It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Caddell: Romney Campaign Worst in My Lifetime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Romneys campaign is weak. No one likes the guy, his fans are majority "anybody but Obama people".

edit on 13-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Seabag, we got 8 weeks to go and 3 debates. Do you actually think Obama can win those debates? I've watched all those GOP primary debates. Romney can hold his own.

Have you ever seen this video?

Watch that and tell me what your take is afterwards.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Romneys campaign is weak. No one likes the guy, his fans are majority "anybody but Obama people".

I agree he seems to be running a weak campaign right now but I think the real ABO crowd is asleep; maybe waiting to see how the next few weeks play out. I just hope they show up in November and vote Romney.

The vocal Romney supporters right now are the moderates.....

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
They told us what the problem is, both sides are pandering to their base. Independents is what wins elections. Romney thinks he can win on just the Anti-Obama group even after he isolated the about 15% of the Republican party at the RNC. You now have a group on both sides that are unhappy with Romney and Obama so they we either vote Johnson or not vote at all. Unless Romney makes a strong case to those that are undecided, Obama will end up winning in a close one.
Also about bumper stickers, I've seen more Obama2012 stickers than Romney and I live in a very red state.
edit on 13-9-2012 by wardk28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

They told us what the problem is, both sides are pandering to their base.

What is the GOP base? Moderates?

Independents is what wins elections.

Independent = pseudo intellectual flip floppers IMO

Romney thinks he can win on just the Anti-Obama group even after he isolated the about 15% of the Republican party at the RNC. You now have a group on both sides that are unhappy with Romney and Obama so they we either vote Johnson or not vote at all. Unless Romney makes a strong case to those that are undecided, Obama will end up winning in a close one.

I think you’re 100% right about this.

That stunt at the convention was over the top stupid and it will hurt the GOP!!

For those who haven’t seen it…check this BS out:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I was an ABRer in the primaries. Now I am, like I was before an ABOer. Rick Perry was my man.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

I was an ABRer in the primaries. Now I am, like I was before an ABOer. Rick Perry was my man.

I was a ABR guy, too. I can’t get behind my Governor, Perry. I vote against him every chance I get. I really hated him after his A-kissing trip to meet the Bilderbergs this year.

I went from Cain to Newt to Santorum all the way to (I)Johnson and now to Romney!

I’ve always been and will always be ABO!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Anybody
But
Obama

Obama
Must
Go

I didn't appreciate Obama and the MSM tinkering with the primaries, and now the tables are turning. AND YES, WE WILL VOTE ROMNEY!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Most of the people I know are beginning to like Romney.
Most of the people I know, regret voting for Obama.
I haven't seen a poll I trust since 1960.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by wardk28

For those who haven’t seen it…check this BS out:

Exactly right, but let's make sure to also check this BS out as well:

C'mon Seabag, let's be fair to both sides here.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
The worst campaign I've seen was Rudolph Giuliani in 2008. It surprised me because he's very smart with politics and yet he bombed during the campaign. If someone thinks Romney is worse than Giuliani in 2008 .. well .. that's pretty darn bad!

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

I fully agree with this. Romney is stiff and unlikable. Most republicans I know are holding their nose and voting for him because they can't stand Obama. It's a vote against Obama more than a vote for Romney. But that happens a lot. LOTS of people voted for Obama in 2008 because he was (supposedly) NOT BUSH.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Exactly right, but let's make sure to also check this BS out as well.
C'mon Seabag, let's be fair to both sides here.

Uhmmm…..both videos are about the RNC!

Do you have anything else?

If you want to be fair to both sides then check this out; the left had its share of fraud at its convention:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yes, The Romney Unit really is doing that badly. But then that's what happens when all those software updates start to clash with each other...

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
DAMN right SIR
Romney is going to beat that empty suit obama
and were taking this country back PAT!!

Anyone can fake numbers, it is to sway public opinion

Obama and cabinet are the rats jumping off a sinking ship

Who is "We"? What are you taking this Country back from exactly?

You are right anyone can manipulate numbers to sway public opinion, but one fact you can not ignore is that Romney is surrounding himself with Neocons from the Bush Administration. The same people who brought us the Iraq War lies and debacle.

"We" are not taking this Country back from anything. No matter who wins, Obama or Romney, "We" are still SOL.
edit on 14-9-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

lol wow you're right! Woops, I dunno why but I thought you were talking about this...my bad, I failed! (star to you for my humilation
)

edit on 14-9-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join