It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Terrestrials ? No. WE are the Greys... !?!?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

not sayin they are demons and i never read the bible but i can understand how a technologically sophisticated species that is apparently struggling to survive and is amoral towards us, while performing medical experiments on us, can be viewed in a negative way (as a whole). #, for all i know they are way more enlightened than us. a more rational explanation to me would be that there are aliens who are here to help us, ones who could not give a damn either way, ones who just want to study us scientifically, and ones who actually want to harm us. not to mention everything else in between.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

true, yeah i was speculating a lot bout it with all the theories i have come across, sometimes i need to think it through a little more logically.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
three of my posts have been deleted .. what the freak is going on here????? does anyone else not see this???

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hello Sweet You, glad you liked it !

I wonder how we solved the many problems of today?

That is the million dollar question. I don't mean to be negative, there is still hope, but down the road over generations and generations, something, somewhere, at some point, is gonna snap. Unless something drastic happens to change the path we are on. Most of us pretend that all is fine while it is very apparently not. I hope our kids and their kids and their kids will be smarter than that. Or chances are that they will be in very serious trouble. Pessimistic view, I know. But the future of mankind, for me, is scary. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Masta, you do bring some valid points ! Perhaps they are in the here and now, as some other members have also mentioned, beings that are a result of a ancient lost civilization. It's also an interesting possibility !

No disrespect felt whatsoever !

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fyuzen
three of my posts have been deleted .. what the freak is going on here????? does anyone else not see this???

Fyuzen, the only posts that I see, in this thread, are these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ETA...that's odd, I copied the links but they don't work...

edit on 19-9-2012 by SonoftheSun because: well that's a first !!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The theory that they are human(oid) time travelers from the future has always intrigued me as a rather interesting, somewhat "plausible" scenario. (More plausible actually than the ET hypothesis).

But i have a problem with more general aspects of time traveling - in particular the idea that through actions by them etc. new "time lines" are created.

Are new time-lines really "created" by hypothetical time travelers?

If i were to believe in the theory of multiple time-lines, then i would think that infinite "possible" time-lines are already existing and there is no need to "create" a specific time-line by actions of humanoids from the future. Even if it were the case that time travelers could create a new time-line - then we still have the old one..so what importance would it have anyway to create a new time-line if the original once is not affected?

It would make much more sense to me to just assume that the multiple time-line hypothesis doesn't work like that and there is simply only ONE time-line - only then it would make halfway sense they come back to "correct" something.

The other question is whether they really come back to "correct" something in the first place. Don't forget this only a theory anyway. They might come here to only observe, who knows.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
SonofheSun, the links you gave are working now. i can see them now, thank you! whatever you did worked
edit on 19-9-2012 by fyuzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

but they didnt come back to create probable realities in the time-line. they came back for genetic material. they CREATE probabilities in the timelines, but none that affect THEIR timeline, only from HERENOW does the new probability spring from location. to them, its no big deal to create probable realities, because zillions spin off constantly anyway. undoubtably they would try to minimalize impact nonetheless.

they timeline is being disrupted at different time periods, by different future earth historical groups, with different TIMES of each tachnology, from first experiments, to honed craft, all intersecting fairly seamlessly at different times...in theory.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

for the record, i consider this an analysis of a probable theory, i dont believe in aliens except as a theory i am open minded toward...lol. i just think fufutre human covers an amazing number of the bases on 'alien theory' better than some.. who knows, this may be an imaginary topic, at least within this timeline and probability..haha

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbadazz

heres the final piece of the puzzle toward the future human theory, which is a sad sad theory...that our future selves are genetic mutants in a ruined future. ..a future whose timeline seems to run out shorty [within a 100-200 years?] after the invention of the timewarp technology..

we know from all the anacdotes that the aliens tell 'lies'.. they show false things on screens, breal deals, give false visions.. what further proof do we need of the origin of the species...alien or human monkey?

we do have a higher self, a higher probabilty, and more beautiful timeline out there in our futureverse as well, by the very theory of time travel. i suggest we shoot for the best as we co-create the future.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
....maybe they're from venus

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This brings me back to the whole premise of Phillip K. Dick's Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch.

The story begins in a future world where global warming has resulted in global temperatures so high that in most of the world it is unsafe to be outside without special cooling gear during daylight hours. In a desperate bid to preserve humanity and ease population burdens on Earth, the UN has initiated a "draft" for colonizing the nearby planets, where conditions are so horrific and primitive that the unwilling colonists have fallen prey to a form of escapism involving the use of an illegal drug (CAN-D) in concert with "layouts". Layouts are physical props intended to simulate a sort of alternate reality where life is easier than either the grim existence of the colonist in their marginal off-world colonies, or even Earth, where global warming has progressed to the point that Antarctica is prime vacation resort territory. The illegal drug CAN-D allows people to "share" their experience of the "Perky Pat" (the name of the main female character in the simulated world) layouts. This "sharing" has caused a pseudo-religious cult or series of cults to grow up around the layouts and the use of the drug.

Leo Bulero, head of P.P. Layoutsand an "evolved" human (meaning someone who has undergone expensive genetic treatments by a German "doctor" which are supposed to push the client "forward" on an evolutionary scale, and which result in gross physical, as well as mental, modifications), hears rumors that Eldritch discovered an alien hallucinogen in the Prox system with similar properties to CAN-D, and that he plans to market it as "Chew-Z," with U.N. approval, on off-world colonies.

Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch

I was trying to find the direct quote about how the "evolved" humans look, but in the story it states that Leo goes into the future and meets with these evolved humans-described as having large round heads, and thin bodies.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You got it backwards, it is the grays who are us
... I'll read this topic when I have the time.. But for now I just have to share this story with you.

I've heard that the grays are us from the future of a parallel reality where they destroyed their version of earth (pollution etc.) and were forced to genetically alter their DNA to survive. This however soon lead to them being unable to procreate and they analyze our DNA to better understand their origin and to be able to change so they can have children again.. thus the abductions. Apparently, abductees made an agreement with them before being born of helping them in this manner. But doesn't for obvious reasons remember...

They grays have become very logical and not depending on emotion so they didn't understand the human fear when being abducted, though they have learned a bit more about us now I hear. They also function collectively, sort of more like ants than we are, and are not as obsesses with individuality like us... They understand the importance of the group, perhaps due to their common struggle for survival after polluting their earth.

The arecibo message is also interesting in this context. From their reply, it is the same configuration of solar system and they populate the third fourth and fifth planets from the sun, though I suspect they mean a moon on Jupiter.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
After years of EMFs, WiFi, plastics, pharmaceuticals, CDC, AMA, nano, break down in eco-system and Monsanto have their way with us....

We will probably look very similar. good possibility

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't be using evolution so liberally here. The body doesn't always evolve something just because it's advantageous. To me, the process seems to be "controlled" by someone or something. For example, I think I've pointed out why there's really no reason for the body to NOT duplicate the telomeres perfectly, and even learn how to regenerate organs, which would effectively give us immortality. Another thing is wings, there was no reason at all for those birds to abandon them. Why couldn't they evolve arms, "in addition to the wings," and make us "angels?" Surely they would have realized how advantageous flying was. Growing an extra set of arms probably isn't much more difficult than growing(or losing) a tail, so why couldn't they do it?

If Asians were to evolve or "desire" bigger eyes, the reason would be that they're more beautiful, but the Greys aren't exactly beautiful(at least from our standpoint), which brings us to the subject of beauty(that the body cannot change to be simpler, even if it wanted to. If it did, then we would eventually differ on whether this girl, house, car, etc is beautiful, and that would be strange. In other words, it seems that "the concept of beauty is already pre-defined for the human race.") IMO, being beautiful consists of no less than 8 traits(that I've read or learned from multiple sources), and these are: big eyes, small nose, double-eyelids, high cheekbones, small jaw, heart-shaped face, high symmetry and proportionality. It's my opinion that you need at least 5 or 6 of them to truly be considered beautiful.

For now, we'll leave out why it's so complex. Other than the high cheekbones, I have verified ALL of these traits, through hundred of White celebrities, Asians celebrities and Asians girls pictures, on sites like Facebook. How did I verify the proportionality trait? Well, what I've found is that, at least with regards to Asian women, when they have big eyes and small nose and are still not beautiful, their eyes are ALWAYS too far apart, more than 50%(technically 46%) or more than half the face at eye level, and you can judge this with just pictures(visit the link in my sig and you'll understand this trait more).

And here's the thing, the body actually keeps track of this distance! It's said that the distance between an adult's eyes is 10x less proportionally to the distance between the eyes and the tip of their hands extended(and if you look at basketball players, including White ones, you'll see how true this is. The guys with long wingspan, for example, Pau Gasol, their eyes are far apart). This would not be possible, unless the body keeps track of this distance.

Anyway, the point here is that it appears that the body already knows what is beautiful(after all, it seems to know how to make babies cute), but it doesn't actually WANT to do it. Why is that? My opinion is that it all goes back to this cosmic computer programmer and his quirks, or perhaps some species is controlling our DNA and decides when we should take the next step in our evolution, and that includes things like the Cambrian explosion, all macro-evolutions, etc.

Or perhaps it becomes irrelevant when we get into the next dimension, become energy form and can shapeshift at will.
edit on 20-9-2012 by np6888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The grays are not us come back from some linear timeline thing, they are what became of other human type civilizations in another wavelength. They can access this dimensional wavelength in there ways, not because they are way more advanced or from higher plane of existence, but because in a lot of ways "yes" they and us are very much similar in a whole lot of things, you could say that humanity and the grays are on a similar frequency, so much so that they can tune in into ours because of it. In fact give or take a few things humanity of today could one day in some far flung future evolve into something like what the grays are.

But then again there a whole bunch of different types of grays, and some are really old, so old in fact that they are losing there hold on there forms and have to create copies of themselves they have gone a whole different way on procreating then other creatures have. But like when you xerox something to many times eventually the copies become poorer and poorer versions of the originals, so usually the taller ones are the more older ones and closer to what the originals were, and the little ones are just biological copies of them, so that's why they all look so similar. But then again its all on how you look at it and the nuances particular to every creature that see itself in its own light to discern differences, so if they were to look at any bunch of humans they would not be able to really discern any differences in between them. One human would look pretty much like every other human to them.

And yet others are bots that others have created because they are one of the easiest things to create for various purposes, and in fact some of them grays are fake grays. And not only that there also a bunch of little thief's, but then again cant assume that all grays are the same just from the fact that a few are like that as that would be prejudice, so who knows man. But there definitely not to be trusted, the grays go on the do not trust list.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Like many here, I arrived at this hypothesis independently. Around 1980. I think Bluesma's musings really go to the root of the Grey phenomenon.

Originally posted by Bluesma

For me, this phenomenon is part of the collective subconscious, the Grey's are our most current form of the same energies that were once taking the forms of fairies, elves, gnomes, etc. They are concepts without a biological form of their own (in the sense that we percieve that to be), without much self consciousness, and moving within the stream of consciousness that we modern humans have pushed into the sub- or un- conscious realms. They are archetypes.

But that doesn't invalidate their existence as much as some might think right away. Our modern western society has gotten accustomed to separating what's "in your head" from "reality", and I think that is misleading.
What we shall continue to find out in science is that the two are tightly entwined and interdependant.

What is in that realm of "mind" has life of it's own, that influences and manipulates your own individual one, even if you are not aware of it! Wonderland is not a far away universe, and the entities such as the grey's have always been part of things.

Let me add a forgotten "missing link" from fairies to Greys. During the Golden Age of science fiction, from the early 1920's through the '40's, there was a multitude of stories grappling with Darwinism, which had finally gained popular acceptance. (Hard to believe now, if you're American, but it happened.) These stories tended to write Evolution Large across the galaxy. Remember, this was a society that was accustomed to looking at the inequities of the world and explaining it in racial terms. (Easy to believe if you're an American.) I've read stories from that period dealing with evolutionary arcs from angels to rats. That's also the period when reports of otherworldly visitations shifted from fairies to angelically beautiful (highly evolved) creatures. (That's the missing link I was talking about.) The Greys started showing up in the early sixties or thereabouts. When it began to penetrate the collective unconscious that "white" does not equal "more evolved".

That doesn't mean I discount the possibility that these guys are from the future. I just wish I could believe it. It's more optimistic than what I see.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

what sort of bs is this?

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Very good write up SonOfTheSun. It was interesting reading all the different views and replys to your thread. I too believe this is a VERY possible scenario. I believe there are a bunch of things happening at this point in time. And there may be other entities doing the same thing the grays are doing. Bluesma response was a bit hard for me to grasp but I do get the concept, however I personally don't think they are akin to fairies, gnomes and such, BUT would never rule it out as I am open minded. I think the big question is "How do we find out and confirm on a GLOBAL scale the who's, why's, how's, and what's, concerning the greys." From all the reports they are DEFINITELY up to something here on our/their planet. And I say their planet as in with their technology we are of absolutely NO threat to them. As with anything that is uncertain, we must have more solid information to paint a picture everyone can say YES to.

And to reply to user 'Hotbread' Its not BS, its happening here and now and your part of it weather or not you understand even the slightest bit of the topic, plus your one liner sucks.

Hows this for a one liner. " Go outside and look up until you see something you cant explain, be sure to bring a friend to confirm and converse with!"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join