It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if a brown-shirt came knocking at your door???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I would be killed in the scuffle, or be beaten severely and hauled to the closest FEMA camp?
Right answer?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Freedom comes from the barrel of a gun. Give me liberty or give me death. I always have a gun on me when im home. Usually when im not too. They wont come in my house.the only time a cop will come in my house is if i call them...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seriously, they are called / wearing brown shirts?

Yayyyy.... No.
Brown shirts as I know the term.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You do realise that the Brownshirts were first created as a paramilitary group to intimidate and disrupt political groups?

They were key in overthrowing the government which allowed Hitler to take power.

Is this what you're trying to suggest is going on??

edit on 18-9-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you got to go thru all that list, got to be for a good reason.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by r2d246

You do realise that the Brownshirts were first created as a paramilitary group to intimidate and disrupt political groups?

They were key in overthrowing the government which allowed Hitler to tale power.

Is this what you think is happening??

The OP is just parroting Alex Jones horse manure.

Like most Jones fans actually know any history except AJ's version

I once heard the argument from an 'Infowarrior' that environmentalists are evil because Hitler was one!!

edit on 18-9-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I'd ask if they are there for the Daz doorstep challenge.

Stupid answer but then this is rather a silly thread, no?
Appears to be high on the old fear mongering.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I am sorry, Is this based on Any facts. Or are simply going to keep asking well what if they were? We feeling out a questionaire for you so you will know how we will react when you knock at our doors?
So Far this thing is based on some dancing kids.. A overactive radio host and not one real Fact. What if grasshoppers had machine guns.. Survey says...

Therian

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'd say "Hi Mike! Is it Tuesday again already???"

Then I'd start a pot of coffee, assume the position, and have the same "Dudes, if I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times - leave the Xbox alone and stay out of my "private" drawer. Those magazines are legal and I'm SICK of them disappearing."

Then, after doling out the customary "Thank you" bribes, I'd log back into ATS and drink a shot of Jack.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Therian

I have an understanding with the grasshoppers so i wouldn't be worried. Now, if those pesky daddy long legs got hold of nerve agents.............

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Sure it isn't "Hi Max!"?

*Hint google F1 boss nazi

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Therian

I have an understanding with the grasshoppers so i wouldn't be worried. Now, if those pesky daddy long legs got hold of nerve agents.............

Amusing but the answer is nothing.. Just because they have machine guns doesn't mean they have the means or the abuility to use them....
Therian

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

What about the Das Boot doorstep challenge???

"How many tonnes of enemy shipping have you sunk this month sir??? Come on speak up, the tide is going out in an hour!"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

What about the Das Boot doorstep challenge???

"How many tonnes of enemy shipping have you sunk this month sir??? Come on speak up, the tide is going out in an hour!"

We could also move it onto the Daft Punk doorstep challenge.......

"Have you been "Around the world" this month sir?"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Post removed by me, because...well just because.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'm not sure what the question is? If a TSA blue shirt (Brown Shirts are from another time, place and regime...err) came knocking, what would I do? Is it a trick question?

Given that I'm not single...I don't have a particular desire to end my productive life in a routine law enforcement action (from their perspective, especially) then I suppose I'll cooperate.

In fact, I know I'll cooperate...very willingly, politely and just as forgetfully as possible. In my opinion, there are two GOOD ways to handle it and one BAD way that accomplishes nothing and actually hurts. The first good way some look at, actually requires overwhelming force which I've not seen anyone win in a few decades....so I'll scratch the fight part. It would be good..if winning could happen. It can't that I see though, so I'm marking the fight option as suicidal as it comes and moot.

The next best is to be forgettable. Be as completely and totally forgettable as possible. That goes for a traffic stop to a house raid.Why? It's NOT over.....oh I don't suggest anyone just takes it. The scene where they have a small armory handy isn't the place to fight though. The more forgettable a person is and the less they stick out in Officer's minds later, the more advantage there can/will be (depends on level of the matter) in court. Court is where to win and see people fired or severely set back for stupid things....not a raid where they DO own the situation 100%.

The bad way is to resist, be obnoxious and generally make everyone miserable. Everyone remembers without notes being necessary....they will make every step of things harder than they had to be otherwise......and fighting where it matters later will be anywhere from difficult to impossible.

Just my opinions on it, since the title is something folks may actually see these days.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Court is where to win and see people fired or severely set back for stupid things....not a raid where they DO own the situation 100%.

Speculation here, but if extensive searches such as this are happening, I would think the court system would not longer be of use to the average searchee. The corruption is overwhelming and the courts don't work as before.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Heck i just went thru my Periodic-Reinvestigation for my TS clearance. They know all that stuff already.

During the interview, the interviewer was telling me things about myself, that i didn't know.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Which cases and decisions would you be referring to? I've made threads here recently about the Courts at the Federal Appeals level making very positive decisions and others have noted similar things. The executive side which is all the police down through State executive to the local level is rather heavy handed and power drunk. Yes, there is quite a stench from the bench too, but I've seen that distinctly left leaning and for the criminals more than against when it's the court having a say.

Courthouse News Service

^^ That is a site I follow and whose 100% sole dedicated focus is news of the courts. What's happening and whats going to happen in actual cases today. It's geared for the Attorney/Courthouse set of news hounds but very interesting for everyone, I'd say. The top line also allows loading their Science, Enviro and other areas of legal case news focus. The system DOES work......the Legislatures and Executive branches in too many cases (and Federal on both) is just wildly outside where they're supposed to be. The courts still work though.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What I was trying to propose is that if average persons are subjected to that level of searching and it is not simply happening to a single person, but to many, many, as some new directive then the whole system is gone.

I can't see something like that happening to a random person for no reason. I would think it is meant as some new program by the government and people will have no choice.

Currently, I agree with you belief in the legal system. I am afraid times may be changing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join