It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Supreme Court head calls for international 9/11 inquiry

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I was just listening to the author of JFK and the Unspeakable -- if you want another false flag operation. Using Oswald as a patsy to try to blame the assassination of Cuba so the CIA could invade again.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

Someone not buying into your tone of voice, but certainly someone who sticks to facts.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alphaskunk

I may end up liking you Skunk - but don't talk about conspiracy when the facts are well known from A to Z.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Yeah, history does seem to be quite a malleable thing doesn't it?

For example, some people would believe that these buildings "pancaked" onto each other, through the path of most resistance. These same people usually find the already officially sanctioned versions of reality comforting enough to go on living "the American dream."

These are typically the same people who will flat out NOT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE the fact that years later, bone fragments from the victims were found on the rooftops of nearby buildings, hundreds of yards away. Because for these folks - a gravity driven collapse 'surely' was the cause of this upward & outward expulsion of remains & nothing more.

These same people also GIVE NO NOTICE OR CONSIDERATION to the fact that huge steel beams, weighing hundreds of tons were EJECTED LATERALLY hundreds of meters - INTO OTHER BUILDINGS around the area -- all from the "gravity driven collapses" and want the rest of the restless slaves to "please shut up & don't disturb my officially sanctioned version of events!"

Yeah, unfortunately people see what they want to see apparently & believe any line of BS to keep on keepin' on.

Sorry, but I am glad this Italian has stood up. He has guts.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C

The only reason you give this douche any credibility is because he's saying something that appeals to your paranoia.

Let's be honest here. The only reason you are not giving this 'douche' any credibility is because he's saying something that doesn't appeal to your frame of thought. Maybe we should all wait until they present some documents before calling someone a douche.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Great news! S+F!

I wonder why this wasn't mentioned in any mainstream news outlet? Did i miss it?

Anyway, glad that someone has the guts to stand up for what he believes in. I am really looking forward to the evidence he has gathered.

How big are his chances for initiating the inquiry?
edit on 14/9/2012 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yes, this Italian has guts and there will be many more who will finally bring the truth into light. Italy is not only made of mafia, Vatican recycling pizza and bunga bunga. There are honest and honorable Italian men and women whose life is endangered every day, including journalists and invisible ones who have been striving to bring those truths and many more to the surface and who try to speak for all those who cannot speak any longer and for all innocent who had to pay a price, yes, including those of 9/11.

False flags do exists in all countries and have been adopted by all parties at one time or another in the name of security and democracy or even of dictatorship. Yet, so-called "Secrets of State" has been used over and over again most of the time as a handy and convenient carpet under which to hide mere political ambitiousness and financial interests of shadow governments and secret combinations controlling honest citizens. Same story for diplomatic or political immunity.

Finally, lest someone misuse for "political purposes" the names of those who sacrificed their lives while on duty, let's remind all readers of this thread that Falcone was right-wing and Borsellino was left-wing. Yet, they both labored united to serve their co-citizens till the end. I therefore wish both Mr. Imposimato and Mr. Ingroia all the best in their current endeavors and may others benefit from their courageous example.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I find it saddening that Italy had to grow some kahonas and blow its own whistle instead of the leaders who actually represent our nation. But at least it happened.

But does Italy really have the powers to order all of the evidence it needs to build a case? We could laugh in their face, like "Lol nope," and slam the door shut. What can they do?
edit on 14-9-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Hmmm.......I feel someone might go "swimming with the fishes" soon then?................watch this space?

definately going to need to watch this closely. if he dies abruptly, well know what happened.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Like signing your own death warrant! We know BS when we see it, but you cannot hold a possition of authority and call BS without paying the price!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
I do find this exciting, and I hope something comes of it, but ultimately I'm not real hopeful it will bear any fruit. There have been a lot of high profile people around the world pointing out what is, frankly, obvious. I remember a member of the Japanese Parliament raising 9/11 issues vigorously on the floor, but it has no effect. Look at A&E for 9/11 truth, the professionals assembled there. Scholars, military, pilots...everyone that everyone should listen to, yet no one does.

9/11 reveals something so much deeper about our human psyche then I think any of us realized previously. We truly do live in the Matrix, and those who are unwilling to wake up and see simply will not, almost as if they cannot. It says in the Bible, they will have ears yet hear not, eyes yet not see. This is it. This is going to play itself out on the grand stage, but I'm not convinced that this is the genesis of the revelation. Peace...

I completely agree with this post. Very well and concisely put!

Allow me to chime in:

Most people can see the obvious, but some only see it with their eyes, and not with their brain, let alone their heart. Understanding this shows you how huge this crime really was. And how far-reaching the consequences have been and could further become. It has changed the psyche of many people in the way that they stop questioning things in general, even if they did so before 911. I have seen this in progress in some members of my family.

The whole 911 event and its aftermath have been dehumanizing...

The good news is that there is an opportunity to make a huge leap in the opposite direction. This is what I think drives most 'truthers'. When this will happen, I don't know, but it will. Some huge mistakes were made, including bringing down wtc 7 in the afternoon, and it's only a matter of time for enough people to recognize 911 for what it was. The information is all there, and is spreading at an exponential rate. When the time comes, the scales will be tipped.

Soulwaxer

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The families, first responders, and survivors tried to open a new investigation in New York, but was turned down as late as 2010 I believe
nyccan.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael

Originally posted by CaptainBeno
Hmmm.......I feel someone might go "swimming with the fishes" soon then?................watch this space?

definately going to need to watch this closely. if he dies abruptly, well know what happened.

You are right. The best defense is going public as much as you can. If anything happens this time the whole world will know and the guilty ones will be brought to justice.

September 11 - Judge Imposimato denounces the CIA to Hague Court

The Italian judge Ferdinando Imposimato (photo) comes out with a striking complaint to the Hague International Court of Human Rights with a focus on documentation of 11 September 2001. It 's the same judge who announced their initiative with a letter to the site of the "Journal of 9/11 Studies." An event definitely out of the ordinary, especially as performed by a magistrate of great renown and experienced, which occupies an institutional role (honorary president added the Supreme Court and former senator and deputy), and that publicly reveals a surprising and very detailed knowledge of the facts. The complaint relates to criminal acts worthy of more elaborate "Strategy of Terror." Judge Imposimato has been part of the Bicameral Commission Antimafia.The magistrate was present at some of the most important processes of the Mafia, Camorra and terrorism (the Moro case, the attack on Pope John Paul II, the case Bachelet), discovered the "fake Bulgarian" and other international terrorist connections. Among others, he coached the case Michele Sindona and the trial of the Gang of Magliana.

The full text of the letter personally written by the magistrate:

"The 9/11 attacks were an overall operation of state terrorism allowed by the U.S., which already knew of the action but remained intentionally unresponsive to to go to war against Afghanistan and Iraq. Briefly stated, the events of 9/11 was a case of Strategy of Tension implemented by the political and economic powers in the United States to pursue all the major benefit of the oil industry and weapons. Italy also was a victim of the "Strategy of Tension" of the CIA, carried out in Italy since the massacre of Portella della Ginestra, Sicily, in 1947, until 1993. There is much evidence of such a strategy, both circumstantial and scientific. Reports of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) of 20 November 2005, they adopted the conclusions set out below. The planes that hit the twin towers each caused both a breach as well as and explosion highlighted by a giant fireball while the remaining fuel flowed to the lower floors, fueling wildfires. The heat of the fires deformed the structures of the buildings so that both towers collapsed completely from top to bottom. Very little was left of what it was of any size after these events, apart from the fragments of steel and aluminum and pulverized debris from the concrete floors. Building 7 of the World Trade Center collapsed, too and it did so in a manner that was contrary to “common experience of the engineers.”

The final report of the NIST said that the air strikes against the Twin Towers were the cause of the collapse of all three buildings, WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7. All three buildings have collapsed completely, but Building 7 was not hit by a plane. The total collapse of WTC7 has violated the common experience and it was unprecedented. The NIST report does not analyze the real nature of the collapses. According to the experts involved in the Audience of Toronto ("Toronto Hearings", 8-11 September 2011), the collapse had characteristics that indicate controlled explosions. I agree with architect Richard Gage and engineer Jon Cole, both highly experienced professionals, who have arrived at their conclusions through reliable testing, scientific evidence, and the visual evidence of unsuspecting people, including firefighters and victims. The influential theologian David Ray Griffin has described the event with great precision so that the controlled demolition hypothesis should be taken into account. Several witnesses heard bursts of explosions.

According to NIST the collapse of building 7 was caused by a fire caused by the collapse of the twin towers. The chemical and independent researcher Kevin Ryan, however, has shown that NIST gave contradictory versions of the collapse of Building 7. In a preliminary report stated that the NIST WTC 7 was destroyed by fire caused by fuel stored in the building, while a second report this fuel was no longer seen as the cause of the collapse. Further comments on the version of events given by NIST have been formulated by David Chandler, another expert witness spoke during the hearings in Toronto. Despite the presumption of NIST on three distinct stages of collapse, Chandler pointed out that many videos available show that for about two and a half seconds acceleration of the building can not be distinguished from a free fall. NIST has been forced to agree with this empirical fact as pointed out by Chandler, and now understood by everyone. Peter Dale Scott, another witness at the hearings of Toronto, has demonstrated the existence of a systematic pattern of action of the CIA intended to block important information with regard to the FBI, even when the FBI would normally be entitled to obtain them. In addition, there are further evidence against George Tenet and Tom Wilshire. According to the former chief of the White House, Richard Clarke (interview on French television and German as part of a documentary by Fabrizio Calvi and Christopf Klotz, August 31, 2011, as well as an interview with Calvi and Leo Sisti ("The Made Daily ", August 30, 2011) the CIA was aware of the imminent attack of 9/11.

In addition, since 1999 the CIA had investigated Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hamzi, both Saudis, who have been associated with the American Airlines plane that hit the Pentagon. The CIA was informed that Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hamzi had arrived in the United States in early 2000. It is legitimate to infer that Tenet, head of the CIA, and Wilshire, according to Peter Dale Scott a "key figure" in Alec Station, blocked the efforts of two FBI agents, Doug Miller and Mark Rossini, intended to notify the FBI that a center participants at the meeting in Kuala Lumpur, al-Mihdhar had obtained a U.S. visa through the U.S. consulate in Jeddah. Professor Scott, based on the research of Kevin Fenton, cites 35 occasions when the hijackers were protected in this way, from January 2000 to September 5, 2001. With reference to the earlier of these incidents, the reason for this protection was, according to Fenton, apparently "to cover a CIA operation that was already in progress."

Further circumstantial evidence against Tenet and Wilshire is as follows. On July 12, 2001 Osama bin Laden was at the American hospital in Dubai. Was visited by a CIA agent. This information was given to Le Figaro, who has also reported that bin Laden had been operated on in this hospital, having arrived from Quetta (Pakistan). This information was confirmed by Radio France International, which revealed the name of the agent who met bin Laden: Larry Mitchell. Tenet and Wilshire, aware of the presence of bin Laden in the UAE, failed to arrest him or extradite, even if the documents the FBI and the CIA thought he was responsible for massacres in Kenya and Tanzania.

Insider trading is a further strong evidence against the CIA, the FBI and the U.S. government. The articles of Professor Paul Zarembka, as well as Kevin Ryan, and others, show that such cases diinsider trading took place in the days immediately preceding compared to the attacks. Yet these cases of insider trading have been denied by the FBI and the Commission of Inquiry into 9/11. Further evidence against the CIA and the U.S. administration is as follows. Mohammed Atta, at least since May 2000, was under surveillance by the CIA in Germany, according to the 9/11 Commission, and because he had been accused since 1986 of attacks against Israel, and because he had been caught buying large quantities of chemicals for use in explosive in Frankfurt (The Observer, 30 September 2001). It was investigated by the Egyptian secret service and his phone was under control. In November 1999, Mohammed Atta left Hamburg and went to Karachi, Pakistan, and then to Kandahar. Here he met bin Laden and Sheikh Omar Saeed (according to the magazine specializes in internal security matters GlobalSecurity.org, under "Movements of Mohammed Atta"). After June 2000, the U.S. continued to monitor Atta, intercepting his conversations with Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, considered to be the director of the 9/11, who lived in Pakistan.

Strong evidence that the CIA was aware of the irregular movements of Atta from the U.S. to Europe and within the United States is the declassified CIA document sent by the GW Bush (President's Daily Brief - Translator's note: "summary report daily to the President"). This document, dated August 6, 2001, says: "Bin Laden determined to strike in U.S.." He continues: "reports of illegal origin, foreign governments, and the media indicate that bin Laden since 1997 has wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the States. Bin Laden sought in U.S. television interviews in 1997 and 1998 that his followers would follow the example of the aggressor of the World Trade Center, Ramzi Yousef, and would "bring the fighting to America. '"
After the rocket attacks on U.S. base in Afghanistan in 1998, bin Laden told followers he wanted to inflict retaliation against Washington, according to a foreign intelligence service. A member of the Egyptian Islamic Jihad operative revealed as an agent of a foreign intelligence service, meanwhile, that bin Laden was planning to exploit the operative access to the United States to organize a terrorist attack ...

A clandestine source said in 1998 that a bin Laden cell in New York was recruiting young American Muslims for the attacks.
This paper demonstrates that the CIA, the FBI, as well as President Bush, already knew from August 6, 2001 who had operative access. No one has enjoyed as much access to the United States as Atta. But the CIA, the FBI and Bush did nothing to stop him. In Italy I gathered evidence that the war in Iraq was decided by the Government of the United States before the attacks of 9/11 with the help of the Italian secret services. According to Michel Chossudovsky, the 9/11 attacks were used as a pretext for war, having as a backdrop the many years in which there had been the creation and support by the CIA's terrorist network now known Al-Qaeda. Today there is the danger of a new "preventive war" against Iran by the United States. This could be terrible for people all over the world and could also destroy a large part of humanity.

The only way to get justice is to present the best evidence for the involvement of individuals in the events of 9/11 to the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court asked to investigate the basis of Articles 12, 13, 15 and 17, letters a and b of the Statute of the International Criminal Court, recalling also the preamble to the Statute to recognize that these grave crimes threaten the peace, security and well-being of the world and say that the most serious crimes that are of concern to the international community as a whole must not go unpunished and that their repression should be effectively ensured by taking measures at national level and by enhancing international cooperation, and be determined to put an end to impunity for the perpetrators of these crimes and thus contributing to the prosecution of such offenses; and recalls the duty of every State to exercise its jurisdiction over those responsible for international crimes. ... "
Ferdinando Imposimato

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The original letter in "Italian" can be read at the following link:

www.ogginotizie.it...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

So he thinks there is a slight chance that things didn't go smooth enough.
Seeking Illuminati money is such a poor show.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinpheaAurora
A conscious direction towards truth and reality is more important than the speed at which it is reached.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join