It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Caddell: Romney Campaign Worst in My Lifetime

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I read today that Pat Caddell, longtime democrat and former pollster for Carter, believes Romney is running a poor campaign against a weak incumbent and is losing big-time right now.

"I swear to God, everything we have been saying for months, and I know a lot of the audience doesn't want to hear this, this is the worst campaign in my lifetime," he said, adding, "Obama's fighting for his life, his party is fighting for their life, and they're winning. This is, I've said all along, Romney's election to lose and by God he's losing," reports Real Clear Politics.
Newsmax

In fact, Pat has been bagging on Romney pretty hard since the GOP convention.

I find it nearly impossible to put any faith in the accuracy of polls these days. We all know that the polls are skewed for political reasons and aren’t a very good indicator of what’s really going on. However, as much as I hate to admit it, I tend to agree with Pat on this one. I just don’t get the vibe that Romney is really trying to win this election. He should be destroying Obama right now! Is he?

What do you make of this situation? Are we simply looking at the byproduct of months of orchestrated attacks by team Obama and his MSM goons designed to tarnish the man or is Romney really doing as bad as it looks?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Pat Caddell is a full of crap liar.

This guy is a paid off sock puppet.

This guy works for the basement bloggers.

The opinion your getting from this guy
is like asking a poor person how to be rich,
or asking a fat man on how to loose weight.

edit on 13-9-2012 by popcornmafia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Its just voter apathy.

People dont see a point in voting between two candidates who are both pawns of the establishment and are ideologically identical.

So they figure why not stick with the bum we know as opposed to the new bum whom we dont know.

edit on 13-9-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

Maybe so!

So you think Romney is actually winning right now and this is all smoke and mirrors?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The MSM is desperate for money. Romney has it and may have different intentions than MSM advertising.

If you look at the campaigns' internal polls or even the recent battleground state polls, it's extremely close.

The key to it all are LIKELY VOTERS, as the ANTI-OBAMA DEMOCRATS aren't even represented in them.

Opinion: Media ignore anti-Obama Dems By Cheri Jacobus
thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Maybe so!

So you think Romney is actually winning right now and this is all smoke and mirrors?

DAMN right SIR
Romney is going to beat that empty suit obama
and were taking this country back PAT!!

Anyone can fake numbers, it is to sway public opinion

Obama and cabinet are the rats jumping off a sinking ship

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well, he does appear on Faux news...they have to have their "token" Liberal to appear to be unbiased

This is the worst election in my lifetime. It reminds me of the South Park episode where they had to vote for a new school mascot...we have the same choices in the main two parties...a giant douche and a turd sandwich...

I am a Libertarian so i was going to vote for Gary Johnson anyway...but still...most people out there think you HAVE to vote for one of these two losers...sad....so they get the giant douche or the turd sandwich...

TPTB are really rubbing people's nose in it this time aren't they? At least Gary is small and as of yet, (as far as I know) not in anyone's pocket yet. Wouldn't it be great if there was a huge upset and the Libertarians took the office?! I'd love it!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Its just voter apathy.

People dont see a point in voting between two candidates who are both pawns of the establishment and are ideologically identical.

So why vote for either??

So they figure why not stick with the bum we know as opposed to the new bum whom we dont know.

Uhm….but what we know about the current bum is horrible!!

If it’s a toss-up then why not try something new because obviously the old way isn’t working. 4 more years of this guy is simply spinning the Wheel of Misfortune.

My real question to you is......is Romney REALLY doing as bad as we're being led to believe?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

DAMN right SIR
Romney is going to beat that empty suit obama
and were taking this country back PAT!!

I hope so…..

Anyone can fake numbers, it is to sway public opinion

Obama and cabinet are the rats jumping off a sinking ship

Why then do I feel as though Romney isn’t doing enough? How many Romney 12’ stickers do you see when you’re out in public? I’m in a Red state and I rarely see one. I know that’s not a real indicator either but it begs the question; where is all the support??

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I smell fear on the part of the Dems. I hear panic in the halls.
Time to pull out all stops and condemn the entire U.S. for Obama's failures and say Romney put us up to it.
Damned right he did!
And he was right.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
Well, he does appear on Faux news...they have to have their "token" Liberal to appear to be unbiased

This is the worst election in my lifetime. It reminds me of the South Park episode where they had to vote for a new school mascot...we have the same choices in the main two parties...a giant douche and a turd sandwich...

I am a Libertarian so i was going to vote for Gary Johnson anyway...but still...most people out there think you HAVE to vote for one of these two losers...sad....so they get the giant douche or the turd sandwich...

TPTB are really rubbing people's nose in it this time aren't they? At least Gary is small and as of yet, (as far as I know) not in anyone's pocket yet. Wouldn't it be great if there was a huge upset and the Libertarians took the office?! I'd love it!

Want to know what tyranny is, let Obama win this election
throw your vote away don't vote. Stick head in sand, play that violin boy
play that violin boy
play it as our ship goes down.

Pat caddell is that giant douche eating an Obama turd sandwich
mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RELDDIR

If you look at the campaigns' internal polls or even the recent battleground state polls, it's extremely close.

I don’t doubt it’s closer than we’re hearing. I guess I just don’t see the ABO (anybody but Obama) crowd out beating the Romney drum. Where is the support?

The key to it all are LIKELY VOTERS, as the ANTI-OBAMA DEMOCRATS aren't even represented in them.

I’m just not feeling confident about this victory. Pat is right that Romney should be destroying it right now….there should be a Romney freight train of momentum right now and I’m just not feeling it or seeing it yet.

Maybe the right will get out in force over the remaining 60 days…..

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I smell fear on the part of the Dems. I hear panic in the halls.
Time to pull out all stops and condemn the entire U.S. for Obama's failures and say Romney put us up to it.
Damned right he did!
And he was right.

Them nut balls up there need to grow a pair
Thats right its our fault.

Pat surveyed the US on whats wrong with America

survey says 49% romneys fault
51% Americans people not paying fair share

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here's a recent swing state poll from Rasmussen. If you take the top swing states that matter, that number is a dead head.

Daily Swing State Tracking Poll Swing State Daily Tracking: Obama 47%, Romney 45% in Politics
Thursday, September 13, 2012
www.rasmussenreports.com...

Thursday, September 13
General Election: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Reports Obama 46, Romney 47 Romney +1

Ohio: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Reports Obama 47, Romney 46 Obama +1
Florida: Romney vs. Obama Rasmussen Reports Obama 48, Romney 46 Obama +2
Florida: Romney vs. Obama AIF/McLaughlin (R) Obama 47, Romney 50 Romney +3

MOST ACCURATE POLLS IN 2008...RASMUSSEN AND PEW
Poll Survey: Rasmussen, Pew Most Accurate in 2008 Tuesday, 11 Sep 2012 By Martin Gould
www.newsmax.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag, bumper stickers don't matter. We all know who "O-BLAME-O" is.

Bumper sticker says...Silent Majority 2012.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The problem...imho...the country is just to idealistically divided. You have...as always...the bleeding heart liberals and the stiff collared conservatives but the camps behind them are growing about equally. it's not going to be a raging freight train win for anyone.

I gave up on the Repubs years ago, they went over the edge in the days of Pat Robertson and the Moral Majority and never came back. I am all for fiscal responsibility, but all gov needs to stay out of religion and out of people's bedrooms...and out of their bodies....just my opinion.

IF the Repubs had not stuck their foot in their mouth so many times during the primaries, they would prob be polling much better...but what are polls? To me, they are propaganda...trying to get weak minded people to give up on their convictions and go with the "apparent" leader...when truth is...they are neck and neck.

I became Libertarian because it is what I believe in. I will not be one of the people who betrays themselves and uses their vote and voice to support something they don't really believe in. My vote, and my voice, will be used to support what I honestly believe this country needs...less government and more freedom....all kinds of freedom...not just the kind I personally want or agree with...

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
There's no Obama stickers in deep blue states either. They know they will vote for him. Just no badge of honor. LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Seabag, we got 8 weeks to go and 3 debates. Do you actually think Obama can win those debates? I've watched all those GOP primary debates. Romney can hold his own.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
OBAMA was scared of Rick Perry.

He wanted Mitt Romney...................................

He's got his wish!

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Romney will shred Obama to pieces in the debates. Trust me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join