learn more

Chinese Warships Enter Japanese Waters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by penninja

Even without Ultra-Advanced U.S. Military Weapons such as the FEL, MEB, Non-Nuclear EMP's and a Host of other Highly Secret Weapons...the U.S. Military is fully capable of Facing Multiple WAR FRONTS and since all U.S.N. Carrier Groups are equipped with Aegis Class Cruisers and other Missile Launching Warships which carry the New Designed SM-3 ABM/ASAT....U.S. Carrier Protection is at an ALL TIME HIGH.

Although there is currently 2 Land Based FEL's and a unknown number at sea...until FULL INSTALLATION of the Free Electron Laser System that OVERTLY begins in 2015 with the Launching of the USS. CVN-78 GERALD R. FORD and the AEGIS CLASS CRUISER that will be modified with a Nuclear FEL so that each U.S. Carrier Group will be equipped with 2 FEL's per Carrier Group....the FEL and MEB system is not needed to Fight Multiple Battle Fronts.

North Korea is only a threat to Seoul Korea as North Korean Artillery is pointed at Seoul and if the North Started an Artillery Bombardment...it could do a lot of damage before U.S. and South Korean Aircraft as well as Missiles destroyed the Norths Artillery...but after that...the North would become ONE BIG TARGET! The Number of North Korean Soldiers is of NO CONSEQUENCE. The U.S. and South Korea have had plans in place FOR DECADES on how to DEFEAT NORTH KOREA. One of the strongest hands the U.S. can play is it's ability in ELECTRONIC WARFARE. U.S. Electronic Warfare Aircraft can Burn Out Missile Guidance Systems, Antiaircraft Missiles, Electronic Computerized Artillery Targeting, Radar Systems...etc... There are currently 76 B-52H's at Whiteman AFB. and 14 others that are used for experimental Nuclear Delivery Systems. A Wing of only 12 B-52H's flying in a Carpet Bombing Run Fashion and equipped with New Smart Munitions designed for Carpet Bombing Runs...could destroy close to 40% of North Korean Army Divisions in a single pass. This is due to the way the North Koreans have planned to invade South Korea...in a Mass Style Assault. The U.S. Military has long known that Military Forces that are Fast and Highly Mobile and are SPREAD over Multiple Fronts is the proper way to wage war...The North Koreans still HOLD FAST to the old Communist Human WAVE concept which will allow the U.S. to easily destroy the Norths Military Capabilities. The U.S. Military...if UNLEASHED...and no one has seen this since WWII...is capable of Destroying Entire Countries or just a countries Military...without the use of NUKES. Jane's...a very prestigious Military Assessment Book...has calculated that the current 2012 U.S. Military...if used as a Fighting Force...Not Policemen...has the capability to fight A GLOBAL WAR ON IT'S OWN. Although these are just scenarios...the U.S. could fight Russia, China, Iran, Pakistan, North Korea, Syria, Yemen, India, Venezuela, All of Africa and Brazil without help from it's Allies.
Some of these countries would not ever go to war with the U.S. and this was just a Scenario with an U.S. Military Victory within 3 Years. In a 10 year scenario...the U.S. could win an all out non-nuclear war with EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH. Victory was determined by individual Countries capitulating and Victory was not determined by occupation. Jane's also stated that in the EXTREMELY REMOTE POSSIBILITY of a NUCLEAR WAR...the U.S. would ride out a First Strike by any nation as Jane's believes the U.S. has the current capability to destroy close to 99.3% of all Nuclear Missiles or Bombers or SLBM's or Cruise Missiles. Jane's also predicted but did not elaborate that within 6 years the U.S. could destroy 100% of all Nuclear Delivery Systems First Strike capability of all Non-Ally Nations. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I can not disagree with a single thing you posted, spot on. I, however, would love for the Japanese people to be able to defend their honor without US assistance, while still knowing they have the full might of the US military at their side. Right now there is nothing that China can do to the US. The day that is no longer true may come, I would love to have a prepared Asian power at our side, and I don't see why today can't be the day they get their start.

OR...within 6 Years...the U.S. will no longer need Ally Assistance for the purpose of WAR. Watch over the next few years the Massive U.S. Congress and Senate Battles over the Pentagons calls for elimination of Military Programs in certain States. The U.S. will be restructuring it's entire Military and the days of Huge Numbers of Tanks, Planes and other Military Equipment is OVER. How can anyone justify spending Billions on a program that is no longer Viable? Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by P12SOLD

In reality...people have no idea the true level of Military Advancement of U.S. Military Capabilities. The U.S. has a History of using High Tech. Craft and other abilities for DECADES before public release. We were flying F-117's over Russia and Soviet Block Countries in the Early 80's and they were NEVER DETECTED.

When I first saw a Media Broadcast of a Non-Nuclear FEL targeting a small Boat at sea...I almost fell out of my chair! I realized later that in 2015...the USS. CVN-78 GERALD R. FORD was to be the first U.S. Nuclear Carrier to OVERTLY USE a NUCLEAR POWERED FREE ELECTRON LASER. I did not think we had reached this level of tech yet. This was why the Targeting of a boat rocking at sea was made public...to prepare the World for the Knowledge that the U.S. would soon be deploying Carrier and Aegis Cruisers with Nuclear Powered FEL's.

Google...FREE ELECTRON LASER CVN-78 GERALD R. FORD. This Laser is a QUANTUM LEAP IN WARFARE. Once you read about it...then reconsider your statements. This Laser System will allow the U.S. Military complete and Total Domination of Warfare on a GLOBAL LEVEL.

If anything...U.S. Military Capabilities are ALWAYS understated. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by penninja

Originally posted by jiggerj

Did we take sides in the Falkland Island dispute between Britain and Argentina in 1982? If not, why would we interfere in what appears to be the same situation, but between different countries?

Falklands War

Because we have a treaty with japan that requires us to.

Helllloooooooooo

But does that treaty involve defending them when they take land from another country? HULLOOOOO

LOL

Yeah I think it does. This isn't a situation where the Japanese arrived somewhere suddenly and took something by force (at least not for close to 80 years) It was all fine and dandy until energy resources were discovered and suddenly you'd think The Japanese were expelling Chinese citizens and building settlements like another part of the world we all know and love.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

The U.S. Treaty with Japan makes us responsible for Japan's security. China no longer makes threats over Taiwan because of that visit of High Level Chinese Military Leaders to the U.S. where they were allowed to watch U.S. War Games and allowed to visit bases all over the U.S. as well as being shown of U.S. Capabilities of the Free Electron Laser. As I said before...the Chinese Communist Party was in a State of Shock and claimed the Chinese Admiral they sent was LYING and if not for verification by the entire Chinese Military contingent as well as verifying these facts with Russian contacts...that Admiral would probably be in prison right now.

The Communist Leadership is still in a state of denial but to a point. Since they are not threatening Taiwan...they chose to flex Naval Muscle in a small way by entering waters near these Japanese Islands. The U.S. did the right thing and brushed off the incident but did ask the Chinese why they were doing this. The reply was the standard...these Islands are Chinese property and we dispute...bla...bla...bla.

But this action is NOTHING in comparison to Chinese actions a few years back when they were Launching Missiles over Taiwan and stating that Taiwan would eventually become part of China again. The Japan incident is a case of Sour Grapes. It is not an action driven by the Chinese Military but rather the Communist Leadership as the Chinese Military wants no part Tangling with U.S. Military Forces.

The fact that the U.S. was not concerned made the Communist Leadership look foolish as to send a Large number of Ships and be TOTALLY IGNORED...THEN having to have these ships turn around and go home...had many U.S. Navy Planners and Leadership....LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF!

This was like calling out a person to go outside to settle an issue...the other person comes out and say's...So?
Then the person who called him out walks away without doing anything! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Well Yes Split, we have been in other forums and have had this discussion on the same side, you know i'm with you 100% against those who believe that MAD even exists anymore.

But what will we do if Nk is goaded into launching at SK from within or without? It all goes back in these debates to...well we can, decimate this then electrocute that and lazer the other thing....

But when NK and SK are both toast... how long before the land falls to China? 5 years 10 years? politically what reason do we have to be there any more?

Ditto for Israel, so Dirty bombs let's say are snuck in and Tel Aviv goes up in flames one sunny day and the place gets run on from surrounding Muslims (Jerusalem)

What do we do nuke Jerusalem? We bomb the heck out of Iran? of Everyone? How do we look? How long with Israel gone can we warrant being there?

People like to say "America lost Vietnam" "America lost korea"

You know we didn't, we weren't there to "Win" in the classic sense we had "objectives"

If China and Islam draw a note from the USA and fight only long enough for "objectives" don't attack America, do the media thing Like Today, make us look bad...

They will accomplish those "objectives" Israel gone, America out of the ME because we have no reason to be there, end our beach head in Asia, hurt the US economy, cause public instability from within America...

And what will we do FEL the living daylights out of them when they sue for peace?

You know we won't

Accomplishing Objectives... Winning by Losing is what i'm talking about.

Is Islams leaders crazy enough to decimate half their population from... 1.5 Billion to 750 million just to get rid of the Jews? Quite possibly

Could NK be tricked into an attack based on "promises" of support from China only to have China....lol not even have to answer to anyone a whole 3 days later when there is no NK, Maybe...

And where does that fallout land? India from the ME and the North West USA and South west Canada from Korea... very convenient (don't get me wrong the cancer rate goes up globally) but the real dirt... we know how the wind blows very convenient for China if India gets Hot Snow

What would we do? Nuke China for settling radio active lands 8 years after the fact? They don't have to even endorse it anymore than mexico officially endorses it right now or China slowly inhabits Siberia as we speak, it would just "happen"

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

The answer to why this will not happen is...TRADE. China's entire economy depends on U.S. Purchases of Chinese goods. And the thing is that EVERYTHING we buy from China are things we can do without. There is not ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that China makes that we really need.

China...NEEDS US! They attempt war...we cut off trade and stop payments on Chinese Loans. Their economy will collapse in a week. THIS is why they will PLAY NICE! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

The U.S. Treaty with Japan makes us responsible for Japan's security. China no longer makes threats over Taiwan because of that visit of High Level Chinese Military Leaders to the U.S. where they were allowed to watch U.S. War Games and allowed to visit bases all over the U.S. as well as being shown of U.S. Capabilities of the Free Electron Laser. As I said before...the Chinese Communist Party was in a State of Shock and claimed the Chinese Admiral they sent was LYING and if not for verification by the entire Chinese Military contingent as well as verifying these facts with Russian contacts...that Admiral would probably be in prison right now.

The Communist Leadership is still in a state of denial but to a point. Since they are not threatening Taiwan...they chose to flex Naval Muscle in a small way by entering waters near these Japanese Islands. The U.S. did the right thing and brushed off the incident but did ask the Chinese why they were doing this. The reply was the standard...these Islands are Chinese property and we dispute...bla...bla...bla.

But this action is NOTHING in comparison to Chinese actions a few years back when they were Launching Missiles over Taiwan and stating that Taiwan would eventually become part of China again. The Japan incident is a case of Sour Grapes. It is not an action driven by the Chinese Military but rather the Communist Leadership as the Chinese Military wants no part Tangling with U.S. Military Forces.

The fact that the U.S. was not concerned made the Communist Leadership look foolish as to send a Large number of Ships and be TOTALLY IGNORED...THEN having to have these ships turn around and go home...had many U.S. Navy Planners and Leadership....LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF!

This was like calling out a person to go outside to settle an issue...the other person comes out and say's...So?
Then the person who called him out walks away without doing anything! LOL! Split Infinity

All that doesn't mean much in the scheme of things though Split...

Some egg on face and then back to plan A which was and is peoples war, Demographic victory (probably the sanest strategy and the one they should have stuck with in the first place)

Siberia is quite...Eurasian these days, Kazakhstan slowly turns, Australia has a base populous to breed from, "Trade Cities" open in Idaho and other places, Empty cities starting to appear in Africa

Look at today...20 cities screaming for America to leave, when we have wiped out the infrastructure sufficiently and POLITICALLY the world calls for us to leave the region what do the Chinese need to do but start moving people in? Peace keepers, workers to rebuild, whatever...

I just see their victory laying in never firing an actual shot.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The answer to why this will not happen is...TRADE. China's entire economy depends on U.S. Purchases of Chinese goods. And the thing is that EVERYTHING we buy from China are things we can do without. There is not ONE SINGLE PRODUCT that China makes that we really need.

China...NEEDS US! They attempt war...we cut off trade and stop payments on Chinese Loans. Their economy will collapse in a week. THIS is why they will PLAY NICE! Split Infinity

EXACTLY Split... they sure do talk a lot of support for Iran VERBALLY, vote against us at the UN usually...

They very well may be very encouraging of Iran right now, which is maybe all it takes for them to do something very stupid.

And then China does NOTHING

Kind of convenient for China no? Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan left with no Infrastructure? No Military Might a massively reduced population thanks to an Israeli Samson option perhaps?

Kazakhstan Tajikistan already wax Chinese

Tajikistan

Oh yes! China will send workers to help rebuild, China will clean and lease farmland, China will send humanitarian aid!

China will never leave, we will

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

If China were to actually do other countries a favor and provide AID...you might be right...thing is that CHINA NEVER DOES ANYTHING...unless it has something to gain. China tends to start helping then a country finds out that dealing with a Communist Regime is not all it's cracked up to be. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

If China were to actually do other countries a favor and provide AID...you might be right...thing is that CHINA NEVER DOES ANYTHING...unless it has something to gain. China tends to start helping then a country finds out that dealing with a Communist Regime is not all it's cracked up to be. Split Infinity

Lets just remember, the ECONOMIC war, the US plays with China. Namely the oil war.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well Amen, 100% true, the article above specifically details exactly that

But take a look at Miss Kazakhstan

Not liking who your dealing with? Does it matter? Miss Kazakhstan doesn't look much like Borat LOL she looks like a smoking Hot Asian to me my friend, lol

I think China will get it's Middle Kingdom back if it ever fights or not is all i'm saying. particularly the MORE America kicks the local turbans around the faster

Very encouraging of Iran, very tough talk lol, Chinas been around a long time... a long, long time, I have your back on every military argument Split, but I don't think most Americans even remotely understand the long term game

Perhaps... even appearing on the outside to be building a military to rival America is nothing more than smoke and mirrors in the end. A way to make us spend, spend, spend, perhaps making little Moves like boats off Japan is nothing more than a way to make us look the other way.

Let's face it the more you spend on FELs and EMP's... the less you have to INVEST in China's neighbors the more they need to rely on China and it's swelling population.

Save the rain forest? Why Doesn't China own it now? know what I mean?

I say if we or Israel bombs the heck out of Iran, if we USE these toys your talking about.... In 30 Years despite an American style Democracy Miss Iran Looks a lot like Miss Kazakhstan

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by penninja
China:

This could end up very awkward, Japan is outclassed except for the backing of the US and I can't help but wonder how Obama will react to any action in the region he seems very willing to throw Israel under the Bus

I understand trying to make friends with the other world Major powers, but If there is no pro Japan stance I will be

Obama never met a fellow communist he didn't love. Just as he's happy to side with and inbehalf of his Muslim brothers, he's also eager to side with and in behalf of his Communist brothers.

He'll likely throw Japan and Taiwan under the bus. Particularly if his bosses order him to.

Interestingly, Dimitru Duduman in his dreams and visions 'saw' Japan join China in attacking the USA.

www.handofhelp.com...

click Dreams and Visions, Dimitru Duduman . . . scroll down to CHINA AND RUSSIA ATTACK.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Lets just remember, the ECONOMIC war, the US plays with China. Namely the oil war.

Are we playing a game against them? AGAINST being the operative word?

Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan draws a line straight to China

Frankly, We had all the Oil we needed at Iraq for a long long time...

So what do we need it for if not to pipe straight to China?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

China is very quickly reaching a point where they will have a large Middle Class that will no longer be the compliant worker drones that the Communist Regime has dealt with in the past.

This development has been a long term overall plan by the U.S. to slowly Westernize China. As the Old Communists die off...it will be very hard for a new group of corrupt Communist Leaders to take their place.

Why do you think that the U.S. has allowed unfair trade issues to continue? It is simple. As the Chinese population becomes wealthier and more educated...they will want products that the U.S. is capable of manufacturing as well as leading in as far as their development...High Tech. Toys and Software.

Although China assembles many High Tech. items...the tech is developed in the U.S. The U.S. Military created the internet. Microsoft runs the worlds computer systems and China will need Communication satellites that have a greater capacity than China can build. Computer servers as well as U.S. Super Computing capacities will be needed for China to change from a country of people who assemble Sneakers and Toys...to a country who's Middle Class will desire jobs that are White Collar.

U.S. Farming Tech. as well as Farming Methods will be a HUGE EXPORT for U.S. Companies as Chinese people will no longer wish to work fields. Entertainment, Drilling Tech, Efficient Hydroelectric Generation, Chemical Exports, Coal Shipments, Environmental Tech...China right now has a shortage of CEMENT!

They will see that to be trading partners is far better than adversaries. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

The U.S. Military needs to release several forms of Clean Energy Tech...and do it now! There is no reason we should be this dependent on oil. We have Solar Tech that is LEAPS AND BOUNDS in advancement that what is currently known. Plus...I am fairly sure we have developed low Temp. Fusion capabilities.

We need this tech release and with it will allow us to distance ourselves from the Middle east.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

China is very quickly reaching a point where they will have a large Middle Class that will no longer be the compliant worker drones that the Communist Regime has dealt with in the past.

This development has been a long term overall plan by the U.S. to slowly Westernize China. As the Old Communists die off...it will be very hard for a new group of corrupt Communist Leaders to take their place.

Why do you think that the U.S. has allowed unfair trade issues to continue? It is simple. As the Chinese population becomes wealthier and more educated...they will want products that the U.S. is capable of manufacturing as well as leading in as far as their development...High Tech. Toys and Software.

Although China assembles many High Tech. items...the tech is developed in the U.S. The U.S. Military created the internet. Microsoft runs the worlds computer systems and China will need Communication satellites that have a greater capacity than China can build. Computer servers as well as U.S. Super Computing capacities will be needed for China to change from a country of people who assemble Sneakers and Toys...to a country who's Middle Class will desire jobs that are White Collar.

U.S. Farming Tech. as well as Farming Methods will be a HUGE EXPORT for U.S. Companies as Chinese people will no longer wish to work fields. Entertainment, Drilling Tech, Efficient Hydroelectric Generation, Chemical Exports, Coal Shipments, Environmental Tech...China right now has a shortage of CEMENT!

They will see that to be trading partners is far better than adversaries. Split Infinity

Yes, I agree with that also

Hardliners never hold power forever, I do not worry so much about our current paranoid police state either, Americas witch hunts and periods of stupidity come and go.

Frankly, to be totally honest, China leading us to clear the path for demographic domination for them... is a Win Win situation if you ask me... Given the nature of the ME, we certainly don't need to expand, 80% of North America is uninhabited

I'm just saying China will in one way or another dominate a HUGE expanse the way The Anglo Saxons did... It might not even work out to all be "China"

But if I had to hedge my bets, I say before I leave this world... Everything from Siberia to Iran will be Chinese, Australia will be a Eurasian Nation, Indonesia will have shifted away from Islam to Asian as well

Now, Considering that I have a terminal case of yellow fever and really dislike organized religion, well... I'm not personally against this outcome.

But with empty cities appearing in Africa, massive buy ups of Farm land in South America, the demographic realities of Asia, America and Israel very likely about to seriously finish ruining the ME, well... Methinks there will be very different looking global scene by the time i'm an old fart

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You are forgetting something here. Russia will not allow China to invade. In a scenario of this nature...I could even see the U.S. Fighting along side Russians to prevent this. Russia may have allowed their Military to rust but in a case like an actual invasion of Russia...I think the Russians would quickly put up one hell of a fight.

Hitlers invasion of the Soviet Union is an example how quickly the Russian People were able to turn around a almost certain Military defeat. As for the U.S....within 6 years...the U.S. will be UNTOUCHABLE. We are well on our way now but Millions of Soldiers cannot defeat a Country capable of Vaporizing entire Divisions at Light Speed.
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

I will be starting to wonder if Obama will work out to be the worst foreign policy president in history

I'm the complete opposite, just like our fore fathers told us to do...stay out of international affairs and problems. I don't see why people think USA should come to everyone's rescue, we are not the world police even though everyone wants us to be. You want help call a hotline.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

You are forgetting something here. Russia will not allow China to invade. In a scenario of this nature...I could even see the U.S. Fighting along side Russians to prevent this. Russia may have allowed their Military to rust but in a case like an actual invasion of Russia...I think the Russians would quickly put up one hell of a fight.

Hitlers invasion of the Soviet Union is an example how quickly the Russian People were able to turn around a almost certain Military defeat. As for the U.S....within 6 years...the U.S. will be UNTOUCHABLE. We are well on our way now but Millions of Soldiers cannot defeat a Country capable of Vaporizing entire Divisions at Light Speed.
Split Infinity

I'm not talking about "invasion" split

I'm talking about Siberia taking a 30% decline in Russian population over the next 30 years and Chinese pouring over the border being the no1 growing ethnic group in the region, I'm talking about the image above of Miss Kazakhstan who is obviously Chinese

Your fixated on the war aspect for which i have no argument or disagreement

"peoples war" is not about killing it's about sexing, with each other and with your neighbors

Demographic reality

Siberia is already lost to the Chinese by the numbers over time.

Kazakhstan is on it's way quickly

Tajikistan well, China is slowly getting the farmland there it has begun.

Beneath those Two nations is of course Afghanistan and Iran, wipe out enough of the population and..... well the movement will be natural and it is us not them doing the fighting

Then of course there is this:

This has sparked fears the £2.2billion project, a fraction of the cash China has poured into Africa in recent years, could lay abandoned for years to come. It has also highlighted the increasing 'colonisation' of Africa by China, seen to be wanting the resource-rich continent as a 'satellite state', in recent years. It is said to be reminiscent of the West's imperial push in the 18th and 19th centuries, with critics pointing to trade deals with more than 40 countries.

Ghost cities being built in 40 nations? They bought and built them legit, what will we do? Shoot them when they move in? demand they don't have children?

Everyone talks about the Mexican invasion of California, but nobody ever mentions... 21% of San Francisco is Chinese, Freemont is 17%, Chinese and Daly City and Freemont have General Asian populations over 50%

From wikipedia

Monterey Park (66.3%)
Walnut (63.2%)
Cupertino (63.1%)
Milpitas (61.8%)
Cerritos (61.5%)
San Gabriel (60.4%)
Rosemead (60.3%)
Rowland Heights (59.5%)
Arcadia (58.9%)
Temple City (55.4%)
Alhambra (52.5%)
Diamond Bar (52.0%)
Union City (50.4%)

Every one of those cities is over 50% Asian by population... nearly the whole coastline of California

So which ethnic group will control California? Caucasians? Mexicans or Asians?

Honolulu is over 50% Asian too...

What is the fastest growing minority in America? Mormons? Mexicans

Overall, the Asian population grew 43 percent from 2000 to 2010, from 10.2 million to 14.7 million. That’s four times faster than the total U.S. population growth in the same period.

And Canada?

Canadians of Asian ancestry comprise the largest visible minority group in Canada, at 11% of the Canadian population

Nearly one in five of Vancouver's population is Chinese Chinese immigrants have flocked to Canada's west coast and transformed Vancouver into Canada's very own Asian metropolis. The days of concern over the city being turned into 'Hongcouver' have gone.

What I'm saying to you Split is that the Chinese never have to go to war They are colonizing everything... including us.

edit on 15-9-2012 by penninja because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join