It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, Obama needs to declare war on someone. The big one is coming. Updates on anti-film protest in

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As i write this thread.

2 embassy are currently surrounded by hostile mobs. Sudan (German and British) and Oman (US).
An American school was set on fire in Tunisia www.abovetopsecret.com...
American Troops are also facing hostile mobs in Yemen and in Libya.

Since September 11th 2012

US embassy was attacked in Egypt
KFC was attacked in Lebanon, one person died ( KFC is a symbol for American globalization)
US embassy attacked in Libya , 4 death including a US ambassador.
US embassy in Tunisia attacked and set on fire.
US embassy attacked in Yemen.

The amount of breaking news regarding this uprising keeps on flowing. I will add to this thread every other attacks that will be made against America or its Allies in this thread.

One thing is certain. Forget that anti-Islam movies, forget these nice little fellows holding signs telling us how much they love America. To attack an embassy is a declaration of war against the country itself. The only reason America did not declare war yet is because these attacks are happening everywhere and are not cautioned by the Country where it is happening.

What is going to happen is pretty clear to me. One group will be held responsible for all of these attacks and their coordination. Obama will not declare war on said group though. The White house is going to link the said group to Iran and say that all of their financial support is coming from Iran. Obama will declare war to Iran. The show is just about to begin Ladies and Gentlemen.

edit on 14-9-2012 by alphaskunk because: (no reason given)

Ex

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
War!! Really, war is the answer to all of our problems?
Oh yea, the people that supply our military, yes, they probably want war.
The top 1%, yea, they probably want war also, just to refocus the mind of America
from the con game they play with our taxes.

Hey, like condelllza and sen mc cain, lets go into Iran, Syria,
and I forgot the other two they mentioned in their RNC speeches.

War has done so much for us in recent years,
freeing Iraq so they can give the oil contracts to China
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I also would like to point out that the so called job creators
have gotten their tax breaks all along
so where are the jobs?

War......yes, that's the answer..............

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
United nation peace keeping mission attacked in Sinai Peninsula, Egypt

14 sept 2012

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
War!! Really, war is the answer to all of our problems?
Oh yea, the people that supply our military, yes, they probably want war.
The top 1%, yea, they probably want war also, just to refocus the mind of America
from the con game they play with our taxes.

Hey, like condelllza and sen mc cain, lets go into Iran, Syria,
and I forgot the other two they mentioned in their RNC speeches.

War has done so much for us in recent years,
freeing Iraq so they can give the oil contracts to China
www.msnbc.msn.com...

I also would like to point out that the so called job creators
have gotten their tax breaks all along
so where are the jobs?

War......yes, that's the answer..............

I hate war i would never wish for war. Don't know where you get that idea from. What i am saying is that the US will not be able to contain this uprising and that it makes them look weaker by the days to get their embassy attacked. I am sure that the entire pentagon big shots are pushing Obama to make a move and quick before more embassy get attacked. War is what will happen, not what i wish for.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
this is all a Facade, and 'Timing'

dispersing troops around the Middle East in preparation

Ex

link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

What part of they want us out of their business and their countries
are we not comprehending

link   
I personally believe the United States has secretly technologically surpassed all other nations x10. We waste too much money on our Military power to not have "super weapons" by now. If you thought we would allow a nation like Russia to have a larger nuclear arsenal while we slowly decreased ours without something else in the works you're delusional. Not to mention unknown weapons have been reportedly used in the Middle East. I'd say they're waiting for something, trying to finish a project. This seems like something more than Obama waiting to get reelected before launching an attack. You're right something BIG is coming, but Iran won't be the only ones we declare war against.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaskunk
United nation peace keeping mission attacked in Sinai Peninsula, Egypt

14 sept 2012

Can anyone please put a link to follow for any news posted in this threads?

Thank you

Ex

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I agree, and personally I think it will be China we war with in the end......

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
I personally believe the United States has secretly technologically surpassed all other nations x10. We waste too much money on our Military power to not have "super weapons" by now. If you thought we would allow a nation like Russia to have a larger nuclear arsenal while we slowly decreased ours without something else in the works you're delusional. Not to mention unknown weapons have been reportedly used in the Middle East. I'd say they're waiting for something, trying to finish a project. This seems like something more than Obama waiting to get reelected before launching an attack. You're right something BIG is coming, but Iran won't be the only ones we declare war against.

I have to disagree with you. Iran is the major concern and cause of the turmoil in the middle east. Once Iran is out of the way, everything will be much nicer for the globalist and 1%. And we know that if it is what the 1% wishes for, it is what is going to happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Obama will declare war to Iran.

Naaaaaaaah .... he'll let Israel bomb them and then he'll half heartedly say 'bad Israel'.
Betchya that's how it goes down. He coddles the muslim extremists.
And he has a long history of anti-Israel hatred.
This way he can not hit his muslim buddies and he can smack around the Jews.
that'd be my guess.

The show is just about to begin Ladies and Gentlemen.

Totally agree.

edit on 9/14/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
reply to post by FidelityMusic

I agree, and personally I think it will be China we war with in the end......

I don't see why the US and China would ever go to war. People are quick to say china and Russia yet have no plausible explanation for such claims. US is never going to go to war with one of their biggest business partners. And China would never go to War with the country that makes its economic growth possible.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex

Don't forget, they have to draw attention away fro QE3. Gov going to spend 40 billion dollars a month buying up worthless crap with worthless dollars. A war would do that. Our nation of ravenous wolves only need to be thrown a couple of scraps of red meat and it's war chanting mobs spring up everywhere.

If people do not understand what being played means...God help us.

Who do you think benefits from continued and escalating conflict...the MIC (military industrial complex), that is who. Eisenhower warned us this day would come but we chose to "entertain" ourselves and didn't pay attention.

I have no problem believing the MIC would hire international mercs to pull something like this and get the USA people into a frenzy...it worked before...it will work again...and from the tone of the posts the last couple of days...it has worked perfectly.
edit on 14-9-2012 by Jeremiah65 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Bomb squad called to Kansas City federal building to inspect self-proclaimed terrorist's vehicle

sept 14 2012

Read more: www.kshb.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I wonder what would happen to another nation's embassy in the US if that country and their allies had had a hand in manipulating our government and personal liberties for year on end.

Do you think American's would storm their embassy and force them beyond our borders?

Damn right we would!

It's time for us to leave and let them deal with their own country on their own. By trying to impose "democracy" on this region we have opened ourselves up to this.

It's not like they can come over here and fight us....so why go there?
edit on 14-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Bomb squad called to Kansas City federal building to inspect self-proclaimed terrorist's vehicle

University of Texas and North Dakota State Order Evacuations After Threats

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Feels like i am watching a movie.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
No he doesn't, everything is under control.

What you are witnessing is little more than an attempt to stop a wedding. The KFC got attacked probably because fried chicken is a popular food to serve at receptions following a wedding; the story was added for humor.

news.yahoo.com...

all this will climax on Monday and be over by Wednesday. wait and see.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Whaat?

The house owners are attacking the burglar that broke into their home? and burglars find that surprising and now wants to call the mafia on the house owners!??

Damn owners, how dare they stand up against the burglars!?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Whaat?

The house owners are attacking the burglar that broke into their home? and burglars find that surprising and now wants to call the mafia on the house owners!??

Damn owners, how dare they stand up against the burglars!?

I agree with you. The US had no business there in the first place. Yet all this is of no importance now. American embassy are being attacked, and American personnel are being killed. Whatever me, you or all of ATS thinks of this does not change the fact that the Machine is now ignited and ready to roll.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join