It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Energy is HERE! Keshe Foundation To Release Free Energy Technology, all thanks to Nikola Tesla!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
One word:

EPICFAIL......

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

SO if a scientist that invents something groundbreaking, but is of Iranian or Syrian decent...will be discarded.

Not exactly.
It is about some specific people and organizations and/or anyone who engages in cyberterrorism on behalf of Iran or Syria.

information and communications technology that facilitates computer or network disruption, monitoring, or tracking that could assist in or enable serious human rights abuses by or on behalf of the Government of Iran or the Government of Syria;

www.whitehouse.gov...

edit on 9/19/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
One word:

EPICFAIL......

At first I wondered if that video was on topic, but I realized it's very much on topic.

Many people seem to think the laws of physics are "just theories", and it's ignorant to think we can't break them with free energy, because those "know-it-all" scientists think they know everything but they don't.

In that video, I see many people realizing the laws of physics aren't "just a theory"...they are personally collecting experimental evidence to verify the laws of physics really apply in the real world (even if that wasn't their intent).

Of course there are also people just being stupid, like stomping on the gas pedal when they meant to stomp on the brake, or caught in bad situations, but there are plenty of interesting experiments in physics.

At 11:37 that's one of the worst failures in physics for a crane operator I've seen.

Yes, the physical laws are not "just a theory".

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresk1lls

Man I am still holding my breath.......Please tell me when to breathe again!!

Starting to fainnnnttttt....

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
the information regarding keshe was first published by fox, when keshe came forward to claim that they used special technology to capture obama's drone for flying in iran's airspace. the article was pulled from fox website about 2 hrs later. but it was too late id already found it and began researching keshe. i listened to his entire presentation and watched and read some other documents off the website.

in summary, it's amazing so it can easily be fake. but he is a accreditted nuclear physicist. that would be a strange bluff. regarding his closed free energy devices. it sounds plausible and he makes claims of having demonstrated it in action to others and have sold a few pre-orders already. wheter its just a marketting ploy we'll have to wait and see.

i will say this.. noone's publicly denounced him as a quack yet and he's been talking about this for a while. so just wait n see.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I'm an accredited astronaut, I also sell free energy generators using zero point hard quantized flange signals. A steal at $1,000. Interested?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yep, it is coming...free energy..whoot.

also, I got a bridge to sell ya.

Sorry, but ever since I have been a member of ATS, I have had the bi-monthly report of this new free energy device about to come out, or that one, etc.
and so far, its been 100% scam, hoax, dream, etc...aka, bullcrap.

There is nothing that shows this to be anything different.

My filter of reality v fantasy is simple..if I can flip on CNN and see a story on it being done..it is real. if not, it is more than likely (one hair short of definately) a fake.

-flips on cnn-

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
i will say this.. noone's publicly denounced him as a quack yet and he's been talking about this for a while. so just wait n see.
So he throws out all the mainstream physics and makes up his own and that doesn't tell you he's a quack? You need someone to publicly denounce him to figure that out? Or would you even listen if that happened?

Here's a related thread from three years ago, lots of unfulfilled promises then too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
And, here we are three years later.

Originally posted by john_bmth
I'm an accredited astronaut, I also sell free energy generators using zero point hard quantized flange signals. A steal at $1,000. Interested?
I'm not convinced unless you claim all mainstream physics is wrong, and make up some new physics. It's also essential that you don't have any proof or evidence of your new physics. Then I'll think about it, because it will then be a close call between you and Keshe!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
.....But when you enter the Keshe Foundation website, the first thing you have to do is agree to respect Dr. Keshe's patent rights.

Stops the big corporations stealing it and stopping it's use perhaps. Only to be expected but time will tell if it's a scam.

I think it is but let's see.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Amen, my brotha. Patience is a virtue, and when it does come out noone will be saying "I told you so" cause it's gonna be a big fuss. So eff it.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Keep on watching the television,.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresk1lls

Keep on watching the television,.

As cynical as I sound about it, it is a fairly healthy outlook to have. The honest truth is, even if there is secret super special tech that would give us unlimited free energy, it would pretty much never come out..not until the oil wells dry up anyhow...and that won't be for awhile.

So...

When CNN starts reporting on it..then it may indeed come out..until then..well, toss it next to the aliens coming to give us tech to clean our air, oceans, and long life spans...
Your relatively new to ATS..you will find the endless claims coming out month after month about various new profound things right about to come out or happen and never does and become a bit cynical also.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Svipdagr

Perhaps, he is waiting for the right time, my brother.

Here's a clue you can bank on.
Somebody better run him a "happy meal" because

He'll be waiting a long, long, time as the laws of thermodynamics rarely expire.
"free energy"
"suppressed technology"even:lol;I can get a DVM to display a low cell voltage (a few volts) out of a potato.voltage without thecapacity for currentflow is almost useless.(electrostatics not withstanding; thats actually useful in controlling dust particles)

Feel free to believe as you will; I'll try not to point at the "naked emperor"

The world will not be saved by a used plastic pop bottle full of wonton soup and a handful of old roofing nails.And I like cup o'ramen as much as anybody but:"Plasma" my furry baboon red butt

I'm sorry I simply can't be here(AMAZING free energy scam threads).
edit on 19-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Seems a bit broad by definition. For arguments sake, let's consider Keshe's work viable...would they consider it than ? or would it be discarded, and on what grounds..?

I'd like your opinion if you please....

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

let's consider Keshe's work viable...would they consider it than ? or would it be discarded, and on what grounds..?

Would who consider it what? Most people do discard it because (among other things) Keshe has been promising the fruits of his new physics for years (like most who promise "free energy"). What has he produced besides failed promises?

Are you talking about in terms of the EO? I don't see how his work relates to it. Is he using his "free energy" to deny the use of the internet to the people of Iran and Syria? Has he been blocked from entry to the US?

edit on 9/20/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Free energy has been here the whole time.
It's the fuel required that produces free energy that comes with a price.

Simply put.
If a bushel of wheat was free, so would be the energy derived from eating it...

Tesla has merely proven that free-energy existed long before the concept of economies and making things available for the right price came along...

Solar power is free; once you pay for the system components. Cognitive function

Think for self.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Of course the energy from the wheat would not be free. It matters not if you pay for it.

After all, the soil gave up nutrients, the farmers labor, the sun its warmth and the rain its water. Its not free.

edit on 20-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by loveguy

Of course the energy from the wheat would not be free. It matters not if you pay for it.

After all, the soil gave up nutrients, the farmers labor, the sun its warmth and the rain its water. Its not free.

edit on 20-9-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

'Exactly:

The energy of the sun creates sugers and starches and cellulose through photosynthesis that "grows" the plant.

Energy goes into the system, the Plant grows.. it is harvested and eaten; You digest it and the energy is released into your biochemical processes so you grow cells..

No matter the dollar costs you put energy created by the sun IN. it is transformed and released later.
Its not "free".The sun expends some amount of hydrogen in fusion to grow that plant.
edit on 20-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

it would pretty much never come out..not until the oil wells dry up anyhow...and that won't be for awhile.

If that was the case there would be no nuclear fission reactors and no fusion plants currently being developed. But there is. And cost of energy in those places is far less than cost of energy production in fossil fuel based plants.

So this part simply isn't true.

Remain cynical.... In certain cases, it's healthy...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

reply to post by Shadowcast

Lol, don't you think that time is coming? oil is going bye bye, my friend.

No, it is not, that is, unless you persist in believing oil comes from dead dinosaurs and that a perpetual motion machine is possible. Yeah, it IS Wiki, but it's just meant as kind of a drive by shot at the subjects.

Of course, "Big Oil" is blamed for suppressing all these gee-whiz, let's just violate the laws of physics for fun, kind of inventions, but that idea is absurd. First, the US government makes more money in taxes off a gallon of gasoline than Big Oil does. If you're going to blame Big Oil for their "massive" (not) profits, you'd better go ding on Apple Computer, too, whose gross profit margin is over THREE TIMES that of Big Oil. It;s just that Big Oil makes a lot of gas. Go look up "profit margins by industry" some time and you'll see what I mean.

But Big Oil isn't in the oil business anyway, and they know it. They're in the energy business--any energy, and don't you think the profit potential for making "free energy devices" is huge? Just take the develkoped world for starters. It would be bigger than the PC revolution. There are trillions of dollars to be made. If there really were a "free energy device" the size of my heat pump, I'd pluck down $40,000 for one tomorrow. From a Return on Investment scenario, it's a no-brainer. In less than ten years, probably a LOT less than ten years, they'd be selling for $4000, then $1000, then $400.

You have to be able to explain these free energy devices in terms of their physics BEFORE you go starting to blame a conspiracy, and no one, ever, has been able to do that.

Your unwavering rationality is such a Killjoy Schuyler. When I see you post I just say to myself.. Oh Gawd dont read it.... here goes the rational truth-meister raining on my fantasies. You need to seriously consider your fellow ATSer sometimes you know.. I mean sometimes the fantasies are all we have to hold on to dammit!

There really is "free energy", but since it doesnt violate the laws of physics, I suppose thats why its never spoken of around here.
Its also not going to run much with our current lifestyle.. you know, all the things we THINK are so necessary. It also requires physical labor.. so I guess I should forget anyone utilizing it. Maybe a cabin. Maybe I will give up my energy hog utopia and buy a cabin and claim the net is of the devil.. stack kids like cord wood on shelves, sell all the gadgets and doo-dads I love so much.. and be able to have that free energy. I do believe that many miss the point.. free might mean free from a pmt to the electric co.. but it sure requires sacrifice.

Serious note.. you and me both with the plunking down bucks for a device like this. I have a huge home.. century old.. crap hvac thats a brand new trane and grandfathered in ductwork that a larger midget ( little person) could crawl through. My bills in the winter have gotten to 6-700.00 for a months worth of not so warm heat that wont reach the top floor in those huge ducts or half the rooms on the first floor. I will quite literally spend another 15 k on top of my 15K new yet crappy Trane to be warm.. and probably still pay 4-500 a month with Il energy rates. ( they dont have an Im going out of my mind and a fool for ever buying ANYTHING deceptively marketed as "Historic" smiley here! ) So Im a tinkerer.. the husband cringes when I say " guess what I just did".. he says he doesnt have male pattern baldness but its really from being married to me all of these yrs.. that kind of tinkerer. SO I get online and read and digest everything about my system. I get the bright idea to make the board tell its computer head it is no longer a 2 stage and run full blast from the moment it kicks on. In a nutshell... Jumped it.. ran it.. warm air fresh upon starting its cycle. Only cost about an extra 30 bucks a mo. WTF did I agree to buy this 2 stage heat pump thing for??? Oh yeah, cause they told me it was energy efficient and great.
ANytime anyone says "free energy" I start getting unnaturally excited.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join