It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? (Great Video)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
there is not going to be a ww3 simply due to the fact that every ones economy and standard of living is dependent on global trade and cooperation
what we are seeing now are the death throes of the power structure instituted at the end of ww2/beginning of the cold war as the elderly people who gained and held power through that structure make a mad dash to maintain control

the world isnt what it once was it is becoming more and more globalized and no country of significance can afford to go to war with any other and it is becoming more and more beneficial to cooperate
edit on 16-9-2012 by sirhumperdink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Look at what ATS has become filled with, You have people on this thread who are HAPPY when it comes to WW3, death, nuke wars. very sad

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soloro
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oh wait, I'm not a masochist who enjoys destruction and suffering.

WW3 is not going to happen.

It's beyond idiocy. It's almost like an alien race is corrupting minds, because they know they can't destroy us directly, so they are just mind-#ing most people in the hopes that we collectively self destruct.

Also, not gonna happen if that were the case, haha

edit on 15-9-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

Good thing your such a sleepy sheep, you wont even know waht hits you. ignorance is bliss isnt it? Or just plain ignorant, depending what way you look at it.

No your absolutley right, humans will never have another world war. Muslims, jews, fags and rednecks will walk hand in hand. Iran, Russia, China and Korea are going to dismantle all there nukes in the name of love. And The entire world will sit by as the USA destabelises every relationship its ever had.

Who knows maybe even Sailor Moon will come and bring you to never never land and you can all watch #ty divX animes forever.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion
Look at what ATS has become filled with, You have people on this thread who are HAPPY when it comes to WW3, death, nuke wars. very sad

Nobody is happy about it except the entity planning for it.

It's no good just pretending everything is going to be OK when it couldn't be any clearer that another major world wa has been planned to occur, and worst of all, it is likely to come in our lifetime!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

unless you can believe these supposed planners expect all parties involved to agree from the beginning not to use nukes, I'm calling bs.

it's in nobodies interest to be M.A.D.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Whether one believes in the will of satan to destroy humanity and life on earth.....or not.
I'm sure one could reason how a ww3 would do just that.
Freewill implies choice.
Choose wisely.
Choose Life.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2012 by gavlar1974 because: double post

link   
War is a state of mind.War is coming Isreal and Iran with America involved its just a matter of how long this segment is stretched out.However the Palestinians have been cut of @ war left for to rot for years.War for them is no end.And yet we talk of the big money war no mention of African wars or Libya or Syria.Not interested to be honest.

link   
Sometimes I look around and just say....damn.
Politics, religions and war war war.This president and that president, this religion and that religion.
Snap out of it and get a hold of yourselves! ffs

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I laugh at the youngsters voicing their opinions on the upcoming events that prove they've no clue about most things. Which should be a sign that they've been bred for nothing other than to be marched off to a war that is clearly a done deal and in the planning for quite some time.

Of course War is coming but at least then you'll have a job, but one needs perspective from history and a lifetime of experience to know it for sure. Clearly financial collapse is just around the corner if 2012 doesn't rock our foundations first, and historically speaking, war follows depression. Guaranteed.

There's plenty of momentum already and preparations proceed on many fronts. The mechanics will be interesting to watch as a DRAFT will soon be imposed and few under 45 will escape their patriotic duty, society will see to that... and millions will march off to shallow sandy graves, or into FEMA Camps.

Keiser and Celente are predicting the snowball will hit the wall after the elections... if not sooner; and food riots on US streets next year... if not sooner... probably triggered by a Bank Holiday which prevents the lower classes from cashing food stamps.

But who is kidding who? With social institutions destined to fall apart all bets are off and as the latest movie madness demonstrates, even the smallest thing, event, or insult, can quickly bring a faltering society to its knees..
edit on 16-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2012 by Brown Bear because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brown Bear

c'mon old man, get with the times!

look at my above post. you think ANYONE is going to get down with a world war when M.A.D. is the likely outcome

the world is changing. it makes less sense for war, than it does for cooperation. even if the majority are still idiots, the elite...however ruthless...just want to keep their chunk...and it's a much better strategy in the 21st century to globalize, than to disintegrate.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'm not too sure why people are always saying WW3 is coming, it is not coming my friends WW3 has already started, it started with 9/11 and spreading every day, the only thing is Muslims have got it started, but America has looked the other way, like the UK they are worried that if they say> This is War> it will upset the Presidents Muslim brothers, he wont support Israel because again he prefers to go along with Iran & Muslim cultures rather than Western one's like Bush backed.
USA is to blame, they ask for an end to leaders like Reagan and Bush, you ASK for change, well folks you sure got that in the form of Obama.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
WW3 ey?

Hmmm.. Nobody seems to realize it's already going-on. Nowadays Word Wars aren't fought on the battlefield, but on the exchanges and between financial institutions.

There's more money to be made that way, You see?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

c'mon old man, get with the times!

look at my above post. you think ANYONE is going to get down with a world war when M.A.D. is the likely outcome

the world is changing. it makes less sense for war, than it does for cooperation. even if the majority are still idiots, the elite...however ruthless...just want to keep their chunk...and it's a much better strategy in the 21st century to globalize, than to disintegrate.

Kid, if you expect to survive you'd better wake up to some reality beyond video games and low wage jobs. Most of the youth are uneducated to the point that they only capable enough to be trained for a few months as soldiers and then off to the Eastern Fronts.

My father's father went, my father went, I went, and you'll be going too. It's your destiny. The only unfortunate problem for you and most of yours peers, is that modern warfare pretty well guarantees that most of you won't be coming back.

That is if you survive the food/dollar riots coming next year. Which in most cases I doubt, but in all the coming excitement you won't be missed.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dutchmilpo
WW3 ey?

Hmmm.. Nobody seems to realize it's already going-on. Nowadays Word Wars aren't fought on the battlefield, but on the exchanges and between financial institutions.

When you're marching off to the Front things will look a lot different I bet. Few will escape the Draft or the Camps. That's "choice."

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
be ready for a total war preceded by evacuation efforts by major powers beyond borders too. Yes they will do it probably because they want to be saviors of humanity for th egenerations to come. Nuclear war at this point seems to me unavoidable. The wrangling is who will start first and what excuse for generations he will find for that.
Since it will be short we will know the outcome soon (if we are alive). The winner quickly will be called antichrist by fundamental christians (from all churches) and that will be their greatest mistake. Because we are not in their scenarios of 7 years end. The post cataclysmic world will have to slowly restore that may take tens of thousands years. Meanwhile humanity will live underground and/or another planets.

Pls refer to my previous post for the destruction capabilities of nukes and possibility of nuclear burning of entire atmosphere N-N reaction. If that happens, 2012 doesn't need another doom factor such as Nibiru, sun shot or galactic wave f unknown origin.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

so you got nothing...noted.

btw, I've already earned my pass away from any possible front lines, and am well prepared for a dollar collapse.

:p
edit on 16-9-2012 by moniesisfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I love my countrymen and I love my country. But it just becomes harder and harder to love being an American of the United States. Thanks to what this video has lined out so perfectly and without wasting a word. The video is so precise and discernible a child could understand it.

Put it to Facebook.
SnF

Moniesisfun

unless you can believe these supposed planners expect all parties involved to agree from the beginning not to use nukes, I'm calling bs. it's in nobodies interest to be M.A.D.

Stuff like this is naive as all hell.
edit on 16-9-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Forgive me I posted this in another forum too, but it is just as relevant...

They're going to force the US into a double dip recession, you can see it in the 10yr graphs of the market. to make it work and get away with it, they can't make it perfect they had to delay the next bump and fall.

The QE is and always was an attempt to FORCE the markets to stay inflated at unsustainable levels for as long as possible. Just to maintain the illusion of trying to create balance. No wonder they didn't listen when the entire population called for letting things correct themselves to minimize long term damage and deal with the short term consequences. They knew that was right, they also knew they wouldn't do it.

Now with the 2012/13 conspiracy nuts going insane! as if somehow the catastrophe that was predicted is going to happen on that exact day and year the calendar changes... thats the depths of retardation. They are using the doom and gloom scenarios now to get everyone all hyped up and burned out on it. Then in 2013 or 14 we'll see a major surge of market and general politicizing going on hyping the achievements and all the rest. People will laugh at the whole scenarios as if it was some fevered silly dream, turn to clasp each others hands and pat themselves on the back.

Within six months to a year the market will crash and burn, the rich will hole up forever in their fortified locations with all amenities and full staffs and underground farms and bunkers, and simply retire to them and leave the worlds populations to fight it out on the surface of the planet. All of this as the weather patterns continue to shift, the effects of solar flares slowly eat away at our ability to communicate and have a habitable atmosphere. The world will reset itself in a few hundred years, maybe more if there is a REAL catastrophe, poles shifting, a meteor, etc.

or

and this is far worse....

regardless of any of that...

the governments move to implement martial law in hot-bed areas around the country, the US/Canada/Mexico form a united treaty in order to better defend from the middle east and east. Europe will be caught in the middle of its own civil unrest and extreme weather in a dense population with nowhere to go, this next world war will be a world wide CIVIL war.

Further....

With Israel being abandoned by the US allies who swore to protect it, the surrounding forces will soon smell the panic and take their best opportunity to strike. We have not had a war like the war that is coming.

The entire news takes weekends off other than reprints, still in the digital age. Only the alternate news keeps writing in their off-time. Mainstream -accepted - average just means lazy.

The list in order of attack and domination according to General Wesley Clark March 2007 on a TV broadcast.

Afganistan, Iraq, syria, lebanon, libya, somalia, sudan, iran

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brown Bear

Originally posted by dutchmilpo
WW3 ey?

When you're marching off to the Front things will look a lot different I bet. Few will escape the Draft or the Camps. That's "choice."

Hardly. I hópe You understand the "Milpo"-bit in my name? Most likely I'd be directing traffic, and rounding-up p...ed-drunk G.I.'s

All funny banter aside:

Old-time mindset, Sir.

In a primitive world, hardly connected, but with huge natural resources, one takes action by physical force, because that's the only way to have influence.

In a modern, digitally connected, dare I even say "Virtual Society" the financial rewards outweigh the financial investment a million-fold. Nót so for physical conflict. Military might needs a lót of money, and the returns ar, though quite nice, álways less than fiddling and using the exchanges and the global money-system.

Ypu see, point is, there is a second layer here: only working via capital exchanges to topple/enslave a country with resources You need, is a modern form of piracy&plundering that leaves less traces towards the perpetrators.

In return, the réal people behind the scams need less capital to protect themselves from any after-war inquiries.
Yes, we have a vague inkling towards the bankers that bamboozled us in the mortgage kablooi, yet, unlike a Nüremberg-trial, there is nó chance whatsoever to get at the real big-shots behind it.

You see? It's simply a game of returns. Money-people will always go for max-profit. In the olden days of lore, it was via dirèct, physical altercations, today it's via shadowy, on-line tricks and cheats. War has a habit of sometimes letting bombs land on one's doorstep, as London and Berlin bankers found-out in WW2.

Financial wars are more lucrative, and have less chance of back-firing.

The digital "revolution" has re-made the world on a fár deeper level than people, even politicians, realize.

The ónly physical bits of WW3 will be seen in the middle east, simply because they are not far enough -yet- in the "digital gordian knot" as I like to call it. Allthewhile the war of the currencies will go on.

Goldman&Sachs' usage of Greece as a satchel-charge to undermine the € was, in my eyes, already an "act of war"

Read this to understand what I mean.: The euro bombed to oblivion
edit on 16/9/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/9/12 by dutchmilpo because: Botched-up link

edit on 16/9/12 by dutchmilpo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join