It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Naked Zombie Attack...this time in Pennsylvania on Sept. 7, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkeyeNation

You are hilarious!
You obviously read my introduction thread! If any of you are not reading it in a southern slang, then you definitely should be because as I'm typing it is definitely being heard in my head with a Tennessaayy accent.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I agree with you 100% but the difference is not they aren't killing them then eating them, they are trying to eat them alive! And going straight for the head (brain?) first.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ewwww why have you consumed human blood and flesh?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyWatcher13

I have bit my cheek and tongue before, which bleed and sometimes means parts of my mouth(flesh) have been swollowed. I have licked the blood off of my cuts before.

Have you never done either of those? Do you have cravings for other peoples faces?

I know the thought at first seems ridiculous and outlandish, but when you think of it of course everyone has consumed blood at the very least. If someone tried to tell me they have never swollowed their own blood before I would call them either a liar or disingenuous. I bite my stupid cheeks and lips all the time on accident, and it bleeds every time.

edit on 9/14/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Oh ok....phew had me worried for a minute. Yes, of course we have all done that. But when you said you have consumed human blood and flesh you didn't specify your own, that was why I became puzzled.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Just to play devil's advocate for a minute, maybe GameKeeper is on to something, maybe it's not your own blood and/or flesh that causes the cravings. I have heard before that cannibals crave human flesh once they taste it and I doubt that is caused by biting their own cheek. The thought is disgusting and I'm not saying I believe that is necessarily the issue with all these attacks, especially since these people all have superhuman strength and other strange anomolous symptoms, which are different than other "normal" cannibalistic stories we have heard.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Well to play devils advocate to your devils advocate =) How is that any different then me eating pizza for the first time and then craving pizza? There are no magical properties to human blood and flesh that make it more enticing when it's yours compared to mine. People have eaten humans in conditions where it meant life or death, that doesn't mean they now have some devilish craving for it afterwards.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

There are 2 cases from history where people were forced to eat each other. I highly doubt that they spent the rest of their lives killing and eating people because of it. I am pretty sure someone would have made a big deal about that.

Blood is blood, we have all consumed it and we don't all kill and eat people. In my opinion these are simply cases where people are not sane, drugs don't have to be involved. Sober people do crazy things all the time. It makes us a lot more comfortable to blame it on drugs because otherwise we have to deal with the realization of just how crazy people can be. As far as I have read there is no superhuman strength involved in any of these cases. Maybe an abnormal tolerance for pain and stress but no one is picking up and throwing cars or stopping bullets. There are plenty of documented cases where people have shown the same abnormal tolerance for pain and stress that didn't involve the person eating anyone else.

edit on 9/14/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

as far as i know its drug related, and ive read/heard about people on drugs being able to take an unimaginable beating, keep getting up with broken limbs. 1 guy beating the crap out of 6-7 people, with broken body parts :S.
But yeah its truely disturbing.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Like I said, I was just playing devil's advocate...I honestly don't really think that's the cause of the recent events. And I guess you're right, it is more of an increased pain tolerance rather than superhuman strength. But nonetheless, it is some crazy stuff. And regardless of whether this is something that has happened many times in the past and possibly not reported or if this is a new string of events, it's absolutely nuts and I would love to know what the cause is...so I can hopefully prevent myself from turning into a zombie! hahaha

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
'___'?

I seem to remember some "experiments" in the past on soldiers? Supposedly taken to make them impervious to pain and to make them hyper aggressive? I believe it help when all else failed including running out of bullets?

It might be my imagination but wasn't Jacob's ladder (90's Film) based on this?

You obviously have never taken lsd in your life. Total hogwash.

I never ate anyones face off, nobody I knew ever ate anyones face off, none of the hippies ran around eating peoples faces off, lsd does not make you aggresive and turn you into a face eater, sorry.

The LAST thing I'd want to do on lsd is stuff like jumping out of 2 story windows and chewing human flesh, lmfao.

I think you might want to watch this : www.youtube.com...

How many zombies did you see in that video?

edit on 14-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I saw that story earlier in the week and it's def. a strange condition.

A couple questions for any 'zombies' out there.......
1.) Why do you have to get naked?

2.) Why do you eat faces?

Just wondering.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWatcher13
reply to post by taccj9903

I like your theories. I'm a believer in one consciousness as well and that is something to really consider. If people really are in a way wishing a zombie apocalypse will occur then maybe that is causing this to become more of a normal occurrence. I, for one, do not wish anything of the sort will happen. Like I said in my OP, I prefer keeping my flesh and brains in one piece and not someone's lunch.

I'm not sure why people would be wishing for something like that to happen, unless they just wish for anything to happen that will get them out of their undesired reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWatcher13
reply to post by Acanthus

Something in the air......like chemtrails?

I'm only half joking.

Somthing is fishy, you look to perfect,

Not the type that go to this kinda site. lol.

too normal.

Or is conspiracy taking over the normal mind?

edit on 14-9-2012 by IdiotSavantSurrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Could be a bunch of test runs for a new virus to be unleashed in future vaccinations and such.
I mean, if I were on the board of population control, working for the 9th level of the Bilderburg Group, then I would probably vote for the zombie scenario. At least it would be entertaining to watch on Fox from my bunker.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Intrptr, you read my mind. . .acid, or some powerful hallucinogenic.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
You guys can blame the drugs all you want, but the real problem is PEOPLE ARE CRAZY and the drugs just make matters worse. You never see a sane guy on drugs having problems it's always the crazy people that do drugs are the problem. I've been around for a while and seen alot of stuff I know, because drugs affect different people in a completely different way.

Were are not all the same, as long as crazy people continue to take drugs be ready to see crazy people do crazy things. I will rule out crack coc aine and PCP/Acid though those will make sane people insane. But wouldn't you have to be insane in the first place to even take drugs?
edit on 15-9-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IdiotSavantSurrealist

Ok well thank u for the compliment....i think. But trust me I'm big into this conspiracy stuff. I'm in no way "normal".

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yeah, what's the big idea? Attractive people and conspiracies don't mix.
Girl it just aint right.
edit on 15-9-2012 by taccj9903 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I'm still laughing at the people who think "hallucinogen" means you will see peoples faces turn into tasty quarter pounders with cheese, shortly after stripping naked, jumping through glass and falling 30ft.

I hear tales of a new menace to our youth as well, marijuana, has been responsible for stealing their souls and robbing them of their sanity.

My point being that you are swallowing the propaganda whole straight from the enemies hand.

Even crackheads don''t eat peoples faces ( while they are still alive) LOL.

edit on 15-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2012 by shamanix2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
PCP. But, in our society now a days the social media can show everything. Everyone has a camera on a corner. I am sure this has happened in the past.

That is a very real possibility as such a drug can cause people to do some really horrible things. I was thinking though that the past several incidents like this, there were no drugs found in the systems of these people.

Am I recalling incorrectly?

Of course, this is a new case...So,this one very well may be drugs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join