It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Naked Zombie Attack...this time in Pennsylvania on Sept. 7, 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NativeZero

You're right, I guess he did get better. I just read the story again, he is expected to have plastic surgery soon, so that hasn't happened yet I don't guess. Either the hospital he was taken to has him heavily sedated or maybe he came off whatever drug trip he was on....I don't know. But I want so badly to know what is causing this!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imawlinn

I just gave you a star because I love your signature! So true!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Yep we'll coin that "James Holmes Syndrome" hahaha

"Is the perp talking?"

"No, unfortunately he has developed James Holmes Syndrome."

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
'___'?

I seem to remember some "experiments" in the past on soldiers? Supposedly taken to make them impervious to pain and to make them hyper aggressive? I believe it help when all else failed including running out of bullets?

It might be my imagination but wasn't Jacob's ladder (90's Film) based on this?

The one I recall was D13 used by german it was a mix of methamphetamine, morphine and another substance that makes one feel the need to do something "grandiose" 300 style... so I guess it must of been a hell of a primer. I know my grandpa told my dad about some shots they would give canadian soldiers at WW2 and you HAD to take them... and my grand pa came back from there with crazy ass flashbacks and episodes of something I can't really describe but he lifted an old wood stove and threw it through a door and it took half the frame along with it once and broke a couch in half while "in it" he went to Quebec had some tests done and stuff I don't remember the name of what the doctor said it was but he told my grand-ma the ONLY thing to do was to shot him in the head if he got mad at her while "in it"...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
There's a crap ton of drugs up there, little to no cops to be heard of in Pike and Wayne counties. So I for one am NOT surprised. And think I was thinking of moving back

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
If these zombie attacks are caused by some exotic drug the people are taking I wonder if the CIA or other gov't group is behind the distribution of these drugs.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Hmm I guess that explains this part of the news story:

The women managed to get away and ran to call the police. The borough of Hawley has a part-time police department, and state police troopers based out of Honesdale cover the borough during their off hours, Aulisio said.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Aren't they behind most drug distributions?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

I'm with you on this one, I would really like to know what is going on and what is causing this. I was just sitting here coming up with random scenarios and thought of that show "Walking Dead" and how Rick is shown saying that everyone carried the virus or disease, can't remember exactly what he said, in them. Which makes me wonder how many people today could be infected with some dormant virus and not even know it. Then the CIA or other agency is able to activate that virus via the ingestion of another chemical.

Ok, I know that is pushing the envelope of conspiracy theories but I'm bored here at work and couldn't help but dream something up.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

There ya go it's even in the article
. It used to be so nice and quiet up there. The dead economy spread all sorts of bad drugs through the already prevalent cannabis culture in the area.

edit on 14-9-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I like watching the walking dead. I think it would be amazing if we had to live threw that. Like from all the walking dead fans I've talked to they're all basically hoping they'd get a chance to live threw such an event. The reality of which would be far different than in the movies so, I'd rather just watch the show, but it looks pretty wild. I mean, looks like a thrill ride basically. It would be so wild! Basically you'd be fighting for your survival. That would tend to make life ultra real, instead of this luxury zombie life we live now where everything, such as hollywood etc etc is all so fake. All the luxuries and comforts we have basically keep people in a dream like state. Not that many know what it's like to truely live life on the edge. Unless they just so happen to be one of the rare few who've done something extrodinary like circumnavigate the globe or see combat etc etc. So if there was a mass outbreak that would be pretty wild I'd say. But then reality would likely set in and it would suck balls. No toilet paper left, probably no deoderant, toothpaste, soap, no candy or chocolate, no electricity, or utilities, very little food. people trying to eat you. ahhh ah-oh ...ha ha

edit on 14-9-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

Isn't it odd that zombie movies are typically very popular and now that new tv series "Walking Dead" is doing so well. And what you said about how people you know almost wish something like that would happen, I know many people too that think like that, or at least wonder what it would be like.

I'm a believer in collective consciousness so I wonder if somehow that people are bringing this about because of their desire for something like this to happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Not everbody needs a dose to go...

Insane in the membrane...Insane in the brain!

Some people are already there. They just waiting for an excuse to go off. And they can't fight so...

BTW, acid will not make anyone crazy enough to do stuff like this. You guys watching to much TV.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

And just when you thought it was over its back..when this was in miami I wasn't too worried. I was alarmed, but now that its in PA I'm starting to think something is up.
edit on 14-9-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: wrote a real reply

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
What you have to be wary of is the fact that new "legal highs" appear all of the time. People get them from plant food, detergents, anywhere basically. And coz they don't show up on normal drug tests they're classed as legal but are generally just as dangerous and have turned out to kill a few people, at least over here where I am.

So my best guess would be he'd taken something that someone told him was cool and not illegal, had a bad reaction and went a little crazy for a time. The tox reports, unless they know what they're looking for, might not pick up on it - hence the "clear" reports.

If this guy is indeed recovered then he'll probably end up in prison or something once his injuries heal. If there's a trial, you should hear about it. And if he remembers taking something, especially if it's legal he'll probably mention it. So look for a report in the near future of a new legal high.

That's my best guess, anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Lets look at this logically.

We have several highly successful TV shows and movies now depicting these things, and we have mass media and social networking meaning that everyone is pretty much connected and all you have to do is write something and there's a chance it'll go viral.

That kind of saturation would mean that more people are aware of instances that people would otherwise not be aware of. We can see this for ourselves in this story - I only hear about these things on ATS. If I didn't come to ATS then I wouldn't know about all these strange stories, they wouldn't exist to me.

So, realistically, how long have these things been happening? It's probable that these crazy events, and others, have always happened, we just haven't heard about them.

I personally think these stories are a mixture of mental illness, drug abuse, and the influence of the zombie genre on already deluded people.

Amongst millions of people, it's not implausible to imagine one or two might go bonkers in a zombie theme, especially when the zombie theme is all over the TV.

The same thing happens with shooters. Mental illness, drug abuse and media all seem to play their part in these things, and there really isn't any evidence that anything more suspicious is going on in any of these cases.
edit on 14-9-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Apparently no drugs have been found in any of the previous zombies' systems.

So it's still up in the air as to what is causing this. Florida, LA, now Pennsylvania.

Think it could be the satellites over America that are blasting down Ions? Ionosphere heaters? Not sure what they are for...clean the atmosphere? Maybe they are what's making people going zombie.

I believe it's the Russians who built them and put them over North America for us.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I posted this for a friend who just moved to that area. I'm sure she might even be able to get updates on this story.

Pretty crazy though. I was reminded of scenes in several zombie flicks that I've seen when I read this story.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Oh, great. More fuel for the annoying zombie apocalypse craze.
What's with these people, indeed.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
PCP. But, in our society now a days the social media can show everything. Everyone has a camera on a corner. I am sure this has happened in the past.

No. All crimes of any horrific nature have always made the news, far more than the positive actions and heart warming stories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join