It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Japanese Demonstrations in China Getting Serious. (Pics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for the response Jude, appreciated. From there it prompted more research as to the timeline of 'ownership' of these particular islands.

1. The Chinese were first to write about the discovery of these islands back in the 15th century, although at that time they laid no claim on them.
2. Japan was the first to claim them and annex them into their territory in 1895. Note... they were the first and when they did there was NO dispute over this action.
3. A Japanese businessman purchased the islands in 1900 establishing a business there which later failed. It was his heirs that currently sold the islands to the Japanese govt. (which answers the question I posed in my first response in your thread)
4. The US took control of these islands when Japan surrendered in 1945 and returned them to Japan in 1972 after diplomatic ties were established between China and Japan. (This is a correction to my previous post as I was under the impression US control of these islands was very brief, 27 years of possession is not exactly brief, imo. LOL)
5. In 1969 oil and gas reserves were discovered on these islands (which supports your info to me about that being a cause for current tensions)
6. China, who until those reserves were discovered, never made one move to try to take possession on the islands and never disputed Japan's claim to them being part of Japan.

Wiki source for above info

So, in conclusion I totally believe China to be in the wrong here. This has nothing at all to do with national pride it's all about the oil and gas reserves. China has tried to make it into a 'national pride' issue because that is the strongest angle for them to come at this topic with. The fact that a country not known for it's allowing of protests of any kind is allowing and pushing it's populace to protest should say alot. I just hope they can handle the responsibility for llives potentially lost over this whole mess of stuff and nonsense and are willing to accept the blame for any economic losses from the businesses being destroyed. (yeah I know... wishful thinking)

In this case it is so obvious for me to see the puppet strings being pulled to make the citizenry dance to the tune a government wihes. Looks as if the Chinese are getting pretty good at taking pages from the Wests playbook in this aspect, *sigh*

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If anyone has remote viewing abilities, please participate in my thread about remote view spying on china. I only ask in the effort of giving our allies and our forces an advantage. Don't let new age BS stop you from helping your people and our allies. I have been fighting the feeling of eminent war with china since before this all broke out and I am seeing reducing possibilities of it being avoided. Please help me in giving our side a better chance of deterring them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-9-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have friends in China that I communicate with almost daily, the anger is very real, they really believe that Japan is stealing Chinese land and they are furious. (As if China didn't already have enough land)

State sponsored propaganda works my friends...it works.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
If anyone has remote viewing abilities, please participate in my thread about remote view spying on china. I only ask in the effort of giving our allies and our forces an advantage. Don't let new age BS stop you from helping your people and our allies. I have been fighting the feeling of eminent war with china since before this all broke out and I am seeing reducing possibilities of it being avoided. Please help me in giving our side a better chance of deterring them.

Oh give it a rest already! remote viewing is such a joke!
Seriously, any remote viewing thread belongs in the hoax bin.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

so would a round earth years ago, flying, television, electricity, computers, cell phones, ect.

what you don't understand encompasses more than what you do oh "all knowing one"

EDIT:
what is your idea of it not being possible based on?
What you have not read about the studies done on it and ESP in general?

Read up, your information is dated.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by jude11

Well if this escalates I'm sure the Japanese can handle themselves. They are one of the smartest people, won't be surprised if they have an army of Robots bigger than the 300 million man Chinese army.

If this escalates= WW3 as the USA is responsible for Japan's defense as Japan does not have a standing army(just a Defense Force).

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Its scary, the grip that governments have on "their" people.
Not just china, everywhere! Its like governments can pretty
much get away with anything, and have tbe backing of "their"
people.

Almost all of us are conditioned, and dobt even know it. A pointless
war could break out, threatening the lives of everyone, and we don't
question these people in power. We dont know say " hey, im not going
to let you choose if me, my family live or die over your decision"

We have people on this site alone who big up their militery, completly
brainwashed!

Its amazing that we let these few people ( governments) control us all

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ

I rest my case

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join