It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return is Happening NOW !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

it is true, we are here

i know we are not alone, never were...

you know too, we ALL know...some have remembered, everyone will sooner or later

2012, golden age...it is so, nobody can stop it, nor should they...

we deserve this!

we beings of love & light have been through soooo much hardship, so much slavery, so much negativity.....well that ends this year

thank you God

thank you sooo much, thank YOU

namaste'

hugs

edit on 17-9-2012 by cornucopia because: changed some letters

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Interesting subject matter. However, I'd like to take a stab at correcting/or disagreeing with you on some things.

First of all, your subject is about a "Return." -Who's Return are you referring? Jesus'?

Second of all, the guy in the video that gave layman's explanations to physics was interesting. However, gravity and light do not travel in parallel directions. The Solar Eclipse (is an excellent example used in Physics to talk about the subject of measuring the speed of gravity) is an excellent example to show that the theory spoken by you and the guy in the video are not valid theories. Please look into this or ask someone who has taken Physics classes to explain what I'm talking about. I'm not meaning this to sound arrogant as I consult people or legit articles to research things that I don't understand fully. So, your theory to communicate using gravity simply would not work as gravity cannot travel in a parallel direction with light/photons from the sun.

Last, as someone that is from the Jewish culture by race and knows a bit of Hebrew....the Old Testament references about Lights are actually that of "Elohims" which is translated to be not necessarily "Gods" but of Heavenly figures, which could be Angels, a Satan, Satans (demons), pagan gods, a pagan god, or other Heavenly beings, including that of God (El). One must be careful to read the context and know the verb in which the subject is about instead of implying or taking out of context to prove a point. Often people use the English word of "lights" to validate their theories about aliens, which is also inaccurate translation of the Hebrew word, "Elohims or Elohim". For example, one may read in Hebrew in context that it says, "elohim" would be "an elohim" or being (angels or other Heavenly creatures) vs "ha - elohim" which translates "The Elohim" meaning The God. The singular word of elohim is: eloha, also written as El (the God worshipped by Jews). -Depending on the book of the Bible....elohim could be plural or singular in reference to pagan Gods that are not worshipped by Jews or Christians, such as that in Exodus 12:12, etc (plural pagan gods) and Judges 11:24 (for individual pagan god not gods).

Do I believe that there are signs that Jesus is returning? Yes, I do, based on what it is stated by Jesus in: Matthew 24:6, "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars"

I appreciate the time you put into writing this and I hope you humbly accept my corrections or disagreements with your points. Thank you! Peace!

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ignorance is neither blissful nor posion...

It is the ending of the great cycle... and renewal of a new beginning of the great cycle...

That's all. No Fear!

Life is an experiences... after all dust to dust... earth to earth as what's matter most is

the entire journey of your immortal soul...

Soo Let the returns be!

www.sophia-blackbook.com...
edit on 18-9-2012 by leeangqi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Higher conciousness, spiritual awareness, eternal bliss? Or maybe spontaneous human unity and awakening! LMAO!

It all sounds really peachy my friends, but the truth of the matter is that when IT happens, it's not gonna have anything to do with any of those historically self centered pipe dreams.
~$heopleNation

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If something happens, so it be.

Don't get your hopes up though. Many predictions always fail and you will be disappointed again and you will have to stand up, go to work, eat, drink, sleep, again.

But I do hope something special is gonna happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Okay I'll add a little more, sorry to say but Obama is re-elected in November (by a narrow margin) accusations of vote rigging will resurface again. His leadership (maybe lack of) is part of the consciousness shift taking place.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I would love to read about your experience with the lights. Unfortunately when I click the link I get an ATS error saying that thread was removed.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Hello neighbor

From Georgetown myself.
Interesting thread. I don't believe in most of it but I have seen some freaky stuff.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I haven't come across Stuart saying anything about the Comalcalco brick prior to November of last year. That was when he made this statement:

'Some have proposed it as another reference to 2012, but I remain rather unconvinced,'

There was an interview on ABC (I think) where they mistakenly labeled John Major Jenkins (who believes the Comalcalco brick is a reference to 2012) as David Stuart. This was also last year.

I will however assume that you are referring to Stuart's work on Tortuguero Monument 6 (even though we were talking about Comalcalco). As I mentioned previously it was him and Stephen Houston that originally translated the "prophecy." In 2008 Stephen Houston posted this piece discussing why he and Stuart were wrong regarding Tortuguero.
What Will Not Happen in 2012

In October of last year Stuart posted this throwing his agreement behind Houston.
More on Tortuguero Monument 6 and the Prophecy That Wasn't

This came on the heels of the article by MacLeod and Gronemeyer that I posted earlier. The world of Mayan research now almost unanimously agree that Tortuguero Monument 6 is not a prophecy but an investiture.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd
reply to post by swan001

so I assume you have no idea what you are talking about, because Dr. Kaku never said he invented string theory

He did. He appears pretty often in National Geographic documentaries. I one appearance he claimed he founded String theory.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Not string theory. String field theory.He authored the first papers on it along with Keiji Kikkawa in 1974.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
there is a reason why the watch goes to 12..

its been in our faces the whole time...get it?

edit on 18-9-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Stuart put his two cents in but so.ething tells me after Mexico made such a big deal over the second reference that Stuarts opinion was kinda set up to downplay the whole thing. That's jus how it feels to me

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigertatzen

I would love to read about your experience with the lights. Unfortunately when I click the link I get an ATS error saying that thread was removed.

yea apparently even though I censored my own words it still got removed. I wrote it that way on purpose so readers could visualize how intense it felt for me.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I must say, this really struck a few nerves in me. I will admit, there have been warnings that I have been oblivious to, but I and the other half of my soul have realized the truth. I have also seen "light" although it may differ or be similar to your experience. Recently we have had an encounter with "bad energy" (I use the quotation terms loosely) and had him (an ex-friend who was an empty shell) removed from our home. This brought us to the realization that we had been missing the "hints" or "signs". They are coming back, I have no doubt in my mind. Now, back to the "light"; that night I did not sleep well as my mind was wandering across our discoveries. I finally began to feel comfortable enough to close my eyes, but as I did, bright light began radiating behind my eyelids and an uncomfortable feeling spread across me. also, about 2-3 years ago I had a dream. The sky was brownish red with dark clouds. there were 3 "horsemen" (I couldnt remember what they had been riding) were surrounding something small. in the distance there was a tower being struck by lightning. the tower was there end destination, I could feel that they were not "good". I was hidden behind a hill, I felt a presence beside me. (that of a small animal) behind me there were bleachers and ignorant people cheering on the 3 "horsemen" and in my mind I couldnt see why they were cheering them on, as I felt them to be "bad". I did not make sense of this dream until yesterday when my cards had been read. 2 things stuck in my mind. The Tower card came up...it appeared on the card EXACTLY as it did in my dream, lightning and all. also I was told I had a guardian who was protecting and watching me. I was told that this guardian was a Hawk, (ha, a small animal). After this, I knew, I can't explain it but I know that it is coming. I have a strong, unshakeable feeling in me that goes deeper than the surface. A feeling of impending doom, not towards me, but something much bigger than myself. Its a fear that almost sinks to your soul... I'm not sure how to prepare but I am fully aware of the "signs" now.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nibiru369

let me ask you something, do you frequently experience deja vu, maybe having an increase of times you feel it starting in 2010 till now?

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The Mexican government is trying desperately to cash in on the 2012 nonsense. Their tourism industry is in the toilet right now and they're hoping to reinvigorate it by promoting 2012. It's the same reason they supported Raul Julia-Levy's documentary despite him being nothing more than a con man. In this case Stuart's current views on Tortuguero Monument 6 are the correct ones.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

People hate life so they want to be saved because they cant take their own lives but they don't really like it here, i know how it feels, i have been like that, but we can learn to love life, make friends with this society and this world...

After 2012 passes by without nothing happening, a lot of people will go back to reality.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't know how to post pictures on this website. Let me see if i can get someone to direct me on how to do this and i will post a few.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This year I have become much more spiritually aware than before,there is definitely an acceleration of something heading in to 12/21/2012.I have been expeiencing these humming noises all year around 2am till 7am in the morning.I reckon they are spirits but i am not sure,some are quite powerfull,they hover above my third eye but there is no light to speak off,they are not scary but are a definite intelligent pressence.I feel they have a message but I cannot communicate with them.Interestingly they came back after an absence on Sept 11,crazy.I am going to start recording these humming tones as proof and will upload if they are audible.The world ain't gonna end folks,but something big is comming!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join