It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Out People, Something BIG Is On The Way.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I like to keep an open mind with these sorts of topics, but...it's becoming more and more difficult. So many times while awaiting the next spiritual transition, big event or life-changing experience we have been left disappointed.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Why say synchronicities instead of coincidence? Just a curious question. They're both the same thing right?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

This is a good question. Instead of inserting links and quotes that can be easily found on the internet, I'll try to explain it in simple terms. Although, it would be a bit difficult for me because English is not my language.

Coincidence is a single isolated event of two casually unrelated events occurring in the same time, which may look meaningful to the subjective observer. Synchronicity is a pattern, a chain of reoccurring similar coincidences.

Example: It's a coincidence when I am humming a song in my head and when I turn on the radio, they are broadcasting the same song. It's a synchronicity if this happens systematically. It's a coincidence when one person guesses correctly all lottery numbers. It's synchronicity, when three, even two different unrelated people guess the numbers in the same time (considering the statistical probability of such event). Synchronicity is systematical reoccurring of similar coincidences. Or even when different coincidences occur too often to be just a coincidence.

Synchronicity is a good thing to study because of its recurrence, therefore, sometimes it can lead to discovering yet unknown, but normal explanations for paranormal events. Also recurrence assumes predictability, for which many people tend to feel alert, when recognizing their personal synchronicity pattern.

edit on 18-9-2012 by stiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Strange, because I have a strong feeling that NOTHING important is going to happen in the next 30 days...

I'm also used to experience synchronicities, and stuff like that...

And my feeling is that the next 30 days will be very boring, with nothing special happening in the world...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Animals know when earthquakes/etc are coming. I see no reason to believe the human brain is not capable of the same sensitivity.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I always have dreams before things happen, big or small. My issue is the I don't remember the dream until whatever it is happens. But, I have been getting deja vus lately that give me a clue that I know something. It just happened actually. I was sitting on my couch sending out an email when I heard my daughter call me. Then it was like a rush of negative and familiar all at once. It's almost like I'm saying to myself "okay, this is what happened that day before the big or small event." I really don't get it. I would be lying if I said I KNOW that this means something. But, it is becoming odd

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I Feel it Also Brother..Its Almost as if I am Waking up Expecting Something Big and Every Day I am shocked not to See "It" UN-Folding..whatever "IT" may be..Who Knows! I Too Have the Synchronicity Phenomena..But I Usually Feel soooo FULL of "Nervous" Energy Before Something BIG and I have Felt Extremely Anxious for a Month Now...Can't Shake it..
We Shall see..Soon? ('
')

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
I always have dreams before things happen, big or small. My issue is the I don't remember the dream until whatever it is happens. But, I have been getting deja vus lately that give me a clue that I know something. It just happened actually. I was sitting on my couch sending out an email when I heard my daughter call me. Then it was like a rush of negative and familiar all at once. It's almost like I'm saying to myself "okay, this is what happened that day before the big or small event." I really don't get it. I would be lying if I said I KNOW that this means something. But, it is becoming odd

I've had a dream that lasted 50+ years, where I lived every second. This became just another dream, and that became my reality. Then I woke up and only three hours had passed.

This altered my perspective on time and the nature of reality.
edit on 18/9/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

That is pretty crazy. I've had dreams where I thought I was awake, made myself wake up, only to realize that I STILL was not awake. It's weird though, because in the dream, I was doing all of the things I would usually do in reality? It sounds crazy, but it is really quite annoying.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes I see your point, or rather hear it, I've been as you say syncing with music as well. I've been suffering from a kind of morbid feeling for weeks, BUT when I awoke this morning I felt like a monkey had been taken off my back.
I'm not religious persay more 'spiritual' (take that as though wilt). My wife told me it's because my "angel "came to see me last night and let me know it's all gonna be O.K. I don't remember it but then I never do I just know something happened but she sees him and her "angel" as well I need to get more into "angel" side of stuff.
May your angels sleep on your pillows
Peace and contentment

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm going thru same stage right now. Hopefuly its just seasonal and it will go away. Unfortunatelly something tells me it wont. That something beyond uknown just troubling me a lot

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Yeah I get the same feeling, aside from dreams about waves coming up to my bedroom window which I get at least 3 times a week, I have very uneasy feelings about the coming days ,this commercial came on sports-net and I almost couldn't believe what I was watching,I know there was a TV series called the event which foretold of planet x"s arrival.
But BMW which caters to the elite [mostly]has now put this commercial on ?
Seems ominous, its one thing to put a message on TV to the masses its quite another to cater a message to the elite using a brand name they recognise .
By the way if you think they are trying to sell an solar eclipse you might want to really watch the commercial.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'd have to agree that " a disturbance in the Force" is as good a description as any.

I started a thread on this exact subject right around the time this one popped up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I can add is: if your are getting this premonition, you know it. It nags at you. It eats at you. It's with you when you eat, when you shower, etc.

It comes and goes, but when it's there you can't shake it.
edit on 9/18/12 by Zane Zackerly because: link to my thread added

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow man I'm very similar. I notice these things too before shtf too. Mostly my gf just blows it of as a coincidence but I know, I can feel it building up to something. Stay safe out there.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I like to keep an open mind with these sorts of topics, but...it's becoming more and more difficult. So many times while awaiting the next spiritual transition, big event or life-changing experience we have been left disappointed.

I'm not talking of a 'transition' or some sort of spiritual upheaval. But something is on its way something that will touch (possibly) all our lives.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
Strange, because I have a strong feeling that NOTHING important is going to happen in the next 30 days...

I'm also used to experience synchronicities, and stuff like that...

And my feeling is that the next 30 days will be very boring, with nothing special happening in the world...

Hmmmm.....it will be interesting to see how our feelings differ in the next 30 days. I appreciate this response as a good control.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
How exciting!

I have been like this for the past year and a half!

I know something big is going to happen, but i just dont know what. Its just this feeling of knowing somethings going to happen like for example 'Going to work'

When the whole japan tsunami happend, thats when i started to feel something big was going to happen. Pure random considering out of other disasters/Attacks, i never got this feeling from them..

I am glad it is not only me getting these strong feelings.

D

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Watch Out People, Something BIG Is On The Way.

Shouldn't we all lie on the floor or put paper bags over our heads?

I know, I know. Not another one of these threads. But please here me out.

I won't here you out, but I'll hear you out... or, read you out at least.

But the last seven or so days I have experienced sychronicity almost every minute of every hour.

And 'The Police' aren't even that good a band!

Sorry, just having a bit of fun.

Maybe something's going to happen (happenings are rather inevitable, aren't they?) but alas, there is no happy ending for greedy humans - human nature won't allow it.

So, by logical deduction, this BIG one must be.. ah yes, more death and destruction, perhaps on a scale previously unknown to modern history.

edit on 18-9-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: trpo

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think I have gone past this feeling into acceptance of whatever is going to happen is going to happen and there is nothing I can do to stop it.
I just want to run away but there is nowhere to go that would be anywhere safer than where I am. Not that it is safe here, that's what I mean-nowhere is safe.

Then I start feeling sad for no reason and cry.

All I can do is build happy moments into my family's week, we even have a family night where one member gets to choose the meal and the game/DVD/activity for that day. This has led to some really happy moments, that I hope we will remember when whatever happens.

Sorry I am so morbid. It's just so sad.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
What's the time frame until something big happens? I do love when people say I felt something was up before 9/11 and the Japan EQ but you have to take my word for it.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

bro, ur so close u have no idea ! synchro is when you are one with roughly all the natural elements around you.
since you're at this stage, i dont really need to say more, just ... meditate !
all the freakin best to you man, thats awesome !!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join