It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to protesting Islamic states

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dear Muslims,

We are very sorry that a film depicting Muslims as savage, difunctional murderers , with little inteligence and sadistic laws , has been let loose on the Internet.

We are really really really sorry.

.....now can you stop the violent savage protests, and stop savagely murdering innocent civilians.

Thank you.

....oh the irony .

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Dear Muslims,

We are very sorry that a film depicting Muslims as savage, difunctional murderers , with little inteligence and sadistic laws , has been let loose on the Internet.

That kind of apology will go far......................................NOT.
Why are you apologizing for something none of us had a hand in anyways?

Obama is that you?

.....now can you stop the violent savage protests, and stop savagely murdering innocent civilians.

Thank you.

....oh the irony .

Never mind

edit on 15-9-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Re read it chap....I'm being ironic here....do you get it ?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
1000s of people from all around the world should start a campaign on exposing Muslims..then we can have an excuse to start rounding up the extremist jerks.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus

Dear Muslims,

Rational people don’t apologize for things they didn’t do.

Do you know something I don’t about who made that video and spread it around the ME?

If that was your attempt at sarcasm it fell flat with me......

Edit to add…..OK, I get you now!

We are very sorry that a film depicting Muslims as savage, difunctional murderers , with little inteligence and sadistic laws

now can you stop the violent savage protests, and stop savagely murdering innocent civilians.

edit on 15-9-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue
1000s of people from all around the world should start a campaign on exposing Muslims..then we can have an excuse to start rounding up the extremist jerks.

And so you are willing to take extreme actions and step into the same extremist shoes of the people you are so willing to 'round up'? That will eventually lead to you being seen as an extremist with the very real possibility of being rounded up and dealt with yourself. Follow that line of thinking to it's logical conclusion and tell me what you come up with. You seem to be teetering on the edge of the very same extremism that you claim to be campaigning against.

edit on 15-9-2012 by MyMindIsMyOwn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

There's a difference though. Muslims don't know how to turn their light switch off. They are completely insane.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We dont have to round them up.. They are all protesting in the same place.. I think we are missing a trick here.. Just sayin.....

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This is not about the movie at all. The first waves of protest almost certainly were and those gave someone in the Jihadi side of leadership over there a light bulb of all light for ideas as THE lever to use for awhile to stir Anti-American sentiment and see where it goes. Well, it's spreading.

I have no doubt the movie is being used as a tool in segments and parts or outright how it's represented to inflame the masses...but because the leaders looking to make that happen are using it with that specific intent. Those idiots that made the piece of trash simply handed very ambitious men the tools to work with.

Now we're seeing the result of the efforts....and I really can't see how our side can be so naive as to think ALL this passion is strictly the result of a bad little film as if these people now trying to kill our diplomats were somehow favorable toward us and planning a vacation here or something before hearing about it.

It's been a powder keg on a short fuse for over a year. The whole region.....I just hope the fuse gets snuffed back out before it vanishes into the keg and the last chance is gone.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Why are you apologizing for something none of us had a hand in anyways?

Obama is that you?

new topics

top topics

join