It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!? (Great Video)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It is up to us to get this out...I sent it to the local medias, starting on national news sources. If everyone does this it can't be ignored.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Great video! You left out one thing, though. I figured out last night why The Powers That Be put a foreign-born, America-hating man in the White House: Because the plan is to have him stand idly by while Russia/China attack us, possibly with ICBMs. The locations I've heard as targets are, among others: San Diego, Seattle, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York City, and Orlando.

The reason? The Powers That Be want to rearrange the world to suit their interests, and the United States as it is does not suit them. The New World Order calls for obedience and obeisance. In our current state, Americans will give neither. After being nuked and God knows what else, they figure we will change our tune.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Our world experiences unimaginable suffering simply because a small psychopathic cabal controls fiat currency (i.e. counterfeit money). Get rid of these insane individuals, and the earth will blossom.

What the Rothschild trust fund babies don't want you to know.

F.T.G.

edit on 16-9-2012 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Read "Paper Money" by Adam Smith if anyone is interested in understanding how money and oil got the way it is today. It was written in the 70's and predicts a lot of what is happening now.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Was watching the mass media today as usual and had to bear witness to the massive amounts of deceit and manipulation polluting the space. Now I consider myself patient and do my best to be 'understanding' though the constant arrogance, manipulation, deceit and malice of Mr. PNAC, 9/11, zionist plant extraordinaire Bill Kristol is at times too much to bare. Never seen such an arrogant human being in my days. I wonder, who does he think he's fooling
Obviously himself, certainly not the true Above Network. Many here are aware of his true history, crimes against humanity as well as himself. He takes pride in how 'smart' he thinks he is as if the rest of humanity is but a roadkill to a protocal of sion. Regardless of the manipulative deceptive smirk he's so known for, he lives in his own self imposed hell/prison of ignorance, descent and carefully concealed depression; by design. He truly has no idea what is really going on here. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

On a positive note, there is some inspiration to be found for those that s e e . Actualized. U could be next?
Seeking.
Mmm

Such 'language' in the second video, though I'm sure it's from the Right place; to love without regret/remorse and with respect. Personally, I'd place ''love" in place of "f*ck", for the sake of the young folk. When he's a parent, he will understand.

edit on 16-9-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
There might be some half-truths to this WWIII doomsday prophesying. But the key point elided in this world 'corrupted' the US, has given us the life we have today. Is it really that bad for you people?

I cannot speak for everyone, but I know I'd much prefer the status quo remain than live in a Russian or Chinese, much less Iranian, -controlled environment.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Interesting video for sure... and S & F for that alone

I have to say I dont necessarily agree with what's going on but, I do understand why the US is acting the way they are. Essentially, their livelihood is at stake and if they dont act now, the country could be crippled in a blinks eye.

What people forget is that we dont live in some utopic world, we live in a dog eat dog world, and if the US needs to occupy a handful of countries to survive then so be it. Since the beginning of times, people have fought and jockey for position. I understand that its a sh*tty way to look at things, but I feel that this is just the world we live in today (and have lived in forever).

And to state one more time, becuase Im sure my post will be shredded by most because USA is evil and all... I will repeat that I dont necessarily agree with what they're doing, but I do understand...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Then we need to do everything we can to stop the dumbass devil worshippers - "illuminutties" - from nuking America, and from perpetrating more crimes against all of humanity. Our best defense is the truth, and our integrity and love and respect for each other.

Let's do as the guy said in the video - spread the word, and let's stop basing our involvement on our chance of success (stll and all, I'd say our chances increase exponentially the more people that get involved - please go out and share what you seen on this thread with at least one or two other websites)!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wow, I just looked at StormCloudsGathering, and they have no idea that this is a false flag psyop...

1. Al-CIA-duh: Pay people to act like they're mad about a fake/crap video.
2. Start rumblings of a war between China and Japan.
3. Thus alerting the world's military bases to go on alert and ready themselves for the pre-planned shiatstorm.
4. More false flags.
5. More people screaming for WWIII (not you, OP, but those that believe that this is real Muslims protesting a real film)...
6. Just as with 911, start those thermite explosions, only this time, it's nuclear bombs blowing up American cities, since the "illuminutties" have run out of funny money, and are ready to play a new game.
7. Round folks up, chip 'em, and start collecting rents on FEMA trailers (extra formaldahyde at no charge!).

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone's mentioned this already but the video linked in the OP is a mirror..youtube user StormCloudsGathering actually made the video.

link to his channel:www.youtube.com...

There's some good videos on his channel talking more about the same topics as in the WWIII video.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

I wouldn't say the 'people' of the USA are evil at all. It's a mix of all folk, though few have a choice who represents them. You know this is true; if not, it's a small world.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Call me a skeptic, but...
This reminds me too much of the 'banks=rothschilds=jews=enemy' posts that I've seen on other conspiracy sites.
Those posts usually get removed, tweaked & reposted over and over.
Call it a gut instinct, but I have a feeling that this video is of similar origin.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
I figured this thread could use a.perspective shift.

Nothing like some tool to lift the spirits at 7am:

I always think of this video nowadays. Let's get it over with already.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Soloro

The thread is about the video and it is 15 minutes long. You posted 8 minutes after the thread was posted, please watch the video and post your comments and opinions on the video.

I don't care about your dislike for "doom and gloom". I only care about your thoughts about the video.

Also, I believe ww3 has already begun for you to say "It's not going to happen " is quite the bold statement as no one can tell the future.
edit on 15-9-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

Yea, I am a dumby for posting thoughts on a topic directly pertaining to the video's topic (which, ironically, happen to be the same topic).

You're right, I didn't watch the video, and surely giving my opinion on a hypothetical scenario that will send countless friends of mine and I into a war that we do not want to fight, against people that we do not want to harm...surely I am the fool for stating such audacious claims without having watched this video.

Also, I just watched the video. Looked like the same typical entertainment-based bull#, flashing pictures of nuclear bombs going off, riots, with many partially relevant 'facts' given to the viewer to help their mind correlate a bunch of meaningless bull# because that's the only way to easily coerce 90% of the vidiots in industrialized society: blast them with sensory overload while instilling perception altering information that coincides with specific emotional responses, due to the aforementioned sensory overload, with the intent to condition the person into agreeing with an agenda ie: "WW3". However, we always have a choice, of course, and there are so many solutions to the supposed "Reasons" for a potential world war, it's just plain stupid to consider war as the answer for modern society.

The bottom line is that people, institutions like the media, (you), are touting war rhetoric and these things like it's exciting (ooo, ahh). It may have been 'exciting' in the past, but we're at the point where if a war of some great scale goes down, there is a significant probability that the level of human lives lost and overall destruction to the Earth will be so immense; that is not acceptable by any means.

Is that how you want to see yourselves in 20 years, when half the world may be gone? A person who was excited to be the devil's right hand man?

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Fleet of thousand Chinese fishing boats sails to Senkaku islands, may arrive today
top.rbc.ru...

no english news yet

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Russian drills in Caucasus - Black Sea area will include Iskander, ships, and leaded by chief of staff gen Macarov. . Putin will be present, The drills will be the biggest in 2012 from Sept 17-23. All that was posted 1 h ago in Ria Novosti in English.
The news was removed 1 hour after being posted. I cant find it anymore. Perhaps a new article on that topic will be posted?

If you look at the map, Russian Black Sea coast is the closest point to the Middle East and Iran. Coincidence with the US - 25 countries drills in the Gulf. Of course Black Sea is "a pool" for that kind of missiles and planes, and Turkey would not dare to stop them, should anything as big as pre-WW3 starts.

I have the sense that the timetable for WW3 is delayed many times over, and there is no more room for further delay, for any reasons we might not comprehend or told entirely. Cover it with the Mayans if you will

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
This is also why the Savings and Loans went bankrupt under Bush Sr, to force most people into the mainstream banking institutions. So we become dependant on the bankers. I still think soon they will go after the credit unions even though most are owns by the same bankers. It is all about money and power.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Politics and religions devide, people follow what they believe is best for them and rarely what is best for all. Leaders thrive on this behavior because it is much easier to control the masses when devided. The ore divisions amongts the people the better for TPTB. The day the masses unite the leaders will fall. Untill then, we will be lead to the slaughter house, controlled and assimilated.

Slap yourselves in the face real hard, take a look and study what you are being fed, you will soon realise that the candy is poisonned.

posted on Sep, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Russia Revamps Missile Defenses Around Moscow
en.rian.ru...

"Russia will reactivate mothballed ballistic missile silos around Moscow as part of deep modernization of a missile defense network protecting the Russian capital, former chief of the Russian Strategic Missile Forces, Col. Gen. (Ret) Viktor Yesin said on Monday."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join