It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Naked Zombie Attack...this time in Pennsylvania on Sept. 7, 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

All of them? Not a single horrific crime is not printed in every news paper nation wide?

See how silly that sounds out loud?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All the "zombie" reports remind me of the movie 28 Days later. The attackers act like the "Rage victims" from the film.

I'd still like to know why in the world all the attackers feel they have to be naked. I know not like you can go up and ask one, but still all the reports I hear about them they're always naked.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

I just spent about 20 minutes trying to find the article that confirmed that is was pesticides sprayed on this synthetic pot and other consumables. I remember reading it, and it's gone. Everywhere I else I looked won't say what it is, not even the FDA when discussing it won't say what it is, why? It is not like no one is able to test this stuff, it is all over the place.FDA LINK

Maybe because some places are spraying pesticide in towns for the west nile virus issue, they don't want the people to worry? I don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

I like your theories. I'm a believer in one consciousness as well and that is something to really consider. If people really are in a way wishing a zombie apocalypse will occur then maybe that is causing this to become more of a normal occurrence. I, for one, do not wish anything of the sort will happen. Like I said in my OP, I prefer keeping my flesh and brains in one piece and not someone's lunch.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Thank you.

Please keep us posted if your friend has any new info.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ObjectZero

I'm assuming they get really hot for some reason and then strip down.

But that's just my uneducated guess.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OldSchoolMom

This could be part of the problem. But if that were the case, wouldn't pesticides sprayed on our food cause similar reactions? I'm honestly asking, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

This is news to me! People get high off plant food and detergents? WTH? I mean I can see how those things could cause a high but who was the first one to say "Hey wanna sniff some Tide?" ... "Sure, then can we sprinkle some plant food in a joint?" Craziness! If that is true then yeah I can imagine that could account for some of this bizarre cannibalistic behavior.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'M curious, what happens when these ex-ray gamma rays or whatever hit you, what happens to your body and or brain? There is a hole in the atmosphere, who is to say that these emissions are getting thru and causing havok on the human anatomy/ DNA?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

This could be part of the problem. But if that were the case, wouldn't pesticides sprayed on our food cause similar reactions? I'm honestly asking, I don't know.
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

I am sorry I really don't know. I do not know what pesticide is being used on this synthetic weed, only that it has been stated that some may be far more potent than others, as if it is not uniformly distributed. Implying that a user will not know how toxic his packet is until he uses it. I did see it a controversial issue in regards to the consumption of pesticides in foods but, as I said I am not familiar with all the details.

The USDA says that while there may be up to 63 types of pesticides found on lettuce in the supermarket, those residue levels have been determined safe for consumption. These pesticides are also found at “allowable levels” (less than 5 percent of “established tolerance”) and will cause no harm. The Alliance for Food and Farming says this is good science and there is no cause for alarm, no matter the number of pesticide residues found.

On the other hand the Environmental Working Group list calls attention to the fact that some of those residues are pesticides like organophosphates which have been linked to issues with child development and are of concern for farm workers spraying them in the fields. There are also of course questions about long term exposure to chemicals in our environment.

I only looked up this issue because someone I know used just a tiny bit of the synthetic weed and it really scared him, he said he heard voices like a bunch of arguments in his head at the same time...he hasn't touched it since. This was before it was banned of course.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else have this happen when reading SkyWatcher13's posts where they are reading it in a southern slang or shall I say Tennessayyy slang?

Anyways...what the hell is up with these damn Zombie attacks. How come Zombies don't attack each other? So if we had a Zombie apocalypse could I just go around groaning and moaning and they would think I'm a Zombie?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Seeing as peanut butter and jam sandwiches are being banned in schools and all....there are alternatives now?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My favorite threads to read are ones where people that know nothing about drugs speculate on them as if they do. Sooo entertaining, but scary at the same time. Things could be so much better for everyone if god damn D.A.R.E. and other propoganda machines didn't do their job so well.

In anycase, it is much easier to believe that people couldn't possibly do these kinds of things without the influence of some kind of chemical. It is down right scary to know that people can do bat chite crazy things simply because they are bat chite crazy. People stop being so conceded to think that certainly nothing crazy could have happened without you hearing about it, so it must not have ever happened prior to this last year.

You think people didn't go crazy and kill and eat people before the internet?
You think people didn't go crazy and kill and eat people before T.V.?
You think people didn't go crazy and kill and eat people before Radio?
You think people didn't go crazy and kill and eat people before News Papers?
You think people didn't go crazy and kill and eat people before telegrams?

Going crazy and killing people and then eating them afterwards is not exclusive to 2012.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
here the deal skywatcher13 and no one else on ATS will give it you blood raw like me..(love that name btw

these people who are attacking people, whether knowingly or unknowingly, have eaten or drank HUMAN flesh or blood. end of story all I am going to say.

p.s. it has NOTHING to do with bath salts.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
go green fruits and veggies people(organic look for the #9 stay away from the genetically modified #8. if pesticides are present you can by a brush and clean them off before consuming. but these people telling you to stop eating greens are wrong. get back to mother nature folks...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

So now they have some unquenchable thirst for flesh so they must attack and eat people? What in the world would give you that idea?

Here is another idea, it wasn't until 2012 that the media was brazen enough to actually suggest that these attacks are the beginning of a zombie apocalypse. Prior to this time, they never would have believed we would be stupid enough to even entertain the idea. Apparently we passed some stupid population threshold for gullibleness.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

who said they were doing it knowingly my friend?? you think those turkey burgers are turkeys lmao..

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I never implied they did it on purpose, and I don't believe you did either. That doesn't have anything to do with my question.

You think that these people unknowingly consumed human flesh or blood and now have an unquenchable thirst for it that drives them to attempt murder in order to chew on faces?

You honestly believe that?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

no my friend, I dont believe it, I KNOW IT.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Now that is intriguing. Can you explain how you know these individuals have consumed flesh and blood? I know I am asking a lot, but if you can explain how you know that causes these events it would be appreciated.

I have consumed human blood before. Even flesh to be honest. Crazy how I am not out killing people and chewing on their faces.

Think hard before you respond to my statement. I am willing to bet almost everyone on this forum has consumed human blood at the very least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join