It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

All Praise The Bunny! Or Else.

page: 9
43
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 



Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by ga-`tv-gi



Not only the french can make cartoons


I'd shake an angry fist but I'm too busy laughing my l'il cotton tail off!


That's ok.

I'm sure there are plenty who will riot on your behalf.

Say something vague that can be embellished by others to justify their actions.
edit on 19-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loam
 


Oh absolutely!

Then I can deny it later.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It doesn't work like that. You have to seduce some followers first to form a collective force.
Unless you have weapons and cause real physical injury or death- then you will have power that will attract the followers after you cause some damage.

It also is much more effective in contexts of human groupings without any legitamate power roles.
In this one, there is. To be effective, you'd have to go to a completely unmoderated, uncensored forum, build up your following, spend sometime constructing the culture (the rules), THEN you and your gang can start enforcing your culture and dominance, chasing away opposers, hazing newbies until they submit.

Use humor and common targets to pull your gang together and seduce newbies to want to join.
Give your followers benefits in return for their loyalty- protect them against any outside attack or accusation, use double standards.
Don't forget the power of numbers! It is more than any amount of logic or reason or critical thought!
Get your band laughing together and enjoying having common targets and soon, not only will you reign over the territory but your followers will practically put their brain up on the shelf and you can introduce new rules, ideas and principles that make hardly any sense at all!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Folks, big day tomorrow, gotta hit the feathers. I'll be back.

*pre-emptive fist shake*


Appreciate the participation.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There're no such things as bunnies.

These bunny worshipers need to be banned!!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Sorry Beezer I only heap accolades on democratic bunnies.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
It doesn't work like that. You have to seduce some followers first to form a collective force.
Unless you have weapons and cause real physical injury or death- then you will have power that will attract the followers after you cause some damage.

It also is much more effective in contexts of human groupings without any legitamate power roles.
In this one, there is. To be effective, you'd have to go to a completely unmoderated, uncensored forum, build up your following, spend sometime constructing the culture (the rules), THEN you and your gang can start enforcing your culture and dominance, chasing away opposers, hazing newbies until they submit.

Use humor and common targets to pull your gang together and seduce newbies to want to join.
Give your followers benefits in return for their loyalty- protect them against any outside attack or accusation, use double standards.
Don't forget the power of numbers! It is more than any amount of logic or reason or critical thought!
Get your band laughing together and enjoying having common targets and soon, not only will you reign over the territory but your followers will practically put their brain up on the shelf and you can introduce new rules, ideas and principles that make hardly any sense at all!


If I were serious, then I agree.

This was all about expressing opinions that "I" might feel are offensive.

Like not obeys the "praise bunny" prior to, and after a post.

Sometimes I just like having fun and illustrating a point at the same time. You don't have to be serious in order to do serious things.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by beezzer
 


Sorry Beezer I only heap accolades on democratic bunnies.




Shakes a bunny fist anyways.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
There're no such things as bunnies.

These bunny worshipers need to be banned!!


I'm furious in your disbelief in me. If oters thought the same way or if I stopped believing in m . . . . .



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 



Originally posted by loam
That's ok.

I'm sure there are plenty who will riot on your behalf.

Say something vague that can be embellished by others to justify their actions.



Originally posted by beezzer
Oh absolutely!

Then I can deny it later.


Excellent!


Originally posted by beezzer
Oh absolutely

Then I can deny it the lHaters.


Calling all puff ball jihadists!!!! You heard his fluffyness!!!

ABSOLUTELY DENY THE HATERS!!!!

I think there are virgins in this for anyone willing to participate. Also, free carrots available in secret underground bunkers while supplies last.

edit on 19-9-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   



Bunny porn.....


You told!
You promised you wouldn't....



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I refuse to pander to a flea-bitten, mangy rabbit.

I hate rabbits. They copulate like, well, rabbits. Plus they raid my garden. And they're ugly.

If you post anymore ridiculous nonsense, I will burn a bunny flag. And probably riot through the nearest petting zoo.

ALL HAIL THE SMILEY FACE!

(sarcasm, in case you didn't figure that out)
edit on 19-9-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)


All hail the girl with the iron sleeve, she rocks.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I refuse to pander to a flea-bitten, mangy rabbit.

I hate rabbits. They copulate like, well, rabbits. Plus they raid my garden. And they're ugly.

If you post anymore ridiculous nonsense, I will burn a bunny flag. And probably riot through the nearest petting zoo.

ALL HAIL THE SMILEY FACE!

(sarcasm, in case you didn't figure that out)
edit on 19-9-2012 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)


Watch out Beezer, her fists are ironclad !

You expressed a difference of opinion. Your opinion, though, is not as great as mine.

An angry fist must be shaken.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
pack your bags , bunnyman

we're gonna need a new dictator
in another failed state
and your arrogance will be rewarded .


.... for a while



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
Bunnies are evil....



Run away...


Look at the bones man. A creature so fowl, so .....
My favorite scene in the movie !

Run Away......



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by beezzer
 


Ahem





Rut row, trouble ahead



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think I have found something. The Innocence Of Bunnies.



Shake that fist at me and I'll make it into a good luck charm!



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by snowspirit

All praise the bunny, let his fluffyness be true.

I will always value white fluffiness, as I am also white and fluffy




May the carrot of happiness fall upon your plate.


This is what happens when you get two white fluffies together. They reject all others who are not white and fluffy and start a clic. Next thing you know, there are girls crying in the girls room wondering why she doesnt fit in.
I hope you're happy now !



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Originally posted by beezzer

If you make a mockery of my avitar, it will offend me.



You spelt avatar wrong...





It's at times like this where you just wish one liners were enough to say everything.. but hey..

Nice idea behind the thread though.


And you spelled spelled wrong. Too funny.



posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha
 


brown noser ! Suck up ! a---- kisser. Bet the bunnie loves you.



new topics

top topics



 
43
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join