It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return is Happening NOW !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
[Hey, i've got pictures of orbs as well. If you look real close to the orb thats behind you near your shoulder where you are standing up, you can see a face in it. The pictures that i have with orbs on it, well, i went to a photo machine and put the pictures down on the screen to enlarge them and zoomed in on them so i could see what was in them. Well, i've got all kinds of people and animal faces. I have one picture of my husband that has orbs around him too. You can see some faces in these orbs as well. If you can get a magnafine glass, hold it up to your pictures and see if you can see faces in the orbs. It might help if you went outside where the light is better to check these orbs out. You might really see some faces in them !

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

lol marc zender isn't in charge of the site. He works at Harvard and does mesoamerican studies as a hobby not a profession. He got the calendar round theory from David Stuart (epigrapher) with more experience in mesoamerican studies. Marc Zender is a random you've glorified into a position he doesn't hold, he's an associate curator and lecturer at Peabody museum, not a field researcher in the ruins. They write their "professional" findings on jagiarstones.com, in short both epigraphers are down playing the findings to prevent people from learning truth. Living Mayans credit the text to te 2012 reference which is what cause Mexico's institute of archiology to publish the find to begin with.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Elizabeth1

upload them to tiny pic or something so I can check it out

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Alright then, it is settled,,
It we get a Real, pictures included,no way to misunderstand, with full unedited video, in our face for all the world to see.... visitation and discussion with the "Returning ones" DRINKS ARE ON ME

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

From 2003-2010 Zender was the project epigrapher for the Proyecto Arqueológico de Comalcalco. Erik Boot first made his claims regarding the Comalcalco bricks in 2009. So at the time Zender was the epigrapher at Comalcalco.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
This is a bit off topic but. In 1994 I was in high school and Bill Clinton was president. My buddy had a book about Nostradomis. On the cover it had highlights one said George Bush relected the second highlight said man makes contact with aliens. I thought to myself well this is fake Clinton beat Bush in the election.

Well all these years later Bush Jr did get relected. I'm just waiting for the aliens to land.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've always kind of had my theory on the 2012 thing since I read about it. I have kind of had this thought that it could be a return date for some form of ET. I believe it is just a date on the long calendar that marks when we have a galactic alignment, but its fun to think about the other options such as a ET return. Sometimes even the doom and gloomers make me enjoy a good read if it is a well layed out post.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Interesting read and interesting thread response.

The fact is we don't know for sure what will happen. Everything archaeological that was discovered and analyzed has only developed theories on the past. Although history, generally speaking, tends to repeat itself, we cannot jump to conclusions right away about what is to come.

Surely some secret agencies know what is coming forth to Earth, either sooner or later, but the fact is the rest of us can only SPECULATE what is happening both in outer space and what is happening RIGHT NOW on Earth.

We can view historical documents and documentaries, credible news reports, videos, pictures, and eye-witnesses in the meanwhile to come up with THEORIES. Some may be way out there
if you know what I mean. At the end of the day though, we are still human, and we do remain a curious species in constructing our own view of the world that lies before us.

S&F for your thread OP.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

From 2003-2010 Zender was the project epigrapher for the Proyecto Arqueológico de Comalcalco. Erik Boot first made his claims regarding the Comalcalco bricks in 2009. So at the time Zender was the epigrapher at Comalcalco.

The brick with te 2012 reference was siting in a box for many years , and wasn't even taken out till Nov 2011 from what I've read, I may be wrong but that is what I've come to understand

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hey buddy I think you're pretty invested in this climatic 2012 event, aliens and all. Things are getting weird and frantic in all sorts of ways, but what if Dec. 22nd comes and all we see is a declining economy, more war, shortages in essential services and products. More chaos, and yet still no aliens, or worse yet: no enlightenment. Just back to work.

Sure it's coming some day, but who knows when? Maybe it was yesterday. Maybe it's tomorrow. Maybe it's Dec. 21st. If not then when? In the unlikely event we have to face 2013, can we agree to stop waiting?

I don't know, that don't sound lucky, 13 and all.

And listen. I just want you to know. Should everything go as planed and you were 100% on the money, and I'm not able to get in touch with you, I will be thinking, " that guy was right'"

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The return title caught my eye. I'm out in California and have experienced some strange things. Since I was a little girl I have been a bit sensitive and seeing things others do not. This last year I have seen a few objects in the sky in the early morning hours dancing around behind the trees and just thinking in my mind what am I seeing that is not a plane or a star and immediatly this is what pops in my head The Return Of Our True Family. I told my husband about it, he probably thinks I'm weird. So I checked some website where people post sightings and other people have been seen these objects in this area and someone posted that they seen a craft and felt a warmth and comforting feelings and felt as if a reunion would take place soon. Someone also reported the gold ball of light around the same time I had seen it. Maybe it is coincidence. Now I'm not extreamly religious but somewhat. My children were getting ready to make their first communion last year so we had been working on prayers. In December I said some prayers with them to the Holy spirit. That month I had a visit from something , some might call it ball lightning but I don't think it was. I was sleeping and woke up and seen the gold beautiful ball of light at the foot of my bed. I felt like it was observing me. It shot out the window lighting fast. The second time I seen it was at the foot of my bed then slowly faded away. I don't know if this is related but there are these two doves that seem to always be around. I recently prayed for my teen daughter a few weeks ago as she has been rebellious lately. She too seen lights in her room and could not figure out where the light were coming from since the windows were coverd. She said she felt as if someone was in her room with her. I would also like to add that I checked out my window recently where the ball of light shot out of and there are these weird rainbow discoloration on it and has the shape of flames and one like cross. I have pictures if you would like to see. I still seen the strange lights in the early morning hours.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Why do you think this is the start of some downfall OP?

Sure you have evidence of extra-terrestrial events but it may not necessarily be a bad thing.

All of your decisions in life are based upon love and fear. Choose and act upon those that stem from love.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I've got a friend that just got back from Charleston, S.C. She claims to have seen the u.f.o's from there, complete with pics and video. I will try to get them posted within the next 5 days

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

The press didn't write about it until November 2011. The claim was first put forward by Erik Boot in December 2009. Zender then refuted his claims in 2010. However, even if Zender weren't working as epigrapher at Comalcalco when it was discovered doesn't change the fact that he wouldn't be able to differentiate between a Calendar Round date and a Long Count date.

The Calendar Round date for December 21, 2012 is 4 'Ahaw 3 K'ank'in. The date on the Comalcalco brick is 4 'Ahaw 3 Xul. Now to understand where Boot was coming from in his claim we need to look at the Haab section of these dates. K'ank'in means yellow sun. Xul means dog. Now there is a dog variant of K'ank'in. Zender believes that this is where Boot was coming from when he claimed that this date referred to 2012. However upon examining the brick Zender concluded that it is not the dog variant of K'ank'in on the brick but Xul. Regardless even if it were the dog variant of K'ank'in all we would have is still a Calendar Round date. There have been many iterations of 4 'Ahaw 3 K'ank'in between when the brick was made a now and it could refer to any of them.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Nuclear War is HIGHLY UNLIKELY! What is going on now is containment of Country's that are attempting to build Nukes or their Delivery Systems. This is why the U.S. has developed the FEL. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I see what you're saying, but go look up what David Stuart said and see if it sounds familiar and written earlier, that's how I've been looking at it

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Light: electromagnetic waves hit gas atoms and an influx of energy causes the electron in the atom to move faster, rotate faster, vibrate faster. When the atom calms down, it releases the quanta of energy that it had previously absorbed in a discrete packet known as a photon. Light makes no sound and can travel hella far. These could be coming from anywhere (the brightness is due to amplitude, not frequency).
edit on 17-9-2012 by YoungSoul because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I'm probably one of the few who doesn't welcome "a return", simply because I don't believe any extraterrestrial species would be friendly, I'm convinced they would be hostile, position themselves strategically and then they would take the majority out. If any species is coming here they are WAY more advanced and we don't stand a chance (sorry Independence Day fans, Will Smith ain't saving us)...

And if the Annunaki legend is true, didn't they treat us like slaves, not equals??

I guess the little grays are friendly. I'm cool with them, but no Annunaki or Reptillians.. Hahaha

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ZeroUnlmtd, thanks for sharing this it's very interesting and i always appreciate a good read especially on this topic. i have a theory if i can add to the topic.. the concept in my mind is that i've always wondered why "they" haven't introduced themselves globally, thinking there's no way they have any kind of deal with any government officials around the world because lets face it no one could successfully cover something like this up for this long and anyones remarks i've ever read about it always seems to boil down to pretty much the same idea that it has to be a very slow process so again i wondered why and as everyone knows as time ticks by science slowly does it's best to take God out of the equation so my opinion is that maybe "they" waiting for the scale to tip towards an atheist civilization or at least making the creationists' a very small minority so that whatever resistance that occurs is very minimal at best, not that i think a hostel takeover or anything like that is what they plan to do or happen but just so "they're" not met with any real opposition.

i think the ancient alien theory is correct i think deep down we either forgot or blocked our real story out of human history then created religion and "they" are waiting till' we tolerate the notion that we're a product of or that they are our ancestors. man, haha to a layman such as myself it hurts my brain thinking of what could be possible and the excitement of a possible when! ATS and it's members are awesome, one of the very few places that makes you think instead of hoping there's enough potato chips and room on the couch!! haha

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yes possible - have to disagree with Michio Kaku though (am a fan) but the spooky action of photons gives us the ability to communicate instantly at any distance. This is directly using light via quantum entangled photons to deliver a message or instruction. You probably understand the gist of it, and adds an interesting dimension to what you are discussing. I'm currently working on a thread for this, can post some titbits here if anybody interested.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join