It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are FEMA Camps for Arab-American Internment If Major War Breaks Out in Mid-East?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Oh yeah. This week they are staying at my house. Next week you get to host. Stock up on Oreos they love them.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They absolutley do not exist. I want locations. Addresses and then I will find them myself using google earth or map quest. I will not accept links to pictures of tents. I want the address so I can see them for myself.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I was not in the mood for head games yesterday and I still dont like it any better today. You might as well say that life is a prison. You only get set free when you die.
Disney land does not have a roof. You are never enclosed unless you're in one of the buildings. and the gates all open freely when you want to leave.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

They absolutley do not exist. I want locations. Addresses and then I will find them myself using google earth or map quest. I will not accept links to pictures of tents. I want the address so I can see them for myself.

Along with having personally been at multiple supposed locations myself (none of which exist as camps, sorry guys), I've seen other people's results from doing just that (looking up on Google Earth) and done a few Google Earth lookups myself. I am happy to say that I have found the following in my searches:

State Police driving courses
Small town mockup on military base, used for training
Water treatment facilities
Base housing for soldiers

Cant say that I've attempted to look at all 800 of them, but maybe I should take that on as a little pet project. Do a few a day and have quite the book after I am done.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by karen61057

The simplest pleasures are free.

I worked in Wisconsin Dells as a teen and that probably jaded me. I love the Dells, 9 months out of the year, but always avoid it like the plague during the summer months.

And the majority of the attractions there have walls/fences as well.

Yes, walls fences and seatbelts! Wheeeeeeeeee, wheeeeeee, I had to google Wisconsis Dells as I did not know what that was.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
I don't listen to Alex Jones, btw, other than occasionally clicking on a vid here. Once again, we're talking about centers that are ostensibly for "disaster relief." There are such places as well as contracts to build them.

Where are your pictures?
I have been to these FEMA camps. Some are empty #ing parking lots and nothing else. One is an open wooded area for christ's sake. How many have you been to?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Along with having personally been at multiple supposed locations myself (none of which exist as camps, sorry guys), I've seen other people's results from doing just that (looking up on Google Earth) and done a few Google Earth lookups myself. I am happy to say that I have found the following in my searches:

State Police driving courses
Small town mockup on military base, used for training
Water treatment facilities
Base housing for soldiers

Cant say that I've attempted to look at all 800 of them, but maybe I should take that on as a little pet project. Do a few a day and have quite the book after I am done.

See thats just what I thought. Thanks.

Cool, we have a "Tiny Town" in our town where the little kids can go and learn where and how to ride a bike. They learn what the traffic signs mean and they learn hand signals and such.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wascurious

So a parking lot is not a camp and neither is a patch of woods. Just as I thought. Nonsense.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

An empty parking lot or wooded area, allocated for one could certainly turn into one rather quickly; the ones in 1942 were thrown together at a moments notice.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness

An empty parking lot or wooded area, allocated for one could certainly turn into one rather quickly; the ones in 1942 were thrown together at a moments notice.

Well hot damn! I guess there's a camp in front of my workplace. And in front of WalMart down the road. And next door to Jack in the Box. And at the campground we go to every year. And at the ski resort.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Before you go and spout off you should do some checking . I personally have followed the money trail of the contracts awarded to build some of them . You could to if you really wanted to . The fact is that some of these empty warehouses they built recently will be sectioned off internally for temporary detention until you reach the camp . The old America would not dare do that , we have a constitution should have been explained to the Japanees in 1941. You should aquaint yourself with the Executive Orders dealing with Marshal Law and what it takes for the sitting president to start marshal law .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigBrotherDarkness

Unfortunately the list of FEMA CAMPS says they are FEMA camps, not empty lots allocated for x,y, and z. There are no camps there.

With your logic, there is a huge FEMA camp in front of my house and an even bigger one behind it.
You might be scared of wooded areas but they do not threaten me. George Bush I was the first president anyone claimed that was going to throw us in these FEMA camps. The lists have been around a very very long time. Nothing has happened yet but you people keep being scared of it.

Show me these FEMA camps or just stop telling me they exist.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

I was not in the mood for head games yesterday and I still dont like it any better today. You might as well say that life is a prison. You only get set free when you die.
Disney land does not have a roof. You are never enclosed unless you're in one of the buildings. and the gates all open freely when you want to leave.

Then may I suggest meditation perhaps? Or a nice scotch whiskey?

Life is a prison, but more to the point, A simple Google of "Pavlov" can start you on your journey to understanding conditioned response and behavior modification. The scenery and structure of modern life is engineered to sedate and restrict us. So if you're truly sick of head games, maybe understanding who is playing them and what they actually are would be a better option than shooting the messenger?

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

How is life a prison?
Your post is extremely confusing. If I saw life as nothing but devices built to enslave me, I would kill myself. What is it you want to do that you are prevented from doing by being locked in this prison?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

"Prison" may be a strong term. Systems of control is probably more appropriate. And, as far as modern society goes - there are countless variations. Read my thread entitled "Invisible Prison" for a better understanding.

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

"Prison" may be a strong term. Systems of control is probably more appropriate. And, as far as modern society goes - there are countless variations. Read my thread entitled "Invisible Prison" for a better understanding.

~Heff

What?

Did you really just say "Prison may be a strong term" and then refer me to a thread titled "Invisible Prison?"
Apparently it was exactly the word you meant to use. But hey, the fact that you could barely elucidate on even one thing pretty much answers that for me. I ask simple questions. When they cannot be answered and instead refer me to go do more legwork to try and figure out what YOU really meant, no thanks. Life is not a prison. You are wrong.
That was easy.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Actually I clarified and offered "systems of control" as an alternative. But hey, if missing the point is your point? More power to ya!

~Heff

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by flyswatter

Before you go and spout off you should do some checking . I personally have followed the money trail of the contracts awarded to build some of them . You could to if you really wanted to . The fact is that some of these empty warehouses they built recently will be sectioned off internally for temporary detention until you reach the camp . The old America would not dare do that , we have a constitution should have been explained to the Japanees in 1941. You should aquaint yourself with the Executive Orders dealing with Marshal Law and what it takes for the sitting president to start marshal law .

Hey, this is easy. All you have to do is back up anything you just said. You claim to know for sure so that means you have proof. Why not share it here?

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Most are on military bases such as Ft. Stewart Ga . They have been around for some time . They have been passed off as detention camps for illegal aliens . Right ! The 385 million dollar no bid contract awarded to Kellog Brown and Root a subsidiary of Haliburton is one .The information is there but I can't show you something you don't want to see . Party on , you're going to anyway .

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Actually I clarified and offered "systems of control" as an alternative. But hey, if missing the point is your point? More power to ya!

~Heff

I know you did. I acknowledged that you did. and THEN you refered me to a thread on that topic that you wrote titled "Invisible PRISON."
We just had this conversation but I think you missed the point.
But hey, if you want to get angry instead of factual, go for it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join