Ladies...it was a joke!

Sorry if you were offended...well, not really.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well...you've pretty much aced yourself out of any carrots or spring greens with your blasphemous diatribe....

All Hail the Bunny, May His Fluffiness be True

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Well...you've pretty much aced yourself out of any carrots or spring greens with your blasphemous diatribe....

Its ok im in space

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I guess i will be the outlier in your social experiment and take the position of opposition in this popularity contest.

As usual, i will take the less popular position and not acquiesce to your requests, but i will perpetuate it by posting

All in good fun ofcourse

edit on 19-9-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join