It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys... !?!?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
WHOA i think you guys are way off. The most likely answer is the greys are the result of what happens when a race gets to the point where we can create genetically produced Artificial intelligence. These are not beings that reproduce..they are beings that were PRODUCED by either us in the future or by some long dead race. These creatures were created to serve in factories/explore space and other inhospitable conditions so that the creators would never have to work again but when their masters died off due to war/disese/natural disastor..there were left alone..confused or even possibly the race was dying off and they had no choice but to transferre their conscence into these temporary bodies..and now they seek to be able to inhabit real physical bodies that can have real phyiscal experences..for right now they are mearly in the shell of a genetically engineered robot withy no way to feel emotion/pleasure. So now They are possibly seeking answers on who they are and why they were and how they could rebecome. Imagine bing able to be human in all our glory..then being trapped in a form where you cannot feel anything that you once did for..lets say 100...1000....10,000...100,000,000 years...it would be like a prison..trying to hold onto whatever humanity you had but eventually forgetting everything that made you human....How bad would you want to have that back especially if they have access to imagry from their past..imagine watching a love story and knowing that youll never experence those emotions again...or watching someone enjoy a meal...never knowing what it was like to taste....that is what the greys have to be...the result of a desperate act to be immortal and wanting a second chance after messing up extremly bad...Lets hope that they are not us from the future and are another race....because its a grim future if they are us.

edit on 20-9-2012 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
In addition to keeping track of the number or ratio I posted before, here's a good video of what else the body keeps track of. IMO, this video alone proves that there must be some kind of mathematical/programming mind behind the universe:

www.youtube.com...

If the body is keeping all of these numbers, then who knows what else it's keeping track of, especially in that so-called junk DNA?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here is another good one liner: "I believe that SonofhteSun did not rule out that possibility."
It is possible they are some form of advanced robotic automation soulless or not. But again there is no mass proof of what they are yet. A famous says is that only time will tell. Soon enough there there will be more understanding of what the whole UFO phenomena is about. I have said as others have here too maybe the 2012 thing is about Disclosure...

I think they are friendly enough and have messages for us on a global scale explained better in the following video available on youtube...
Watch the Thrive: what on earth will it take video with Foster Gamble... Yeah that's a name people should RECOGNIZE. And to all that have and are trying to make a difference. KUDOS! Be ware its over 2 HOURS long and packed full of information so have a notepad handy LOL!

P.S. HTF do I flag threads?
edit on 9/20/2012 by DAMNTHATPASSWORD because: Needed more substance...

edit on 9/20/2012 by DAMNTHATPASSWORD because: Needed even more to be really helpful.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

The Anatomy of a Grey

H.G.Wells wrote an amazing book, back in 1895, “The Time Machine”. Anyone who’s read his book or seen the many movies will remember what the Morlocks looked like. Mutant beings that lived underground for millenniums.

Morlocks are humanoid creatures, said to have descended from humans, but by the 8,028th century have evolved into a completely different species, said to be better suited to their subterranean habitat. They are described as "ape-like", with little or no clothing, large eyes and grey fur covering their bodies.

In 1893, H. G. Wells also wrote an article called "The Man of the Year Million - A Scientific Forecast" in which he speculated about what the human race of the year 1,000,000 AD would look like. He concluded that the human of that distant future would have no hair, mouth, or nose, an enormous light-bulb shaped head, and a small body. Since we’d develop machinery to do all our heavy labor, we’d become more intelligent organisms, thus making out bodies get smaller and our brains get larger. Only one other part of the body would develop as a "teacher and agent of the brain." and that would be the hand. While the rest of the body would atrophy, the hands would grow larger.

H. G. Wells's own sketch of the Man of the Year Million drawn as an autograph:

Illustration from the December 23, 1893 edition of the Ottawa Journal‘s reprint of HG Wells’s article The Man of the Year Million.

---------------
Too bad I still cannot figure how to insert pictures in my posts. I would appreciate some help with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think I agree with some of the OPs points. In some ways, we are the Greys. I think a lot of US based alien paranoia is actually paranoia about their own society and government. The abducted are not able to properly articulate their fears and suspicions about their own society, so they invent a sub-plot which acts as an outlet. People see the damage that industry and authoritarianism is doing to the world, but they aren't allowed to articulate this as direct criticism of the system (often due to being raised under heavy pro-state propaganda).

Another way in which *we* could be the Greys, or at least, made from something resembling a grey: the OP shows a picture of a large eyed, small mouthed humanoid figure ^. I can show a very simple number relationship which (in my perception) provides a similar humanoid figure.

The figure on the left here is a sequence of binary numbers taken from row 13 of the Euler Number Triangle.

The figure on the right is row 14.

The numbers are very simple to generate. I have pasted the first 10 rows below.

Maybe parts of our nervous systems are built using a simple deterministic number relationship like this? The head of a Grey does a look a bit like a cartoon of a human brain?
edit on 20-9-2012 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by yampa

Man thats cool as duck, i mean i have know that DNA are the basic building blocks of life, but to represent it with lego, thats just inspirational and funny at the same time. LoL

Someone wants to invent nano lego the possibilities are endless.
edit on 20-9-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Great thread, well put together OP and interesting to see the animal mutilations brought into discussion.

Personally I don't subscribe to the time travel hypothesis for the reasons others have stated - it being beyond probability that such a "trip" could be as surgical as to effect desired changes only. For harvesting material then why this particular era (as the mutilations seem to be a more recent phenomena), cattle wouldn't have changed much and surely easier to have done in an earlier age.

Alternative existences, wavelengths or dimensions whatever is a possibility I guess but taking current levels of scientific knowledge if there is a genetic link wouldn't it make more sense to be the other way round - that we were seeded by the greys (or have undergone genetic manipulation from a basic existing stock) ?

The thread title would still be correct !

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Love the concept of your thread but I have to ask.... Where are they living now?

I know I am not the OP, but I truly believe that the real truth is that they are living everywhere. I also think the Dulce New Mexico facility exists, and houses them too.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
To OP your not the first one who comes up with this theory i have read so many stuff. Many other sites i found they are in Dutch, im from Holland sorry if my English isn't that great lol.
But this link shows that maybe just maybe we are fooled by our own mind as well and our eyes. www.skeptic.com... the picture is that blurry u only see some eyes and a mouth nothing more is that a grey? I also find it interesting that most of the people start to remember in a hypnosis state, u know dreamy, blurry.
There are many possibilities but I agree with solids0be they are missing something, that something is love and compassion. And just the ability to play, there are people who said their were abducted by the grey's and were asked to learn the hybrids to play, that simple. By hybrids i mean a cross between gray's and human's, so im thinking they missing something we have and they don't like their current self.

Bah i found some disturbing things when i started reading some more about why and who are the grey's. So if we had to go underground because our planet was in that bad shape from nuclear radiation for example, who has the underground bases? www.youtube.com... Right rich people and the 1% super rich and all the bloodlines who they want to preserve by any means. Remember the 12 year old girl who found out that every president is from the same bloodline? So who u think the gray's wanna save after they find means to time-travel? Yep the bloodlines cause those guys are them. And that's why they keep it all in secret cause u don't need the common people that's just collateral damage. That's why NASA would never tell how far they already are with technology given by the grey's. I really think they got ufo's by now and more...
edit on 20-9-2012 by Alomedean because: interesting ??

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Hi Flexy,

Yeah it does get confusing if we think of multiverses and multiple time lines. I just think that having multiple time lines would make it improbable for "us" to come back here at this point in time. Why would we if we wouldn't be able to change a thing? I remain open minded to the idea of mutiverses and multiple time lines but to be honest, it's all a little over my head ! I don't think that life through the universe(s) needs to be so complicated. But who knows?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stiver

Hi Stiver,

This might help you with pics:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by DARREN1976

makes sense in a scary and foreboding way for the future of our race does'nt it?

Yes Darren, it does. But would it be really surprising though? We are making a serious mess out of this planet. We slowly destroy the very environment that would keep mankind in harmony. Aside for the allmighty dollar, most people have no more respect for anything, anywhere, anymore. Sad but true. It's not like we didn't run after trouble. We've been doing so for a very very long time.

thats because its ba material world we are living in, everyone only thinks about themseles ans what they can get to make rtheir life better, and not what they can get for someone else to make their life better...... majority of people out there in this day and age are very selfish!! dont you think? nobody looks out for anybody else anymore, and thats whats sad but true!
PEACE!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by usernameconspiracy

I agree. From a medical and biological point of view after a couple of generations we would basically not be needing our sight so our eyes would have atrophied, but as a consequence we would probably overdevelop (like someone already stated above) some other senses like hearing or maybe even a sort of a six sense. Anyway, I must give credit to the author of this topic as I've never thought of ET's in this particular matter and the idea itself gives me chills and creeps then again it also opens great new possibilities in our understanding of the whole UFO/ET phenomenon. I admire your way of thinking. Cheers.

P.S.
Count me in for the camp fire and beer. Or just beer I won't complain about it much.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Read a lot of Macks work, Hopkins and Jacobs. Mack in his last days concluded the greys were more of a positive spiritual origin, he was getting in to the new age stuff more then the grim stuff Jacobs suggests. Greys (the short ones) are basically "bots" or artificial intelligence "AI" somewhat like drones. They were made to carry out tasks, they were made so that the creators would not have to take the long journey or withstand the radiation involved possibly from making time jumps. Much like probes are sent out in to deep space, this is why they are indifferent to abductees and are often described as being only focused on the task at hand yet cold and unemotional and not quite fully organic. Possibly having super computers in the head silicone based it is said the brain is not organic but some of the body's are of a artificial make up. However the tall greys that described to be more mantis like have a overwhelming presence and do somewhat relay emotional projected thoughts in to the subjects mind. They are described as the overseers perhaps the makers of the drones/short greys. They have a organic physiology and leathery skin. Wheres they take an interest in the subject and somewhat coach them through the abduction ordeal and medical procedure.

Well that is what i understand it to be from my studies. The abduction phenomena seems to range somewhere between the metaphysical astral plane and our reality as we understand it to be. I think the true answer is out of our grasp of understanding how it all works. But i do believe it to be real. The people that experience this believe it is real. There is much documentation to suggest it is real note Travis Walton, the Hills, , Antonio Villas Boas, Peter Khoury and many cases with multiple eye witnesses and the physical DNA evidence.

Are they us? Maybe they were made bipedal to accommodate some sort of familiarity. Maybe evolution works to a certain outcome being bipedal the most efficient design in variance. I do somewhat lean to the time traveling human morloch hypothesis but change my mind often. Beings described using delta winged craft kind of makes me think our future ancestors will interact with our ancient ancestors even manipulating our past possibly creating several different realities branching off in to several scenarios. Perhaps a reason for it is a reality will exist where our species is destroyed but can be removed from that time line and placed in to a reality where we survive.

A big what if not saying this is what happened

What if those missing bodies in Shanksville PA can be explained? What if the passengers on all flights on 911 were taken somewhere else? It's just an example of what could be done if a future human race needed to preserve itself with people of the past yet not leaving loose ends?

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

Time travelers are, in fact, visiting the present day and stealing passengers from doomed aircraft. Every incursion into the past causes an accompanying "timequake" whose magnitude is proportional to the effects of the incursion into the past. Each "timequake" causes physical damage in the time from which the incursion has been made. This is why they are abducting people who will not be able to affect the future any further and replacing them with copies of those who would have died. Thus, the co-pilot's strange comment came because all the passengers had been replaced with pre-burned duplicates in preparation for the upcoming crash.

Think of it this way, What if modern man was to go back in time and meet a Neanderthal? Would the Neanderthal man perceive modern man as his own kind?

Or maybe they engineered us with alien dna and indigenous primate of earth after all?

food for thought anyway OP great post

edit on 20-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Here i what I've been relayed about the greys -
The body
The grey life form is not a biological body in itself. It is a shell, if u will, a doll that is inhabited by the very quantum energy of any given entity. The perks of inhabiting this doll is simple. Having inlaid circuits instead of internal organs means you do not need to perform bodily functions such as breathing or eating and are basically immortal as long as your doll is intact. If any grey is ever actually filmed you would notice they have no mouth, eyes, ears, or a nose. Just large black screen like eyes. They are telepathic in nature and use very advanced technology to take care of their business.

Their mission
I would start off saying that the grey witnessed here on earth are not representatives of every grey in the entire universe. They are a form of highly advanced technology combined with the spirit itself (which is eternal - always has been always will be) that are used by many different groups of beings across the universe. The particular group we see here on earth are from Orion. They work in conjunction with the reptilian infestation here on earth. They basically enslaved themselves to them for benefits instead of being conquered. They carry out the dirty work of the reptilians conducting their abductions and carrying out the grotesque medical examinations we see the leftovers from and here about from supposedly insane people. The rest of their task remain unknown. From my perspective the particular group we have here are not friendly and have adopted the lower dimensional reptilian way of thinking (extreme service to self and every ugly satanic thing that entails)

Not much is known about the negative greys but more information can be found about greys in general and the other greys in the universe by studying the lone surviving alien from the Roswell crash. This info has been available online for some time please find it for yourselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
WHOA i think you guys are way off. The most likely answer is the greys are the result of what happens when a race gets to the point where we can create genetically produced Artificial intelligence. These are not beings that reproduce..they are beings that were PRODUCED by either us in the future or by some long dead race. These creatures were created to serve in factories/explore space and other inhospitable conditions so that the creators would never have to work again but when their masters died off due to war/disese/natural disastor..there were left alone..confused or even possibly the race was dying off and they had no choice but to transferre their conscence into these temporary bodies..and now they seek to be able to inhabit real physical bodies that can have real phyiscal experences..for right now they are mearly in the shell of a genetically engineered robot withy no way to feel emotion/pleasure. So now They are possibly seeking answers on who they are and why they were and how they could rebecome. Imagine bing able to be human in all our glory..then being trapped in a form where you cannot feel anything that you once did for..lets say 100...1000....10,000...100,000,000 years...it would be like a prison..trying to hold onto whatever humanity you had but eventually forgetting everything that made you human....How bad would you want to have that back especially if they have access to imagry from their past..imagine watching a love story and knowing that youll never experence those emotions again...or watching someone enjoy a meal...never knowing what it was like to taste....that is what the greys have to be...the result of a desperate act to be immortal and wanting a second chance after messing up extremly bad...Lets hope that they are not us from the future and are another race....because its a grim future if they are us.

edit on 20-9-2012 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

Ahh yes well said you really know ho to put it in to perspective.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Think you may have something here... I have mentioned this in the past but I have an abduction type experience that occurred to me where I was given the history of the Grays in a lesson on board some ship and it was exactly as you say - they were once similar if not exactly like humans but they destroyed their environment as we are now doing and they were forced underground for millenia where they evolved as they are now. Supposedly they lost the ability to reproduce and they are unable to process direct sunlight - it was told to me via a hologram. I'm not saying that my experience was not possibly a fabrication of some deep imaginings but I was never interested nor had any care about grays or et's or ufo's before these incidents. It's odd how close your hypothesis is to what was relayed to me exactly.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by multidimesonalism
Here i what I've been relayed about the greys -
The body
The grey life form is not a biological body in itself. It is a shell, if u will, a doll that is inhabited by the very quantum energy of any given entity. The perks of inhabiting this doll is simple

From what I have been told is that there are are two general forms.. the taller more wrinkled grays are biological and then there are the smaller cybernetic counterparts which are used for data and fact gathering as well as abduction missions. They are basically an advanced Remote control device in that the user can control and even experience what is going on during these reconnaissance missions while viewing and directing everything safely on board a starship high above the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This thread is more than interesting. I cannot add much but this truly is food for thought. Good job :_

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kronos11

Very interesting indeed.

Perhaps you should make a thread detailing your experience, one day...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join