It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Out People, Something BIG Is On The Way.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I tend to stay away from predictions and those gray areas when I come to ATS. In the years I've been on here, this is the first time I can honestly agree. Over the last week I've had this feeling and I have done more prepping in the last 3 days then I have in 3 years. My advice to everyone is ,if at all possible, get yourself squared away and take whatever precausions you feel you need to keep you and your family safe. If nothing comes out of this then at least one less thing you have to worry about in the future. It's never been about if something could happen, it's when.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
What you're feeling is the higher vibrations being cast upon our solar system as it nears alignment with the Galactic Center. These vibrations could also be coming from Higher Forces. All in preparation.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
this thread connects to something that's been on my mind recently -- the memory of a certain abductee vid on yt in which a very credible sounding man says that the et's kept referring to an event on the 21st of september. i don't believe i bookmarked it, so, does anyone happen to know which vid i'm referencing? i do know he (they) were not specific -- just that it was going to be very significant -- on 9-21-12.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have this weird “time” thing going on. It’s been going on now for the last year or so. Maybe someone could tell me if it has any meaning.

About four times a day, in random order, I will look at the clock and see…

10:10
1:11
4:44
3:33
Etc…

Every day is different. Alot of times I'll wake up in the middle of the night and see 2:22 or 3:33. Again, this happens at least four times a day. And again, it's always random. And no, I'm not one of those guys who looks at my watch every other minute. Acually, I don't even wear a watch. I'll just walk by something and look at a clock and...

It's pretty weird.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

now that's too strange, same thing happens to me as of late, plus some other numbers except those usual ones, like 21:12 and 14:44, multiple times per day.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
nvrmind
edit on 9/20/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's not really something I talk about. I have had moments in my life when I have been able to do amazing things even view future events before they happened. Most of the incidents happened when I was a child and the events were random and irrelevant.I would sing songs and turn the radio on and it would be playing the same song at the same part in the song I was at. I would have moments where it was like I could slow down the speed of time (I always knew that it was not actually time that was slowing down but my mind functioning at an accelerated speed). I even once experienced telekinesis and was never able to do it again (not for lack of trying).

As I grew older these random abilities became less frequent. To the point now where I can go a year or so without having any sort incident happen to me. but I have always retained a feeling or a residue of what was once there. I can't really explain it but many things happen in life that I observe where I couldn't possibly know the outcome, yet I do. To the point that I have freaked out a lot of people I know. It's not like when I was younger and would see the actual events happen before they did. More like someone told me the answer without knowing I've been told, if that makes any sense. It's hard for me to explain. Anyhow, it's never been anything that I could summon at will, it was always random.

To respond to the OP. I feel it too. I'm not certain what it is (I have my suspicions which I choose to keep to myself). I don't feel it's the end for our kind. I do think there are huge changes comming and many won't survive the events that will transpire. I'm personally not too worried as I feel that somehow me and mine will be lucky somehow. Who knows, it could just be the 2012 hype building up. I hope nothing happens, I like my life and love my family and I don't want anything to interupt that.

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nirvi
reply to post by Propulsion

now that's too strange, same thing happens to me as of late, plus some other numbers except those usual ones, like 21:12 and 14:44, multiple times per day.

I’m not a big lotto player, but every once in a while I will when the amount gets over 400 million.

I’ll take the numbers I see in a 1 or 2 day period, times them up, and use those numbers. If the number go over 70, then I’ll add those numbers instead. I haven’t had any luck, but maybe next time. Here’s an example…

2:22………..………....44
4:44………………….…12
11:11………………..…64
12:12…………………..24
5:55…………………....15
3:33……………….....….9

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I had a dream last night about George H. W. Bush, he was on the front page of
the newspaper and I thought in the dream that this was the end of an era.

Not sure if this was because he had passed away or something else.

This morning I saw a discussion on another forum about the "New World Order" and
a person was pointing out that that 9/11 happened exactly 11 years after Bush's famous
NWO speech........so we are 11 years after 9/11 and my feeling at this moment is that we
have broken free from a system that has been dominating the world for a very long time.

So the something big that is coming is very good news for all of us despite what things appear
to be at the moment. IMO

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've been reading some of these threads now, and they all seem to be saying the same thing in different words, but still. something is coming. I ended up here for the same reason.
It feels good to know that I am not the only one feeling this way, and hopefully there will be good things coming also. I've had this feeling some months now, an unusually long period for me. In the past I've only gotten bad feelings about people or places, but this just feels..bigger. And it doesn't feel the same. Not the same kind of uneasy feeling, it feels different. It feels like a mix of "run" and love...
I just know that I will keep my family close this Christmas.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Something big is happening idk when maybe 40 years and idk what it is but its comming. There is no way I can be wrong

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hi Alostsoul,

This is the reason I joined ATS in the firstplace. I know EXACTLY what you are experiencing! It started for me with Michael Jacksons death. I was never a fan of him or his music, but through timecodes, I was prompted and prepared in some strange way for his death. Im aware I'm making myself sound mental, but, when you know something, you know something. Im still relatively new to this posting craic, so if you can do a search for my introduction thread, i explain it all there.

Came across your post today as I have begun waking recently at 3:33am. I think it might be to do with pregnancy. As far as we know we arent expecting.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Genuine question, it could just be me but you post was a little vague. What kind of Synchronicity have you experienced this time, how does it all link together?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Hurricane Sandy..

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Very odd, I felt this way increasingly up to the middle of this year, but it has died down, things don't seem to he as bad as they were :S

Just me then

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I will add my concurrence to this.
I have been recieving messages that something is about to happen, when I go into meditative states. When I do this, it is usually to get information on other everyday stuff (and it has always been reliable).
I have found it very frustrating lately because I have been involved in a long hiring process for a job I wanted, and many times, I went into that state to get some guideance or vision into how it might go, or what should I focus most on, concerning it.

But I repeatedly get answers that basically say it doesn't matter, something is going to happen before that post is even scheduled to be filled. Something which will rock things to a point that nothing will be going as planned in the world.

When I try to get a sense of what kind of event it might be, I get visions of war.

I have no beliefs in end of the world 2012 stuff, but that doesn't eliminate me from possibly picking up widespread belief from the collective consciousness.... it could be simply picking up that virus in the pool of deep connection.

Or, it might be my mind interpretting a personal message incorrectly- it is possible that some event may rock MY world and change it, and not necessarily the objective world!

But I just put it out there just in case, and because it seems to be so widespread a feeling.

(I found out yesterday I was eliminated from the hiring process, so that pressure is off and I am still picking up the same stuff; so it must not have been a by-product of my anxiety in relation to that)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Reading this thread and I feel I need to share a song. I'm not sure who it is for. Perhaps the person can let me know.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Please keep us up to date on any new information you recieve. I too feel like a change is coming and I am the LAST person that would buy into doomsday predictions.

I don't think the end is coming, but I think something that will change our overall perception will take place.

We shall see.

Cute smile, by the way.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Are you still feeling it? Any day now?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Actually something big did happen but its from my own personal life.

ALS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join