It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? (Great Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

www.bibleexplained.com...

WWIII IS going to happen. Thermonuclear war, baby. It shouldn't take too long to kill one-third of mankind.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Link to the original author, StormCloudsGathering:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think there a few different nuances to these potential scenarios that we must take into consideration before we conclude that WW3 is imminent or inevitable.

Firstly, how does one define WW3? If one defines it as a proxy cold war between the West and Russia and/or China, then one could argue that the classically defined Cold War was WW3, and we are either still in it, or that we are in WW4 in some sense today. However, if you define WW3 as most do, as a conventional conflict between NATO and Russia, perhaps originating over conflict in the ME as suggested in this video, then it becomes less definitive and much more debatable. That there is geopolitical competition between the U.S. and Russia and China is irrefutable. But there are also shared spheres of influence and cooperation.

Secondly, I do not think I can necessarily agree with the video's conclusion that Russia or China would enter into conflict with the U.S. over any attack against Iran. One of the first things done following the 2003 invasion of Iraq was the securing of the oil fields. Not purely for America, but to ensure delivery of oil to Russia and other customers as well. Furthermore, both Russia and China voted in favor of the last U.N. sanctions against Iran in 2010 (not referring to the more recent, largely unilateral sanctions taken against Iran) so they are not fundamentally or automatically pro-Iran. Russia and China protested the invasion of Iraq at the U.N. but did little to hinder it.

Even when U.S.-led NATO forces bombed Kosovo to hell and back, in one of Russia's most traditional spheres of influence, and even when Russian forces came face to face with U.S. forces with Yeltsin proclaiming "Serbia will not be touched!" Russia and the U.S. did not enter into open conflict. Even when the U.S. bombed China's embassy during that campaign, China did not enter into conflict with the U.S. Despite repeated sales of arms to Taiwan, and repeated warnings from China over such for decades, conflict has not arisen. The reasons for all of these steps back from war are that both Russia and China's vital interests were not imminently threatened (even when their direct spheres of influence were encroached upon,) and the cost of conflict with the U.S. and the decimation of the cooperative ties they enjoy with the U.S. were calculated to be greater and worse than the benefits of maintaining those ties. That calculation remains valid today in my opinion, and will remain so unless and until Russia and China can attain true economic and military parity with the U.S. outside of nuclear mutually assured destruction (i.e. conventionally.) Though, make no mistake, they are gradually making strides toward that end, particularly as the U.S. economy falters persistently.

Based on this, I believe that a conflict with Iran does not guarantee conflict with Russia or China. So long as their access to Iranian oil is not jeopardized (it would more likely be jeopardized by an Iranian blockade or mining of the Strait of Hormuz than by U.S. forces which would likely seek to secure delivery of oil both for themselves and for other states including Russia and China,) I do not believe they will jeopardize their own stability and growth by engaging in a war with what even this video acknowledges as Earth's sole military superpower and its allies.

Thirdly, the petrodollar connection. I think it would be naive to assume that it is not at least a factor, perhaps a great factor, in decision making. We are after all talking about the vital financial interest of the most powerful country on the planet, and by extension, the stability of the global economy. However, I do not believe it to necessarily be the only or even primary driving factor. As I say though, it would feel naive to assume it is not at least a large influence on the dynamics of this mess.

Lastly, we have the unpredictable elements of this mess. Will Israel strike Iran without U.S. assistance? Perhaps even before the U.S. is "ready" for such strikes (politically or otherwise)? Will continued unrest and anti-U.S. sentiment in the ME lead to renewed terror attacks against the U.S.? Will any of those be tied (legitimately or not) to Iran or Hezbollah? Will Israel get into a protracted conflict with Iran and Syria? Can we expect another Intifada against Israel? All of these factors are wild cards that can profoundly impact how things progress and unfold.

So, in conclusion, I don't think things are quite as black and white as the video suggests. But I do absolutely think there is genuine cause for concern and a grave danger of miscalculation and disaster if we are not careful.

As always, I advocate peace and humanity. There is still hope.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I believe we have lost all hope.... in the times of noah, man was in this same situation... maybe not in the same way as u might think... but we had turned from God... just as is today.... For something to get better it must completely fall and be rebuilt..... there is no turning back..

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I figured this thread could use a.perspective shift.

Nothing like some tool to lift the spirits at 7am:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by steve95988

Well, when I say hope, I mean the principle. As in, I still feel hope. Whether that feeling is justified of course, remains to be seen. But when the lack of all objective hope means the deaths of untold millions, let us hope (no pun intended) you're wrong. Not saying you are, mind you. Just hoping you are.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I always wondered how FOX news is considered fear mongering for the masses all the while these types of doom and gloom videos were glorified.

Didn't you guys also claim that Russia is going to risk a world war and defend the Syrian regime at all costs?
Lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
WWIII will not happen, because it already did and is still going on, but people are to asleep to acknowledge it.

Stop wanting for your lives to end and make today a great day.
edit on 16-9-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I would be shocked if WW111 occurs right now because they haven't quite stolen all our money ...you see big business is greedy as you know and I would be greatly surprised if they would let that cut into the Holiday money they are expected to come there way.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Wow, prophetic video- I almost said "Hey dude, it was uploaded on 9/12/2012 so of course all the talk of Iran, Syria, Lebanon and all was already out there. But no... the interview with General Wesley Clark that names all of the nations was done in 2007. My oh my...

The thing that gets me is... what good is the 'petrodollar' to The Puppet Masters if no on is left to spend it because everything is destroyed in a nuclear exchange? What will they do then?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I don't believe for one second that those in control honestly want a third world war. The MASSIVE amounts of resources that are required to fight a war like the prior world wars is mind boggling. One of the reasons that the Allies won in WW2 is because they were able to outspend the Axis in resources. We couldn't fight World War 2 in this day and age simply because we don't have the petrol reserve to do it, we blew that wad on WW2. They'd like to keep you in fear of WW3, but I do not think they actually want it to happen. Large scale war is pretty unpredictable, and chaotic too. Not to mention all those used up resources - resources that would normally provide a life of luxury.

With the weapons and transport technology of today, if a third world war broke out, there would be no "safe" area. No continent would be untouched by total, utter destruction. Even if you hid in some super secret bunker, how are you going to build a life with no resources, no people to gather resources, and no infrastructure? Not to mention any potential environmental damage - and there are quite a few weapons around that could kill the earth's biosphere a few times over.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
AceWombat04 (QUOTE)

Lastly, we have the unpredictable elements of this mess. Will Israel strike Iran without U.S. assistance? Perhaps even before the U.S. is "ready" for such strikes (politically or otherwise)? Will continued unrest and anti-U.S. sentiment in the ME lead to renewed terror attacks against the U.S.? Will any of those be tied (legitimately or not) to Iran or Hezbollah? Will Israel get into a protracted conflict with Iran and Syria? Can we expect another Intifada against Israel? All of these factors are wild cards that can profoundly impact how things progress and unfold.

unquote.....

Israel knows they must make their own arrangements, because the US government is scarcely ready to make any moves on the threshold of the Elections...... The candidates are aligning themselves and vigorously on the election trail. 0bama will not let Romney speed ahead while he takes care of foreign or domestic problems.

So I think Israel will act at the point of least resistance to their desired outcome or tactics despite what the policy of the US is since the US would be in a state of dormancy in relation to their agenda. Israel will act at 'THEIR' optimum timing regardless what other world powers are doing or the world powers stabilities at the time
You will probably find the Israel attack on Iran coming as a surprise to you when you get up and turn on the world news one morning, thinking 'I wasn't expecting this to happen this soon'...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Holy crap! It's the Fallout coming to reality. Does anyone know where I can get a nice condition pip-boy? I'm gathering the maps for the wasteland where I'll be scrounging my way through. It's pretty hard to not see the probability. Sheesh, isn't Fukushima enough of a nuclear problem without creating another? Or has Japan's crisis not been successful enough with aiding population reduction? The video could make one think that 2013 might be the year to take all the will be people bragging about the failure of a 2012 cataclysm naysayers by surprise. Although we aren't there yet either. "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws", Amshall Rothschild. This has been manifesting since 1913. That's when the "free market" died. They were singin, bye, bye ms. American pie, drove my chevy to the levy but the levy was dry. The video also suggests that you don't cut yourself short by not preparing a bit for what changes will be part and parcel of the unfolding economic events. Like FOOD. It will not get cheaper, so stock up on even canned or dried goods as a cushion against rising commodity prices. One thing I take from the video is that the government will not be able to save you if something dramatic should take place where you live. That is where community and also personal responsibility come into play. Even if you're broke you can for instance give up something that is a luxury to you and buy some simple things to hedge against the rising costs that will be headed our way. Ya never know, it might be life insurance. One thing for sure, we go to global war with Russia and China and I believe our tranquil safe country will be changing it's atmosphere a bit. Just a guess. I sure hope that I and the video are wrong. Maybe the fruition of the Mayan number cycle we are supposedly participating in will come to be and something will affect terra firma and humble us into submission before we cook our selves in fission. Either way, gonna be a nice day here. I hope it is where you are and that you'll be happy to alive for today. Like the farmer to the tater plant you now and dig you later.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
S&F!
So well done, these things separately I knew, putting all the pieces together? It's SO obvious! I thought the federal reserve was coming to its 100 year end a year ago? Of course I don't expect them to release their grip on the world but that date came and went with nothing notable coming to light. It feels anything short of a full blown revolution would be moot. Pretty scary stuff. Sadly VERY real.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Where will the blame fall, on to the USA that's where.

People are not stupid, anti-Americanism the world over is rising daily, America simply cannot win a war over the people, there is too many of them.

Most Americans are great people, we have a few family friends that are American & i have myself of course met many others, the problem America has is it's two party system brimming with career politicians.

There will no doubt be WWIII but America will not win.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Oppenheimer and others feared the first test could ignite the atmosphere en.wikipedia.org... however after the test the fears were put to rest, mostly. Especially after the Trinity test of ...13 megatons?
However, the Tsar bomb was designed for 100 megatons and was downgraded by additional components to slow down the reaction to only 50 megatons that exploded. USA urged USSR not to go with the test.

Somewhere I read on internet that combined 100 megatons or Tsar bomb alone could trigger nuclear winter all over the globe for 3 years. Many countries have that much, including new nuclear powers. How about the tresshold for N2 ignition? We don't know. We are not told. We never tested it.

But we are told USSR could destroy all life 15 times over. So it means some threshold that was passed at some point of nuclear build up. Does it mean we were told half of the truth, without being told how exactly that will be achieved - by ignition of atmosphere? Because the bombs - then and now, are not enough to cover the territory, only 1% or so.
The impact on atmosphere - be it ignition (fire from the sky) or be it "only" nuclear winter, are regardless of whether the nukes reach the enemy territory or are exploded let say in neutral ocean.

Rand McNally has a theory of a nuclear tornado continental-wide, that he theorizes could be produced by a series of bombs with appropriate arrangement.

The most fearful hing is that all ghost in the bottle may be in the hands of a crazy person(s) that our poor planet has enough.

If at one point of geopolitical development the global war is inevitable, I wonder when the mass evacuation will start. Russia has reportedly 200 underground cities (cities, not bunkers), USA the leaks online say 150-160. After all, someone should be saved to continue humanity, and better beforehand than post-factum.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Best video ever. I only wish everyone in the world to see it.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The only thing logical, open minded people can disagree on is who or perhaps more specifically, 'what', is behind this plan?

It is obvious everything that is happening, we can dress it up as political events, but so much evidence points to it all being planned years in advance.

On the surface, it is wars of aggression to defend 'American interests' and the petrodollar/control of resources, yet the same Federal Reserve run by the elite is doing everything in it's power to collapse the dollar.

Everything is a contradiction until you see there is an agenda to collapse the current system, and set up a new one, with a central world government.

'What' is truy behind it, we do not know, but it is happening nonethless as this video clearly shows.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Tha'ts powerful filmmaking, and well voiced.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Look, this stuff is layered...let's get real for a second: nothing about geo-politics is black and white.

First off, you gotta bring up the "Arab Spring" to make sense of what's going on now. That was what...18 months ago??

You gotta realize that it started out from food insecurities...their economies were tanked, and the social tensions led to political tensions.

Back it up even more, and you realize the reason for the global depression we're in.

The goal was to take the hit (the west) in order to wipe out our weaker enemies.

Now do the "insane" economic policies make sense to you

Okay so the oligarchs decided to push things forward....they wanted to keep Africa divided, yet unite the ME under regimes that served "the wests" interests.

They threw a hail marry and miscalculated where the runner would be to make contact and score a touchdown.

So we tried to capitalize on the choas in the ME, and bring about a newer order that could hopefully better balance out that region, and the world as a whole.

This is retaliation. It makes NO damned sense that this was ONLY over a freaking YT video...get real guys...if it doesn't make sense, choose to change your information focal points to what does...

The miscalculation was keeping the world in a depressed state for so long...trying to get more lands to implode...the elite were too damned greedy with their acceleration of the plans...

...and now "blowback" is happening...and we're scrambling to figure out a way through it without really $%^&*ing up.

You honestly think ANYONE wants WW3 who has a freaking brain

You honestly think that the elite care about pieces of freaking paper??

They could flip it into hard assets...whatever the hell they want if they (wanted/were ready) to collapse the dollar...

It makes no damned sense.

What is unfolding is a coordinated attack, by which group specifically? I don't have an answer.

The video is being used as an excuse as the sole reason, and the deflection card is being played away from the US...

They don't want the ignorant masses of this country rallied up ready to invade dozens of countries and start ww3...NO SANE PERSON DOES!!!

So the elite got too damned ambitious, and screwed up.

Viola..it finally makes some damned sense.
edit on 16-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join