It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FEMA Camps for Arab-American Internment If Major War Breaks Out in Mid-East?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

There was much to do about the 385 million dollar 5 year no bid contract to build the detention camps about 4 to 5 years ago and it was on their official site .I have no reason to lie to you . And a1.86 million dollar contract was awarded to build a single detention camp on Msnbc news . The New York Times printed this article on Feb. $, 2006. You might want to view the video on youtube of Jack Brooks a congressman asking Oliver North about the contingency plan to put us under Marshal Law and suspend the Constitution and Bill of Rights and suspend Congress . What do you think those camps are for ?
Along with Agenda 21 check your area government for it's dealings with ICLEI .

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

Why do i get the feeling that wascurious and flyswatter are the same person??????
They both seem to have been to the camp locations .

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by flyswatter

There was much to do about the 385 million dollar 5 year no bid contract to build the detention camps about 4 to 5 years ago and it was on their official site .I have no reason to lie to you . And a1.86 million dollar contract was awarded to build a single detention camp on Msnbc news . The New York Times printed this article on Feb. $, 2006. You might want to view the video on youtube of Jack Brooks a congressman asking Oliver North about the contingency plan to put us under Marshal Law and suspend the Constitution and Bill of Rights and suspend Congress . What do you think those camps are for ?
Along with Agenda 21 check your area government for it's dealings with ICLEI .

There is information all over the place about their contract to build centers for ICE. There is absolutely NOTHING about any sort of plan or contract to convert anything (new construction or old) into any sort of a concentration camp, labor camp, prison camp, etc.

If you want to make assumptions that they could take these facilities and convert them, go right ahead! I may not agree with you, but you've got every right in the world to make those assumptions! Just dont come here and try to parade those assumptions as facts, or try to point to evidence of those "facts" that does not exist.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Why do i get the feeling that wascurious and flyswatter are the same person??????

Because you can accept more than one person telling you that you are being mislead? I really do not know

They both seem to have been to the camp locations .

We have?
I never named any of the ones I went to.
So how do you conclude that?

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

No anger at all. Just responding to your claim that I asked you to do the footwork. In point of fact, the thread I referred you to represents a LOT of footwork - done by me. I simply asked you to click a link to access it. Doing that is by far and away more rational than if I were to say copy/paste an entire OP into this thread.

~Heff

I am not really sure what you mean.
I did more legwork than even one single FEMA camp proponent on here.
I actually went to the places they say these FEMA camps are at.
Do you think googling things is legwork in comparison?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Did you go to FT Stewart Ga ?

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

To be clear, I am not a proponent of the FEMA camp argument. Though I do believe there is a truth to the camp concept. My assertion is that America, itself, is basically already one big camp - think along the lines of WW2 segregated ghettos. We've got it better than they did - but we are entrapped by debt, work, and enough brainwashing and distraction that even writing a thread about it ( as I recently did ) can cause people to melt down - not wanting to even begin to understand how prevalent it is.

This has been a theme in many of my threads.

The camps? They're just there for those of us who can't be good consumers or who develop behavioral issues. Today we call them "jails"... but those are outdated and the government doesn't really like running them. Privatization of those will result in camps. Sheriff Joe has a nice working model already in place.

~Heff

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join