It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-Japanese Demonstrations in China Getting Serious. (Pics)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
My fortune cookie says this will be over in a week

But what does your Sushi Roll have to say?

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by sonnny1
WE WILL KILL EVERY JAPANESE PERSON EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATHS FOR OUR OWN; EVEN POVERTY WILL NOT DETER US FROM RECLAIMING THE DIAOYU ISLANDS

Glad to see Communism "allow" the use of freedom of speech.

S&F

edit on 16-9-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Can you imagine a banner like that flying on a building in the US? There would be war on the streets...over the banner.

Peace

I agree.

You would also have every Country, every person, that hates the United States, openly trying to castrate our government, even MORE then what we have.

Boy, there would be some finger pointing............

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by jude11

SnF Jude. Another excellent report from you my ambitious fellow member.

I'm with you on the J.D. as I absolutely love the stuff. But I had to set down some rules for my bad self since the last time I had some. I got a lil outta hand in one of my own threads.
Had to make apologies and everything !

So i can only have one if I'm typing. If I poor a second one I ban myself like this:

You are 86ed for the night Randy ! You don't have to go home, but you cant stay here !
edit on 16-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I think I've seen you over in the other corner across from me on a few occasions Randy.

And you weren't looking so good.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Your facts are a bit off on debt owned by china. 40 cent on every dollar?. They own 1.2 Trillion dollars how does that jump to 6 trillion? Japan owns 1 Trillion of our debt too. Nobody is hollering about how they own the U.S. though.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here a riot
There a riot
Everywhere a riot riot
Old MacDonald had a riot
Ee eye ee eye oh.

I'm sick of this riot over any excuse crap.

People need to learn to grow the frak up and stop all this bigotry and racism.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
China is a joke. I've said this many times before, but most of the smartest, richest and influential people left china along with chiang kai shek. My family left too during the cultural revolution. My grandfather was one of the highest ranking generals at the time. The best of the best left China and fled to Taiwan and France (at least in my family). So what do you have left? Scum.....One case to show how messed up China is just cultural revolution. My family lost all their land and most of our family heirlooms which some we've had for over 500 years. During this time, communists were stripping families of everything. They burned books, artifacts, and history for that matter.

Chiang Kai Shek and his highest officials took as many of these books and artifacts and sent them to Taiwan ASAP, even before their own arrival. This is why Taiwan now is the true China of day's past. They have the most historical items of importance and value. Now we enter the 21st century. China is asking for the artifacts back.....hypocritical don't you guys think? They destroyed everything, and tried to restart history and now they want back even though they refuse to give my family and my other's reimbursement for their land, lost heritage and important family items.

Mainland Chinese are brainwashed by the communist regime. This regime tries its best by using hate and ignorance to unify its people and condone violence towards other cultures. That is what this protest is really about. So let me tell you this. HISTORY IS FILLED WITH HATE AND WAR. THERE IS NOT ONE COUNTRY THAT HASN'T COMMITED WAR CRIMES, or DISGUSTING TORTURE, RAPE, and EXPERIMENTATION. They need to learn from history and not to repeat the same mistakes, that goes for every nation there is. We are at a point where reverse evolution is occuring. WE HUMANS HAVE LONG LOST OUR HUMANITY.

China is the perfect example of this. DIAO YU islands is not japans, and its not china's. It is Taiwan's, at least according to NATO. China thinks Taiwan is their land (Taiwanese don't think so), Japan thinks Taiwan is part of the ishigawa islands. You see how far stupidity and ignorance has come? They're fighting and threatening lives over a small island.....whose only important resource is some oil.....do you guys see what this world has come to?

If NATO or the UN want to help they should just bomb the island and make it disappear. No one deserves the island, no one has claim. These people protesting are scum, these stores and businesses that support this violence is SCUM, the Chinese government is SCUM.

Plan for WW3 guys on 2 main fronts. China VS Japan which will include NATO, US and many other nations. Another war will start from the middle eastern extremists. December 2012 will come and bring an end, but not from natural catastrophe. We Humans will be our own undoing, we will be the cause of our own extinction caused by the worlds governments and the general stupidity and ignorance of sheeple.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Hey Jude11, this is a very interesting issue that I have done some reading on here of late. In my research there are several things that just don't really add up in my head and I question. Perhaps you or some of the other posters in your thread here can assist me with understanding.

1. These islands were recently purchased from a private Japanese family by the Japanese government. I understand that, but who did the family purchase it from? I would assume the Japanese government since in my reading I have learned that in 1972, when the Chinese and Japanese established 'friendly' diplomatic relations, the US actually held these islands for a brief time while the negotions were going on. When diplomacy was reached the US turned these islands back over to the Japanese government.

2. If these islands were really such a bone of contention, I would have thought there would have been some provision made in any diplomatic agreements concerning them to prevent this kind of situation arising in the first place.

3. Let's not forget that Taiwan is in this mix as well, as they are laying claim to those islands as being part of their property as well. What the appeal for these little islands that are basically not worth much to begin with is puzzling to me.

I just am having a really hard time with all the stuff and nonsense going on in the world at the moment. People are so willing to resort to mindless rioting and violence over things that I would more readily expect to see on an elementary school playground. "He called me names and insulted me!!"..... "Thats my crayon. No! It's MY crayon. Is not... Is too!!! I'M TELLING!!"...

I think I may just sit in with you and Mr. Daniels for a lengthy discussion on this topic(s)..... I hope you don't mind if I bring along my friend Jose Cuervo.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn
Hey Jude11, this is a very interesting issue that I have done some reading on here of late. In my research there are several things that just don't really add up in my head and I question. Perhaps you or some of the other posters in your thread here can assist me with understanding.

1. These islands were recently purchased from a private Japanese family by the Japanese government. I understand that, but who did the family purchase it from? I would assume the Japanese government since in my reading I have learned that in 1972, when the Chinese and Japanese established 'friendly' diplomatic relations, the US actually held these islands for a brief time while the negotions were going on. When diplomacy was reached the US turned these islands back over to the Japanese government.

2. If these islands were really such a bone of contention, I would have thought there would have been some provision made in any diplomatic agreements concerning them to prevent this kind of situation arising in the first place.

3. Let's not forget that Taiwan is in this mix as well, as they are laying claim to those islands as being part of their property as well. What the appeal for these little islands that are basically not worth much to begin with is puzzling to me.

I just am having a really hard time with all the stuff and nonsense going on in the world at the moment. People are so willing to resort to mindless rioting and violence over things that I would more readily expect to see on an elementary school playground. "He called me names and insulted me!!"..... "Thats my crayon. No! It's MY crayon. Is not... Is too!!! I'M TELLING!!"...

I think I may just sit in with you and Mr. Daniels for a lengthy discussion on this topic(s)..... I hope you don't mind if I bring along my friend Jose Cuervo.

Bring Jose, Jimmy and Johnny as well. It's gonna be a long one.

From my understanding, the islands are huge maritime gas and oil fields. The same as Dokdo islands that the Koreans and Japanese fight over every few years. I thought at first that these were the same islands.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Liancourt Rocks, also known as Dokdo or Tokto (독도/獨島, literally "solitary island") in Korean, and Takeshima (たけしま/竹島?, literally "bamboo island") in Japanese,[1] are a group of small islets in the Sea of Japan (East Sea). Sovereignty over the islets is disputed between Japan and South Korea. South Korea classifies the islets as Dokdo-ri,[2] Ulleung-eup, Ulleung County, North Gyeongsang Province. Japan classifies them as part of Okinoshima, Oki District, Shimane Prefecture.

I was in Korea the last time tensions flared and those people are nuts!

One thing I have learned is that Asians love a good protest and they turn out in the 100's of 1,000's when called upon.

Peace

edit on 16-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Japan is obviously responsible for everything that's going wrong in China....

Why not?

People use that excuse about the US all day every day...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

WE WILL KILL EVERY JAPANESE PERSON EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATHS FOR OUR OWN; EVEN POVERTY WILL NOT DETER US FROM RECLAIMING THE DIAOYU ISLANDS

Can anybody look at that cute group of Audi dealers and believe any one of them would kill anybody?
Let alone risk poverty...

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Why not?

Hell, just Blame America..........

In other words, it's going to get a lot more complicated. And whether we like it or not, Washington is involved.

Why the Japan-China island dispute is an American problem

link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Why not?

I thought it was China at fault this time? Or is it Iran? Iraq? Libya? Egypt? Syria? N. Korea?

I'm at the point where it doesn't matter anymore as the people are just being played against each other to divert attention from more important matters.

Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Can anybody look at that cute group of Audi dealers and believe any one of them would kill anybody?

Hard to believe that they are all communist too.

I smell................

agenda.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Hard to believe that they are all communist too.

I smell................

agenda.

There's always an agenda but unfortunately the people get too incensed over trivial issues to look at the underlying motives. People actually believe that what they are told is the truth and it's starting to piss me off.

How difficult is it to see what's really going on? Not very IMO. But as long as people have food, shelter, hydro, water etc, they believe all is right with the World. They just forget to realize that all of these amenities and necessities are only there because TPTB allow it to be.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like the regs flicked the switch to "ON" for mass idiocy, aggression, and hostility, as seen around the world, evidenced by the rhetoric, expressed mind sets, and the violence/riots.

Now's the time to show that we're not all blood lusting imbeciles.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I hope this doesn't spur Argentina into action again.

Seems the tension around the whole world is growing daily.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The riots have turned far uglier than you think. In Xi'an, some 70 vehicles destroyed. Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen. Stores, cars, all destroyed. Even stores like 7-11 have been attacked. And people are using the riots to steal goods from the stores. There are reports of people "stealing" loads of applie 4s during these riots.

China appears, to be officially preparing for a future war. They have recently changed their laws, to state that Chinese citizens that live abroad will need Visa to enter their own home country. This is an extreme and serious step to take.

What does China know, that we don't?

edit on 17/9/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

They have recently changed their laws, to state that Chinese citizens that live abroad will need Visa to enter their own home country.

It's not more serious than I have reported if you follow the links and anyone traveling outside of their own Country needs their passport to re-enter their home base. Riots or not.

If you are saying that they need a visa then that means they are entering a foreign Nation and China is not acknowledging their own citizens. That's a different story.

Link Please.

Peace

edit on 17-9-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Originally posted by jude11
Employees at a dealership hold up a sign that says WE WILL KILL EVERY JAPANESE PERSON EVEN IF IT MEANS DEATHS FOR OUR OWN; EVEN POVERTY WILL NOT DETER US FROM RECLAIMING THE DIAOYU ISLANDS

This does not seem like a bunch of people holding up a sign filled with death threats.

Meanwhile the sign really says "hello and welcome to sushi Fridays".

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
We know about the trillions that US owes china but how much does Japan owe china? I could not find anything on it. Just wondering here...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join