Free Energy is HERE! Keshe Foundation To Release Free Energy Technology, all thanks to Nikola Tesla!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

You have a big ego, good friend. You should try something spiritual, maybe inhale or drink some '___'. Energy is all around.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Get a water butt or a large container, fit a tank conector to the bottom of the container. Then attach a pipe going from there up snd over into the top and fill it with water. The weight of the water forces it up the pipe and back into the tank. Now put a water wheel attached to a small dc generator under the flow of water and you have free energy. Simples!!

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Lompyt

It's literally everywhere, from matter unto spirit.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This thread and others related to Keshe Foundation are full of people saying what is and is not possible. I have now listened to this Keshe guy talk for about five hours. Most of you don't seem to have paid very much attention to his words. Many people are bringing things up that are addressed by Keshe in one manner or another.

I would not give the Foundation a dollar because I have no idea what is true or not and unlike most I'm not going to judge.

The overall tone reading through this stuff is one of haughty arrogance and guffaws. Throughout history time and time again science has had to throw away most of what it knew to make room for new achievements and understanding.

All my life I noticed a few fundamental things. Almost all technology is based on observations of the "natural" world.

Our bodies are relatively heavy yet when alive we have extraordinary control over them and move with relative ease. Although they are electromechanical we run on the tiniest amount of electricity and can store a lifetime of information, perform an endless variety of tasks, etc. What can a computer do and how much electricity do we have to feed it to do that?

I don't see any wires connecting the Earth to the sun. I don't see anyone stopping by to refuel the Earth so it can continue rotating at its tremendous speed, or zooming around the sun at a steady pace.

Nobody has an explanation for gravity. Nobody can really explain it and theories don't count. Until you can replicate it then you have nothing.

Science is a methodology, not a belief system.

There is so much we DON'T know, that to say something is not possible or cannot work is the most retarded, arrogant attitude imaginable.

Even if Keshe Foundation is a complete fraud, everything he says in terms of reaching for the technology of how a planet functions, understanding the relationship of magnetics and gravity, and tapping into that magnetic power that runs everything.. Makes perfect sense to me. Everything he has said has made perfect sense to me - so that even if he hasn't really found this technology he is thinking about how to go about it in the right way.

Look at all the energy in a single atom when it is split. The massive energy released, or destruction. How many atoms are in your body alone? C'mon! Energy is everywhere and there has to be a way to tap into it without causing harm or imbalance.

Why hasn't he just put it out there? He explains a lot fo that himself. Could he be lying? Certainly. Yet I have yet to see anybody discuss all the answers and explanations he has given in the hours of lectures and talks about the process by which is undertaking to get the technology out.

Why is he still alive if it's real? Maybe they want him alive because he's the one who really understands it. You wouldn't want to kill the one guy with the secrets. And maybe he has some kind of protection we don't know about.

He has said this technology is a double-edged sword. It can be weaponized, and he said the worst part about it is that if you were for instance to kill a person with it, it would completely dissolve the person leaving nothing left. No body to examine, no way to know the person ever existed at all.

He has also said that there is an issue that a small percentage of people go into a coma when the magnetic field is generated around them, as the wave initially moves through their body and they don't understand that yet or what makes certain people susceptible.

They were set to demo a car that uses this technology and explains what happened there.

If this is everything it is described as being it shouldn't be hard to understand why it can't just be released open source any more than you could mail out nuclear bomb kits to whoever wanted one.

He has explained how he needs to get all the governments on board and the integration of this technology has to be done in a very careful and safe way.

He believes that everyone having it will force world peace through FEAR of the technology, rather then through embracing it out of desire to progress.

He said that his discoveries and technology does not replace or correct any science, it simply adds to it.

He talks about why he is stuck in Belgium and pretty much everything the people in here just guffaw about without even getting into a real discussion into all that has been explained.

So this forum on this subject has just been a bunch of people patting each other on the back for saying "fraud"

Discuss ideas, think about them, imagine them, ponder how these things could be possible. Get into the idea of it. We see the evidence of it all around us in our own bodies, the planet we live on, the solar system, the galaxies. How do they work and how can we replicate it?

I'm out of allowed characters. I'm not saying Keshe is legit or not and nobody else knows either yet so why not discuss the possibilities of the subject matter instead of going on and on about "fraud".

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

History is full of scientists making new discoveries...but it's also full of conmen. Simply look at evidence to see the difference.

There are scientists working on new technologies like next generation solar cells that will be more efficient and less costly.

And then there are con men and nutjobs who either deceive us or deceive themselves because they don't have any evidence to back up their claims. It's not as hard to tell the difference as you seem to believe.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

Nice post and thanks for clarifying a few more concepts for me.

I have no science background so it's difficult for me to comprehend Keshe's theories. My intuition has served me better than logic many times so I actively try to listen when that "little voice" speaks. The moment I learned about the Keshe Foundation it profoundly affected me. I had tears streaming down my face as I read The World Peace Invitation and Release of Technology and thought to myself, this is it. This is the game changer and what I've been waiting for most of my life.

Yep, I think outside the box but I'm also a cynic having been fooled by the heap of lies told to humanity throughout the ages. Keshe and his technology sit right with me so I don't need science to explain it just yet. I believe many dots will be connected when this technology is proven.

Sorry, that's all I've got.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Before wasting time seeing the video. Do they have an actual working model that anyone is using?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Lol. Keshe, Steven Greer, Sp Rossi, the list goes on
and nothing as yet in the market

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Good list of con artists you have there isn't it?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Good list of con artists you have there isn't it?

Lol K and your point being

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

It sure would be exciting if true. What I like about his descriptions is how well it fits with my own personal imaginings of where technology needed to go. That is not to say that my imaginings have been unique, I'm sure they are not. But I have struggled for many years to try to understand the motion of the universe, and efficiency of our bodies, and gravity.

Gravity holds everything down no matter the size, yet it is with thoughtless ease that i defy gravity everytime I move any part of my body upwards. It is almost as if the less force you use the easier it is to defy, like a chinese finger trap. A feather floats with ease on the slightest breeze but a boulder takes a crane to life. Some of my wonderments are surely pedestrian or less in comprehension yet there is always this feeling like the answer is somehow within reach.

And so I have pondered and pondered... What is gravity.. What is magnetism.. How does the earth spin perpetually? The other planets? How is it all working?

And then recently Voyager discovered a an electromagnetic band, a highway out at the end of the solar system where they thought there would be something else. So indeed magnetic currents are everywhere. Our bodies use such tiny amounts of electricity and yet can be so powerful. Why do we need 60 watts for a lightbulb?

A planet is moving through space, with an atmosphere, and with its own gravity. So Keshe himself says, as a nuclear physicist he looked at planets and while I'm not going to go all into it, he came to understand the relation of gravity and magnetics being part of the same process. He explains the Earth, and all planets, are a complete system. It does use "fuel" and that fuel is magnetic currents themselves which the solar system is full of, making everything move the way it does. He talks about the core of the earth not being solid but being a solid and how the rotating plasma inside the earth creates a magnetic charge.. How it was a natural progression in understanding from creating magnetic field using rotating copper wire, you use this plasma instead like the Earth. He says something to the effect that each plant or body in the solar system has it's own complete "system", and it's just like in the tiniest things like an atom it is its own uniquely tuned system. So you have to build your own system using a rotating (somehow) plasma core to create this magnetic/gravitational field which he calls magrav. He says the same force that creates gravity is also creating magnetism so you get both at once. In order to create a gravitational/magnetic field with a plasma generator you have to do it the same way the planet does it, and basically create a model of the planet and then you have to power/tune it for whatever space you are in. So on the earth you have to tune the generator to counteract the Earth's natural system. You create a "bubble" within it. YOu can expand that bubble based on the power output of the plasma generator, so you can use anything as a "vehicle" because anything surrounded by that field will be in the plasma generator's "system", which is a whole "system" based on the same way planets are.

When he talks about healing by "treating a person like a galaxy" this goes back to having understood that looking at the atoms in our body, each atom is a separate system, protons neutrons etc, like little solar systems, and your body is composed of them and your body - even each cell and each atom has its own magnetic fields. Those get out of whack and can be repaired according to him, at which point they function as they should. Magnetic fields within the cells going out of sync/breaking down is what causes the tissues to break down in some diseases like Parksinson's, according to him, and they can repair that by tuning the magnetic field to the correct frequency but it must be done per individual. It reminds me of the work that Dr. Rife did decades ago.
So your body's atoms/cells etc are like a solar system microscopically and when says healing a body like a galaxy he means using the natural processes that apply to all things from the nuclear level to repair damage.

That's a little bit of my interpretation as I can explain at the moment. I get to experience my own magnetic fields in a few hours in an MRI machine.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
He also says Belgium is his prison. He says the Belgium govenrment came in and took all his research, but then let him keep it. He says they want to weaponize it but he won't allow it, so they are just not letting him leave the country. They were going to show the anti-grav car last year but he said he was threatened with prison if he shows the tech. So he's trying to get information out enough to where bright enough people will glean enough from the info that they will able to figure it out. He wants to get the governments on board so that they can figure out a plan to impliment the technology safely. He said if the Africans get it all of a sudden there will instantly be thousands of Africans will be at Parliament demanding things from the country that's oppressed them if Afghanistan gets it all of a sudden a million Afghans are in front of the White House. People are being vaporized with no trace. It's a mess. So the whole world has to come to it together. But also everyone has to be ready for it because it's such a powerful technology that like nuclear weapons we will just all kill each other if we don't deal with it responsibly.
He says we're going to have to be one world with it, because it's going to be like when people left Europe to the new world and found there were new people with new rules it's going to be the same for humanity if we start to go out and there will be people out there we will have to meet and get along with. Not a big fan of the United Nations and one world to be honest, but conceptually Earth does have to come together in a sense to be part of an interplanetary ecosystem.

I am not advocating or necessarily believing or not believing any of this I'm just trying to condense some of it down for people who may be somewhat interested in what's happening but haven't sat through 4-6 hours of discussion/lecture.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

I don't believe him.. because from what I have seen if he was telling the truth he could have already got the information out by now. It isn't that complex... the key is getting people to listen and he already has everyone's attention. This is why I think he is a diversion.

If I had 1/1000 of his showmanship I could have gotten this info out already if I was him.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 0001391

So this technology is not something that will be demonstrated at a science convention or advertised for sale on an infomercial just yet because it's too powerful at society's current level of development. We will need time to adjust to a new paradigm and also the way in which the world is governed would require a complete overhaul. Perhaps a new world order is inevitable prior to the implementation of a technology such as this.

Dang it, I was hoping to see this unfold during my lifetime but it's not looking good unless this technology can somehow extend lifespans indefinitely. But then again, that's not realistic because the planet is already overpopulated...And the use of Star Trek-like phasers in the wrong hands could turn our lives into a living nightmare.

Thanks for reeling me back to Earth, tho. It's a very cool dream and I believe it can be achieved by, as you say, people coming together for the common good. I guess this is only the first page in a new chapter for humanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

There are solutions to these issues though... people just need to work together to solve them. If anything destroys us it will be lack of trust.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster

There are solutions to these issues though... people just need to work together to solve them. If anything destroys us it will be lack of trust.

I agree that trust is key and MT Keshe has spoken of the need for transparency if his technology is to be used responsibly. Maybe developing trust through public disclosure of the truth in all matters would be a good start. On this forum, we have a general idea of what some of those truths would entail but if we actually received confirmation it would probably blow our minds a little and other people's minds a lot.

Working together means we share a common goal. I suspect it would require something earth shattering such public disclosure and the release of Keshe's technology to bring the world together and at this point it may be the best plan of action.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0001391
Nobody has an explanation for gravity. Nobody can really explain it and theories don't count. Until you can replicate it then you have nothing.

We can replicate it. Get some mass, put it in one place; there, gravity. And, also, we can really explain it. It's explained by the interchange of massless virtual spin-2 bosons. (Well, only perturbatively, of course, nonperturbatively it's described by the obvious UV-completion.) I mean, really, I can tell you how the universe literally started using this theory, and with it can calculate, measurably correctly, the relative abundances of all the atoms in the entire universe. What more do you want from us?

That's like claiming no one really knows how to build castles, they're just a theory, while staring over the hill at your neighbor's castle, because it's not your castle.

There is so much we DON'T know

Some of us, more than others.

to say something is not possible or cannot work is the most retarded, arrogant attitude imaginable.

Let me try: In chess, through legal moves, it is absolutely impossible for a white bishop who starts on a white square to ever end up on a black one. A scandalous claim, indeed!

Gravity holds everything down no matter the size, yet it is with thoughtless ease that i defy gravity everytime I move any part of my body upwards.

You mean ironic ease, right?

And so I have pondered and pondered... What is gravity.. What is magnetism.. How does the earth spin perpetually? The other planets? How is it all working?

And yet, you do not know the difference between a covariant and contravariant vector field, or how to parallel transport one, or how to solve the geodesic equations...

It's almost as if pondering and learning were two very different things, one, vastly more difficult than the other.

So I ask myself, in an overly philosophically ponderous, breathy, voice whyyyyyy????

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Moduli

We can replicate it. Get some mass, put it in one place; there, gravity. And, also, we can really explain it. It's explained by the interchange of massless virtual spin-2 bosons. (Well, only perturbatively, of course, nonperturbatively it's described by the obvious UV-completion.) I mean, really, I can tell you how the universe literally started using this theory, and with it can calculate, measurably correctly, the relative abundances of all the atoms in the entire universe. What more do you want from us?

Sorry if going of topic, but I am curious. Are you implying that there is a theory of everything that works, can be confirmed experimentally?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by moebius
reply to post by Moduli

Sorry if going of topic, but I am curious. Are you implying that there is a theory of everything that works, can be confirmed experimentally?

A theory of everything isn't needed to do this, not even remotely. This is something we've been able to do in a fair amount of detail for something like 40 years, and we've managed to improve the accuracy and detail of this significantly since then.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lompyt
Get a water butt or a large container, fit a tank conector to the bottom of the container. Then attach a pipe going from there up snd over into the top and fill it with water. The weight of the water forces it up the pipe and back into the tank. Now put a water wheel attached to a small dc generator under the flow of water and you have free energy. Simples!!

Except of course it does not do that at all, the water in the pipe only goes as high as the water level in the tank....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join