It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sadly, Obama needs to declare war on someone. The big one is coming. Updates on anti-film protest in

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Here is the list as of 2012, Russia is not at the top

Venezuela
Saudi Arabia
Canada

top 3

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
As his points in the polls lower? The rummors and threat of war will rise.

Why?

- Continuity-Of-Government (COG) plan drafted by Truman.

- Under the Bush administration - the Patriot Act I - reinstating/reinforcing/redefining the above.

Will this rely on an act of congress?

No. It's as simple as the President declaring an emergency which translates into - it's as easy as the Presidents say so.

In other words I agree with the OP - but only so far as the 'threats' are concerned. From there, I agree the President will try his best to keep his hands clean while at the same time not having to 'go through' an election. Or something along those lines for sure.

peace
edit on 14-9-2012 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex
reply to post by alphaskunk

What part of they want us out of their business and their countries
are we not comprehending

Pull out all our citizens, all our money, all our property from all 57 states (of Islam) and every place that does not specifically have it's people vote to have anything US in their country by a super-majority.
edit on 14-9-2012 by tkwasny because: Typo fix

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by Jeremiah65

That's interesting, do you happen to have any source which can verify this? It's not officially listed as such. I wonder if you recall the size of the find??

it was a long time ago. If I recall, the "ocean of oil" is across the Bering Straits...right along the same lattitudes as Alaska...and we know oil is there. I will do a little research. I just turned 47 yesterday to give away my age...I remember hearing about this when i was still in High School (1980 to 1983) and the big "fear" was if the USSR at the time got all this money, they would have kicked our asses....I will do some work and let you know what I find.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by NOTurTypical

and that he has done, to secure the embassies.

it'll probably end at that.

they'll probably send out some other people with 'special skills' to hunt down and destroy the specific individuals responsible for both the tape and the protests...but no war will occur.

I'm think that Ambassador Stevens is the symbol of the people that made the tape and planned the protests...but there may be more out there. his attempt to evacuate failed because he failed to get a replacement for himself....

does this theory upset you?

Upset me? No. I have no emotional attachment to this, I believe one should separate emotion from critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Large gathering in front of US embassy in Mauritania, Let's hope this one does not end up in a blood bath.

Sept 14

no details,

source www.breakingnews.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In South Africa to
30 miners that were shot because they were on strike last week
now there thousand more on strikes because of that
making human chain and advancing without fear

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Can you believe Pope Benedict is now in Lebanon in the midst of all this tension?

I wonder what the repercussions would be if he ended up being targeted (yeah, I am being serious so be nice now).

Remember the last pope prophecies? What a mind blowing outcome with the whole 2012 scenario being played out with the consequences of him getting killed.

Him being there at a time like this is insane. Coincidence?

www.nytimes.com...

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Pope Benedict XVI began a visit to Lebanon on Friday, arriving in a region transformed by popular uprisings and war, and unsettled by spreading protests against an incendiary anti-Muslim video produced in the United States

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
Can you believe Pope Benedict is now in Lebanon in the midst of all this tension?

I wonder what the repercussions would be if he ended up being targeted (yeah, I am being serious so be nice now).

Remember the last pope prophecies? What a mind blowing outcome with the whole 2012 scenario being played out with the consequences of him getting killed.

Him being there at a time like this is insane. Coincidence?

www.nytimes.com...

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Pope Benedict XVI began a visit to Lebanon on Friday, arriving in a region transformed by popular uprisings and war, and unsettled by spreading protests against an incendiary anti-Muslim video produced in the United States

Well, if the pope dies over this...wow...i don't even know what the hell would happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Canada is top 3??? why the hell am i paying 1.36/per litre???

Yeah i know, sadly the oil sands in Canada is too impure, it would cost more to extract it.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallmaya

If i go to middle east, Lebanon would be my first choice, its more western than you think and also has the highest christian population(not because i love Christians, but it would have less Islamic rules).

Lebanon have night clubs, and yes girls go there.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
OMG! They are attacking KFC ,Hardies and Arbys!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
its considered weakness for an american president not to invade another country, kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians and pillage all its resources.

so much for give me your poor, your hungry and your disenfranchised.

if obama's name was obamitus and his title was caesar inside of president, it would reflect more accurately at the actions of the government of the united states.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by itsallmaya

If i go to middle east, Lebanon would be my first choice, its more western than you think and also has the highest christian population(not because i love Christians, but it would have less Islamic rules).

Lebanon have night clubs, and yes girls go there.

I've also heard that they have great food...

Even if you have to stumble through some rubble to get to the food shop.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieWoof
Leave them all and stop all foreign aid!

See what happens

I could be persuaded into thinking that acceptable for Egypt...things are growing weird there.
Libya however I think are growing very western (not without their current security issues at the moment though).

Problem is, much of the foreign aid isn't going to these nutters, it is going to good causes that does actually achieve good will to a degree, and by cutting that off..well, they may go bonkers..start selling egyptian artifacts, or worse, start blowing up artifacts and monuments out of islam bull engraven images and etc..

I being a fan of history would see clear justification of dropping a biological bomb and wiping all life out in the area to protect the egyptian artifacts...yes, the stones are worth more than the people in my view...

Gotta keep in mind the taliban and their work in Afghanistan when they were just trying to provoke the west for no reason. The only thing that removal would do is solidify the holding of the most fanatical.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

True, but if you remember his remarks in a speech condemning violence in the Islamic religion back in 2006, it’s a very sensitive and portentously inflammatory place for him to be anywhere in the middle east if things escalate. He caused a lot of ruffled feathers so I’m sure he’s still not the best representative of tolerance to some with what played out in the past.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I did notice recruitment ad's were beefing up lately....

Once the Obama administration links everything to Al Qaeda, the war begins.

You know one of the biggest reasons young men join the army ?

Because a woman did them wrong. Anger, emotion, war.

Bait and Catch.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
this is all a Facade, and 'Timing' dispersing troops around the Middle East in preparation
Nice analogy. I didn't think about it. Good and valid point. May just be that.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Actually, I think Obama is crying in his bedroom to Michelle, asking her WHY this had to happen less than two months before the election. "I need to campaign some more, and I don't have time for this nonsense. Please make this all go away, pretty please with whipped cream on top. "
Can you spell C O M P L E T E I N C O M P E T E N C E?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Can you spell C O M P L E T E I N C O M P E T E N C E?

Sure can.
R O M N E Y

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join