It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keshe launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Keshe launching energy generation and space exploration plasma technology

www.examiner.com

An interview with the inventor of what could be the next generation of commercial space travel and clean energy generation, said to be ready for licensing. We're talking super fast and cheap travel, and super cheap energy. 3 kW units are available for viewing or testing by qualified licensing parties.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.peswiki.com
pesn.com
keshefoundation.com
www.keshespace.com

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have read the articles, heard the interviews and explored his website and I must say this is very exciting news. This is the real deal. He has testing units for sale to licensing parties.

The technology seems to be really simple and there's no limits to it. One unit can produce any amounts of wattages and can lift any amount of mass up. Even in space a gravity pull inside the vessel of 1g or more can be maintained. There's no fuel or exhaust involved.

When the reactor is running it creates some sort of magnetosphere around itself. This causes it to act as a small planet thus it will try to find its equilibrium, ie position in space, where it maintains that position. We see this as lift for example. By modulating the intensity you can travel to any position. The size of the magnetosphere can also be modulated. Anything that's inside of that will be able to lift. It doesn't matter what the shape is or how much mass it has. The other cool thing is that it also serves as a protection shell. Just like our magnetosphere is protecting us from solar storms. Nothing can touch the craft or vessel itself. Anyone inside and the vessel itself are protected from cosmic rays,friction like we see on space shuttles reentering or even sea depth pressure.

This technology is all based on his Plasmatic Magnetic Energies theory which he wrote a book about just recently put for sale.

He even has used the concept to create room temperature Graphene coatings on copper in a coca cola bottle, lol. He send it to numerous universities in the Netherlands and Belgium who replicated and confirmed it. This is an immensely cheap way to create carbon nano layers. Which can be used in ultracapacitors that retain large amounts of charge and get charged instantly.

But this technology has way more applications than the ones mentioned. He's dealing with matter, anti matter and dark matter so the possibilities are near limitless.

He wants to get it out to the public as fast as possible on a complete transparent basis, including showing where all the money goes. He sees it as a gift of mankind instead of a product based on capitalism. He said the technology is so simple that it could be sold as soon as a month. But he has to deal with a lot of national and international issues this technology brings.

He's planning a world wide tour by next year showing it to the general public and already taking fully refundable deposits for a dirt cheap space trip by 2014 and a moon trip by 2016.

He says it all depends on what the people make out of it. And he couldn't be more correct. The technology is there on our fingertips, but what are we going to do about it. Do we truly want to advance as a human race or is the next season of [insert your big national show here] more interesting.

For the skeptic "scientists" out there you either get on the bandwagon or stay behind. Nasa basically refused to work with him because they were afraid of the job losses. While he thinks if Nasa doesn't get on board now it would no longer be needed if it went commercial.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Sounded fantastic until i saw your source. The Examiner isn't exactly known for its realism. Its more of an entertainment newspaper. But, if this is true, that would be pretty amazing.

I'd like to see more sources though. Where is this guys website you speak of?

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Look at the "Related News Links" area.

If you did the research you'll notice he has a media blackout which started in Belgium. But I thought people here were beyond ignorant and do their own research.

A propaganda mill is invertible to happen. We're talking about huge industries becoming absolute. He has already been selling numerous prototypes to potential licensees.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by broli]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
This guy is taking deposits for moon trips? I won't go into the science - I'm smart enough to say I haven't a clue about that aspect of the story - but, the concept of taking money for trips before he's proven this thing works? Sounds like the hollow earth trips that are perpetually on sale.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Before he has proven it? Have you just missed the facts?

The lifting has been proven, as far as I know he has the only prototype that could lift him up (100kg+ the machine) and the 3kW energy producing prototypes are being sold for a while under a NDA contract to potential licensees.

He has also medicinal reports on his websites.

I understand the careful approach here as its beyond the comprehension of the average joe's daily routines. But we must try and accept it asap or we will be bring ourself down.

We could go on and on debating this in our comfortable armchairs or we could be constructive and try to be part of the cause. I put this here so the news can spread and it becomes known.

This is as close as the source as you can get. You don't even get near with supposed "breakthroughs" you find on scientific news websites that are always 20 years away from commercial realization.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by broli
I put this here so the news can spread and it becomes known.

Well, you have to understand that these sorts of claims crop up all the time, people with perpetual engines, infinite energy, cold fusion, etc. So far, none have been mass-produced into any mainstream commerical release whereby communities are 'unplugging' themselves from the grid and becoming green, self-sustaining areas.

And I don't adhere to the Big Brother aspect that TPTB step in an 'stop' it from happening. As far as I can tell, the reason the afore-mentioned dream doesn't happen is because the famed technology in question doesn't work as it says on the box.

Honestly though, I *wish* this were true and I do hope it is. But i wont hold my breath. It's just when "NDA's" are involved, no videos of the gravity effects working, etc -- just makes me frown and sigh.

But as always, I'm happy to be proven wrong, especially in this circumstance! I do hope it's real.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Before he has proven it? Have you just missed the facts?

I clearly missed the part where they prove they have made it to the moon and back in tact.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

You always have to ask. How would I have approached it. You will quickly notice this is not like starting a 2 man business. The implications of this are huge. And not many inventors can grasp that and fail miserably. But I believe Keshe has been very careful so far in the method of disclosing it. I see nothing wrong in nda's if you want to protect your assets like any company does. I appreciate the fact that he put his plans in public so we can follow its progress.

Btw he's not the only one who's ready to market FE

Most people can't help him but at least we should stay positive and believe in him instead of trying to bring him down and get back to our meaningless lives.

reply to post by Crakeur

Don't be in a hurry. He's planning events where up to 10.000 people can witness it in realtime next year in 5 major cities in each continent. The moon trip is peanuts after that.

Btw here are his patents:

/mf8fds

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
yea well i want to see video of his prototype in action.

No excuses for not having that, if it can do what he claims then he might as well be as transparent as possible and try and make a little money off it because if he tries to get greedy he will never be seen alive again. I mean he will be a world hero will become wealthy beyond belief just from touring and selling books doesnt need to try to make money off of selling the technology.

Seriously though show us the video of the prototype in action.

[edit on 23-7-2009 by Desolate Cancer]

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by broli

Fair enough. And I don't mean to tear him down or belittle what he has -- not at all.

Just that over ther years, so many people have come up with what looks like, "The real deal" only to fade away into nothingness, leaving me with a broken heart!

But as I said before, I *really* do hope what he has, works.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by broli

and in the meantime, you can sign up and plunk down a deposit which, when they set it up, will be nonrefundable.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
His patent application is a wooping 126 pages long
. There are lots of interesting things in it. He gives very good reasons why tokamak reactors for nuclear fusion are a very inefficient.

This patent is quite mind bogling. Not because of its complexity but because how easy it looks like. At one point in the patent he talks about welding different nucleis with this technology to achieve new elements. Some could be so high that they could become dark matter. And says how they remain stable by using their magnetic fields and what not.

Here's a cool one.

That is to say due to their inherent internal bounding characteristics, they do not create any magnetospheric shielding that can cause resistance for them to pass through any matter which creates it own magnetic shielding type effect.

If this concept could be understood, as it is explained and replicated in a system, then the object within a dark matter can be transported across galaxies without any resistance.

Then again the matter of speed of light become to totally obsolete and irrelevant. In any case light itself is created of lower energy magnetic force of the universe, which makes the matter visible to human eye, but not necessary this speed is the highest level of motion that a matter can travel in space. As the visible light itself is a creation by the real mother of the light.

I'm definitely going to go through this entire patent.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Within a month you get a guarantee from the bank that your money would be deposited back at any given time when you ask for a refund or if the project gets canceled.

But I doubt that space tour and moon trip are for average citizens. If you want to support him in a meaningful way you can buy his book and get educated to boot.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
After looking at his websites, the man is either deluded or a scam artist. Oh right he's taking deposits for flights to the moon, sorry. Definitely a scam artist. I'm totally sure that a "foundation" that consists entirely of one man, who can't even spell correctly, is going to be taking people to the moon, any year now.

"These reactors can create at any point-of-demand matters like air, water, food, medicine, and new materials, also at nano-level."

Wow, that's weird that his invention can create air, water, food, diamonds, graphene, force fields, medicine, "new materials" (oh boy I love new materials) antigravity and energy, and yet he needs donations and wants to sell it for money.

"The Keshe Foundation has next rules of conduct:

Maximum of 5% of the incomes will be spend on Administration and Expenses,

and the balance (95%) will be divided in five equal parts:
• 19% for further Reseach and Development,
• 19% for Funding Education world-wide,
• 19% for Direct support to needy,
• 19% for World Peace and Environment,
• 19% for World Religions studies and unification."

Incomes. Not profit, incomes. Because there is no possible way that an organization that is planning on building a fleet of spaceships would have, you know, Operating expenses. Trying a little bit too hard to sound like he's not interested in money.

"This cola bottle reactor seems to be "empty", but it is filed with plasma." OH COME ON NOW.

Oh, and there is also the matter that you, broli, and Mehran Keshe have extremely similar writing styles and very similar rates of spelling and word choice errors. Not to mention that you talk about the specifics of his invention as if they are facts that you personally know, after reading an interview and looking at his website. Well after all, it was on the internet, and as we all know, everything on the internet is true.

To put it simply, you are obviously Mehran Keshe, and you are also, obviously, a con artist.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

But I doubt that space tour and moon trip are for average citizens. If you want to support him in a meaningful way you can buy his book and get educated to boot.

sounds like a sales pitch for his books to me.

I'd like to suggest to our members that we wait to see the ship travel to the moon and back before plunking down hard earned cash.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Oh, also, you might want to wait more than one day after your interview shows up in the examiner before you pretend to be someone that happened across that story and then in the next 24 hours got so obsessed with this invention that "they" read his whole website, know that his book is worth reading, and also read "his" 126 page patent application.

At least it was amusing that you thought this would fool anyone. For the record, I actually registered here just to shut you down, there's already enough BS floating around the fringes without you adding to it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'm Keshe? Wow this puts me in a very good position to immediately see who the ignorant and disinfo people are. And you sir joined that list.

I'm part of many alternative energy communities and this news was pretty big. So that's why I thought it had some value to share it on ATS, but to see these accusations is beyond hilarious. No wonder mankind is f-ed up and nearly has no hope to change.

Maybe everything this man is doing or is planning to do is so different from your brainwashed belief system that you automatically have the need to attack everything he has to say without doing any research or being open minded.

The only positive one is me in this thread everyone else has his own negative rant based on zero experience or knowledge in the field. I guess mankind truly deserves the # hole it landed it.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I'm Keshe? Wow this puts me in a very good position to immediately see who the ignorant and disinfo people are. And you sir joined that list.

I'm part of many alternative energy communities and this news was pretty big. So that's why I thought it had some value to share it on ATS, but to see these accusations is beyond hilarious. No wonder mankind is f-ed up and nearly has no hope to change.

Maybe everything this man is doing or is planning to do is so different from your brainwashed belief system that you automatically have the need to attack everything he has to say without doing any research or being open minded.

The only positive one is me in this thread everyone else has his own negative rant based on zero experience or knowledge in the field. I guess mankind truly deserves the # hole it landed it.

Yea yea yea listen, show us a video demonstration of the product in action then we will see whats really good.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Maybe you missed the point of this thread. It's made to spread awareness for this technology that's coming. So that people can follow the progress and know that such technology isn't just a fairy tale.

If you don't believe it that's fine I have no obligation to prove anything. I just don't like people polluting the thread with their rants and baseless opinions.

As for the above scam accusation, they sure are hilarious. I'm sure all the companies who bought the prototypes were scammed and are too shy to come forward. I'm sure all the universities who replicated and confirmed nano layers creation in a frigging cola bottle at room temperature where diluted as well. Are you seriously this paranoid or brainwashed? Please do the research and get your facts straight because you're making yourself look like a fool.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join