It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What if a brown-shirt came knocking at your door???

page: 1
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
What if a brown-shirt, a recognized agent of homeland security came knocking at your door??? You accidentally opened it and they demanded to enter your home and search threw your belongings. Followed by a review of documenting:

-= Who all lives at the premises

-= Pat down and or strip search of each member

-= Where you work

-= Reviewing all your bank records

-= documenting all your assets

-= searching and or seizing your guns

-= thoroughly going threw your computer and copying your hard drives

-= taking blood samples from everyone in the house

-= Finger printing each member

-= Taking pictures with facial recognition cameras

-= doing rena scans on each member

-= having private conversations with your children and or wife

-= reviewing any and all parts of your property to ensure they're up to city code

-= Reviewing all your vehicles, there data, and you driving records

-= doing a thorough background check on each member for warrents, unpaid parking tickets, or other tickets

-= Checking your citizenship

-= demanding you produce any and all cash or valuables for them to document, and provide explanations for each

And with the TSA out in force and other quasi-militant organizations (brown shirts) immerging, how long will it be until you can't go anywhere without getting a pat down do you think (like not even to the mall)? And if they want to violate you are you going to let them? Just wondering what people actually think of this...is the states becoming like Nazi Germany or Stalinistic Soviet Russia?

Here's a few examples of the coming brown shirts:

















YES WE CAN!... HOOO HOOO HOOO!!!!
edit on 18-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


What will they be immersing in?

How does one perform a rena scan?

Why would they want to throw my belongings and computer around?


edit on 18-9-2012 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246


That is just utterly invasive. Although I would not consent to such a broad search, they could be my guest. Just as long as they don't get the idea that ill just forget it ever happened. Thats impossible with a huge breach of privacy such as this. Trust is earned. and my brothers and sisters remember those that serve their country with honor, and those that hide behind badges.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure how this "brown shirt" is getting through my front door when I'm standing in the doorway...I don't make a habit of allowing unexpected strangers in any color shirt just walk in and rifle through my things.

And I've never heard of these people before, I thought you were talking about UPS.

This sounds like another Obama paranoia thread - "His name still rhymes with Osama, surely he has UN troops on his way to my house by now!!!" We had a judge here in Lubbock make an ass of himself recently by going public with his unfounded paranoia. Glad you're joining the club



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Well, it wouldn't get past the "demanded to enter your home" part ... know and exercise your rights.

Also, I have my own brown shirt...

edit on 9/18/2012 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
I'm not sure how this "brown shirt" is getting through my front door when I'm standing in the doorway...I don't make a habit of allowing unexpected strangers in any color shirt just walk in and rifle through my things.

And I've never heard of these people before, I thought you were talking about UPS.

This sounds like another Obama paranoia thread - "His name still rhymes with Osama, surely he has UN troops on his way to my house by now!!!" We had a judge here in Lubbock make an ass of himself recently by going public with his unfounded paranoia. Glad you're joining the club


This whole troop is on there way to your door right now!!!




posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I guess it would depend on whether or not they had a warrant.
Well, that and my current mood at the time...



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Kids wanting to be architects, engineers and firemen...

Scary.

Stop trolling.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I guess it would depend on whether or not they had a warrant.
Well, that and my current mood at the time...


Yes and the warrant gave them all the privileges I mentioned. And if you didn't go along with it you'd get arrested. What would you do?



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


They have either a shotgun or a pistol on them. They would either leave, or by shot.
Very simple.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


I wouldn't answer the door in the first place.

I don't trust anyone knocking on my door unless I know them, they're probably robbers.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


Lol 10 dancing black kids in blue shirts are coming to my house to look at my stuff?

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk
reply to post by r2d246
 


Kids wanting to be architects, engineers and firemen...

Scary.

Stop trolling.



That's just a front. A pipe dream. A carrot they've dangled in front of them. But right now they're brown shirts. And if that means they have to pound down your door and invade your privacy in the name of mine fure then they will do that.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by r2d246
 


First I would think it was UPS...Without the US Postal Service around to keep them in check, you know they are going to start to get like this. You already can't share the road with the maniacs but more to the point of the thread...

It depends if I was guilty or innocent and depending....

I would either think I was

A. Busted or
B. Rich from the subsequent lawsuit and my impending civil rights case



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by r2d246
 


Lol 10 dancing black kids in blue shirts are coming to my house to look at my stuff?

en.wikipedia.org...



ahahaha I thought the same thing



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by r2d246
 


Lol 10 dancing black kids in blue shirts are coming to my house to look at my stuff?

en.wikipedia.org...



ahahaha I thought the same thing


Ya it's all fun and games until they come dancing into your house and give you a bully beat down.



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
Yes and the warrant gave them all the privileges I mentioned. And if you didn't go along with it you'd get arrested. What would you do?

Well, like I said, it would depend on my current mood.
As I'm the only one living in my house, I wouldn't have to take loved ones into consideration.

So, I don't know. I might let them in. I might not.
I might or might not call a lawyer, or the press, or both.
I might put up a fight, which I would eventually lose (I don't decieve myself that I could stand off any organized assault for long)
I might just blow my head off and let them deal with the mess.

My moods vary widely.
edit on 18-9-2012 by subject x because:




posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by r2d246
 


First I would think it was UPS...Without the US Postal Service around to keep them in check, you know they are going to start to get like this. You already can't share the road with the maniacs but more to the point of the thread...

It depends if I was guilty or innocent and depending....

I would either think I was

A. Busted or
B. Rich from the subsequent lawsuit and my impending civil rights case


No but pretend it's nazi germany now in the you-es and there no longer is rights. Then what would you do?



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by r2d246
Yes and the warrant gave them all the privileges I mentioned. And if you didn't go along with it you'd get arrested. What would you do?

Well, like I said, it would depend on my current mood.
As I'm the only one living in my house, I wouldn't have to take loved ones into consideration.

So, I don't know. I might let them in. I might not.
I might or might not call a lwayer, or the press, or both.
I might put up a fight, which I would eventually lose (I don't decieve myself that I could stand off any organized assault for long)
I might just blow my head off and let them deal with the mess.

My moods vary widely.


What if you could only run or fight?



posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

What if you could only run or fight?

I think I already answered that.




top topics



 
14
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join