It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if a brown-shirt came knocking at your door???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead
Well, it wouldn't get past the "demanded to enter your home" part ... know and exercise your rights.

Also, I have my own brown shirt...

If I was a betting man, I'd bet that those posting opinions contrary to our handlers will meet with the political enforcement arm of our political machine.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well I'm just trying to prove a bit of a point. I saw like maybe 2 answers from people who sounded like they knew what they would do to react.

Case in point is the video below. They did a state legal mandate to go door to door to give shots to kids. Esscially this is sort of soft test to see how people will react when g--v workers start to show up to try and impose there tyranny in some fashion. They make money on the front end giving the vaccine, then on the backend when the kid gets sick down the road and needs more treatments.

So all I'm saying is that most people are so domesticated already that they wouldn't know how to react because they doubt this could ever happen to them. Well look at the video below it's already happening at some level. Who knows what they could be planning next. oh ba ma already stated on the news that they need a local domestic national security force. What do you think they'll use that for if not the scenario I just mentioned.

Then when they come into your house, see that you've been on this site, read all your posts, they'll realize you're in the know and you'll be arrested and sent to a fema camp. Like I'm not saying this could happen tomorrow. I'm not saying that at all. But indicators point to the idea with what the pres said, these door to door attempts on your kids, tsa starting to push into every location and street there is, that this could happen at some point. Maybe it takes 10 years who know but it's possible.

Land of the free and home of the brave. See.....

(They want your kids!)

(this is interesting, again more tyranny at your doorstep)

edit on 18-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I highly doubt this will happen on a notable scale.

If they came to my place, and did the things you mentioned, well...

Heh.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
NM...

edit on 18-9-2012 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm going to go with one of my favorite guides to life, and quote TNP (that's The Nut'n Fancy Project) and link:

"Without Rule of Law: Don't Hasten the Day"

www.youtube.com...

Basically what I am saying here is two things. One, if it came to people knocking on doors, guys like the fellas in TNP and the local "militias" (or as I prefer to consider them, friends) would assemble and do our duty. There are more of us than you think, and there is more capability than you think. Two, don't hasten the day of this. Your thread is somewhat of a poke in the chest, a provocation. I think it isn't necessary, so that's why I'm posting my response.

When it comes, IF it comes (and I do believe we are headed that way), I consider it a necessary catalyst with which to prove-out individuals and show us who we really are. Are we ready to change completely? We'll see.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

Ya I think you're right. You got a good point. Lifes too short to worry about this stuff really. I just think it's kinda weird what's going on thats' all.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Somehow I missed the R in SHI(r)T and thought you said what if a brown-&#$* came knocking at your door???

Which after reading what you meant... it is pretty much the same thing .
edit on 18-9-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It would stop at the door. If they bring in re-inforcements, then so will I. There's a big ole yard and some big ole dogs in said yard. Getting to the door will become a problem for whoever. If it gets that bad there's only one way to live...... Live free or die.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Perfect! Could not have said it better!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Check out the "micropower impulse radar"

It should cost less than $100 and will allow the user to see objects in 3d, through walls and be able to detect metal objects, ie your guns. Point being, they don't need to come inside to see what's inside.

www.llnl.gov...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Thank you for not taking it personally, I'm just trying to put some perspective on it.

We all know it is coming. We don't know the way it will come but we know it will come, UNLESS of course something drastic changes and fast.

But all we can do is prepare, organize, stay quiet yet alert, and keep pushing constantly for change that WE want, not what the Reds or Blues want.

I did not properly answer your question. The answer is that I would be long gone before the door got knocked on. That's because if you're behind that door, you WILL NOT have a chance to survive. It won't be a single guy, it will be a team. And no matter what weaponry you've got stored away, you won't get all of them before they get you, and you must realize that. You must be mobile and out of the threat range before the threat comes to you, simple.

Staying alert and being ready to move at a moments notice is key. For me, I live in Vegas so my plan is simple: Leave the valley before I get stuck. Our roads and access points to Las Vegas can all be cut off and the whole city can become a fishbowl. Except for a few off-road trails that are all over the land, which I have decided will be my direction. It is my goal to learn those trails and learn what can and cannot work as far as how to evacuate on alternate paths. A truck (I have an Avalanche) with tons of provisions, lots of extra fuel, decent off-road capability, and overall good dependability (fingers crossed) is my choice. Of course weaponry for immediate defense, but also other survival things, food, and a crapload of bottled water to take with me, should things get bad enough. My goal is to make it to Oklahoma, where my grandparents have desolate property in a few different areas, all of which have provisions and are properly set up with well water sourcing (powered and manual), and a relatively good land around, like a lake for fishing and some fertile ground to grow things.

Will it come to that? Maybe. All I can do is prepare, plan ahead with multiple backup plans, and then put good energy out there and hope that I never ever have to use any of it.
edit on 18-9-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You do bring up another interesting aspect to this in what we'd do in more reasonable conditions than a "they're coming to take me away he he ha ha" type of thing.

Hmm... What to do on vaccine's or other 'mandated' things is interesting to consider and it could be that voluntary compliance by adults isn't enough at some point. Shot Cards may not always be just for kids. (scary) Or..whatever else might bring them to the door in a less than completely friendly and cooperative manner.

On that, personally, I think the entire encounter becomes a balance act from the moment the front door is opened. On one end is being Bob. Bob does everything for everyone because Bob stands for Bend Over Boy in my example. The other extreme is a Koresh who opens fire on sight and starts a new Texas war of independence or something on the spot.

I think everyone needs to be Bob until the reason for the visit is entirely clear and understood. Then understand the State absolutely *WILL* leave there with your children at the extreme outcome if a fight is carried to the max. CPS/DFS is all powerful and literally far more so than cops. Cops need warrants. CPS/DFS doesn't. ....and If someone wants to be Koresh........the authorities will be leaving there after you never will again.

How much fight is worth how much they are there to ask to do? That's a fair answer with the above all considered I think. It's all a balance of fight vs. the better part of valor to see things ended before a Goober in Black later, IMO.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
To try and enter my home without a warrant would be a big mistake. First of all I do not open my door for anyone I do not know personally especially someone in a uniform and to try and enter would cause them instant lead poisoning the hard way !

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I would look through the window, and if it was some kind of agent i'd just peek through and laugh at him.

if they just came into my house i'd be hosting a revolution.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by r2d246

First I would think it was UPS...Without the US Postal Service around to keep them in check, you know they are going to start to get like this. You already can't share the road with the maniacs but more to the point of the thread...

It depends if I was guilty or innocent and depending....

I would either think I was

A. Busted or
B. Rich from the subsequent lawsuit and my impending civil rights case

No but pretend it's nazi germany now in the you-es and there no longer is rights. Then what would you do?

That's why I have a policy to know who's there and make sure I want to see them before I open the door or give away my location. If they break in, (which they have to if I ignore them) I can legally shoot them.

Unless we ARE living in a Police State, they WILL go away and come back with a warrant or something if they actually have cause to have one issued by a judge. That's the beauty of our present system although our liberties are constantly being eroded, they still need to convince a judge they have a legitimate reason to search your home. .
Make our "government" SMALLER, make subsequent civil protections less important and they might jump straight to locking you up and forgetting about all that "search warrant" fanfare. They will just kick the door in on the first visit and say it's in the interest of National Security.

Nazi Germany huh? With abusive patrol cops and code enforcement, we are not too far from it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by r2d246

First I would think it was UPS...Without the US Postal Service around to keep them in check, you know they are going to start to get like this. You already can't share the road with the maniacs but more to the point of the thread...

It depends if I was guilty or innocent and depending....

I would either think I was

A. Busted or
B. Rich from the subsequent lawsuit and my impending civil rights case

No but pretend it's nazi germany now in the you-es and there no longer is rights. Then what would you do?

That's why I have a policy to know who's there and make sure I want to see them before I open the door or give away my location. If they break in, (which they have to if I ignore them) I can legally shoot them.

Unless we ARE living in a Police State, they WILL go away and come back with a warrant or something if they actually have cause to have one issued by a judge. That's the beauty of our present system although our liberties are constantly being eroded, they still need to convince a judge they have a legitimate reason to search your home. .
Make our "government" SMALLER, make subsequent civil protections less important and they might jump straight to locking you up and forgetting about all that "search warrant" fanfare. They will just kick the door in on the first visit and say it's in the interest of National Security.

Nazi Germany huh? With abusive patrol cops and code enforcement, we are not too far from it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
1. I dont live in that cesspool of a country

2. they wouldnt make it to my front door... one or more of the many hazards along the way would get them long before they even got close...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Well I figure I would offer them dinner,
because if they are that well organized,
it would be like having a secretary sort things out for me for free.
Then I would ask how is the current Government Benefits and Pension
Program,and if there are any job openings available for decent law abiding American Citizens
in my area. Lastly, I would suggest that a "Green Shirt" is in order.
I have spent a considerate amount of years building a solid reputation.
My references are impeccable.
To top it off, I can grill like nobodies business.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by r2d246

You do bring up another interesting aspect to this in what we'd do in more reasonable conditions than a "they're coming to take me away he he ha ha" type of thing.

Hmm... What to do on vaccine's or other 'mandated' things is interesting to consider and it could be that voluntary compliance by adults isn't enough at some point. Shot Cards may not always be just for kids. (scary) Or..whatever else might bring them to the door in a less than completely friendly and cooperative manner.

On that, personally, I think the entire encounter becomes a balance act from the moment the front door is opened. On one end is being Bob. Bob does everything for everyone because Bob stands for Bend Over Boy in my example. The other extreme is a Koresh who opens fire on sight and starts a new Texas war of independence or something on the spot.

I think everyone needs to be Bob until the reason for the visit is entirely clear and understood. Then understand the State absolutely *WILL* leave there with your children at the extreme outcome if a fight is carried to the max. CPS/DFS is all powerful and literally far more so than cops. Cops need warrants. CPS/DFS doesn't. ....and If someone wants to be Koresh........the authorities will be leaving there after you never will again.

How much fight is worth how much they are there to ask to do? That's a fair answer with the above all considered I think. It's all a balance of fight vs. the better part of valor to see things ended before a Goober in Black later, IMO.

Well I hear you. It's nuts really. When I was a kid we didn't even lock our doors! This was early 80's. Then when we were home we definitely didn't keep the doors locked. if the phone rang we answered it, if the door bell rang same thing.

But now it's all different!!!! What's happened to our society.

You keep the doors locked at all times. It's best never to answer the door unless you're expecting someone. Best not to answer the phone unless you recognize the number. Best not to give your info out to anyone. Best not to get to on the grid. Like now a days all that is just ASKING FOR PROBLEMS. And it's mostly all coming from TPTB like in the videos I showed earlier. Like these are sick foocks who want to ruine your life. That's there goal. They never contact you, not ever, with any good news. Only bad, only wanting to oppress you or enforce tyranny on you. It's just nuts!!!

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

But now it's all different!!!! What's happened to our society.

You keep the doors locked at all times. It's best never to answer the door unless you're expecting someone. Best not to answer the phone unless you recognize the number. Best not to give your info out to anyone. Best not to get to on the grid. Like now a days all that is just ASKING FOR PROBLEMS. And it's mostly all coming from TPTB like in the videos I showed earlier. Like these are sick foocks who want to ruine your life. That's there goal. They never contact you, not ever, with any good news. Only bad, only wanting to oppress you or enforce tyranny on you. It's just nuts!!!

It has very little to do with the 'TPTB', it has a whole lot more to do with people and the way modern western society has developed.

Our society has always been heading in this direction, read some history, in fact read a lot of history. You'll see that we've been on this road a long long time.

You are proving exactly why our society is the way it has become in your post above: trying to avoid responsibility, the "it's not our fault" line. If more people nowadays took responsibility for themselves, their actions, their lives, their children's upbringing etc our modern society would be a better place. But no, people try to blame their problems on some nefarious group, asinine.

This problem manifests itself in my area with the banking crisis, yes bankers are a bunch of wankers, no doubt. But I know people who are into the whole NWO thing and who think that because bankers are scumbags they shouldn't have to pay their loans or mortgages. I know one particular guy who goes around to different banks trying to get loans with absolutely no intention of paying them back because "it's all a conspiracy". Another guy I know refuses to pay his mortgage on the same grounds, nobody forced him to get a mortgage in the first place, but no, it all the TPTB's fault and he shouldn't have to pay.

People need to grow up. We lived in a culture that eats itself alive, but we always like to blame somebody else, it's never our fault.

edit on 20-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join