It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Japanese Demonstrations in China Getting Serious. (Pics)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
With China's Military entering disputed waters, the people at home are demanding Japanese people leave China, are burning Japanese goods and getting more violent by the hour it seems.

After the Islands were sold to Japan by a Japanese family (This is the part I don't get) the Chinese decide that the islands are rightfully theirs and now the people are thirsting for blood.

Demonstrations in Changsha, Hunan

articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com... ut

TOKYO/BEIJING: Six Chinese surveillance ships entered waters near disputed islands claimed by Tokyo and Beijing on Friday, raising tensions between Asia's two biggest economies to their highest level since 2010 over a long-running territorial row.

China's foreign ministry said that the ships entered the disputed waters to conduct maritime surveillance and that for the first time China was carrying out a mission of "law enforcement over its maritime rights".

Employees at a dealership hold up a sign that says WE WILL KILL EVERY JAPANESE PERSON EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATHS FOR OUR OWN; EVEN POVERTY WILL NOT DETER US FROM RECLAIMING THE DIAOYU ISLANDS

Islands dispute sparks riots in Chinese cities

The row takes place as both countries grapple with a global economic slowdown and China's Communist Party prepares for a generational leadership change. Protests occurred in Qingdao, Xi'an, Guangzhou and Hong Kong on Saturday as more than 1000 demonstrators gathered outside the Japanese embassy in Beijing. Japan's Kyodo News said more than 40,000 people joined demonstrations in 20 Chinese cities. Read more: www.smh.com.au...

Japanese brand cars are overturned by rioters

Demonstrations in this location turn violent

A store display in Nanjing bears the sign THE DIAOYU ISLANDS BELONG TO CHINA!.

Many more Pics Here:
imgur.com...

Here we have a report of what looks like a Western style "Appease the Masses" approach from the Chinese Govt. Keep the people angry at the Japanese and they won't pay so much attention to the economy, working conditions, Global Affairs, etc. Police just casually keeping order and allowing it to happen. Looks like it's working too.

And as you can see, it's not just the embassy under siege but rioters are looting and destroying Japanese businesses and products such as Japanese cars right in the streets.

I don't know about you folks but my head is spinning and I just can't seem to keep track of all the protests and uprisings around the World anymore. It's like the entire World is on fire it seems.

Me and my buddy Jack Daniels. are going to have a discussion about all this again. We almost solved the World's problems last week but I fell asleep too soon...

Peace

edit on 16-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well if this escalates I'm sure the Japanese can handle themselves. They are one of the smartest people, won't be surprised if they have an army of Robots bigger than the 300 million man Chinese army.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well, some men just want to watch the world burn.... Seems like people are just using any excuse today to riot... Time to arm yourself folks, Im not looking for a fight, but if folks decide to seek me out, they will get one

Anyways, interesting pics, Jude... Crazy how these protests are just turning more and more violent. Its like each city around the world is trying to one-up eachother.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by jude11

Well, some men just want to watch the world burn.... Seems like people are just using any excuse today to riot... Time to arm yourself folks, Im not looking for a fight, but if folks decide to seek me out, they will get one

Anyways, interesting pics, Jude... Crazy how these protests are just turning more and more violent. Its like each city around the world is trying to one-up eachother.

And the West is next.

It seems that Rome really is burning these days.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by jude11

Well if this escalates I'm sure the Japanese can handle themselves. They are one of the smartest people, won't be surprised if they have an army of Robots bigger than the 300 million man Chinese army.

Yeah, I wouldn't count out the Japanese just yet.

Although they are still in the pooper from the Tsunami and EQ. It just seems the Japanese can't get a break at all.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Whats with the supermarket cannon ?
Look out Japan we are going to bombard you with out of date crackers.
And from protesters in Japan " We were going to trash some Chinese cars ,but they seem to be falling apart on their own"

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

I don't think so. If you've been following Fukushima, the Japanese Gov't has been getting their robots for work in the crapped-out nuclear power plants from the U.S.. They don't even have internal robotic resources that can handle the radiation that is killing the workers they send into the reactors.

China is feeling like top dog on the world scene. The fact that they own 40 cents of every dollar of our debt, and we are 16 trillion in debt, it could be as high as 6 trillion we owe China. What do you think will happen if this territorial dispute escalates to the point where Japan asks for aid from the U.S.

Bad times all over the world....bad times....

Des

edit on 16-9-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So this propaganda is sponsored by the 'Corporations' whoever they are in China?
I'm pretty sure the businesses all have to pass some form of "censor checks" prior to getting to do anything there, unless I am mistaken.

That means this is being sanctioned all the way from the top by both Western and Eastern puppet masters.

That is indeed very shocking. Something big must be in the works, things are really heating up.
At this point I feel I need to warn people to be cautious and to begin taking precautions for disruptions in global trade networks, if they haven't already been preparing.

Now seems like a really good time to consider stocking up.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ask yourselves:

Are these little islands really worth a global conflict with all the potential deaths it could cause?

If the "UN" was actually the good guys they claimed to be (which they obviously aren't), they would step in and declare the islands a "neutral autonomous territory" or something along those lines, denying both nations the area until further negotiations and discussions can be conducted to resolve the situation through compromise and diplomacy.

Holy crap this world is screwed. It's so easy to understand how to solve the problems but these so called experts are apparently screwing everything up on purpose. I seriously doubt they could all be this dumb.
edit on 16-9-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't know how to make this non-partisan, but I really mean it to be. Please don't use this as an excuse to get into politics. The thread is fine just as it is.

Does America have a plan to deal with this type of crisis? As has been pointed out elsewhere, this method of violence seems to be growing. It's growing because it works, with relatively little cost to the protesters. I'm afraid of any plan that says "If we stay out of it, and try to remain calm and peaceful, this will work out by itself."

But what plan do we have to deal with China? I don't think we have a plan to deal with the Mid-East and we've been there for years.

What kind of plan would work? Is it hopeless? Are we now at the stage where we have to plan to hide in the wilderness from our masters? (And no, I don't mean the Feds. They would be a pleasure.)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I see these protests in China quite differently than those in other area's.

If they are not government approved or organized, they are immediately put down by the military. They are staged events if allowed to continue.

I'd think that this is propaganda for the masses and not much more. China has been doing this for as long as I can remember. We as outsiders looking in, always need to remember there is no Free Speech or Free Press in China. If they burn something, it's staged by the government and it's not spontaneous. I think this is for footage for the State controlled News.

It's just a display of brinksmanship, which has been a staple of Chinese propaganda.

On a more conspiratorial note:

I think this may be to divert attention away from the protests in other countries. They may fear their own citizens will decide to protest for more freedom and this is to divert attention and give them an outlet. I'm fairly sure that's what this is truly about. Those islands have little to do with it I think.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
So this propaganda is sponsored by the 'Corporations' whoever they are in China?
I'm pretty sure the businesses all have to pass some form of "censor checks" prior to getting to do anything there, unless I am mistaken.

That means this is being sanctioned all the way from the top by both Western and Eastern puppet masters.

That is indeed very shocking. Something big must be in the works, things are really heating up.
At this point I feel I need to warn people to be cautious and to begin taking precautions for disruptions in global trade networks, if they haven't already been preparing.

Now seems like a really good time to consider stocking up.

Guaranteed it's all about bait and switch now.

Keep the people incensed over non global issues while TPTB pull the strings on a Global scale.

I'm tired.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

SnF Jude. Another excellent report from you my ambitious fellow member.

I'm with you on the J.D. as I absolutely love the stuff. But I had to set down some rules for my bad self since the last time I had some. I got a lil outta hand in one of my own threads.
Had to make apologies and everything !

So i can only have one if I'm typing. If I poor a second one I ban myself like this:

You are 86ed for the night Randy ! You don't have to go home, but you cant stay here !
edit on 16-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I think this may be to divert attention away from the protests in other countries. They may fear their own citizens will decide to protest for more freedom and this is to divert attention and give them an outlet. I'm fairly sure that's what this is truly about. Those islands have little to do with it I think.

Correct if a protest isn't sanctioned by the top in China, it gets the boot on it quick. That's what I have been led to conclude the facts almost certainly resemble, even after careful consideration and investigation.

I do have the gut feeling as well that this is a direction manipulating attempt.
They know civil unrest is rising in general, due to various issues like political turmoil or economic squalor, and so therefore need to create an "outlet" for this energy/anger/rage.

Hopefully it will be contained and not part of some larger agenda.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You know, all of the "Islamic" protests/riots of the last few days could also be utilized for the same purpose this totally seemingly different form of protest is here in China.

Perhaps this is how the big media outlets are directing our energy/rage/anger into totally frivolous and trivial issues, while allowing them to get off the hook just one more day.

That means they will have to continue playing this game and escalating the ante every step to stay in power without facing accountability for their misdeeds.

I am very open to this possibility as it makes quite a bit of sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
WE WILL KILL EVERY JAPANESE PERSON EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATHS FOR OUR OWN; EVEN POVERTY WILL NOT DETER US FROM RECLAIMING THE DIAOYU ISLANDS

Glad to see Communism "allow" the use of freedom of speech.

S&F

edit on 16-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
WE WILL KILL EVERY JAPANESE PERSON EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATHS FOR OUR OWN; EVEN POVERTY WILL NOT DETER US FROM RECLAIMING THE DIAOYU ISLANDS

Glad to see Communism "allow" the use of freedom of speech.

S&F

edit on 16-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Can you imagine a banner like that flying on a building in the US? There would be war on the streets...over the banner.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
My fortune cookie says this will be over in a week

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Except the Japanese don't have a military capability. If China attacked Japan, it would be the USA who engages as her defender. I'm sure they would alter the Japanese Constitution to allow the formation of a standing Japanese Army... but if China wanted to blitz Japan, Japan would be helpless.

Not that I think anything will ever come of this.. China is likely just reminding the USA that they are a formidable force in the Pacific. Hence the USA shifting it's power to the Pacific.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
You know, all of the "Islamic" protests/riots of the last few days could also be utilized for the same purpose this totally seemingly different form of protest is here in China.

Perhaps this is how the big media outlets are directing our energy/rage/anger into totally frivolous and trivial issues, while allowing them to get off the hook just one more day.

That means they will have to continue playing this game and escalating the ante every step to stay in power without facing accountability for their misdeeds.

I am very open to this possibility as it makes quite a bit of sense.

As I mentioned in the OP, it's exactly what it looks like. They are using diversion tactics to make us look at the rabbit while the wolf is coming in the back door. I have no doubt of this now.

And if that's the case, it's only going to get uglier.

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join