It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return is Happening NOW !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Personally: Let me know when they get here and everyone can plainly see them; until then its just idle speculation...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I just hate Michio. The guy's a New Age of Aquarius Illuminati NWO paid guy who claim he invented string theory. Leonnard Susskind invented string theory. Michio's credibility is zero. His rants are wishful thinkings which remotely sounds a bit like physics.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

so I assume you have no idea what you are talking about, because Dr. Kaku never said he invented string theory

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

The Comalcalco Bricks do not contain a reference to the end of the 13th baktun. What news outlets were claiming was a reference to December 21, 2012 was in fact not a Long Count date but a Calendar Round date. So it could refer to a number of different dates since the Calendar Round repeats every 52 years. On top of that the CR date on the bricks does not correspond to the CR date for the end of the 13th baktun.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

the Comalcalco brick was found placed backwards like many bricks at Comalcalco, but the one in question DID have the long count for December 21 2012, but this one did not have reference to the return of the 13 and 9 gods but jus the reference to the 14th baktun which is 13.0.0.0.0 which is Dec 21 2012, now im not sure if you even know what you're talking about or if you only read a few lines from some wiki article but what I've told you is literally written in stone
edit on 17-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
i love your threads

but about the whole upheavel in the mood of our people on this Earth, even my mom agree's and we never agree on this stuff.

Its all a psyop, they know war is coming so all the countrys are using propoganda to raise the spirits of their people so they'll want to fight instead of them being dragged in.

very clever, and if you guys havn't noticed, everyones doing it pretty much right now.

Things are sturing up and its going to look like the MW2 single player soon.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

thanks , I think we've all definitely noticed what you're talking about

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Just don't go spending all your loot because you believe the world is ending, ask this guy: current.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

G'day ZeroUnlmtd

We are not alone, never have been, the universe is wild, wilder than any jungle and why not.
We are quarantined to stop our religious madness spreading throughout the cosmos, Star Men are like us and as gullible as we are. The many cultures on earth are from many different places of the cosmos

www.futureofmankind.co.uk...

i know some people will cling to what the tv tells them, thats ok with me

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

I just hate Michio. The guy's a New Age of Aquarius Illuminati NWO paid guy who claim he invented string theory. Leonnard Susskind invented string theory. Michio's credibility is zero. His rants are wishful thinkings which remotely sounds a bit like physics.

hate is a strong word but the rest of what you said i agree, he is a pretend FOX tv propaganda scientist

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
On December 21st there will be an ecnomic collapse, a nuclear war, millions will be raptured, aliens will contact the human race and Jesus will return. The world will rejoice and then Nibiru comes later in the evening and destroys the planet. Aliens will say "D'oh!".

eh eh and i will be meditating so will just sit through it all

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroUnlmtd

This is 2012, this is the year everyone has come up with a million explainations for what the mayans were talking about.....

Everyone???
uummm.... not quite everyone. It is actually only a very small percentage of people.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HiGilgamesh

gullibility? here is one of Billy Meier's "Alien spaceship" photographs.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

you got me, how bout this, more than one person

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

hate is a strong word but the rest of what you said i agree, he is a pretend FOX tv propaganda scientist

There's actually YouTube videos of Fox News having Dr. Kaku making fun of all the stuff he was saying with dude man hosting the show being ignorant. They fired him about a hot chick in his place. Fox is actually more likely to discredit and disrespect scientists and other professionals than promote what they're saying

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by HiGilgamesh

There's actually YouTube videos of Fox News having Dr. Kaku on their show, making fun of all the stuff he was saying with dude man hosting the show being ignorant. They fired him about a hot chick in his place. Fox is actually more likely to discredit and disrespect scientists and other professionals than promote what they're saying
edit on 17-9-2012 by ZeroUnlmtd because: dang autocorrect

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

My source isn't Wikipedia. It's Marc Zender. He's the lead epigrapher at Comalcalco. If there's one person in the world who knows what those bricks say it would be him. You can read his reasoning here:
No 2012 Reference at Comalcalco

While you're at it you may want to peruse the research done by Gronemeyer and MacLeod regarding Tortuguero Monument 6. They have done the most recent translation on the monument and they have found that it is not a prophecy. The researchers (David Stuart and Stephen Houston) that did the translation you refer to agree that Gronemeyer and MacLeod's translation is more accurate. Interestingly the one part where they disagree is Stuart and Houston no longer think that Tortuguero Monument 6 even makes a reference to 13.0.0.0.0.
What Could Happen in 2012: A Re-Analysis of the 13-Bak'tun Prophecy on Tortuguero Monument 6

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

cause none of those guys are credited with these discoveries or translations, you're citing opinions from people who aren't recognized as professionals of Mayan culture and language. That's like me saying my sister can read Sumerian after watching the fourth kind :[

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Wait. What? Once again Marc Zender is the lead epigrapher at Comalcalco. This means he is the first person to study and translate the inscriptions at Comalcalco. He is certainly a recognized expert on the Mayan culture and language. He has lectured at Harvard and is currently teaching Classical Nahuatl, Intermediate Mayan Hieroglyphics, and the History of Writing at Tulane. If there's one person in the world who could be considered an expert on the inscriptions at Comalcalco it is Marc Zender.

While Barbara MacLeod is not affiliated with a university she does hold a PhD in anthropology with a focus on the Maya. She is one of a couple dozen people in the world that can decipher ancient Mayan hieroglyphics. She has written numerous papers and is well respected in the field. As mentioned previously the translation she did with Sven Gronemeyer (currently a PhD candidate) has been accepted by David Stuart and Stephen Houston, who did the original translation on Tortuguero Monument 6, as being correct. They no longer think that it is a prophecy but refers to a religious ceremony.

So please explain to me how the work of Zender, MacLeod, and Gronemeyer is not good enough when it has been accepted by the majority of Mayan experts?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Op I just created a thread with ancient history depicted, come on over when you have time. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The return may be coming and if so, I have some scoop!

edit on 17-9-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join