It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I think you've nailed it !

Here is another video which would seem to point to CGI :

WARNING! ALERT! GIANT UFO FLEET LANDING ON MOONBASE NEW 2012 APRIL ORBS

Look what happens at 1:06...

That is CGI...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Consequence

I'm speechless...

Why? I'm irritating you? There are not birds living on the moon.

I didn't say it wasn't CGI.
Sheesh. Sorry for commenting. This forum hasn't changed, I see.
Shoulda put on my cyber-armor before chiming in here, I guess.

What is your problem, Consequence? Cranky this morning? What does my thumb have to do with anything, either?

This could be a bunch of fruit flies coming out of a melon, and an image of the moon "overlaid" on the melon. Gimme a break, eh, Genius?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

Am not a telescope expert by any means, but I find it hard to fathom how a telescope focussed on the moon could capture a flock of birds like that anyway.. I'm sure someone will explain how it's possible though.. maybe even provide an example.

good luck everyone in de-bunking/proving this one.. look forward to your ideas..

That's where I'm stumped too. If this was set on infinity how can something 10,000 feet or less even show up? Wouldn't it be too blurry? The lens is picking up the Moon which is what?.....125,000 miles away? Something like that. So how can anything in between even be in focus?
Like you, I don't know enough about telescopes.

Like I mentioned, this is not the first video like this. Amateur astronomers have captured this too. And I want to believe their reputation is far more valuable then running the risking of hoaxing something just for YouTube 'hits'.

I'll try to find a similar video. In fact, I'm pretty sure I posted one last year. I'll take a gander.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yep definate CGI work going on here in your vid link.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Looks like birds to me too.. You can clearly see some flapping wings going on..

Are you serious? Where? When? Can you give me the minute-mark so I can freeze-frame it then, screen grab it?

(wings? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

What does particle effect mean? Like a bunch of dust was captured?

A particle effect is a function of CGI software.
Basically, a "particle emitter" spits out copies of whatever you tell it to, while giving you some control over how many, how fast, how long.

This vid could easily be a particle effect. In fact, that's the first thing I thought when I saw it.
I could probably whip up a little vid showing one, if you want.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Druscilla

I think you've nailed it !

Here is another video which would seem to point to CGI :

WARNING! ALERT! GIANT UFO FLEET LANDING ON MOONBASE NEW 2012 APRIL ORBS

Look what happens at 1:06...

That is CGI...

What? If anything it looks like insects and the insect flew towards the lens. Why would they want to "CGI" that? Having them fly from right-to-left is good enough. What would he gain by faking something to come towards us? Doesn't make sense.

I am going to try to locate the videos from some astronomers who, like I mentioned, captured something like this themselves. I would think an astronomer can differentiate bugs, birds, distance and unknown objects a little better than we can.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Absolutely awesome video! They lift up from the same spot, suddenly.

Is interesting to know which Crater it is....
Any idea?
S&F. HA

edit on 16-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

I WANT. PLEASE DO!!!

I'll make the popcorn

I would love for you to 'learn' me somethin'. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

What? If anything it looks like insects and the insect flew towards the lens. Why would they want to "CGI" that? Having them fly from right-to-left is good enough. What would he gain by faking something to come towards us? Doesn't make sense.

HA, let's make a deal..I watched your vid, now how about you watch mine ?

Look at 1:06...

It does make a lot of sense. And yes, some users on yt like to make hoaxes to get hits.

Unfortunate but it does happen. Why so defensive?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

this video seems legit.
Until you prove, with data, that it is a fake/CGI, it remain legit.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by subject x

I WANT. PLEASE DO!!!

I'll make the popcorn

I would love for you to 'learn' me somethin'. Thanks!

Subject X, I would like that also, if you wouldn't mind...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This vid was NOT shot last night! It is a New Moon today.

(1) New Moon - When the Moon is roughly in the same direction as the Sun, its illuminated half is facing away from the Earth, and therefore the part that faces us is all dark: we have the new moon. When in this phase, the Moon and the Sun rise and set at about the same time.

home.hiwaay.net...

Anyone else see the problem with the YouTuber's story?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

HA, let's make a deal..I watched your vid, now how about you watch mine ?

Look at 1:06...

It does make a lot of sense. And yes, some users on yt like to make hoaxes to get hits.

Unfortunate but it does happen. Why so defensive?

I am not getting defensive at all
I am simply expressing my opinion the best way I can through the written language. A lot of emotion gets misinterpreted at times so please know, I'm not against you. I'm just trying to understand.

I just don't think this is CGI. I think if anything it's something logical that's getting misinterpreted. I say this because I've seen this a few times on YouTube by astronomers.

I am also a firm believe that the Moon is occupied.
But that's not to say I am adamant that we're looking at are crafts. In fact, quite the contrary.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
This vid was NOT shot last night! It is a New Moon today.

(1) New Moon - When the Moon is roughly in the same direction as the Sun, its illuminated half is facing away from the Earth, and therefore the part that faces us is all dark: we have the new moon. When in this phase, the Moon and the Sun rise and set at about the same time.

home.hiwaay.net...

Anyone else see the problem with the YouTuber's story?

Interesting.

One would think though, if you're going to go through all the trouble to hoax the audience, you'd dot all your I's and cross all your T's and make sure (something as stupid as the phase of the Moon) won't trip you up.

My thought is: can you use a filter on a new Moon and illuminate it?

The 'new' Moon is actually the dark side of the Moon which is facing us (much to the chagrin of those who don't think the Moon rotates. Because it DOES), so is this the dark side? I can't tell.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I am also a firm believe that the Moon is occupied.

See, we do have something in common...

But this video is a hoax, I'm almost sure. The yt poster's history is not out there, it's waaaaay out there...

That's a first flag.

The video about the moon landings is CGI.

Second flag.

The video you have provided for inquiry is very similar to the one where we see the CGI effect at 1:06...

I could be wrong and remain open minded but I won't hold my breath. I'll wait and see what other members contribute.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Could an asteroid have hit the moon and kicked up come rocks or something? other than that its an impressive video.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

this video seems legit.
Until you prove, with data, that it is a fake/CGI, it remains legit.

So where are the UFOs now? If it's legit then they must be somewhere. Otherwise, it's just as permissible that it is, as has been said, CGI particle effect. The motion of the dots is exactly how a poorly done hoax would look.

I honestly don't understand why some people err on the side of True with these things. It flies in the face of logical thinking. I know I certainly need more than an easily created video clip to satisfy my requirement for evidence.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join