It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
I've seen these with my own eyes, so just keep debunking.

It is what it is, whether we like it or not you see.

Here is a small list of videos along the same lines.

www.ebaumsworld.com...

www.metacafe.com...

www.metacafe.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

With your own eyes devoid a telescope?
What do you think we're seeing?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and say I think he used a particle effect in something like Adobe After Effects ect.
I made this crappy intro video a good while ago using a particle effect which can fully adjusted to imitate the ufos in the videos.

Heres a demo of what can be achieve using particle effects and how realistic they look
Trapcode Particular 2.1

Maybe I'm right maybe I'm wrong but I'm leaning towards video editing but I'm no expert either.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

One would think though, if you're going to go through all the trouble to hoax the audience, you'd dot all your I's and cross all your T's and make sure (something as stupid as the phase of the Moon) won't trip you up.

Check this out!

Published September 14, 2012, "Spotted September 15th 2012" ?????

Where is the Sun? The New Moon rises and sets with the Sun. What kind of filter can block out all light from the Sun except that which is reflected from Earth?

This is not the Moon on 9/15/2012. HOAX

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I can't define what is in the videos, mind you.

All I can say for sure is that I've seen these guys with my own eyes.

Who or what they are, I cannot say with certainty.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

Okay, the video of it rotating once during one orbit helps. Shows that it still always has the same side facing us, whether that side is lit up or not.

Here is a way you can quickly verify the nature of the moons rotation and orbit...discussed at length by some physics experts, including phage, to try to drive this point home. I was shown this in Uni by my lecturer at the time. Moon Rotation & Orbit page 6.........

1. Get 2 balls (oranges / basketballs etc etc).
2. Mark one of them with an "X" - (this mark will be that part of the moon we always see)
3. Place them at a distance of about 0.5m apart on a table.
4. Now, move the ball marked with the X around the stationary ball ENSURING that the X is always facing the stationary ball.

In order to keep the X facing the stationary ball you are rotating the ball marked with an X - that ball being your moon.

This suggests that if it didn't rotate, we would eventually see all of the Moon as it orbited the Earth.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yeah. I am definitely starting to wonder about the date verses the phase too.

But alas, just because this may be hoaxed----it ought not take away from the 'fact' that this has been captured many many times before by many many different people.

So just because one idiot decides to fake this (if, that's what happened here) this shouldn't nor MUSTN'T take away from other experiences and videos.

Thanks DO. So even though we're usually opposing forces on this forum, I do tend to agree with your skepticism on this particular video.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm glad y'all liked the vids. It really wasn't much. It took longer to upload them to youtube than it did to make them.
Note the elapsed time between video requested and video posted. That should speak to the simplicity of the project.

Just to be clear, I'm not stating that the vid is a definite hoax or anything.
I was simply trying to explain particle emitters to the folks who aren't conversant in CGI.
If one doesn't dabble in such things, one has no idea as to just how simple it would be to do something like this.
Now these folks have another tool in their kit for trying to figure out just what they're looking at in these vids.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

So in summation, what are you saying? Does the dark side ever face us (which is what I am lead to believe it does).

It is a very confusing topic mainly because we need others (with telescopes) to break this down for us. Because as far as I can see by looking at the Moon, I see different areas of the Moon during the course of the month. The 'man in the Moon' is not always facing me.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This video looks legitimate. Not every video we see is going to be birds, dust particles or balloons so it's about time that someone actually debunked this particular video properly. I don't know what these objects are but they seem to be flying intelligently and not like bugs or dust particles as you would expect them to fly around whether it be on the lense or just flying about in front of it. Very interesting video indeed.
edit on 16-9-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Sublimecraft

So in summation, what are you saying? Does the dark side ever face us (which is what I am lead to believe it does).

It is a very confusing topic mainly because we need others (with telescopes) to break this down for us. Because as far as I can see by looking at the Moon, I see different areas of the Moon during the course of the month. The 'man in the Moon' is not always facing me.

No, the far side never faces us. This has been explained, with evidence, numerous times.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sorry friend but you're wrong.

I hope this video breaks it down for you:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I'd say that the crafts coming from the moon are real, and that no one can debunk the video. The crafts coming from the moon blink on and off throughout the short video, but mostly when they seem to be passing through the moons atmosphere. The astronauts video taped the same kind of crafts years ago from outer space.

X's video is nice, but... the dots aren't blinking on X's video at random times for random lengths of time like they are on the moon video.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
I'm glad y'all liked the vids. It really wasn't much. It took longer to upload them to youtube than it did to make them.
Note the elapsed time between video requested and video posted. That should speak to the simplicity of the project.

Just to be clear, I'm not stating that the vid is a definite hoax or anything.
I was simply trying to explain particle emitters to the folks who aren't conversant in CGI.
If one doesn't dabble in such things, one has no idea as to just how simple it would be to do something like this.
Now these folks have another tool in their kit for trying to figure out just what they're looking at in these vids.

There should be severe punishment (short of mob lynching rights) for those who get caught propagating video
hoaxes on the Internet.
To me it's as bad as yelling 'fire' in a packed movie theater. Because if someone did yell out 'fire' and got caught, they'd get arrested for public nuisance or something along those lines.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Yeah. I am just going to let it go. Too much misinformation (on my part too) so........it is what it is.
Thanks for helping explain though

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

The difference being, I don't think anyone has been injured/killed from any video hoaxes on youtube.
I could be wrong, though.

Is it wrong to yell "movie" in a crowded firehouse?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
X's video is nice, but... the dots aren't blinking on X's video at random times for random lengths of time like they are on the moon video.

No, but I thought they had a nice twinkle to them.

Things like blinking, scale, etc. can all be adjusted.
I wasn't trying to duplicate the vid, just show how it could have been done.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

I'd say that the crafts coming from the moon are real, and that no one can debunk the video.

Have you read my posts in this thread?

This video "didn't happen".

ETA: This video "didn't happen" on the stated date. If the date is a lie then what else is not true about it?

edit on 16-9-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Yea, I read the WHOLE thread, and no where in this thread did anybody PROVE that the video was fake.
edit on 16-9-2012 by RussianScientists because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

The difference being, I don't think anyone has been injured/killed from any video hoaxes on youtube.
I could be wrong, though.

Is it wrong to yell "movie" in a crowded firehouse?

Deliberately lying could get you arrested in a court of law so, lying is very much frown upon in the society in general.

Here's the thing though: many of us believe (know) there are alien crafts out there. At the same time many of us believe (know) there is a lot of activity happening on the Moon. Alien and Human.

So.....it is of interest to many of us to try to find out what is really going on out there. And when people deliberately try to throw us off track, it's not only a disservice to truth but it creates unnecessary confusion.

After all, 'truth' is something we're all entitled to. And those who are preventing this from happening or throwing obstacles in our paths, should face dire consequences. That's all.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by subject x

X, you did a real good job in your video, I'm really impressed with your skills.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join