It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Warships Enter Japanese Waters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnixFE
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Would be fun to see how Americans try to fire their all weapons full with Chineses computer chips that (surprise) fly to a different location if the GPS coordinates are in Asia...

And if all your reactors go offline and you really have to sit at a campfire to see anything as all those computers are made in China too

To be honest we have to admit that China rules the world. Not just America but also in Europe. It's really hard to find any product that hasn't a 'Made in China' component inside. And who knows what these components will do if they switch them to a hidden operative mode - millions toasted by malfunctioning microwaves in the kitchen...

LOL Very funny, UnixFE, and frighteningly possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
What is with all these "Chinese ships are here or there" stories popping up. They don't have a navy.......What are they cargo ships or like fishing vessels.....those don't count. They haven't even bought old soviet ships....they are GOING to build a fleet. When they reveal it IMO it will be the world's most advanced and numerous submarine fleet.

I would say that remote viewing type spying will reveal plans for submersible carriers. I would say that is on their drawing boards or in their hardened shipyards

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Now lets bring this back to this article.

Several ships penetrate Japanese waters just North of Taiwan

For all the "Military" Talk... America has "bases" in Japan

China has a China Town in Yokohama, Kobe and Nagasaki

Riddle me this... What other ethnic group as successfully penetrated Japan? Even after a victory of them in WW2, the closest thing I've experienced in japan is Gaijin houses, there are no real American towns...or any other cultures towns to any real degree in Japan

Now these Islands, they will be China's

As you said yourself... China's Communist regime will fall to a growing middle class, so why at that point would relations between Taiwan and China not improve, if there is a large Ethnic base of Chinese in Japan how long before China has more influence than us

That in itself is interesting the USA being sworn to protect a nation with the US military that politically favors China?

11% of Canada's population... fastest growing minority there and in America, 21% of San Fran, 10 Californian cities or more 50% Asian or more? basically the whole coastline Half + of Honolulu

Hongcouver ? Huh?

13% of America is African American

11% of Canada is Asian and rising Fast

5% of America is Asian and it's the fastest growing ethnic group here too...

What i'm saying is.. How long before Canada has an Asian Prime Minister, we have an African American president with slightly less than 13% of the population, Canada's Asian population will surpass that in the next few years and keep going and going.

Again, what is War?

So we have Fel's They have us building away in technology at our expense for what? To protect The Majority Asian West Coast of North America in 30 years? From nothing lol....

In that time frame they will have a significantly higher % of the population than African Americans do at this rate and possibly be the majority minority in Canada

Maybe the first Asian president will find them useful lol

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Here in Guangzhou, they were testing the air raid siren's across the city. Maybe a sign of things to come.
Haven't heard them being tested in 3 years.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
penninja,

You are a genius. I never thought of if North Korea did a suicide strike and took out South Korea....leaving the Korean Peninsula a nuclear wasteland.........and China was smart enough to sit back and do NOTHING.....they would inherit the entire Korean Peninsula....after the radioactivity settled a bit after 5 years or so.

The resulting fallout would hurt Japan, Russia, and the US. That scenario is pretty crazy. Chinas best war tactic....is to do nothing and avoid war. Wait for everyone else to die.

As for the Chinese Admiral being shown very advanced US military tech during a visit......I don't think it would scare China from not thinking about war. China has super computers and could run the data on ...options.

.....Americas Achilles heal. Super Volcano Yellowstone. If they figured out how to make it pop, war wouldn't be required for their survival. Could they build a device to tunnel into the Earths core and come out at Yellowstone causing a mega-eruption? No one would know they did it.

They would go for that option. They KNOW space is too monitored for them to do anything there......but the planets core......nobody would see it coming. NOBODY.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

China: 2 assault ships, 27 destroyers & 48 frigates, 9 nuclear submarines and 51 conventional submarines and one aircraft Carrier made from old soviet junk Japan: four helicopter destroyers, eight guided-missile destroyers, thirty frigates, six light-frigates and sixteen attack submarines
reply to post by penninja

This could end up very awkward, Japan is outclassed

Doesn't look like it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

but one U.S. Carrier Group is powerful enough to Destroy the entire Chinese Navy.
reply to post by SplitInfinity

What delusion, a dozen ships and a couple of squadrons of F/A-18s. Not quite.

A Single Carrier Group has Multiple Hundreds of Nuclear Weapons aboard it

Unless there is a ballistic-missile sub, in fact, several, then no.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
i think i red somewhere a profecy that China would start a third world war, maybe it was Nostradamus.

Wish this does not escalate or else we will have a big problem in our hands.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

We could fight the entire world on every front possible and still win. Every country in the world combined can not come close to matching the US Navy.

Where do you pull this nonsense from? Yes, everyone country in the entire world is just slightly, a little bit more of a match for the US Navy.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Yeah... we'd still have to add men on the ground in SK in a major way, we'd have to add men on the ground in the Israeli region and Iran, we''d have to surge in Afghanistan and that's without getting into Russian possibilities I'd agree we'd win in combat

Believe whatever you want. Magical armies that will just appear out of nowhere and be magically transported. Geez, this is like Hitler in the bunker.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

From what I understand, the neighboring regions are terrified by the idea of Japan rearming. They've got a long memory. That might have something to do with it. I think that the Japanese have something in their constitution that prohibits their rearmament as well, but that could probably be changed.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thought i read after the fist dispute about the island's that china was buying them from japan? not the island but the waters? might have read bs i guess i dunno...

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Well, I'm pretty sure we carry nuclear weapons on carriers. No telling how many, but probably not hundreds.

And about the comments that the USN could defeat everyone else's navies, I think the USN might have a fighting chance under certain conditions, say, deep-water vs. deep-water battles. If the USN tried to invade everyone else, they'd lose. But if, say, the Russians, North Koreans, and Chinese tried invade the US, they'd lose. The US Navy has really good deep-water assets (carriers, nuclear submarines) but their effectiveness degrades once you begin to near enemy coastlines, where you can have people shooting MRBMs at you, to say nothing of swarms of light attack boats and SAM systems.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Japan rams any Chinese fishing boots that go in there. It should have been obvious to Japan at the time they were falling into a trap. I knew the crap was hitting the fan when I saw this picture.
edit on 15-9-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
And now we have this:

Beijing (CNN) -- Thousands of Chinese protesters hurled bottles and eggs outside the Japanese embassy in Beijing on Saturday amid growing tensions between the two nations over a group of disputed islands.

Waving Chinese national flags and holding portraits of the late Chairman Mao Zedong, the mostly young protesters chanted "down with Japanese imperialism" and called for war as they made their way down the streets under the watchful eyes of police and guards.

Elsewhere in China, anti-Japanese rallies broke out in dozens of cities and sometimes turned violent. Messages and photos posted on Chinese social media sites showed angry mobs in numerous cities ransacking Japanese stores and restaurants as well as smashing and burning cars of Japanese make.

Japanese media also reported incidents of assault on Japanese nationals in China in the past few days. A Chinese foreign ministry spokesman insisted Friday that the public anger was not aimed at the Japanese people, whose safety would be protected in China according to law.

read the rest here:
www.cnn.com...

seems we have embassies being attacked all over the world now for various reasons.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
And now we have this:

Beijing (CNN) -- Thousands of Chinese protesters hurled bottles and eggs outside the Japanese embassy in Beijing on Saturday amid growing tensions between the two nations over a group of disputed islands.

Waving Chinese national flags and holding portraits of the late Chairman Mao Zedong, the mostly young protesters chanted "down with Japanese imperialism" and called for war as they made their way down the streets under the watchful eyes of police and guards.

Elsewhere in China, anti-Japanese rallies broke out in dozens of cities and sometimes turned violent. Messages and photos posted on Chinese social media sites showed angry mobs in numerous cities ransacking Japanese stores and restaurants as well as smashing and burning cars of Japanese make.

Japanese media also reported incidents of assault on Japanese nationals in China in the past few days. A Chinese foreign ministry spokesman insisted Friday that the public anger was not aimed at the Japanese people, whose safety would be protected in China according to law.

read the rest here:
www.cnn.com...

seems we have embassies being attacked all over the world now for various reasons.

Do you know what I honestly think this is?

China basically acting up and make a few demands to look the other way on Iran if we move in.

Honestly if we attack they will have higher energy costs, I think they want a polite offering that is in essence fair and offsets what we will cost them short term and feel the West isn't in a position to say no, in short "we can make life a pain in your butt if you don't give us something we want too"

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
penninja,

You are a genius. I never thought of if North Korea did a suicide strike and took out South Korea....leaving the Korean Peninsula a nuclear wasteland.........and China was smart enough to sit back and do NOTHING.....they would inherit the entire Korean Peninsula....after the radioactivity settled a bit after 5 years or so.

The resulting fallout would hurt Japan, Russia, and the US. That scenario is pretty crazy. Chinas best war tactic....is to do nothing and avoid war. Wait for everyone else to die.

As for the Chinese Admiral being shown very advanced US military tech during a visit......I don't think it would scare China from not thinking about war. China has super computers and could run the data on ...options.

.....Americas Achilles heal. Super Volcano Yellowstone. If they figured out how to make it pop, war wouldn't be required for their survival. Could they build a device to tunnel into the Earths core and come out at Yellowstone causing a mega-eruption? No one would know they did it.

They would go for that option. They KNOW space is too monitored for them to do anything there......but the planets core......nobody would see it coming. NOBODY.

Meh... I am just a good role player

Thank You though. I appreciate the sentiment

In the end it's not genius it's simply this:

You've got to know when to hold em...

Can't predict what china will do... I just know what i would do.

Why get involved directly? Create all the instability you can let the USA fight, encourage the heck out of NK and Iran, offer your support

Then Hold em

1.5 Billion people who want space... The USA can't occupy another continent, no one in the west will kill SETTLERS not Chinese Settlers, not after such a huge mess particularly... If I was China I would let the USA frag the whole ME and when it's over keep buying up property, we have no one to occupy the vacant land nor the money to spend on the local rebuilding.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Update:

China will risk "minor conflict"

For all this attention to the me... This is looking worse perhaps

Anyone know how many carriers we have in the Pacific atm?

China says it's willing to chase of Japanese ships

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Okay, maybe I"m tired and grumpy, but what the hell?

Why do these islands matter so much??????
Is there oil? Gold? Coal? What's there each side wants?

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

THAT IS GREAT! They will move to the U.S. just like the Japanese did in the early 80's and have Kids which will be born U.S. Citizens and then our Freedom and Music and Burgers and ability to drive ones car across a Country that is Continental...will do to the Chinese what it did to the Japanese....ABSORB THEM!

They will become AMERICANS and everyone here KNOWS that as Bad for you a Big Mac or Whopper is...you are going to eventually break down and BUY ONE then pay the extra 39 Cents to SUPER SIZE IT!

THEY....will become....US! Split Infinity

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join