It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu To Obama: ‘Wait For What? Wait Until When?’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

It sounds like Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is getting fidgety about Iran again.

I bet they get a false flag and then bomb.

Maybe around Nov 1st ?

CBS

WASHINGTON (CBSDC/AP) — Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is making it clear that Israel will not wait to take out Iranian nuclear facilities.

In heated comments toward the United States, the Israeli prime minister said that it’s becoming clear that diplomacy will not work with Iran.

“The world tells Israel, `Wait. There’s still time,’” Netanyahu said Tuesday, according to The Associated Press. “And I say: `Wait for what? Wait until when?’ Those in the international community who refuse to put red lines before Iran don’t have a moral right to place a red light before Israel.”..............

Well... Now What?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
How about some proof? And Israel really has no right to question anyone about morals. Go ahead and attack if you want because it just sounds like Israel wants America to do the fighting for them.
edit on 11-9-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just before, Netanyahu stated he was easing up on Iran after talking to the US. Both countries are getting closer to agree on a "red line."

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Go Ahead Benny, Whats stopping you.

The US has no beef with Iran.

Enough US Flag Draped Caskets have been filled because of your Pus Filled Agenda.

We gonna sit this one out.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
They can talk all the smack they want but, if they act without the US supporting them they know it will be a complete mess. So if they want our help they can wait until we are ready.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Poor Bibi just can't wait until after the election...he wants it "NOW! NOW! NOW!" like a spoiled brat.

He knows damn well he has US support for an eventual regime change in Iran, it's been planned for years but Bibi is rushing it and trying to cause WW3 during a very tense period in that region.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
When it happens it will be on a New Moon. And since there is one a month. Well you get my point!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Poor Bibi just can't wait until after the election...he wants it "NOW! NOW! NOW!" like a spoiled brat.

He knows damn well he has US support for an eventual regime change in Iran, it's been planned for years but Bibi is rushing it and trying to cause WW3 during a very tense period in that region.

If Obama had any leadership he wouldn’t have snubbed Bibi today. He showed the typical lack of leadership as to be expected by the left in the US.

Obama is playing election right now. He is pandering to his base rather than satisfying his obligations as POTUS.

Shameful…

If Israel attacks Iran this year it will be Obama’s fault.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Go Ahead Benny, Whats stopping you.

The US has no beef with Iran.

Enough US Flag Draped Caskets have been filled because of your Pus Filled Agenda.

We gonna sit this one out.

That may be your attitude (
) but that shouldn’t be the attitude of the world’s top diplomat. Obama should be talking Bibi off the cliff rather than turning his back like a child.

There is no leadership in this country….until next January.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

If Israel attacks Iran this year it will be Obama’s fault.

Wow dude, regardless of your Party Afflilation, blaming the current POTUS for the actions of a Psycho, is a new low , even for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Oh, I must have been mistaken. Now it's November 1st....

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Wow dude, regardless of your Party Afflilation, blaming the current POTUS for the actions of a Psycho, is a new low , even for you.

Obviously you don’t think highly of the position of POTUS.

When you are the leader of the free world and your nations allies are talking extreme you talk to them and give advice; you work with them; you don’t turn your back to them.

Makes me wonder what kind of friend you are….

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

When you are the leader of the free world and your nations allies are talking extreme you talk to them and give advice; you work with them; you don’t turn your back to them.

Makes me wonder what kind of friend you are….

Israel is a "friend" to the US because it suits them, Militarily and Fiscally.

If in the future, they can get a better "deal" from elsewhere, the friendship will dissappear faster than D.B. Cooper.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm sure that if America was to sit it out the Zionists would soon be using the Anti Defamation League to find some way of making the US out to be anti-semitic.

Seabag, you seem to love Israel more than the country you live in.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Israel is a "friend" to the US because it suits them, Militarily and Fiscally.

You’re just showing your hatred.

The fact remains that the POTUS should not act like a CHILD and he should address this issue. America will be drawn into any conflict with Iran, so by turning his back Obama is ensuring more loss of American life.

Shameful!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Seabag, you seem to love Israel more than the country you live in.

Pot meet kettle…

How do you draw that conclusion?

Should the POTUS turn his back as war looms? Should America (the POTUS) not do what it can to calm tensions?

Maybe you just want to see Israel attack Iran.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

The best thing to do when I child throws a tantrum because they want something, is to turn your back and walk away. The child will soon stop and run to catch up.

Guess which one is throwing the childish tantrum?

Oh, and 'pot meet kettle' had nothing to do with what I said.
edit on 11-9-2012 by DaesDaemar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Well... Now What?

Now... go out and stock up on duct tape. That's just my two cents.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

The best thing to do when I child throws a tantrum because they want something, is to turn your back and walk away. The child will soon stop and run to catch up.

Guess which one is throwing the childish tantrum?

You?

The fact that you call a head of state a “child” shows your immaturity and lack of understanding.

Oh, and 'pot meet kettle' had nothing to do with what I said.

Oh really?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Whe you are the leader of the free world and your nations allies are talking extreme you talk to them and give advice; you work with them; you don’t turn your back to them.

Or perhaps you do. If by so doing you make it clear that you do not support their current course of action, but, for the sake of maintaining your relationship as an ally (not an Enemy, and not a "Puppet-master"), you are able to avoid embarrassing your ally by reading him the "Rio tAct" before the world and, more importantly, his constituents.

Publically supporting Netanyahu's saber-rattling would not advance the negotiations the POTUS is persuing to avoid further regional conflict. Israel's enemies would see Obama's overtures for Peace as insincere, and that could very well harden the entire region even further against Israel.

Publically telling Netanyahu to go "Sit on It", so to speak, would potentially weaken Netanyahu's control back home; giving rise to possibly even less rational heads in the Israeli government.

Seems to me that President Obama is mustering every ounce of diplomacy he can find to keep Israel and/or Iran from dragging All of Us over the cliff to Apocolypse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join