It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Countdown to 12/21/2012... How are you treating these last 95 days?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I plan on moving closer to my family soon.

Though it isn't about 2012, that's been my plan all along.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I'm not actually doing anything special, or different. I'm getting up each day and going to work, before coming home and doing nothing in particular.

Reason being, if 2012 is truly the end of our time, then it means little to nothing to mark the occasion by doing anything out of the ordinary. Would be like howling into the wind.

Plus if I did something bizzare like quit my job to commune with the galactic spirit and prepare my soul to be torn from my body or whatever the latest craze in pan-galactic armageddon is, and I turned out to be completely wrong, I'd look like a bit of an idiot.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I'm waiting for all the threads that will pop up on 22/12, you will have the waggly finger told you so threads, then of course the threads with next date of doom........gonna be a fun few days on ATS after 21/12

EDIT: I will point out that a few folks round my town have arranged for a beach party spanning 00:00 21/12 - 00:00 22/12...........just for giggles and just in cases........hope there will be plenty of firewood, gonna be cooooold!
edit on 18/9/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
If these 2012ers really believed the end of the world was coming they would have be spending all their money doing the things they want to do in life. But since they all know deep down that nothing is going to happen, they are doing no such thing.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well I'm getting Handfasted on the 23rd. Would have gone for the 21st but with it being a Friday and last working day for most people I thought it best to budge it up a bit. I will have my beady eye on ATS a little while on the 22nd though I'll possibly be hungover.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Today i cut off my hair after about 6 years. this was my new me for the last 3 months and 3 days

"Its not the length of the hair, its the measure in the heart"

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

i done that already for the last 21 months..i just got back from that holiday and spending it with my family

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dec 19-20 I probably will look to see how many people have their trucks loaded up and then take a picture. Then on Dec 22 print out pictures with the caption "You will know better next time I hope?" and place them under the windshield of the vehicles I photographed a couple days prior.

I FEEL like doing that doesn't necessarily mean I WILL do that.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I will spend it the same way I have the last 20 thousand plus days that I have already been alive.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Congratulations! I am married 31 years to my best friend.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
If these 2012ers really believed the end of the world was coming they would have be spending all their money doing the things they want to do in life. But since they all know deep down that nothing is going to happen, they are doing no such thing.

Believe is a strong word, suspected is better. Who's to say that spending time with their family isn't all they want to do in life?

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I am doing nothing different.

I do plan on checking media sources to see if any rich and powerful people suddenly go into hiding, but thats the only thing I will do differently.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Watching some people kill themselves the day before the 21th. Like what happened with that Camper guy in May[?]

edit on 22-9-2012 by goh13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join