It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet 2012 Starting From Alien Moonbase

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Alright so I didn't read through the 22 pages of replies (shame on me)

But to me, it looks like definite CGI.

-the dots are much clearer and higher resolution than the moon

-the way they move is much too animated for me; seems very much like a default particle effect

Just mah 2 cents
edit on 9/20/2012 by Julio because: sp

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't believe the video is real but then again I don't like people like you trying to belittle other posters. By the way, your sorry ass video didn't proved # either.
reply to post by GFDGFS

Because you are so much more polite right? So warm and friendly? I love it when people lead by example like you do...bravo!

He did prove something: the video was faked...and he took time from his work to show us how it was most likely done. Educate yourself.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Lol iv been trying to find if NASA has commented about this video and iv found nothing, also what i think it might be is NASA may blowing stuff up on the moon thus creating all these rocks to fly out to space

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i wouldnt be surprised . Im a man that believes everything is 60% real in its own way.

posted on Sep, 29 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Anyone interested in this sort of subject should was the mockumentary "Lunopolis". It's on netflix instant view if you have it. Very entertaining film

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Well, I certainly hope there is a base there which I am almost certain of, as the supposed future mission to the dark side of the moon by Nasa will end either in surprise or total melt down.

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by htapath

There is no doubt people are either capturing something we just don't understand (because they're too far away) or...the telescope is picking up things much closer thus, giving the impression they're further away. I opt for the first one.

It's interesting, when these objects appear in 'space' they are white. But when they're captured on the Moon's background ....they're black. Does that happen deduce what we're seeing? I don't know.

But here's a poor fella, whose only goal is to share and teach the YT audience about the Moon and he keeps capturing these unknown flying objects. This was NOT his mission rather, a fluke that kept occurring.

It start at around 2-minute mark but picks up in intensity after the 3-minute marker.

I can assure you, this is NOT CGI. I actually posted this video when it first came out (or at minimum, commented on it. I forget.....) and this guy is above board in every aspect. He is NOT a hoaxer.

So, here too for your consideration, a video of the Moon---capturing more.

Last night during my 072 educational video of the moon I was disrupted 3 times with shadows flying right to left across the screen. This happens all the time and it is really not unusual for me to see at least one per session. Well last night it wasn't just one or two but 14 or so - flying in formation. A fleet! Now I do not pretend to know really what they were - but it looks to me that either they are UFOs or Bats. You decide - and enjoy these 3 short segments

edit on 16-9-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)
This guys description of what he saw makes me chuckle.A fleet of bats!
I don't blame him for not wanting to comment but how do you not believe him?

If this is happening and being recorded by many then why fake it?To me it seems they are many that see these ufo's(whether real ufo's as we define the term or something else)why go through the trouble of faking them?(being flamed called a hoaxer and other not so nice names)am I missing something?

Whether the video you posted is a hoax or not the question is what's going on on the moon that we the people are not privy to?What are they doing up there?

my apologies if this has been asked before as I didn't realise the thread was 23 pages long,and haven't read all of it yet...

edit on 30-9-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

still a particle effect
edit on 30-9-2012 by Zeta Reticulan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Moon was caught expelling material like is thought to have happened with
this comet. Who knows the power of static electricity forces.

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You people provide the most brain-dead and most ridiculous comments ever when presented with the unknown. Whether your a skeptic or a UFO lover, your all the same, one can't be more r*tarded than that.

The logical answer would be if people just said "I don't know what that is, so I won't speculate", that my friends would be the best answer to provide but instead you just come up with the most silly conclusions ever.

Birds? BIRDS?!?! Space birds?! Seriously? What is next? Plasma balls, crystall balls, flying space turds?

What the hell is wrong with people? Are you all on brain diarrhea or something? Gee...
edit on 4-10-2012 by shenk because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2012 by shenk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by shenk
The logical answer would be if people just said "I don't know what that is, so I won't speculate"
Birds? BIRDS?!?! Space birds?! Seriously? What is next? Plasma balls, crystall balls, flying space turds?

1- Yes, I come to ATS to stay stupid. Derp. This also makes forums useless.

2- By saying birds, even though I do not agree with it, they mean birds flying over the distance, not in space

The video is clearly CGI and that is what matters.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is an old thread. I realize that and don't mean to revive it. However, as someone with a solid background in aerospace engineering, I must comment that space craft like the ones seen in the video would have to be approximately the size of small cities and must certainly would not be flying in such fashion. Doesn't matter if these craft are allegedly built by alien engineers with super advance knowledge of engineering and physics. Think about it. City-size craft coming out of a crater on the moon all at the same time with no discernible flight pattern. Extremely unlikely.

If there are, in fact, craft coming out of moon craters, those craft are most certainly not visible from Earth as they are probably smaller craft designed to easily maneuver on moons and planets.

The CGI nature of the video has already been discussed multiple times but this video can easily be dismissed as a hoax on the engineering side alone.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Richay699

Is it possible they are meteors just being played in reverse?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Morenae has told me that the United States government has 53 of its own disks stationed on the moon.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX. Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, “hey, this is ours!” (like they are used to doing after invading other countries on Earth). Government agents have been forced to do everything they can theorize or scam on, to make it look like the Moon is a dead world impossible to inhabit. What they do not tell you is that ZETANS do not need an atmosphere like ours to breath because ZETANS do not have lungs. They do not need to irrigate and grow crops because Zetans have no digestive systems. They do not need to worry about being too hot or cold because they have incredibly thick tough skin... like reptiles only more extreme and much tougher... and are cold-blooded... the sun, heat, and cold on the Moon do not damage their skin.

clubensayos.com...

Houston: >>We have not, don't worry, continue your programOh boy, it's a, it's, it, it is really something fantastic here, you, you could never imagine thisRoger, we know about that, could you go the other way, go back the other way!>Well that's kind of rigged ah, pretty spectacular... God... What is that there?... What the h... is that???>Go Tango, Tango!There's kind of light there now...>Bravo Tango, Bravo Tango, select Jezebel, Jezebel>But this is unbelievable!>What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?>It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon city.>How do you mean "warned off"?>I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space station.>But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?>Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julio
Alright so I didn't read through the 22 pages of replies (shame on me)

But to me, it looks like definite CGI.

-the dots are much clearer and higher resolution than the moon

-the way they move is much too animated for me; seems very much like a default particle effect

Just mah 2 cents
edit on 9/20/2012 by Julio because: sp

I disagree. I don't believe this is CGI. Just because we have that technology doesn't mean we should get comfortable behind it and complacent about it.
Birds? Maybe. CGI? Doubt it.
Activity on our Moon goes back hundreds of years and we know CGI didn't exist then.

This video below was made by a middle-aged amateur astronomer. Now I highly doubt he uploaded this video for the sole purpose of duping us.
One UFO pops up at 2:40 and another 3:09 and the 'fleet' comes in at 3:30.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by shenk
You people provide the most brain-dead and most ridiculous comments ever when presented with the unknown. Whether your a skeptic or a UFO lover, your all the same, one can't be more r*tarded than that.

And you have contributed what to the discussion? It seems your on an attack to minimise people to the level of being brain dead, just because they think outside the box, crazy or not. Your insulting every member on here by retarded, shame, shame on the people you accompany yourself with to come to this insult

The logical answer would be if people just said "I don't know what that is, so I won't speculate", that my friends would be the best answer to provide but instead you just come up with the most silly conclusions ever.

What would that bring to the discussion? You want people to just accept they don't know anything and not question [research] anything. Again, shame on you, you don't belong on ATS if you think like this!!! You wont have any friends on here if you continue this way of thinking!

This...

What the hell is wrong with people? Are you all on brain diarrhea or something? Gee...

Should read...

What the hell is wrong with me people? Am I on brain diarrhea or something? Gee.

What is wrong with people of this site as of late? Constant negativity it seems!

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 26-12-2012 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2012 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Quite a sentiment from someone with 'world peace' as a tag
people buy cameras and software and make funky film
im sure he wasn't trying to hurt your feelings

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjttatu

Quite a sentiment from someone with 'world peace' as a tag
people buy cameras and software and make funky film
im sure he wasn't trying to hurt your feelings

What sentiment?
"He" who?
Hurt my feelings? With what?

Be nice if you quoted what you're mocking but I don't think I'm interested

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Great post and good video i do think this could be some ufo's since i do believe there's a base on the moon ofcourse it stays with my own opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

If you choose to utilize a borrowed title and then not bother to research the subject of which you are posting , then you deserve any backlash that comes your way .

Sorry to be so harsh , but that's life

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join